Home Mail MemberMap Chat (0) Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > The Ed & Dave Lounge

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-28-2002, 04:38 PM  
VDPrez VDPrez is offline
Starter
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Adelphia Cable
Casino cash: $5000
Check out the new board!

creepsplanet

Have some fun!
Posts: 38
VDPrez < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.VDPrez < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.VDPrez < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.VDPrez < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.VDPrez < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.VDPrez < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.VDPrez < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.VDPrez < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.VDPrez < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.VDPrez < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.VDPrez < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
 
Old 06-03-2014, 05:41 PM   #31
Bwana Bwana is offline
GONE FISHING
 
Bwana's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Billings, Montana
Casino cash: $6899
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
KILL IT WITH FIRE
Good call
__________________
A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don't have one... you'll probably never need one again.


Posts: 47,512
Bwana has disabled reputation
 
Old 06-03-2014, 06:22 PM   #32
BigRedChief BigRedChief is offline
Brainwashed
 
BigRedChief's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Swims with fishes
Casino cash: $7695
VARSITY
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
I need the back story on this please.
Let it go. Lock this thread. Everyone has moved on and happier.
__________________
People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.

Issac Asimov
Posts: 43,166
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
 
Old 06-03-2014, 06:24 PM   #33
Deberg_1990 Deberg_1990 is offline
MVP
 
Deberg_1990's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: San Antonio Tx.
Casino cash: $8290
need backstory
__________________
Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning:

Matt once made a very nice play in Seattle where he spun away from a pass rusher and hit Bowe off his back foot for a first down.

One of the best plays Matt has ever made.
Posts: 49,852
Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
 
Old 06-03-2014, 06:26 PM   #34
Bwana Bwana is offline
GONE FISHING
 
Bwana's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Billings, Montana
Casino cash: $6899
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
Let it go. Lock this thread. Everyone has moved on and happier.
I locked it a half hour ago.
__________________
A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don't have one... you'll probably never need one again.


Posts: 47,512
Bwana has disabled reputation
 
Old 06-03-2014, 06:27 PM   #35
Baconeater Baconeater is offline
Are you not entertained?
 
Baconeater's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2005
Casino cash: $21425
INB4L
Posts: 52,621
Baconeater 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Baconeater 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Baconeater 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Baconeater 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Baconeater 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Baconeater 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Baconeater 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Baconeater 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Baconeater 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Baconeater 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Baconeater 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
 
Old 06-03-2014, 06:28 PM   #36
cabletech94 cabletech94 is offline
Everything is Awesome!!!!!
 
cabletech94's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: The Pitt
Casino cash: $6150
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugeater View Post
INB4L
me 2!!!
__________________
Originally Posted by Big Smoke
May as well laugh. Otherwise I will probably break shit.
Posts: 5,419
cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
 
Old 06-03-2014, 06:28 PM   #37
Baconeater Baconeater is offline
Are you not entertained?
 
Baconeater's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2005
Casino cash: $21425
What I meant to say is, in before it's locked and then BRC posts in it anyway to show off that he has the ability to post in locked threads.
Posts: 52,621
Baconeater 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Baconeater 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Baconeater 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Baconeater 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Baconeater 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Baconeater 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Baconeater 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Baconeater 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Baconeater 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Baconeater 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Baconeater 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
 
Old 06-03-2014, 06:29 PM   #38
cabletech94 cabletech94 is offline
Everything is Awesome!!!!!
 
cabletech94's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: The Pitt
Casino cash: $6150
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugeater View Post
What I meant to say is, in before it's locked and then BRC posts in it anyway to show off that he has the ability to post in locked threads.
me 2!!!
__________________
Originally Posted by Big Smoke
May as well laugh. Otherwise I will probably break shit.
Posts: 5,419
cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
 
Old 06-03-2014, 06:34 PM   #39
TimBone TimBone is offline
Veteran
 
TimBone's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2013
Casino cash: $25268
VARSITY
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugeater View Post
What I meant to say is, in before it's locked and then BRC posts in it anyway to show off that he has the ability to post in locked threads.
lol...I was thinking the same thing.
Posts: 4,036
TimBone is too fat/Omaha.TimBone is too fat/Omaha.TimBone is too fat/Omaha.TimBone is too fat/Omaha.TimBone is too fat/Omaha.TimBone is too fat/Omaha.TimBone is too fat/Omaha.TimBone is too fat/Omaha.TimBone is too fat/Omaha.TimBone is too fat/Omaha.TimBone is too fat/Omaha.
 
Old 06-03-2014, 06:34 PM   #40
Predarat Predarat is offline
Run Chiefs fans, run!!
 
Predarat's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Nashville, TN
Casino cash: $5537
Posts: 9,092
Predarat is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Predarat is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Predarat is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Predarat is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Predarat is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Predarat is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Predarat is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Predarat is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Predarat is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Predarat is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Predarat is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
 
Old 06-03-2014, 06:36 PM   #41
Baby Lee Baby Lee is offline
Cake Boss!!
 
Baby Lee's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: 456 Lick My Butthole Lane
Casino cash: $8897
Are people just bored today?
__________________
SNL Standards and Practices - "you can't say 'midget,' It's just like saying the N-word.'

John Mulaney - "No it isn't, because you JUST SAID midget."
Posts: 42,064
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
 
Old 06-03-2014, 06:36 PM   #42
Deberg_1990 Deberg_1990 is offline
MVP
 
Deberg_1990's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: San Antonio Tx.
Casino cash: $8290
So, did anyone ever check out the new board?
__________________
Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning:

Matt once made a very nice play in Seattle where he spun away from a pass rusher and hit Bowe off his back foot for a first down.

One of the best plays Matt has ever made.
Posts: 49,852
Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
 
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:41 AM.


This is a test for a client's site.
A new website that shows member-created construction site listings that need fill or have excess fill. Dirt Monkey @ https://DirtMonkey.net
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.