Home Mail MemberMap Chat (0) Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > The Ed & Dave Lounge > Media Center

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-09-2013, 09:18 AM  
Braincase Braincase is offline
Captain Nemo
 
Braincase's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Brownbackistan
Casino cash: $5145
Phones

Made a decision. I'm with Sprint, and they're a customer of mine, but my old HTC Windows 7 phone is getting long in the tooth. I could wait on the Windows 8 phones, but I started looking at the specs of the Samsung Galaxy S4 versus the HTC and Samsung offerings that Sprint will have later this summer.

Looks like I'm getting the Samsung Galaxy S4 today.

Anybody else get into a new phone lately?
Posts: 15,002
Braincase is too fat/Omaha.Braincase is too fat/Omaha.Braincase is too fat/Omaha.Braincase is too fat/Omaha.Braincase is too fat/Omaha.Braincase is too fat/Omaha.Braincase is too fat/Omaha.Braincase is too fat/Omaha.Braincase is too fat/Omaha.Braincase is too fat/Omaha.Braincase is too fat/Omaha.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 07:19 PM   #16
Deberg_1990 Deberg_1990 is offline
MVP
 
Deberg_1990's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: San Antonio Tx.
Casino cash: $5750
Just picked up an iPhone 5 for the wife. $75 for the refurb. Snagged a Windows phone 8x HTC for myself @$50. Waived activation fees. Thanks AT&T!
__________________
Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning:

Matt once made a very nice play in Seattle where he spun away from a pass rusher and hit Bowe off his back foot for a first down.

One of the best plays Matt has ever made.
Posts: 49,478
Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 07:58 PM   #17
jd1020 jd1020 is offline
MVP
 

Join Date: Nov 2010
Casino cash: $6084
Wish the HTC One/mini had a removable battery. Hate these new disposable phones and the Galaxies dont have FM radio on the US versions.

Waiting to hear more about the Moto X, rumored specs put it as a pretty decent mid range phone and everything I've read says its going to have a removable battery but I'm not crossing my fingers because neither Google nor Motorola have been releasing phones with removable batteries recently.
Posts: 13,879
jd1020 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.jd1020 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.jd1020 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.jd1020 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.jd1020 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.jd1020 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.jd1020 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.jd1020 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.jd1020 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.jd1020 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.jd1020 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 08:20 PM   #18
rocknrolla rocknrolla is offline
I'm the MFCEO
 
rocknrolla's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2011
Location: Amarillo, TX
Casino cash: $5250
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueFanDave View Post
I have the S3.

The HTC One looks nice.
I have an S3, Had an EVO for years and loved it. Wish I would had waited for the ONE. It does look nice.
Posts: 1,754
rocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 08:09 AM   #19
BigMeatballDave BigMeatballDave is offline
That's a spicy meatball!
 
BigMeatballDave's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Casino cash: $5592
Quote:
Originally Posted by rocknrolla View Post
I have an S3, Had an EVO for years and loved it. Wish I would had waited for the ONE. It does look nice.
I had the EVO, too. Rock-solid phone.
Posts: 50,674
BigMeatballDave has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigMeatballDave has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigMeatballDave has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigMeatballDave has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigMeatballDave has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigMeatballDave has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigMeatballDave has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigMeatballDave has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigMeatballDave has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigMeatballDave has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigMeatballDave has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 08:15 AM   #20
BigMeatballDave BigMeatballDave is offline
That's a spicy meatball!
 
BigMeatballDave's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Casino cash: $5592
Quote:
Originally Posted by jd1020 View Post
Wish the HTC One/mini had a removable battery. Hate these new disposable phones and the Galaxies dont have FM radio on the US versions.

Waiting to hear more about the Moto X, rumored specs put it as a pretty decent mid range phone and everything I've read says its going to have a removable battery but I'm not crossing my fingers because neither Google nor Motorola have been releasing phones with removable batteries recently.
The battery thing wouldn't bother me. It would be a big problem if I were still into the whole rooting/flashing ROMs fad. So over it.

These phones have warranties. If the battery fails, they replace it. Most people don't keep a phone longer than a year anyway.
Posts: 50,674
BigMeatballDave has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigMeatballDave has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigMeatballDave has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigMeatballDave has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigMeatballDave has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigMeatballDave has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigMeatballDave has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigMeatballDave has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigMeatballDave has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigMeatballDave has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigMeatballDave has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 10:08 AM   #21
Woodrow Call Woodrow Call is offline
Winter Is Coming
 
Woodrow Call's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Springfield MO
Casino cash: $5227
Though I know specs vary and our networks are completely incompatible lol but thought I'd drop in some thoughts from a T-Mobile tech care rep point of view. Basically these opinions are based on customer feedback, exchanges I've proccessed, training classes, and some specs. I know most of you have far more actual tech knowledge just thought I could offer I different prospective on a few options and now that our employee plans are finally set back up I'm phone shopping myself.

1. IPHONE 5-Using the 4S on Verizon before I left for T-Mobile made me rethink my anti-Apple stance. Then after see Android after Android turn into exchange after exchange about a year to a year half in or after one too many updates or whatever the case might be turned me into me into a huge believer in the IPHONE. Plus seeing the recent issues with the S2, S3, and One-S updates I'm just leary of androids at this point especially now that we have the option of the IPHONE. I'd say out 250 calls a week I take, the IPhone calls I get our simple fixes and maybe only a couple a month will end up needing transfers to our Adv Apple Tech Care team. The software, hardware, built in maitnence, etc make this my personal top choice.

2. Galaxy 4- Loved the training class on this device and came away moving it up my list from 5th. Even though the S2 and S3 issues recently scare me bit I'm willing to chalk it up to a temporary drop testing quality on the updates and Androids being Androids during this period in there lifecycle. That being said I've loved the Note 2 and since the S2 and S3 were easily our top 2 selling devices and with no real issues before the previous updates I'm willing to take a little bit of a wait and see approach. Plus intitial feedback and lack of even a first wave exchanges have turned this into a serious contender.

3. HTC One-I haven't received very many calls on this device but I will be honest the few that I do seem to always end up major and will end up in an exchange or trade out. Main reason I have it ranked this high is how well my One-S has performed and suprised me when at the time I mainly chose it for the Beats Audio and I wanted to be different when everyone else on my team was getting a S3. Judging by HTC history and quick reaction and fix after the One-S sofware update issues last month I'm confident they'll get the initial kinks worked out.

4. Sony Xperia Z- recently had a training on this device and came away very intrigued and impressed with what I see on the Tech side and rugged build. Think this phone has a lot of potential. Just waiting to see some initial results, reports from customers, and some more one on one time with the device before jumping head first but it has become a darkhorse.

Misc unscientific phone ramblings
-Not sure if they are making phones for other carriers or just our MyTouch and Prisms but is avoid any phone secretly made by Hauwei. Their first year on device side has been a rough learning expierience and unless desperate avoid like the plague.

-Likewise as much as it kills me to say it as an XBOX gamer and ex Zune fan from the Nokia 710 to HTC 8x its been a rough start and at this point they need to prove it to me first. That being said there is a small minority at my call center that would disagree and are very loyal to there Windows Phone.

-Seems to a have been a major spike in all LG devices calls and trouble shooting

-Lastly if anyone is looking for bang for the buck and don't want to settle for a low to mid range smartphone I'd highly recommend the S3 since the price drop when compared to other phones in that range its an easy choice and a steal.

Anyway hope this helps in some way but if not carry on......
Posts: 5,493
Woodrow Call must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Woodrow Call must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Woodrow Call must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Woodrow Call must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Woodrow Call must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Woodrow Call must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Woodrow Call must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Woodrow Call must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Woodrow Call must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Woodrow Call must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Woodrow Call must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 11:28 AM   #22
jd1020 jd1020 is offline
MVP
 

Join Date: Nov 2010
Casino cash: $6084
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueFanDave View Post
The battery thing wouldn't bother me. It would be a big problem if I were still into the whole rooting/flashing ROMs fad. So over it.

These phones have warranties. If the battery fails, they replace it. Most people don't keep a phone longer than a year anyway.
Unlike "most" people, I don't feel the need to throw out a perfectly fine phone to get the new version which has a .2" bigger screen for $300 every year. The whole non-removable battery thing is just stupid. They do it to save a whopping mm here and there... a mm... In reality its just to make that phone you just spent a few hundred dollars on useless after a couple years. And if you are lucky enough to still have a warranty on your phone by the time the battery fails you just have to send it in and have them fit a new non-replaceable battery in it and go without a phone for 2 weeks. Much more convenient...

Last edited by jd1020; 06-28-2013 at 11:34 AM..
Posts: 13,879
jd1020 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.jd1020 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.jd1020 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.jd1020 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.jd1020 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.jd1020 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.jd1020 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.jd1020 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.jd1020 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.jd1020 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.jd1020 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 01:39 PM   #23
BigMeatballDave BigMeatballDave is offline
That's a spicy meatball!
 
BigMeatballDave's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Casino cash: $5592
Quote:
Originally Posted by jd1020 View Post
Unlike "most" people, I don't feel the need to throw out a perfectly fine phone to get the new version which has a .2" bigger screen for $300 every year. The whole non-removable battery thing is just stupid. They do it to save a whopping mm here and there... a mm... In reality its just to make that phone you just spent a few hundred dollars on useless after a couple years. And if you are lucky enough to still have a warranty on your phone by the time the battery fails you just have to send it in and have them fit a new non-replaceable battery in it and go without a phone for 2 weeks. Much more convenient...
Throw out?

Sell them.

A used, 1 yr old Galaxy S3 still goes for ~$300, depending on condition.
Posts: 50,674
BigMeatballDave has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigMeatballDave has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigMeatballDave has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigMeatballDave has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigMeatballDave has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigMeatballDave has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigMeatballDave has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigMeatballDave has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigMeatballDave has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigMeatballDave has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigMeatballDave has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 01:45 PM   #24
DMAC DMAC is offline
Sloppy with your drink?
 
DMAC's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Springfield, MO
Casino cash: $372
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodrow Call View Post
Though I know specs vary and our networks are completely incompatible lol but thought I'd drop in some thoughts from a T-Mobile tech care rep point of view. Basically these opinions are based on customer feedback, exchanges I've proccessed, training classes, and some specs. I know most of you have far more actual tech knowledge just thought I could offer I different prospective on a few options and now that our employee plans are finally set back up I'm phone shopping myself.

1. IPHONE 5-Using the 4S on Verizon before I left for T-Mobile made me rethink my anti-Apple stance. Then after see Android after Android turn into exchange after exchange about a year to a year half in or after one too many updates or whatever the case might be turned me into me into a huge believer in the IPHONE. Plus seeing the recent issues with the S2, S3, and One-S updates I'm just leary of androids at this point especially now that we have the option of the IPHONE. I'd say out 250 calls a week I take, the IPhone calls I get our simple fixes and maybe only a couple a month will end up needing transfers to our Adv Apple Tech Care team. The software, hardware, built in maitnence, etc make this my personal top choice.

2. Galaxy 4- Loved the training class on this device and came away moving it up my list from 5th. Even though the S2 and S3 issues recently scare me bit I'm willing to chalk it up to a temporary drop testing quality on the updates and Androids being Androids during this period in there lifecycle. That being said I've loved the Note 2 and since the S2 and S3 were easily our top 2 selling devices and with no real issues before the previous updates I'm willing to take a little bit of a wait and see approach. Plus intitial feedback and lack of even a first wave exchanges have turned this into a serious contender.

3. HTC One-I haven't received very many calls on this device but I will be honest the few that I do seem to always end up major and will end up in an exchange or trade out. Main reason I have it ranked this high is how well my One-S has performed and suprised me when at the time I mainly chose it for the Beats Audio and I wanted to be different when everyone else on my team was getting a S3. Judging by HTC history and quick reaction and fix after the One-S sofware update issues last month I'm confident they'll get the initial kinks worked out.

4. Sony Xperia Z- recently had a training on this device and came away very intrigued and impressed with what I see on the Tech side and rugged build. Think this phone has a lot of potential. Just waiting to see some initial results, reports from customers, and some more one on one time with the device before jumping head first but it has become a darkhorse.

Misc unscientific phone ramblings
-Not sure if they are making phones for other carriers or just our MyTouch and Prisms but is avoid any phone secretly made by Hauwei. Their first year on device side has been a rough learning expierience and unless desperate avoid like the plague.

-Likewise as much as it kills me to say it as an XBOX gamer and ex Zune fan from the Nokia 710 to HTC 8x its been a rough start and at this point they need to prove it to me first. That being said there is a small minority at my call center that would disagree and are very loyal to there Windows Phone.

-Seems to a have been a major spike in all LG devices calls and trouble shooting

-Lastly if anyone is looking for bang for the buck and don't want to settle for a low to mid range smartphone I'd highly recommend the S3 since the price drop when compared to other phones in that range its an easy choice and a steal.

Anyway hope this helps in some way but if not carry on......
Posts: 11,028
DMAC 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DMAC 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DMAC 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DMAC 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DMAC 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DMAC 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DMAC 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DMAC 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DMAC 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DMAC 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DMAC 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 01:48 PM   #25
BigMeatballDave BigMeatballDave is offline
That's a spicy meatball!
 
BigMeatballDave's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Casino cash: $5592
I have my son on Straight Talk. He has an AT&T compatible SIM.

He had been using a Motorola Atrix HD. He began having issues with the touch screen.

We took it to a local repair store that also sold used phones. They had an HTC One X for $220. They gave me $80 credit for the Atrix.

My point is, used smartphones hold their value well. Especially the more popular ones.

This is why a lot of people get new phones every 6-12 months. This is how I do it.
Posts: 50,674
BigMeatballDave has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigMeatballDave has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigMeatballDave has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigMeatballDave has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigMeatballDave has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigMeatballDave has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigMeatballDave has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigMeatballDave has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigMeatballDave has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigMeatballDave has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigMeatballDave has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 05:39 PM   #26
jd1020 jd1020 is offline
MVP
 

Join Date: Nov 2010
Casino cash: $6084
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueFanDave View Post
Throw out?

Sell them.

A used, 1 yr old Galaxy S3 still goes for ~$300, depending on condition.
I'll get right on that so I can lock myself into another contract. Sounds like a plan!
Posts: 13,879
jd1020 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.jd1020 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.jd1020 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.jd1020 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.jd1020 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.jd1020 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.jd1020 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.jd1020 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.jd1020 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.jd1020 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.jd1020 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 05:56 PM   #27
BigMeatballDave BigMeatballDave is offline
That's a spicy meatball!
 
BigMeatballDave's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Casino cash: $5592
Quote:
Originally Posted by jd1020 View Post
I'll get right on that so I can lock myself into another contract. Sounds like a plan!
There are no contracts with Straight Talk.
Posts: 50,674
BigMeatballDave has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigMeatballDave has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigMeatballDave has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigMeatballDave has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigMeatballDave has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigMeatballDave has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigMeatballDave has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigMeatballDave has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigMeatballDave has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigMeatballDave has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigMeatballDave has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 05:57 PM   #28
jd1020 jd1020 is offline
MVP
 

Join Date: Nov 2010
Casino cash: $6084
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueFanDave View Post
There are no contracts with Straight Talk.
Oh cool. Good thing I'm on Straight Talk...
Posts: 13,879
jd1020 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.jd1020 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.jd1020 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.jd1020 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.jd1020 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.jd1020 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.jd1020 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.jd1020 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.jd1020 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.jd1020 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.jd1020 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 11:07 AM   #29
The Iron Chief The Iron Chief is offline
Starter
 
The Iron Chief's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Binghamton NY
Casino cash: $5177
Sorry to bump this thread back to life I've read thru it and though its helped me its also a little out of date now.

My wife and I are about to upgrade our phones.
I've surfed the web and asked many people which is better the Samsung Galaxy S4 or the iPhone 5.
Opinions are split right down the middle it seems.
Verizon suggests going with the Iphone 5.

The Samsung has the microSD memory card slot, this turns me on.
But the Iphone it seems still comes out ahead on better apps,ease of use.

If any of you have had the chance to use both or can offer some insight plz do.
__________________
Posts: 933
The Iron Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.The Iron Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.The Iron Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.The Iron Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.The Iron Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.The Iron Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.The Iron Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.The Iron Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.The Iron Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.The Iron Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.The Iron Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 02:07 PM   #30
mikeyis4dcats. mikeyis4dcats. is offline
Scarlett Johansson's boytoy
 
mikeyis4dcats.'s Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2006
Casino cash: $5272
I'm eyeing the Droid Maxx.
__________________
Originally Posted by KC_Connection
I am a pillowbiter.

Posts: 9,587
mikeyis4dcats. Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.mikeyis4dcats. Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.mikeyis4dcats. Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.mikeyis4dcats. Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.mikeyis4dcats. Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.mikeyis4dcats. Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.mikeyis4dcats. Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.mikeyis4dcats. Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.mikeyis4dcats. Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.mikeyis4dcats. Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.mikeyis4dcats. Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:35 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.