Home Mail MemberMap Chat (0) Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > The Royal Lounge > D.C.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-04-2013, 02:12 AM  
mikey23545 mikey23545 is offline
MVP
 
mikey23545's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Casino cash: $8218
The Twelve Rules For Being A Liberal

Twelve Rules For Being A Liberal




There may be no official rule book for being a liberal, but that doesn't mean there aren't rules. There are actually quite a few rules liberals go by and the more politically active liberals become, the more rigidly they tend to stick to their own code of behavior. These rules, most of which are unspoken, are passed along culturally on the Left and viciously enforced. Ironically, many liberals could not explain these rules to you and don't even consciously know they're following them. So, by reading this article, not only will you gain a better understanding of liberals, you'll know them better than they know themselves in some ways.

1) You justify your beliefs about yourself by your status as a liberal, not your deeds. The most sexist liberal can think of himself as a feminist while the greediest liberal can think of himself as generous. This is because liberals define themselves as being compassionate, open minded, kind, pro-science and intelligent not based on their actions or achievements, but based on their ideology. This is one of the most psychologically appealing aspects of liberalism because it allows you to be an awful person while still thinking of yourself as better than everyone else.

2) You exempt yourself from your attacks on America: Ever notice that liberals don't include themselves in their attacks on America? When they say, "This is a racist country," or ",This is a mean country," they certainly aren't referring to themselves or people who hold their views. Even though liberals supported the KKK, slaughtering the Indians, and putting the Japanese in internment camps, when they criticize those things, it's meant as an attack on everyone else EXCEPT LIBERALS. The only thing a liberal believes he can truly do wrong is to be insufficiently liberal.

3) What liberals like should be mandatory and what they don't like should be banned: There's an almost instinctual form of fascism that runs through most liberals. It's not enough for liberals to love gay marriage; everyone must be forced to love gay marriage. It's not enough for liberals to be afraid of guns; guns have to be banned. It's not enough for liberals to want to use energy-saving light bulbs; incandescent light bulbs must be banned. It's not enough for liberals to make sure most speakers on campuses are left-wing; conservative speakers must be shouted down or blocked from speaking.

4) The past is always inferior to the present: Liberals tend to view traditions, policies, and morals of past generations as arbitrary designs put in place by less enlightened people. Because of this, liberals don't pay much attention to why traditions developed or wonder about possible ramifications of their social engineering. It’s like an architect ripping out the foundation of a house without questioning the consequences and if the living room falls in on itself as a result, he concludes that means he needs to make even more changes.

5) Liberalism is a jealous god and no other God may come before it: A liberal "Christian" or "Jew" is almost an oxymoron because liberalism trumps faith for liberals. Taking your religious beliefs seriously means drawing hard lines about right and wrong and that's simply not allowed. Liberals demand that even God bow down on the altar of liberalism.

6) Liberals believe in indiscriminateness for thought: This one was so good that I stole it from my buddy, Evan Sayet: " Indiscriminateness of thought does not lead to indiscriminateness of policy. It leads the modern liberal to invariably side with evil over good, wrong over right and the behaviors that lead to failure over those that lead to success. Why? Very simply if nothing is to be recognized as better or worse than anything else then success is de facto unjust. There is no explanation for success if nothing is better than anything else and the greater the success the greater the injustice. Conversely and for the same reason, failure is de facto proof of victimization and the greater the failure, the greater the proof of the victim is, or the greater the victimization."

7) Intentions are much more important than results: Liberals decide what programs to support based on whether they make them feel good or bad about themselves, not because they work or don't work. A DDT ban that has killed millions is judged a success by liberals because it makes them feel as if they care about the environment. A government program that wastes billions and doesn't work is a stunning triumph to the Left if it has a compassionate sounding name. It would be easier to convince a liberal to support a program by calling it the “Saving Women And Puppies Bill" than showing that it would save 100,000 lives.

8) The only real sins are helping conservatism or harming liberalism: Conservatives often marvel at the fact that liberals will happily elect every sort of pervert, deviant, and criminal you can imagine without a second thought. That's because right and wrong don't come into the picture for liberals. They have one standard: Does this politician help or hurt liberalism? If a politician helps liberalism, he has a free pass to do almost anything and many of them do just that.

9) All solutions must be government-oriented: Liberals may not be as down on government as conservatives are, but on some level, even they recognize that it doesn't work very well. So, why are liberals so hell bent on centralizing as much power as possible in government? Simple, because they believe that they are better and smarter than everyone else by virtue of being liberals and centralized power gives them the opportunity to control more people's lives. There's nothing scarier to liberals than free people living their lives as they please without wanting or needing the government to nanny them.

10) You must be absolutely close minded: One of the key reasons liberals spend so much time vilifying people they don't like and questioning their motivations is to protect themselves from having to consider their arguments. This helps create a completely closed system for liberals. Conservative arguments are considered wrong by default since they're conservative and not worth hearing. On the other hand, liberals aren't going to make conservative arguments. So, a liberal goes to a liberal school, watches liberal news, listens to liberal politicians, has liberal friends, and then convinces himself that conservatives are all hateful, evil, racist Nazis so that any stray conservatism he hears should be ignored. It makes liberal minds into perfectly closed loops that are impervious to anything other than liberal doctrine.

11) Feelings are more important than logic: Liberals base their positions on emotions, not facts and logic and then they work backwards to shore up their position. This is why it's a waste of time to try to convince a liberal of anything based on logic. You don't "logic" someone out of a position that he didn't use "logic" to come up with in the first place.

12) Tribal affiliation is more important than individual action: There's one set of rules for members of the tribe and one set of rules for everyone else. Lying, breaking the rules, or fomenting hatred against a liberal in good standing may be out of bounds, but there are no rules when dealing with outsiders, who are viewed either as potential recruits, dupes to be tricked, or foes to be defeated. This is the same backwards mentality you see in places like Iraq and Afghanistan, except it's based on ideology, not religion.


http://townhall.com/columnists/johnh...7730/page/full
Posts: 12,089
mikey23545 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mikey23545 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mikey23545 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mikey23545 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mikey23545 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mikey23545 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mikey23545 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mikey23545 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mikey23545 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mikey23545 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mikey23545 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 08:44 PM   #106
tredadda tredadda is offline
Moustakas FTW
 
tredadda's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2011
Location: Clarksville, TN
Casino cash: $6435
Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
Things we would not have if this type of reasoning (remove federal funding or support from things that an American population disagrees with morally) was carried through:

- Taxes
- World's largest military
- Nuclear weapons
- foreign military bases
- Drug Enforcement Agency


I'll let conservatives remove federal funding from PP (of which abortion comprises something like 2-5 percent of services offered, BTW) when you guys let me remove federal funding from the CIA and nuclear program.

Deal?
Between the bolded things and PP, which one is a private corporation and which ones are not? Not sure why places like St Jude have to solicit donations while PP does not and they get to perform services that many disagree with on their dollar.
__________________
Posts: 4,210
tredadda has disabled reputation
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 12:16 AM   #107
Sorter Sorter is offline
Caralho
 
Sorter's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Belo Horizante
Casino cash: $8239
Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
And, no offense intended because I respect you, none of what you just quoted means a damn thing to me or many others. Even if it did talk even directly about abortion.

Which it doesn't. There's are some frail strings holding that thought together.

The opinion "god" supposedly holds on abortion means just as much to mean
to me as the opinions held by Zeus, Apollo, Thor, Krisha, Zoroaster, Mithras, Xenu, Coyote, Tyr, Set, etc.
Not a fan.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavericks Ace View Post
I have completely given up on Alex Smith as a qb. Its painful to watch. Like, worse than watching Colt McCoy.
Posts: 15,462
Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 12:37 AM   #108
Kaepernick Kaepernick is offline
Niner Trash
 
Kaepernick's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2013
Casino cash: $10580
Dead on. Every single word of that article is unequivocally precisely true. Every word. Describes liberals to a "T". Liberalism is a serious mental disorder. One that is sweeping the nation and sending us flying irreversibly toward socialist tyranny.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by hometeam View Post

Where is Kaepernick when you need him? This dude was the ****ing Nostradamus of the Alex Smith effect...

I'm just saying the dude predicted to the T how Alex Smith would affect the board, and he has been right.
Posts: 2,504
Kaepernick would the whole thing.Kaepernick would the whole thing.Kaepernick would the whole thing.Kaepernick would the whole thing.Kaepernick would the whole thing.Kaepernick would the whole thing.Kaepernick would the whole thing.Kaepernick would the whole thing.Kaepernick would the whole thing.Kaepernick would the whole thing.Kaepernick would the whole thing.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 12:43 AM   #109
Kaepernick Kaepernick is offline
Niner Trash
 
Kaepernick's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2013
Casino cash: $10580
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevieray View Post
it's no coinkydink that a thread about liberals devovled into...

abortion
homosexuality
mocking God


....all anti-creation...

you're being set up and don't even know it.
Still looking for Gun Control and Global Warming. Those have yet to come up.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by hometeam View Post

Where is Kaepernick when you need him? This dude was the ****ing Nostradamus of the Alex Smith effect...

I'm just saying the dude predicted to the T how Alex Smith would affect the board, and he has been right.
Posts: 2,504
Kaepernick would the whole thing.Kaepernick would the whole thing.Kaepernick would the whole thing.Kaepernick would the whole thing.Kaepernick would the whole thing.Kaepernick would the whole thing.Kaepernick would the whole thing.Kaepernick would the whole thing.Kaepernick would the whole thing.Kaepernick would the whole thing.Kaepernick would the whole thing.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 12:47 AM   #110
Kaepernick Kaepernick is offline
Niner Trash
 
Kaepernick's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2013
Casino cash: $10580
Kill an unborn baby, liberals don't bat an eye.

Kill a litter of puppies, liberals go apeshit ballistic.

Liberals are beyond morally misguided. They are reprehensible.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by hometeam View Post

Where is Kaepernick when you need him? This dude was the ****ing Nostradamus of the Alex Smith effect...

I'm just saying the dude predicted to the T how Alex Smith would affect the board, and he has been right.
Posts: 2,504
Kaepernick would the whole thing.Kaepernick would the whole thing.Kaepernick would the whole thing.Kaepernick would the whole thing.Kaepernick would the whole thing.Kaepernick would the whole thing.Kaepernick would the whole thing.Kaepernick would the whole thing.Kaepernick would the whole thing.Kaepernick would the whole thing.Kaepernick would the whole thing.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 06:24 AM   #111
Loneiguana Loneiguana is offline
Veteran
 
Loneiguana's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Springfield
Casino cash: $7565
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaepernick View Post
Kill an unborn baby, liberals don't bat an eye.

Kill a litter of puppies, liberals go apeshit ballistic.

Liberals are beyond morally misguided. They are reprehensible.
__________________
"Most of us can, as we choose, make of this world either a palace or a prison."
–John Lubbock
Posts: 4,028
Loneiguana would the whole thing.Loneiguana would the whole thing.Loneiguana would the whole thing.Loneiguana would the whole thing.Loneiguana would the whole thing.Loneiguana would the whole thing.Loneiguana would the whole thing.Loneiguana would the whole thing.Loneiguana would the whole thing.Loneiguana would the whole thing.Loneiguana would the whole thing.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 07:38 AM   #112
BucEyedPea BucEyedPea is offline
BucPatriot
 
BucEyedPea's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: None of your business
Casino cash: $13182
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loneiguana View Post
I respect your religious belief. But, that doesn't give you a right to force onto those who don't feel the same way.
Who is "forcing" you to believe in some religion?

Passing some laws to keep people safe or providing some order is not forcing a religion on you. All law is based on someone's morality.

Quote:
Don't have an abortion. Teach your family not too. But don't restrict my choice because of your religious views.
Killing another human is not a choice and no civilized country ever allowed it. It was always a capital offense. Allowing an individual to decide who's life is valuable or worth it or not, as in it being some choice, is your own morality being forced on those who cannot defend themselves. So if people step up to protecting their lives that is their choice too. Including banning it for others when their real choice is BEFORE the act of intercourse. You are defending irresponsibility.

Quote:
/find ways to stop the demand for abortion, not outlaw abortion
Again you chose a bad example for your argument. Who gets to take life happens to be a matter for the state, since the first reason a govt is erected is to protect human life. It's a natural right, not a choice. It's "life, liberty and property" stated in that order because that is the precise order of those rights. Liberty is second.

You don't want people using govt to tell you what to do? Your best option is to reduce the size of govt. However, you are on the side that wants to force employers to pay a living wage and a whole host of other coercions most of which are not natural rights.
__________________
“The power to declare war, including the power of judging the causes of war, is fully and exclusively vested in the legislature.” ~ James Madison, Father of the Constitution
Posts: 58,233
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 07:42 AM   #113
King_Chief_Fan King_Chief_Fan is offline
Praise Him
 
King_Chief_Fan's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: St. Louis MO
Casino cash: $6235
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea View Post
Who is "forcing" you to believe in some religion?

Passing some laws to keep people safe or providing some order is not forcing a religion on you. All law is based on someone's morality.


Killing another human is not a choice and no civilized country ever allowed it. It was always a capital offense. Allowing an individual to decide who's life is valuable or worth it or not, as in it being some choice, is your own morality being forced on those who cannot defend themselves. So if people step up to protecting their lives that is their choice too. Including banning it for others when their real choice is BEFORE the act of intercourse. You are defending irresponsibility.



Again you chose a bad example for your argument. Who gets to take life happens to be a matter for the state, since the first reason a govt is erected is to protect human life. It's a natural right, not a choice. It's "life, liberty and property" stated in that order because that is the precise order of those rights. Liberty is second.

You don't want people using govt to tell you what to do? Your best option is to reduce the size of govt. However, you are on the side that wants to force employers to pay a living wage and a whole host of other coercions most of which are not natural rights.
BEP, this might be the second time I have agreed to your posted comments.

Loneignoramous is a lost cause
__________________
Ephesians 2:8-10

English Standard Version (ESV)

8 For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, 9 not a result of works, so that no one may boast. 10 For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them.
Posts: 8,266
King_Chief_Fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.King_Chief_Fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.King_Chief_Fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.King_Chief_Fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.King_Chief_Fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.King_Chief_Fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.King_Chief_Fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.King_Chief_Fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.King_Chief_Fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.King_Chief_Fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.King_Chief_Fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 07:44 AM   #114
BucEyedPea BucEyedPea is offline
BucPatriot
 
BucEyedPea's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: None of your business
Casino cash: $13182
Quote:
Originally Posted by King_Chief_Fan View Post
BEP, this might be the second time I have agreed to your posted comments.

Loneignoramous is a lost cause
Well, he needs to look at the thread titled "Progs" to see that he is projecting what his side does in forcing others.
__________________
“The power to declare war, including the power of judging the causes of war, is fully and exclusively vested in the legislature.” ~ James Madison, Father of the Constitution
Posts: 58,233
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 08:18 AM   #115
tredadda tredadda is offline
Moustakas FTW
 
tredadda's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2011
Location: Clarksville, TN
Casino cash: $6435
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loneiguana View Post
Way to rebuke his argument! Guess he was right and instead of disputing the claim, you just turned around and pointed the finger at him.
__________________
Posts: 4,210
tredadda has disabled reputation
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 08:19 AM   #116
tredadda tredadda is offline
Moustakas FTW
 
tredadda's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2011
Location: Clarksville, TN
Casino cash: $6435
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaepernick View Post
Still looking for Gun Control and Global Warming. Those have yet to come up.
Direkshun should be on soon enough to remedy that.
__________________
Posts: 4,210
tredadda has disabled reputation
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 08:19 AM   #117
tredadda tredadda is offline
Moustakas FTW
 
tredadda's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2011
Location: Clarksville, TN
Casino cash: $6435
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amnorix View Post
By definition, "murder" is an ILLEGAL killing. Any killing that is legal isn't murder.

You can say it SHOULD be murder, but it ain't...
^ This
__________________
Posts: 4,210
tredadda has disabled reputation
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 08:39 AM   #118
A Salt Weapon A Salt Weapon is offline
Veteran
 
A Salt Weapon's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Alaska
Casino cash: $6449
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaepernick View Post
Dead on. Every single word of that article is unequivocally precisely true. Every word. Describes liberals to a "T". Liberalism is a serious mental disorder. One that is sweeping the nation and sending us flying irreversibly toward socialist tyranny.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaepernick View Post
Still looking for Gun Control and Global Warming. Those have yet to come up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaepernick View Post
Kill an unborn baby, liberals don't bat an eye.

Kill a litter of puppies, liberals go apeshit ballistic.

Liberals are beyond morally misguided. They are reprehensible.

__________________
If two wrongs don't make a right, try three.
Posts: 1,781
A Salt Weapon is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.A Salt Weapon is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.A Salt Weapon is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.A Salt Weapon is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.A Salt Weapon is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.A Salt Weapon is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.A Salt Weapon is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.A Salt Weapon is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.A Salt Weapon is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.A Salt Weapon is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.A Salt Weapon is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 09:00 AM   #119
Cave Johnson Cave Johnson is offline
Andy the Big Reid Coach
 
Cave Johnson's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: E. Bumf***istan
Casino cash: $7875
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Salt Weapon View Post

Check the batteries on your sarcasm meter....
Posts: 10,018
Cave Johnson is too fat/Omaha.Cave Johnson is too fat/Omaha.Cave Johnson is too fat/Omaha.Cave Johnson is too fat/Omaha.Cave Johnson is too fat/Omaha.Cave Johnson is too fat/Omaha.Cave Johnson is too fat/Omaha.Cave Johnson is too fat/Omaha.Cave Johnson is too fat/Omaha.Cave Johnson is too fat/Omaha.Cave Johnson is too fat/Omaha.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 09:38 AM   #120
Prison Bitch Prison Bitch is offline
FAUX-HAWKS for all!
 
Prison Bitch's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Lees summit
Casino cash: $14462
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea View Post
You don't want people using govt to tell you what to do? Your best option is to reduce the size of govt. However, you are on the side that wants to force employers to pay a living wage and a whole host of other coercions most of which are not natural rights.
Liberals love freedom for only 2 things - dope and abortions. They desperately want to control everything else in society. They hate freedom with a passion and get pissed they can't be little dictators to all.
__________________
Cardinal Nation Blog 5/29/14: "Without KC. The America League Owns The Cardinals"
Posts: 14,595
Prison Bitch 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Prison Bitch 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Prison Bitch 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Prison Bitch 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Prison Bitch 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Prison Bitch 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Prison Bitch 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Prison Bitch 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Prison Bitch 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Prison Bitch 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Prison Bitch 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:41 AM.


This is a test for a client's site.
A new website that shows member-created construction site listings that need fill or have excess fill. Dirt Monkey @ https://DirtMonkey.net
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.