Home Mail MemberMap Chat (0) Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > The Ed & Dave Lounge > D.C.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-31-2012, 06:24 PM  
Dave Lane Dave Lane is offline
Space Cadet and Aczabel
 
Dave Lane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Kansas City, Mo, USA
Casino cash: $8220
VARSITY
Why people laugh at Creationists

Taking a lead from Killer Clown I thought I'd create a alternative thread to post some videos I like...

[EDIT New video here]

So on with the show:

Here's the Kent Hovind Theory:



"Do not believe in anything simply because you have heard it.
Do not believe in anything simply because it is spoken and rumored by many.
Do not believe in anything simply because it is found written in your religious books.
Do not believe in anything merely on the authority of your teachers and elders.
Do not believe in traditions simply because they have been handed down for many generations.
But after observation and analysis, when you find that anything agrees with reason and is conducive to the good and benefit of one and all, then accept it and live up to it."

Last edited by Dave Lane; 01-08-2013 at 09:56 AM..
Posts: 24,389
Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 07:56 PM   #2851
tiptap tiptap is offline
Is this it?
 
tiptap's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2004
Casino cash: $5055
Quote:
Originally Posted by RNR View Post
What is your stance on his wager?
Let's remember Pascal was born at least a decade before Isaac Newton. Science was still in its infancy. Probability was barely introduced by Pascal. We are more enamored and successful with Bayesian statistics (Nate Silverman). Our understanding of the size of the Universe is much better. Pascal had no notion that science could gain an understanding of biology. Much less other fields like geology, astronomy, chemistry and such. No idea about atoms.
My first position is I don't know WHAT god is. When you say "who" you have already restricted god to a human scale and ignore the universe's size and diversity.
I am good with a statistical understanding. So the statistic I will sight is there is no little Christ, you know Christian, that has died and then becomes reanimated 36 hours later, capable of normal interactions for 40 days and then rockets off into space toward heaven. I really don't care if Jesus can make this claim since he is stated to be unique in that he IS god or the first created item, being. So nothing is in evidence for those born just human to be able to put in evidence a claim to anything suggesting something eternal. To claim otherwise without evidence and consistent and repeatable evidence, is too much like a bait and switch notion. We have billion of humans die and no evidence of a consistent norm to reanimation. (That includes Zombies and undead or virus infused existence). It is a much harder problem to say reincarnation doesn't take place since all those people were born. But there is no evidence of the machinery that moves souls around.
Now if you want to learn French, read Pascal in french. But not so much mathematics or science. His understanding was curtailed by the accumulation of understanding of his time. We know much which he could not imagine. He was left to imagine what he could.
__________________
Even a superstitious man has certain inalienable rights. He has a right to harbor and indulge his imbecilities as long as he pleases. . . He has a right to argue for them as eloquently as he can, in season and out of season. He has a right to teach them to his children. But certainly he has no right to be protected against the free criticism of those who do not hold them. He has no right to demand that they be treated as sacred. He has no right to preach them without challenge." -H.L. Mencken

Last edited by tiptap; 09-11-2013 at 08:02 PM..
Posts: 4,993
tiptap must have mowed badgirl's lawn.tiptap must have mowed badgirl's lawn.tiptap must have mowed badgirl's lawn.tiptap must have mowed badgirl's lawn.tiptap must have mowed badgirl's lawn.tiptap must have mowed badgirl's lawn.tiptap must have mowed badgirl's lawn.tiptap must have mowed badgirl's lawn.tiptap must have mowed badgirl's lawn.tiptap must have mowed badgirl's lawn.tiptap must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 09:02 AM   #2852
Dave Lane Dave Lane is offline
Space Cadet and Aczabel
 
Dave Lane's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Kansas City, Mo, USA
Casino cash: $8220
VARSITY
Quote:
Originally Posted by listopencil View Post
I can't answer for tiptap, but I find it to be a rather horrific and unreasonable justification for mind control.
My usual answer is what if you're wrong, what if the Muslims are right? And what if the other hundred thousand religions out there are right and you find yourself going to hell then what?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris616 View Post
High Tech is Sorcery and the people who are really powerful are literally telling people to commit crimes using the psychic interspace created by the WWW and Wireless. They are controlling peoples actions like drones . The two things are deeply intertwined. The more man's brain interfaces with machines the creepier it gets. They use brains separate from a human body in a supercomputer and you have The Image of the Beast. The military has been doing this since the 50s

Last edited by Dave Lane; 09-13-2013 at 03:47 AM..
Posts: 24,389
Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 09:53 AM   #2853
Dave Lane Dave Lane is offline
Space Cadet and Aczabel
 
Dave Lane's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Kansas City, Mo, USA
Casino cash: $8220
VARSITY
Pope gives atheists permission to think

POPE Francis has allowed atheists to use their brains independently of God.

Francis became the first Pope since the founding of the Catholic Church to grant non-believers some limited control over their own thoughts.

In a letter to an Italian newspaper, the Pontiff said that atheists could now decide for themselves what was right and wrong using something called a ‘conscience’.

But he added: “Don’t go crazy with it, because we all know what you’re like.”

Tom Logan, an atheist from Stevenage, said: “Thanks Pope, that’s really nice of you.

“I have been struggling with whether or not to use my conscience in everyday life.

“I do tend to use it most days, but I don’t really trust it because it didn’t come from heaven.”

Logan added: “I promise I won’t go on a massive killing spree.”

Helen Archer, a non-believer since 1997, said: “It’s good to know that thinking independently is something to which I can ‘opt-in’.

“I plan to use it mostly at the weekends and for watching television.”

Theologian Professor Julian Cook, added: “The last Pope wouldn’t have let you think for yourselves in a million years.

“You’re very lucky, you know.”

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris616 View Post
High Tech is Sorcery and the people who are really powerful are literally telling people to commit crimes using the psychic interspace created by the WWW and Wireless. They are controlling peoples actions like drones . The two things are deeply intertwined. The more man's brain interfaces with machines the creepier it gets. They use brains separate from a human body in a supercomputer and you have The Image of the Beast. The military has been doing this since the 50s
Posts: 24,389
Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 10:21 AM   #2854
BigCatDaddy BigCatDaddy is offline
Kicking Ass and Chewing Bubble
 
BigCatDaddy's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: St. Joseph
Casino cash: $7119
Quote:
Originally Posted by RNR View Post
What is your stance on his wager?
As a Christian I think it undermines what Christianity is really about. It simplies it to be good and you get to go to heaven which is about 10% of what Christianity is. The great hope is that Jesus returns to us, not for us to go to Heaven and in the mean time you are called to bring Heaven to Earth. It causes too many "Christians" to worry about a ticket to Heaven as opposed to their true calling of changing this world.
__________________
"I voiced my opinion and announced I was forced to suck my babysitter's son's cock" - Red Guerilla (BlackBob) (Now known as CallMeSquidward) (Now known as John Dope)
Posts: 12,455
BigCatDaddy threw an interception on a screen pass.BigCatDaddy threw an interception on a screen pass.BigCatDaddy threw an interception on a screen pass.BigCatDaddy threw an interception on a screen pass.BigCatDaddy threw an interception on a screen pass.BigCatDaddy threw an interception on a screen pass.BigCatDaddy threw an interception on a screen pass.BigCatDaddy threw an interception on a screen pass.BigCatDaddy threw an interception on a screen pass.BigCatDaddy threw an interception on a screen pass.BigCatDaddy threw an interception on a screen pass.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 10:23 AM   #2855
King_Chief_Fan King_Chief_Fan is offline
Praise Him
 
King_Chief_Fan's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: St. Louis MO
Casino cash: $5850
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy View Post
As a Christian I think it undermines what Christianity is really about. It simplies it to be good and you get to go to heaven which is about 10% of what Christianity is. The great hope is that Jesus returns to us, not for us to go to Heaven and in the mean time you are called to bring Heaven to Earth. It causes too many "Christians" to worry about a ticket to Heaven as opposed to their true calling of changing this world.
exactly!!
__________________
Ephesians 2:8-10

English Standard Version (ESV)

8 For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, 9 not a result of works, so that no one may boast. 10 For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them.
Posts: 8,255
King_Chief_Fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.King_Chief_Fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.King_Chief_Fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.King_Chief_Fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.King_Chief_Fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.King_Chief_Fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.King_Chief_Fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.King_Chief_Fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.King_Chief_Fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.King_Chief_Fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.King_Chief_Fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 11:40 AM   #2856
Hamwallet Hamwallet is offline
Starter
 

Join Date: Sep 2013
Casino cash: $5920
If everything in the bible happened, and nothing has evolved since god created it... Then how do we have anything except white people left on this planet after Noah's ark? I don't remeber the story stating he rounded up one of every color of humans, just animals.
Posts: 128
Hamwallet < CasselHamwallet < CasselHamwallet < CasselHamwallet < CasselHamwallet < CasselHamwallet < CasselHamwallet < Cassel
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 11:45 AM   #2857
KILLER_CLOWN KILLER_CLOWN is offline
Be HEALED!!!!!!!
 
KILLER_CLOWN's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Fascist State
Casino cash: $5150
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamwallet View Post
If everything in the bible happened, and nothing has evolved since god created it... Then how do we have anything except white people left on this planet after Noah's ark? I don't remeber the story stating he rounded up one of every color of humans, just animals.
Micro Evolution.
__________________
"Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father ... And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity."

"If the people let government decide what foods they eat and what medicines they take, their bodies will soon be in as sorry a state as are the souls of those who live under tyranny." - Thomas Jefferson
Posts: 24,196
KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 12:23 PM   #2858
RedNeckRaider RedNeckRaider is offline
Got highway?
 
RedNeckRaider's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Close to the big pond~
Casino cash: $6147
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiptap View Post
Let's remember Pascal was born at least a decade before Isaac Newton. Science was still in its infancy. Probability was barely introduced by Pascal. We are more enamored and successful with Bayesian statistics (Nate Silverman). Our understanding of the size of the Universe is much better. Pascal had no notion that science could gain an understanding of biology. Much less other fields like geology, astronomy, chemistry and such. No idea about atoms.
My first position is I don't know WHAT god is. When you say "who" you have already restricted god to a human scale and ignore the universe's size and diversity.
I am good with a statistical understanding. So the statistic I will sight is there is no little Christ, you know Christian, that has died and then becomes reanimated 36 hours later, capable of normal interactions for 40 days and then rockets off into space toward heaven. I really don't care if Jesus can make this claim since he is stated to be unique in that he IS god or the first created item, being. So nothing is in evidence for those born just human to be able to put in evidence a claim to anything suggesting something eternal. To claim otherwise without evidence and consistent and repeatable evidence, is too much like a bait and switch notion. We have billion of humans die and no evidence of a consistent norm to reanimation. (That includes Zombies and undead or virus infused existence). It is a much harder problem to say reincarnation doesn't take place since all those people were born. But there is no evidence of the machinery that moves souls around.
Now if you want to learn French, read Pascal in french. But not so much mathematics or science. His understanding was curtailed by the accumulation of understanding of his time. We know much which he could not imagine. He was left to imagine what he could.
Just wondering...is your name Will Hunting?
__________________
There are several ways to view the world we live in. I personally enjoy it with the wind in my face and the vibration of my bike beneath me~
Posts: 24,100
RedNeckRaider is obviously part of the inner Circle.RedNeckRaider is obviously part of the inner Circle.RedNeckRaider is obviously part of the inner Circle.RedNeckRaider is obviously part of the inner Circle.RedNeckRaider is obviously part of the inner Circle.RedNeckRaider is obviously part of the inner Circle.RedNeckRaider is obviously part of the inner Circle.RedNeckRaider is obviously part of the inner Circle.RedNeckRaider is obviously part of the inner Circle.RedNeckRaider is obviously part of the inner Circle.RedNeckRaider is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 12:38 PM   #2859
Brainiac Brainiac is offline
Veteran
 
Brainiac's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Lenexa, KS
Casino cash: $6187
Quote:
Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN View Post
Micro Evolution.
It's a good thing you included "Micro" in order to show the difference between the evolution that you believe in because it supports your religious beliefs and the evolution you don't believe in because it conflicts with your religious beliefs.
Posts: 4,295
Brainiac is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Brainiac is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Brainiac is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Brainiac is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Brainiac is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Brainiac is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Brainiac is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Brainiac is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Brainiac is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Brainiac is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Brainiac is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 01:14 PM   #2860
RedNeckRaider RedNeckRaider is offline
Got highway?
 
RedNeckRaider's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Close to the big pond~
Casino cash: $6147
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brainiac View Post
It's a good thing you included "Micro" in order to show the difference between the evolution that you believe in because it supports your religious beliefs and the evolution you don't believe in because it conflicts with your religious beliefs.
Killer is a good dude but Ken Hovind has him hook line and sinker~
__________________
There are several ways to view the world we live in. I personally enjoy it with the wind in my face and the vibration of my bike beneath me~
Posts: 24,100
RedNeckRaider is obviously part of the inner Circle.RedNeckRaider is obviously part of the inner Circle.RedNeckRaider is obviously part of the inner Circle.RedNeckRaider is obviously part of the inner Circle.RedNeckRaider is obviously part of the inner Circle.RedNeckRaider is obviously part of the inner Circle.RedNeckRaider is obviously part of the inner Circle.RedNeckRaider is obviously part of the inner Circle.RedNeckRaider is obviously part of the inner Circle.RedNeckRaider is obviously part of the inner Circle.RedNeckRaider is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 02:08 PM   #2861
KILLER_CLOWN KILLER_CLOWN is offline
Be HEALED!!!!!!!
 
KILLER_CLOWN's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Fascist State
Casino cash: $5150
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brainiac View Post
It's a good thing you included "Micro" in order to show the difference between the evolution that you believe in because it supports your religious beliefs and the evolution you don't believe in because it conflicts with your religious beliefs.
One is fact the other IS religous, but other than that ya got me.
__________________
"Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father ... And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity."

"If the people let government decide what foods they eat and what medicines they take, their bodies will soon be in as sorry a state as are the souls of those who live under tyranny." - Thomas Jefferson
Posts: 24,196
KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 03:09 PM   #2862
tiptap tiptap is offline
Is this it?
 
tiptap's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2004
Casino cash: $5055
Quote:
Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN View Post
Micro Evolution.
So the major difference between Micro and Macro Evolution is that no new successful genetic material is allowed. The Micro Evolution works on the existing genome choosing the best for the present circumstance of the population; in other words Natural Selection. Otherwise you have within 7000 years the changes reflected in skin color, general eye shapes, and other facial signs and such appearing and that rate of successful new mutations would be quite astounding

So the question is how large of population does one need to attempt to represent all the genome diversity that exist in the human population. And when you look to include blood types, bone differences, immunity, digestive and endocrine enzymes and more, you need about 10,000 humans. No group much smaller than that can represent the diversity in the human genome. (By comparison Chimpanzee's need closer to 100,000.) So that means the Ark was way short handed. Or successful mutations are much easier to appear in the genome and so no handicap to quick macro evolution well faster than any biologist would imagine possible.
__________________
Even a superstitious man has certain inalienable rights. He has a right to harbor and indulge his imbecilities as long as he pleases. . . He has a right to argue for them as eloquently as he can, in season and out of season. He has a right to teach them to his children. But certainly he has no right to be protected against the free criticism of those who do not hold them. He has no right to demand that they be treated as sacred. He has no right to preach them without challenge." -H.L. Mencken
Posts: 4,993
tiptap must have mowed badgirl's lawn.tiptap must have mowed badgirl's lawn.tiptap must have mowed badgirl's lawn.tiptap must have mowed badgirl's lawn.tiptap must have mowed badgirl's lawn.tiptap must have mowed badgirl's lawn.tiptap must have mowed badgirl's lawn.tiptap must have mowed badgirl's lawn.tiptap must have mowed badgirl's lawn.tiptap must have mowed badgirl's lawn.tiptap must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 05:24 PM   #2863
KILLER_CLOWN KILLER_CLOWN is offline
Be HEALED!!!!!!!
 
KILLER_CLOWN's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Fascist State
Casino cash: $5150
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiptap View Post
So the major difference between Micro and Macro Evolution is that no new successful genetic material is allowed. The Micro Evolution works on the existing genome choosing the best for the present circumstance of the population; in other words Natural Selection. Otherwise you have within 7000 years the changes reflected in skin color, general eye shapes, and other facial signs and such appearing and that rate of successful new mutations would be quite astounding

So the question is how large of population does one need to attempt to represent all the genome diversity that exist in the human population. And when you look to include blood types, bone differences, immunity, digestive and endocrine enzymes and more, you need about 10,000 humans. No group much smaller than that can represent the diversity in the human genome. (By comparison Chimpanzee's need closer to 100,000.) So that means the Ark was way short handed. Or successful mutations are much easier to appear in the genome and so no handicap to quick macro evolution well faster than any biologist would imagine possible.
I believe our world is much different from the days of Noah, Pre-flood there was no fermentation. People lived to be upwards of 900 years old, so ya i think the conditions are quite different now as opposed to then.
__________________
"Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father ... And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity."

"If the people let government decide what foods they eat and what medicines they take, their bodies will soon be in as sorry a state as are the souls of those who live under tyranny." - Thomas Jefferson
Posts: 24,196
KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 05:29 PM   #2864
WhiteWhale WhiteWhale is offline
Veteran
 
WhiteWhale's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2011
Location: Doo-Dah
Casino cash: $6547
Quote:
Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN View Post
Micro Evolution.
That term is made up. Creationist tomfoolery. Same mechanism. It's like believing in micro aging but not macro aging because people don't age 100 years in a day. Nope... people only age if you see them every day while they're aging.

Also, black people came first.
Posts: 4,317
WhiteWhale wants to die in a aids tree fire.WhiteWhale wants to die in a aids tree fire.WhiteWhale wants to die in a aids tree fire.WhiteWhale wants to die in a aids tree fire.WhiteWhale wants to die in a aids tree fire.WhiteWhale wants to die in a aids tree fire.WhiteWhale wants to die in a aids tree fire.WhiteWhale wants to die in a aids tree fire.WhiteWhale wants to die in a aids tree fire.WhiteWhale wants to die in a aids tree fire.WhiteWhale wants to die in a aids tree fire.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 05:40 PM   #2865
KILLER_CLOWN KILLER_CLOWN is offline
Be HEALED!!!!!!!
 
KILLER_CLOWN's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Fascist State
Casino cash: $5150
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale View Post
That term is made up. Creationist tomfoolery. Same mechanism. It's like believing in micro aging but not macro aging because people don't age 100 years in a day. Nope... people only age if you see them every day while they're aging.

Also, black people came first.
ALL TERMS ARE MADE UP, but thanks for the commentary.
__________________
"Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father ... And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity."

"If the people let government decide what foods they eat and what medicines they take, their bodies will soon be in as sorry a state as are the souls of those who live under tyranny." - Thomas Jefferson
Posts: 24,196
KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:15 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.