Home Mail MemberMap Chat (0) Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > The Ed & Dave Lounge > D.C.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-04-2013, 02:12 AM  
mikey23545 mikey23545 is offline
MVP
 
mikey23545's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Casino cash: $5230
The Twelve Rules For Being A Liberal

Twelve Rules For Being A Liberal




There may be no official rule book for being a liberal, but that doesn't mean there aren't rules. There are actually quite a few rules liberals go by and the more politically active liberals become, the more rigidly they tend to stick to their own code of behavior. These rules, most of which are unspoken, are passed along culturally on the Left and viciously enforced. Ironically, many liberals could not explain these rules to you and don't even consciously know they're following them. So, by reading this article, not only will you gain a better understanding of liberals, you'll know them better than they know themselves in some ways.

1) You justify your beliefs about yourself by your status as a liberal, not your deeds. The most sexist liberal can think of himself as a feminist while the greediest liberal can think of himself as generous. This is because liberals define themselves as being compassionate, open minded, kind, pro-science and intelligent not based on their actions or achievements, but based on their ideology. This is one of the most psychologically appealing aspects of liberalism because it allows you to be an awful person while still thinking of yourself as better than everyone else.

2) You exempt yourself from your attacks on America: Ever notice that liberals don't include themselves in their attacks on America? When they say, "This is a racist country," or ",This is a mean country," they certainly aren't referring to themselves or people who hold their views. Even though liberals supported the KKK, slaughtering the Indians, and putting the Japanese in internment camps, when they criticize those things, it's meant as an attack on everyone else EXCEPT LIBERALS. The only thing a liberal believes he can truly do wrong is to be insufficiently liberal.

3) What liberals like should be mandatory and what they don't like should be banned: There's an almost instinctual form of fascism that runs through most liberals. It's not enough for liberals to love gay marriage; everyone must be forced to love gay marriage. It's not enough for liberals to be afraid of guns; guns have to be banned. It's not enough for liberals to want to use energy-saving light bulbs; incandescent light bulbs must be banned. It's not enough for liberals to make sure most speakers on campuses are left-wing; conservative speakers must be shouted down or blocked from speaking.

4) The past is always inferior to the present: Liberals tend to view traditions, policies, and morals of past generations as arbitrary designs put in place by less enlightened people. Because of this, liberals don't pay much attention to why traditions developed or wonder about possible ramifications of their social engineering. It’s like an architect ripping out the foundation of a house without questioning the consequences and if the living room falls in on itself as a result, he concludes that means he needs to make even more changes.

5) Liberalism is a jealous god and no other God may come before it: A liberal "Christian" or "Jew" is almost an oxymoron because liberalism trumps faith for liberals. Taking your religious beliefs seriously means drawing hard lines about right and wrong and that's simply not allowed. Liberals demand that even God bow down on the altar of liberalism.

6) Liberals believe in indiscriminateness for thought: This one was so good that I stole it from my buddy, Evan Sayet: " Indiscriminateness of thought does not lead to indiscriminateness of policy. It leads the modern liberal to invariably side with evil over good, wrong over right and the behaviors that lead to failure over those that lead to success. Why? Very simply if nothing is to be recognized as better or worse than anything else then success is de facto unjust. There is no explanation for success if nothing is better than anything else and the greater the success the greater the injustice. Conversely and for the same reason, failure is de facto proof of victimization and the greater the failure, the greater the proof of the victim is, or the greater the victimization."

7) Intentions are much more important than results: Liberals decide what programs to support based on whether they make them feel good or bad about themselves, not because they work or don't work. A DDT ban that has killed millions is judged a success by liberals because it makes them feel as if they care about the environment. A government program that wastes billions and doesn't work is a stunning triumph to the Left if it has a compassionate sounding name. It would be easier to convince a liberal to support a program by calling it the “Saving Women And Puppies Bill" than showing that it would save 100,000 lives.

8) The only real sins are helping conservatism or harming liberalism: Conservatives often marvel at the fact that liberals will happily elect every sort of pervert, deviant, and criminal you can imagine without a second thought. That's because right and wrong don't come into the picture for liberals. They have one standard: Does this politician help or hurt liberalism? If a politician helps liberalism, he has a free pass to do almost anything and many of them do just that.

9) All solutions must be government-oriented: Liberals may not be as down on government as conservatives are, but on some level, even they recognize that it doesn't work very well. So, why are liberals so hell bent on centralizing as much power as possible in government? Simple, because they believe that they are better and smarter than everyone else by virtue of being liberals and centralized power gives them the opportunity to control more people's lives. There's nothing scarier to liberals than free people living their lives as they please without wanting or needing the government to nanny them.

10) You must be absolutely close minded: One of the key reasons liberals spend so much time vilifying people they don't like and questioning their motivations is to protect themselves from having to consider their arguments. This helps create a completely closed system for liberals. Conservative arguments are considered wrong by default since they're conservative and not worth hearing. On the other hand, liberals aren't going to make conservative arguments. So, a liberal goes to a liberal school, watches liberal news, listens to liberal politicians, has liberal friends, and then convinces himself that conservatives are all hateful, evil, racist Nazis so that any stray conservatism he hears should be ignored. It makes liberal minds into perfectly closed loops that are impervious to anything other than liberal doctrine.

11) Feelings are more important than logic: Liberals base their positions on emotions, not facts and logic and then they work backwards to shore up their position. This is why it's a waste of time to try to convince a liberal of anything based on logic. You don't "logic" someone out of a position that he didn't use "logic" to come up with in the first place.

12) Tribal affiliation is more important than individual action: There's one set of rules for members of the tribe and one set of rules for everyone else. Lying, breaking the rules, or fomenting hatred against a liberal in good standing may be out of bounds, but there are no rules when dealing with outsiders, who are viewed either as potential recruits, dupes to be tricked, or foes to be defeated. This is the same backwards mentality you see in places like Iraq and Afghanistan, except it's based on ideology, not religion.


http://townhall.com/columnists/johnh...7730/page/full
Posts: 11,954
mikey23545 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mikey23545 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mikey23545 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mikey23545 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mikey23545 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mikey23545 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mikey23545 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mikey23545 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mikey23545 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mikey23545 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mikey23545 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 01:05 PM   #76
lawrenceRaider lawrenceRaider is offline
Laughing at the FUD
 
lawrenceRaider's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2002
Location: Arlington, TX
Casino cash: $5000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
Legally and even biologically there is no other human being yet, so the term murder cannot apply. That's the entire reason abortion is legally practiced everywhere.
Legally, yes, biologically, no. Six weeks in there's a heart beat and brain waves, two key indicators of when life ends. Of course, that's not convenient for your argument.

It's always been funny to me how a Lefty will fight tooth and nail to save the life of an actual murderer, but not even blink at terminating a "fetus". Reality is that anything past 22 weeks has a good chance of survival, so it is in fact killing a living being from that point on. As medical advances are made, that number of weeks necessary to survive will shrink.

Outside rape/incest and threat to a mothers life, abortion only exists because people are lazy, stupid, and don't want to face the consequences of their actions.
Posts: 734
lawrenceRaider is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutlawrenceRaider is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutlawrenceRaider is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutlawrenceRaider is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutlawrenceRaider is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutlawrenceRaider is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutlawrenceRaider is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutlawrenceRaider is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutlawrenceRaider is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutlawrenceRaider is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutlawrenceRaider is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 01:05 PM   #77
Fish Fish is online now
Missing Dick Curl
 
Fish's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2005
Casino cash: $5335
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch View Post
1/2 the public?
Shouldn't be too hard to change the law then...
__________________
Posts: 25,622
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 01:10 PM   #78
listopencil listopencil is online now
sic semper tyrannis
 
listopencil's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: In Partibus Infidelium
Casino cash: $5232
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider View Post
Outside rape/incest and threat to a mothers life, abortion only exists because people are lazy, stupid, and don't want to face the consequences of their actions.
I don't think that's very far off the mark.
__________________
"As I walked out the door toward the gate that would lead to my freedom, I knew if I didn't leave my bitterness and hatred behind I'd still be in prison."


Posts: 28,101
listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 01:23 PM   #79
Prison Bitch Prison Bitch is offline
The Bitch is back
 
Prison Bitch's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Lees summit
Casino cash: $5460
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
Shouldn't be too hard to change the law then...
90% supported tougher gun background checks, that failed this Spring. What's your point again?
__________________
Who wants to see Lebron in a gimp mask being a human bobblehead?
Spoiler!
Posts: 13,126
Prison Bitch is too fat/Omaha.Prison Bitch is too fat/Omaha.Prison Bitch is too fat/Omaha.Prison Bitch is too fat/Omaha.Prison Bitch is too fat/Omaha.Prison Bitch is too fat/Omaha.Prison Bitch is too fat/Omaha.Prison Bitch is too fat/Omaha.Prison Bitch is too fat/Omaha.Prison Bitch is too fat/Omaha.Prison Bitch is too fat/Omaha.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 01:24 PM   #80
KILLER_CLOWN KILLER_CLOWN is offline
Be HEALED!!!!!!!
 
KILLER_CLOWN's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Fascist State
Casino cash: $5000
Quote:
Originally Posted by listopencil View Post
In the past Killer Clown always weasels out of this part of the discussion. He'll talk about abortion law, mention murder with almost every post, then backtrack and claim to mean a nonlegal definition of the term "murder." It's a trick to be as shocking as possible, so as to inject emotion into the debate, because he can't discuss the topic rationally.
Nope, it's just simple murder is pretty clear. You can define it anyway you would like but your post is absolute bullshit.
__________________
"Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father ... And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity."

"If the people let government decide what foods they eat and what medicines they take, their bodies will soon be in as sorry a state as are the souls of those who live under tyranny." - Thomas Jefferson
Posts: 24,192
KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 01:24 PM   #81
Pablo Pablo is online now
Howard knows best.
 
Pablo's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Snakebite Nightclub
Casino cash: $5215
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider View Post

Outside rape/incest and threat to a mothers life, abortion only exists because people are lazy, stupid, and don't want to face the consequences of their actions.
Who are you to tell them what consequences they have to live with?
Posts: 18,051
Pablo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Pablo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Pablo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Pablo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Pablo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Pablo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Pablo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Pablo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Pablo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Pablo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Pablo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 01:29 PM   #82
mr. tegu mr. tegu is offline
Hopeful for playoffs
 
mr. tegu's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2012
Casino cash: $5150
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider View Post
Legally, yes, biologically, no. Six weeks in there's a heart beat and brain waves, two key indicators of when life ends. Of course, that's not convenient for your argument.

It's always been funny to me how a Lefty will fight tooth and nail to save the life of an actual murderer, but not even blink at terminating a "fetus". Reality is that anything past 22 weeks has a good chance of survival, so it is in fact killing a living being from that point on. As medical advances are made, that number of weeks necessary to survive will shrink.

Outside rape/incest and threat to a mothers life, abortion only exists because people are lazy, stupid, and don't want to face the consequences of their actions.
And you and every other conservative will happily pay to support that child since the mother can't or won't do it. Not a one of you will complain about it or the welfare state in general.
Posts: 8,944
mr. tegu is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.mr. tegu is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.mr. tegu is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.mr. tegu is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.mr. tegu is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.mr. tegu is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.mr. tegu is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.mr. tegu is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.mr. tegu is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.mr. tegu is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.mr. tegu is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 01:29 PM   #83
duncan_idaho duncan_idaho is offline
M-I-Z-Z-O-U
 
duncan_idaho's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Kansas City
Casino cash: $5165
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider View Post
Legally, yes, biologically, no. Six weeks in there's a heart beat and brain waves, two key indicators of when life ends. Of course, that's not convenient for your argument.

It's always been funny to me how a Lefty will fight tooth and nail to save the life of an actual murderer, but not even blink at terminating a "fetus". Reality is that anything past 22 weeks has a good chance of survival, so it is in fact killing a living being from that point on. As medical advances are made, that number of weeks necessary to survive will shrink.

Outside rape/incest and threat to a mothers life, abortion only exists because people are lazy, stupid, and don't want to face the consequences of their actions.
I don't think the "brain waves" measured at 6 weeks are the brain waves you're probably thinking of.

The true brain functions (cerebral cortex ... the thing that leads to consciousness and what we think of as normal brain function) start developing around 5 months and don't finish until well into the 6th month.

The 6 weeks/brain waves mark is commonly used as a anti-choice argument, but the issue is murky. First, its hard to measure and quantify brain waves at that point. Second, the only portion of the brain that is truly formed at that point is what will eventually become the brain stem. That controls some of the mechanical/involuntary functions we see, but has nothing to do with thought.

Also re: Good chance of survival... Mortality rates at 22 weeks are still extremely high (80 percent die, with a 95 percent chance of severe development issues).

But survivability rates have been improving for quite a while... about 1 week/decade, it seems.

A tiny percentage of abortions (1-2 percent) are performed at 22 weeks or later in the United States. A large number of these happen because of extreme cases, including failing pregnancies.

As to your last paragraph... tell that to a woman who used birth control correctly and still had a pregnancy. Tell that to a woman whose child is dead/dying in the woman and has no chance of survival. Tell that to a woman who likely cannot survive the pregnancy and must choose between her own life. Tell that to any number of cases.

A lot of people who seek abortions might be using it as a form of delayed birth control. Painting all of them in that light is short-sighted and narrow-minded.
__________________
"You gotta love livin', cause dying is a pain in the ass."
---- Sinatra
Posts: 7,806
duncan_idaho has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.duncan_idaho has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.duncan_idaho has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.duncan_idaho has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.duncan_idaho has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.duncan_idaho has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.duncan_idaho has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.duncan_idaho has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.duncan_idaho has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.duncan_idaho has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.duncan_idaho has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 01:35 PM   #84
listopencil listopencil is online now
sic semper tyrannis
 
listopencil's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: In Partibus Infidelium
Casino cash: $5232
Quote:
Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN View Post
Nope, it's just simple murder is pretty clear. You can define it anyway you would like but your post is absolute bullshit.
Nope. You are completely incorrect and appear to be unable to even rationally contemplate the differences in the various definitions of the term
"murder." You use the term to play into the concept that your idea of God's law should be a benchmark in our own legal system.
__________________
"As I walked out the door toward the gate that would lead to my freedom, I knew if I didn't leave my bitterness and hatred behind I'd still be in prison."


Posts: 28,101
listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 01:37 PM   #85
KILLER_CLOWN KILLER_CLOWN is offline
Be HEALED!!!!!!!
 
KILLER_CLOWN's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Fascist State
Casino cash: $5000
Quote:
Originally Posted by listopencil View Post
Nope. You are completely incorrect and appear to be unable to even rationally contemplate the differences in the various definitions of the term
"murder." You use the term to play into the concept that your idea of God's law should be a benchmark in our own legal system.
You can redefine it any way you want but it won't change it, killing babies is murder. You could rationalize killing a million people, but it's still genocide.
__________________
"Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father ... And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity."

"If the people let government decide what foods they eat and what medicines they take, their bodies will soon be in as sorry a state as are the souls of those who live under tyranny." - Thomas Jefferson
Posts: 24,192
KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 01:46 PM   #86
listopencil listopencil is online now
sic semper tyrannis
 
listopencil's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: In Partibus Infidelium
Casino cash: $5232
Quote:
Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN View Post
You can redefine it any way you want but it won't change it, killing babies is murder. You could rationalize killing a million people, but it's still genocide.
Go ahead and post up the definition of murder that you are going to use in this thread.
__________________
"As I walked out the door toward the gate that would lead to my freedom, I knew if I didn't leave my bitterness and hatred behind I'd still be in prison."


Posts: 28,101
listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 01:53 PM   #87
listopencil listopencil is online now
sic semper tyrannis
 
listopencil's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: In Partibus Infidelium
Casino cash: $5232
Here, I'll go first; when I use the term "murder" while discussing legal matters I am using the legal definition of the term "murder." Here's a definition:

The unlawful killing of another human being without justification or excuse.

Here's a link to the site I got it from:

http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/murder

Here's an example of something that I think fits the definition:

An Oakland man has been convicted of murder after killing his friend, an atheist, during an argument concerning the existence of God.

Douglas Yim, 33 was found guilty of first-degree murder on Tuesday, Sept. 3, for shooting and killing Dzuy Duhn Phan, 25. Yim killed Phan after a night of partying with alcohol and cocaine, playing video games, and arguing about the existence or nonexistence of God, according to a report issued by CBS.

Paul Park, a mutual friend and witness to the murder, said the two men had engaged in a heated discussion about God’s existence during a night of drinking, doing drugs and playing video games. Park was also wounded in the shooting.

Park said that Phan was teasing Yim about his belief in God, asking Yim where God was every time Yim lost the video game. According to Park, things escalated when Yim became enraged and grabbed his gun after Phan asked Yim where God was when Yim’s father died of a stroke several years earlier.

Yim now faces 126 years to life in prison when he is sentenced in November. In addition to the murder, Yim was found guilty of assault with a firearm and mayhem for shooting a second friend (Park). Yim shot Phan at least six times, and Park was also hit by a bullet, in Yim’s living room in the early morning of April 2, 2011.

http://www.examiner.com/article/oakl...od-s-existence
__________________
"As I walked out the door toward the gate that would lead to my freedom, I knew if I didn't leave my bitterness and hatred behind I'd still be in prison."


Posts: 28,101
listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 01:54 PM   #88
Comrade Crapski Comrade Crapski is offline
Banned
 

Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Sea of Green 23.4°
Casino cash: $5000
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikey23545 View Post
1) You justify your beliefs about yourself by your status as a liberal, not your deeds. The most sexist liberal can think of himself as a feminist while the greediest liberal can think of himself as generous. This is because liberals define themselves as being compassionate, open minded, kind, pro-science and intelligent not based on their actions or achievements, but based on their ideology. This is one of the most psychologically appealing aspects of liberalism because it allows you to be an awful person while still thinking of yourself as better than everyone else.
Speaking of awful people, what ever happened to Flunkie?

Posts: 3,833
Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 01:57 PM   #89
Frazod Frazod is offline
Banned
 
Frazod's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: my own personal pig hell
Casino cash: $5000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Comrade Crapski View Post
Speaking of awful people, what ever happened to Flunkie?

Permabanned. Threatened legal action against the board, IIRC.
Posts: 91,125
Frazod < CasselFrazod < CasselFrazod < CasselFrazod < CasselFrazod < CasselFrazod < CasselFrazod < CasselFrazod < CasselFrazod < CasselFrazod < CasselFrazod < Cassel
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 02:00 PM   #90
Comrade Crapski Comrade Crapski is offline
Banned
 

Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Sea of Green 23.4°
Casino cash: $5000
Quote:
Originally Posted by frazod View Post
Permabanned. Threatened legal action against the board, IIRC.
Holy shit!

I didn't know.
Posts: 3,833
Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:57 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.