Home Mail MemberMap Chat (0) Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > The Ed & Dave Lounge

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-22-2013, 06:50 PM  
Mavericks Ace Mavericks Ace is offline
Snoopy
 
Mavericks Ace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Wisconsin
Casino cash: $5820
***Official Week 3 Preseason Thread***

THU, AUG 22 TIME (ET
New England at Detroit 7:30 PM
Carolina at Baltimore 8:00 PM


FRI, AUG 23 TIME (ET)
Seattle at Green Bay 8:00 PM
Chicago at Oakland 10:00 PM


SAT, AUG 24 TIME (ET)
Buffalo at Washington 4:30 PM
Cleveland at Indianapolis 7:00 PM
NY Jets at NY Giants 7:00 PM 700
Kansas City at Pittsburgh 7:30 PM
Tampa Bay at Miami 7:30 PM
Philadelphia at Jacksonville 7:30 PM
Cincinnati at Dallas 8:00 PM
St. Louis at Denver 8:00 PM
Atlanta at Tennessee 8:00 PM
San Diego at Arizona 10:00 PM


SUN, AUG 25 TIME (ET)
New Orleans at Houston 4:00 PM FOX
Minnesota at San Francisco 8:00 PM
Posts: 9,749
Mavericks Ace is too fat/Omaha.Mavericks Ace is too fat/Omaha.Mavericks Ace is too fat/Omaha.Mavericks Ace is too fat/Omaha.Mavericks Ace is too fat/Omaha.Mavericks Ace is too fat/Omaha.Mavericks Ace is too fat/Omaha.Mavericks Ace is too fat/Omaha.Mavericks Ace is too fat/Omaha.Mavericks Ace is too fat/Omaha.Mavericks Ace is too fat/Omaha.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 11:20 AM   #436
Mavericks Ace Mavericks Ace is offline
Snoopy
 
Mavericks Ace's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Wisconsin
Casino cash: $5820
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcaj22 View Post
its amazing that Cassel is still able to squeeze out a couple million from an NFL team


not bad for a 7th round back up college QB or whatever the hell he was
udfa, who never took a college snap. No, not bad at all.

Right place right time.....
__________________
Originally Posted by Kaepernick View Post
I don't miss these Alex Smith arguments one bit on the 49ers Forum. As much as I hate to see you guys stuck with these debates now, better you than us. We had our fill over the years.

Yet your Pussy ass is still here.
Im ADOPTING ALEX SMITH AS MY CHIEF FOR NEXT SEASON DAMMITT.
Posts: 9,749
Mavericks Ace is too fat/Omaha.Mavericks Ace is too fat/Omaha.Mavericks Ace is too fat/Omaha.Mavericks Ace is too fat/Omaha.Mavericks Ace is too fat/Omaha.Mavericks Ace is too fat/Omaha.Mavericks Ace is too fat/Omaha.Mavericks Ace is too fat/Omaha.Mavericks Ace is too fat/Omaha.Mavericks Ace is too fat/Omaha.Mavericks Ace is too fat/Omaha.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 11:25 AM   #437
mcaj22 mcaj22 is offline
MVP
 
mcaj22's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Pennsylvania
Casino cash: $5125
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavericks Ace View Post
udfa, who never took a college snap. No, not bad at all.

Right place right time.....
no he was definitely a 7th round pick by the Pats in 05
Posts: 8,457
mcaj22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.mcaj22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.mcaj22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.mcaj22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.mcaj22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.mcaj22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.mcaj22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.mcaj22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.mcaj22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.mcaj22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.mcaj22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 11:33 AM   #438
Mavericks Ace Mavericks Ace is offline
Snoopy
 
Mavericks Ace's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Wisconsin
Casino cash: $5820
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcaj22 View Post
no he was definitely a 7th round pick by the Pats in 05
How does a guy who never takes a snap get drafted?

That blows my mind.....
__________________
Originally Posted by Kaepernick View Post
I don't miss these Alex Smith arguments one bit on the 49ers Forum. As much as I hate to see you guys stuck with these debates now, better you than us. We had our fill over the years.

Yet your Pussy ass is still here.
Im ADOPTING ALEX SMITH AS MY CHIEF FOR NEXT SEASON DAMMITT.
Posts: 9,749
Mavericks Ace is too fat/Omaha.Mavericks Ace is too fat/Omaha.Mavericks Ace is too fat/Omaha.Mavericks Ace is too fat/Omaha.Mavericks Ace is too fat/Omaha.Mavericks Ace is too fat/Omaha.Mavericks Ace is too fat/Omaha.Mavericks Ace is too fat/Omaha.Mavericks Ace is too fat/Omaha.Mavericks Ace is too fat/Omaha.Mavericks Ace is too fat/Omaha.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:11 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.