Home Mail Chat Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > The Lounge > Washington DC and The Holy Land

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-13-2017, 08:31 PM  
petegz28 petegz28 is offline
Supporter
 
petegz28's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Olathe, Ks
Casino cash: $74227
Peter Strzok & Co.

This shit is almost like a Tom Clancy book writing itself.

Mueller right now is ****ed for the time being.

A) He never mentioned anything about Sztrok when he found out about him
B) He tried to hide him
C) He still has not addressed his reasoning for hiding and not telling anyone

But that's all foreplay...

What many, many, many millions of people suspected all along is now coming to light to be accurate. The FBI aided Hillary Clinton. Not only did they help keep her out of legal trouble, they actively tried to sabotage Trump's campaign in an effort to get her elected.

Comey is thick in the middle of this. I do not buy the notion at this point that he didn't know anything. His reasoning for breaking protocol and rushing out his speech to exonerate Hillary is now clear. It's a matter of time before he is linked to using "the dossier" as well.

It has become almost indefensible to claim the FBI at some level was not used to attack a political parties' opponent. And Sztrok is proving it knowingly did so. Now you add in this Oher(sp?) guy and his Wife who was on the Fusion GPS payroll and it's all starting to become more and more clear.

Strzok was not some low-level, lackie doing as told. He was directing what was being done. And given the very colorful language in his text messages, I find it hard to believe he concealed his bias very well.

Now the IG has come along and basically blasted a big ****ing hole in Mueller's investigation. The text messages alone show motive to fabricate, embellish, twist, tweak and whatever other word you would like to use, evidence to if nothing else, hang an anchor around the neck of Trump and given the evidence, for no other reason than political bias.

We have seen 0, that's ZERO evidence of any Russian collusion. There isn't any. The indictments and pleas thus far are for non-related issues. We have seen 0, that's ZERO evidence of any obstruction, regardless of how the media so desperately wants to pretend there is. Legal scholars across the board have said that obstruction as a charge is basically DOA.

Now, you have Mueller who has stacked his team with pro-Clinton supporters and donors. His case against Trump, if he ever presents one, just got tainted by the FBI. But he knew this. Which is why he chose to hide Strzok and not say anything about it.

I suspect Mueller is out to protect his buddy and protege, Comey. The worst thing that could have happened to Mueller were these text messages from the FBI Agent who:

Investigated Hillary's e-mail
Changed text to keep Hillary free of legal charges
Interviewed Hillary
Interviewed Flynnn
Initiated the Russia-Collusion investigation

The evidence is clear. Unlike the hundreds of unsubstantiated claims of Trump working deals with Putin, Strzok was engaging in what are highly unethical and most likely illegal acts for nothing more than political bias.

And it doesn't stop there. Let us not forget Andy McCabe who's wife was the beneficiary of large campaign contributions from Terry McCaulife, long time friend of the Clinton's.

So as the Russian investigation continues, it is becoming more and more evident that not only will Trump be vindicated, but that Strzok & Co. may have committed one of the biggest FBI scandals in history.

And Dave Lane, you will be held to your bet so enjoy your time here while you have it.
Posts: 98,236
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2017, 03:19 AM   #31
Taco John Taco John is offline
Sapere Aude
 
Taco John's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2001
Casino cash: $18037
Strzok was dismissed this summer yet news of this was released within 24 hours of Flynn's plea deal. What timing!

Then we find out he is directly involved with the Clinton exoneration text, PRIOR to even interviewing her. Can't people see Mueller hates this guy and put him on his "independent" counsel to set him up? Or do you think Mueller is such a dope that he put this Clinton plant on his "impartial" team because he's a great agent with an unimpeachable sense of justice? Come on!

Mueller hates what the FBI has become and is using this opportunity to expose it by putting it on full display. Mueller isn't stupid. He knows better than any of us what a joke this FusionGPS doc that Strzok was connected to and the FBI paid for is.

...and for that matter, Sessions recused himself to expose Rosenstein, who is hanging with his ass out right now. This is all a set up.
Posts: 64,198
Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2017, 05:44 AM   #32
Donger Donger is offline
"Think BOOM!"
 
Donger's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: 33.675 N 106.475 W
Casino cash: $0
VARSITY
Quote:
Originally Posted by petegz28 View Post
This shit is almost like a Tom Clancy book writing itself.

Mueller right now is ****ed for the time being.

A) He never mentioned anything about Sztrok when he found out about him
B) He tried to hide him
C) He still has not addressed his reasoning for hiding and not telling anyone

But that's all foreplay...

What many, many, many millions of people suspected all along is now coming to light to be accurate. The FBI aided Hillary Clinton. Not only did they help keep her out of legal trouble, they actively tried to sabotage Trump's campaign in an effort to get her elected.

Comey is thick in the middle of this. I do not buy the notion at this point that he didn't know anything. His reasoning for breaking protocol and rushing out his speech to exonerate Hillary is now clear. It's a matter of time before he is linked to using "the dossier" as well.

It has become almost indefensible to claim the FBI at some level was not used to attack a political parties' opponent. And Sztrok is proving it knowingly did so. Now you add in this Oher(sp?) guy and his Wife who was on the Fusion GPS payroll and it's all starting to become more and more clear.

Strzok was not some low-level, lackie doing as told. He was directing what was being done. And given the very colorful language in his text messages, I find it hard to believe he concealed his bias very well.

Now the IG has come along and basically blasted a big ****ing hole in Mueller's investigation. The text messages alone show motive to fabricate, embellish, twist, tweak and whatever other word you would like to use, evidence to if nothing else, hang an anchor around the neck of Trump and given the evidence, for no other reason than political bias.

We have seen 0, that's ZERO evidence of any Russian collusion. There isn't any. The indictments and pleas thus far are for non-related issues. We have seen 0, that's ZERO evidence of any obstruction, regardless of how the media so desperately wants to pretend there is. Legal scholars across the board have said that obstruction as a charge is basically DOA.

Now, you have Mueller who has stacked his team with pro-Clinton supporters and donors. His case against Trump, if he ever presents one, just got tainted by the FBI. But he knew this. Which is why he chose to hide Strzok and not say anything about it.

I suspect Mueller is out to protect his buddy and protege, Comey. The worst thing that could have happened to Mueller were these text messages from the FBI Agent who:

Investigated Hillary's e-mail
Changed text to keep Hillary free of legal charges
Interviewed Hillary
Interviewed Flynnn
Initiated the Russia-Collusion investigation

The evidence is clear. Unlike the hundreds of unsubstantiated claims of Trump working deals with Putin, Strzok was engaging in what are highly unethical and most likely illegal acts for nothing more than political bias.

And it doesn't stop there. Let us not forget Andy McCabe who's wife was the beneficiary of large campaign contributions from Terry McCaulife, long time friend of the Clinton's.

So as the Russian investigation continues, it is becoming more and more evident that not only will Trump be vindicated, but that Strzok & Co. may have committed one of the biggest FBI scandals in history.

And Dave Lane, you will be held to your bet so enjoy your time here while you have it.
My understanding is that Mueller removed him as soon as he found out about the texts. Do you have some evidence to the contrary to support your assertion?
__________________
I think the young people enjoy it when I "get down," verbally, don't you?
Posts: 110,307
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2017, 06:42 AM   #33
petegz28 petegz28 is offline
Supporter
 
petegz28's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Olathe, Ks
Casino cash: $74227
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger View Post
My understanding is that Mueller removed him as soon as he found out about the texts. Do you have some evidence to the contrary to support your assertion?
And said absolutely dick about it to anyone. He tried to bury it. Nice try, Donger.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by |Zach| View Post
All kinds of people vote. Not enough of those people think highly enough of Trump to make him President but all kinds of people vote.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger View Post
So, if they were polling better than Trump and the primary goal was to prevent Hillary from becoming POTUS, perhaps it would have been a better strategic decision to nominate someone who actually had a chance of beating her and preventing that than nominating Donald Trump.
Posts: 98,236
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2017, 07:00 AM   #34
Pueblo Chieftan Pueblo Chieftan is offline
Banned
 

Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: Pueblo,CO
Casino cash: $500
Quote:
Originally Posted by petegz28 View Post
And said absolutely dick about it to anyone. He tried to bury it. Nice try, Donger.
Maybe that was to convince Flynn to take the plea deal to avoid a trial and subsequent discovery of all evidence held by the prosecution, such as Strzok, the key witness against Flynn, being fired for bias and conduct prejudicial to Flynn's ability to mount an effective defense.

If I were Flynn's lawyer, knowing of Strzok's actions, I certainly wouldn't have taken such a plea at that point and would have looked forward to discrediting and impeaching Strzok, the FBI agent who supervised Flynn's interview, the one in which he allegedly perjured himself to the FBI and Strzok as the supervising agent.

Flynn is a foolish man, bottom line.
Posts: 2,315
Pueblo Chieftan < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Pueblo Chieftan < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Pueblo Chieftan < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Pueblo Chieftan < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Pueblo Chieftan < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Pueblo Chieftan < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Pueblo Chieftan < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Pueblo Chieftan < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Pueblo Chieftan < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Pueblo Chieftan < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Pueblo Chieftan < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2017, 07:32 AM   #35
Prison Bitch Prison Bitch is offline
Where's my WALL?
 
Prison Bitch's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Lees summit
Casino cash: $60258
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pueblo Chieftan View Post
Maybe that was to convince Flynn to take the plea deal to avoid a trial and subsequent discovery of all evidence held by the prosecution, such as Strzok, the key witness against Flynn, being fired for bias and conduct prejudicial to Flynn's ability to mount an effective defense.

If I were Flynn's lawyer, knowing of Strzok's actions, I certainly wouldn't have taken such a plea at that point and would have looked forward to discrediting and impeaching Strzok, the FBI agent who supervised Flynn's interview, the one in which he allegedly perjured himself to the FBI and Strzok as the supervising agent.

Flynn is a foolish man, bottom line.


So you're saying Mueller sat on this info, until he could cop a plea out Flynn? If true Mueller is even more damaged than we thought
__________________
This latest murder in no way represents Islam.
Posts: 52,655
Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2017, 07:48 AM   #36
petegz28 petegz28 is offline
Supporter
 
petegz28's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Olathe, Ks
Casino cash: $74227
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch View Post
So you're saying Mueller sat on this info, until he could cop a plea out Flynn? If true Mueller is even more damaged than we thought
The inside skinny is Flynn's deal has more to do with something revolving around his Son and not Trump.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by |Zach| View Post
All kinds of people vote. Not enough of those people think highly enough of Trump to make him President but all kinds of people vote.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger View Post
So, if they were polling better than Trump and the primary goal was to prevent Hillary from becoming POTUS, perhaps it would have been a better strategic decision to nominate someone who actually had a chance of beating her and preventing that than nominating Donald Trump.
Posts: 98,236
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2017, 08:03 AM   #37
Pueblo Chieftan Pueblo Chieftan is offline
Banned
 

Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: Pueblo,CO
Casino cash: $500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch View Post
So you're saying Mueller sat on this info, until he could cop a plea out Flynn? If true Mueller is even more damaged than we thought
Saying nothing of the obvious conflicts of interest running rampant throughout this administration, of course.

I'd add, that he never should have consented to an interview with the FBI and apparently on short notice and under the guise of FBI investigators just coming over to his office to ask him some non-investigation-related "questions". He doubled down on his foolishness by not screaming to the high heavens about his treatment at the hands of the FBI, but maybe he stayed mum to protect his son, who apparently was under some legal jeopardy as well.

It's all very interesting, I have to admit.

What is actually bigger news is his FBI (lawyer) mistress Lisa Paige okayed the papers he worked on and submitted to the FISA Court for a warrant. https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ump/946913001/
Posts: 2,315
Pueblo Chieftan < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Pueblo Chieftan < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Pueblo Chieftan < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Pueblo Chieftan < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Pueblo Chieftan < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Pueblo Chieftan < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Pueblo Chieftan < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Pueblo Chieftan < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Pueblo Chieftan < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Pueblo Chieftan < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Pueblo Chieftan < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2017, 08:05 AM   #38
Lex Luthor Lex Luthor is offline
Liberal Genius
 
Lex Luthor's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2010
Casino cash: $22875
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger View Post
My understanding is that Mueller removed him as soon as he found out about the texts. Do you have some evidence to the contrary to support your assertion?
Quote:
Originally Posted by petegz28 View Post
And said absolutely dick about it to anyone. He tried to bury it. Nice try, Donger.
In other words, Pete has absolutely no evidence to support his assertion.

It's hilarious watching Pete and the other Trumpbots around here desperately look for a reason to think the noose isn't tightening around Trump.

Personally, I hope Trump does fire Mueller. When he does that, one of two things will happen:
  1. There will be principled Republicans in Congress who will decide to put country above political party. It will be painfully obvious to them that this is a cover-up and obstruction of justice that is far, far worse than Watergate ever was. They'll reluctantly conclude that they have no choice but to vote with the Democrats to impeach and convict.
  2. If it turns out there AREN'T enough principled Republicans to do this, there will instead be such chaos in Washington that the Republicans will be far too distracted to begin dismantling Medicare, Medicaid and Social Security in order to pay for their tax cuts for billionaires and millionaires. And then the Republicans will get absolutely crushed in the 2018 midterm elections because of their failure to hold Trump accountable for his collusion with Russia.
Those who ignore history are doomed to repeat it. How did it work out for Nixon when he fired Archibald Cox?

I used to be a moderate Republican, but the current group of Republicans has completely driven me away from the Republican party.

I suspect I'm not alone in that regard. The voters will be heard in 2018 and again in 2020, and the tears of Pete and the other Trumpbots will be delicious.

__________________
.

Posts: 13,469
Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2017, 08:07 AM   #39
petegz28 petegz28 is offline
Supporter
 
petegz28's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Olathe, Ks
Casino cash: $74227
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lex Luthor View Post
In other words, Pete has absolutely no evidence to support his assertion.

It's hilarious watching Pete and the other Trumpbots around here desperately look for a reason to think the noose isn't tightening around Trump.

Personally, I hope Trump does fire Mueller. When he does that, one of two things will happen:
  1. There will be principled Republicans in Congress who will decide to put country above political party. It will be painfully obvious to them that this is a cover-up and obstruction of justice that is far, far worse than Watergate ever was. They'll reluctantly conclude that they have no choice but to vote with the Democrats to impeach and convict.
  2. If it turns out there AREN'T enough principled Republicans to do this, there will instead be such chaos in Washington that the Republicans will be far too distracted to begin dismantling Medicare, Medicaid and Social Security in order to pay for their tax cuts for billionaires and millionaires. And then the Republicans will get absolutely crushed in the 2018 midterm elections because of their failure to hold Trump accountable for his collusion with Russia.
Those who ignore history are doomed to repeat it. How did it work out for Nixon when he fired Archibald Cox?

I used to be a moderate Republican, but the current group of Republicans has completely driven me away from the Republican party.

I suspect I'm not alone in that regard. The voters will be heard in 2018 and again in 2020, and the tears of Pete and the other Trumpbots will be delicious.


The facts are there is more evidence of the Dem\FBI problems than there is Trump. It's hilarious watching pillowbiterwads like you desperately cast your line repeatedly hoping to get something on Trump. Russia, obstruction, sexual whatever....you guys are nothing but a bunch of twerps with your panties wadded.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by |Zach| View Post
All kinds of people vote. Not enough of those people think highly enough of Trump to make him President but all kinds of people vote.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger View Post
So, if they were polling better than Trump and the primary goal was to prevent Hillary from becoming POTUS, perhaps it would have been a better strategic decision to nominate someone who actually had a chance of beating her and preventing that than nominating Donald Trump.
Posts: 98,236
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2017, 08:09 AM   #40
Lex Luthor Lex Luthor is offline
Liberal Genius
 
Lex Luthor's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2010
Casino cash: $22875
Quote:
Originally Posted by petegz28 View Post
The inside skinny is Flynn's deal has more to do with something revolving around his Son and not Trump.
__________________
.

Posts: 13,469
Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2017, 08:10 AM   #41
Lex Luthor Lex Luthor is offline
Liberal Genius
 
Lex Luthor's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2010
Casino cash: $22875
Quote:
Originally Posted by petegz28 View Post
The facts are there is more evidence of the Dem\FBI problems than there is Trump. It's hilarious watching pillowbiterwads like you desperately cast your line repeatedly hoping to get something on Trump. Russia, obstruction, sexual whatever....you guys are nothing but a bunch of twerps with your panties wadded.
__________________
.

Posts: 13,469
Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2017, 08:11 AM   #42
ForeverChiefs58 ForeverChiefs58 is offline
MVP
 

Join Date: Mar 2009
Casino cash: $15426
Watchdog reveals how ex-Mueller agents' anti-Trump texts came to light

Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein and Special Counsel Robert Mueller were told in July that two FBI officials working on Mueller's Russia probe had exchanged a number of anti-Trump text messages throughout the 2016 campaign, according to the Justice Department's watchdog.

DOJ Inspector General Michael Horowitz revealed the information one day after Fox News obtained more than 375 of the messages between Peter Strzok and Lisa Page. The messages were published ahead of Rosenstein's Wednesday appearance before the House Judiciary Committee.

Strzok, a former deputy to the assistant director for counterintelligence at the FBI, was fired by Mueller and reassigned to the FBI's human resources division after the exchanges with Page were discovered. Page was briefly on Mueller's team, but has since returned to the FBI.

In a letter to Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley, R-Iowa, and Homeland Security Committee Chairman Ron Johnson, R-Wis., Horowitz said his office requested text messages from the government-issued phones of several FBI employees involved in the Hillary Clinton email investigation.

Strzok played a key role in the email probe, changing former FBI Director James Comey's early draft language about Clinton's actions from "grossly negligent" to "extremely careless" and conducting the FBI interview of Clinton over the July 4 weekend in 2016.

According to Horowitz, "politically-oriented" text messages between Strzok and Page were found in his office's initial search. That led to the watchdog requesting all messages between the two through the end of last November. Those messages were produced by the FBI on July 20 of this year and Mueller and Rosenstein were informed about them a week later, on July 27.

The following day, Horowitz's office requested additional messages between Strzok and Page between December 2016 and July 28. Those messages were received on Aug. 10.

In all, more than 10,000 messages between Page and Strzok were turned over to the Justice Department watchdog. They included discussions of how to "protect the country from that menace," referring to President Trump.

One of the most notable messages, from Aug. 15, 2016, came from Strzok.

"I want to believe the path you threw out for consideration in Andy's office — that there's no way [Trump] gets elected — but I'm afraid we can't take that risk," said Strzok, possibly referring to then-Deputy FBI Director Andrew McCabe. "It's like an insurance policy in the unlikely event you die before you're 40."

The context of the message was unclear.

Another exchange, from April 2 of that year, appears to show efforts by Strzok and Page to conceal some of their conversations about Clinton during the height of the email investigation.

"So look, you say we text on that phone when we talk about Hillary because it can't be traced," Page wrote. "You were just venting, [because] you feel bad that you're gone so much but that can't be helped right now."

https://apple.news/A1CrPsh7kQdG1dNov4T7IvQ
Posts: 8,542
ForeverChiefs58 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.ForeverChiefs58 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.ForeverChiefs58 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.ForeverChiefs58 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.ForeverChiefs58 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.ForeverChiefs58 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.ForeverChiefs58 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.ForeverChiefs58 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.ForeverChiefs58 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.ForeverChiefs58 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.ForeverChiefs58 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2017, 08:14 AM   #43
Lex Luthor Lex Luthor is offline
Liberal Genius
 
Lex Luthor's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2010
Casino cash: $22875
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverChiefs58 View Post
Strzok, a former deputy to the assistant director for counterintelligence at the FBI, was fired by Mueller and reassigned to the FBI's human resources division after the exchanges with Page were discovered.
Sounds like Mueller did the right thing. I'm glad we agree on this.
__________________
.


Last edited by Lex Luthor; 12-14-2017 at 08:19 AM.. Reason: typo
Posts: 13,469
Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2017, 08:15 AM   #44
petegz28 petegz28 is offline
Supporter
 
petegz28's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Olathe, Ks
Casino cash: $74227
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverChiefs58 View Post
Watchdog reveals how ex-Mueller agents' anti-Trump texts came to light

Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein and Special Counsel Robert Mueller were told in July that two FBI officials working on Mueller's Russia probe had exchanged a number of anti-Trump text messages throughout the 2016 campaign, according to the Justice Department's watchdog.

DOJ Inspector General Michael Horowitz revealed the information one day after Fox News obtained more than 375 of the messages between Peter Strzok and Lisa Page. The messages were published ahead of Rosenstein's Wednesday appearance before the House Judiciary Committee.

Strzok, a former deputy to the assistant director for counterintelligence at the FBI, was fired by Mueller and reassigned to the FBI's human resources division after the exchanges with Page were discovered. Page was briefly on Mueller's team, but has since returned to the FBI.

In a letter to Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley, R-Iowa, and Homeland Security Committee Chairman Ron Johnson, R-Wis., Horowitz said his office requested text messages from the government-issued phones of several FBI employees involved in the Hillary Clinton email investigation.

Strzok played a key role in the email probe, changing former FBI Director James Comey's early draft language about Clinton's actions from "grossly negligent" to "extremely careless" and conducting the FBI interview of Clinton over the July 4 weekend in 2016.

According to Horowitz, "politically-oriented" text messages between Strzok and Page were found in his office's initial search. That led to the watchdog requesting all messages between the two through the end of last November. Those messages were produced by the FBI on July 20 of this year and Mueller and Rosenstein were informed about them a week later, on July 27.

The following day, Horowitz's office requested additional messages between Strzok and Page between December 2016 and July 28. Those messages were received on Aug. 10.

In all, more than 10,000 messages between Page and Strzok were turned over to the Justice Department watchdog. They included discussions of how to "protect the country from that menace," referring to President Trump.

One of the most notable messages, from Aug. 15, 2016, came from Strzok.

"I want to believe the path you threw out for consideration in Andy's office that there's no way [Trump] gets elected but I'm afraid we can't take that risk," said Strzok, possibly referring to then-Deputy FBI Director Andrew McCabe. "It's like an insurance policy in the unlikely event you die before you're 40."

The context of the message was unclear.

Another exchange, from April 2 of that year, appears to show efforts by Strzok and Page to conceal some of their conversations about Clinton during the height of the email investigation.

"So look, you say we text on that phone when we talk about Hillary because it can't be traced," Page wrote. "You were just venting, [because] you feel bad that you're gone so much but that can't be helped right now."

https://apple.news/A1CrPsh7kQdG1dNov4T7IvQ
That's okay, Lex has clever (so he thinks) pictures that allow him to pretend this didn't happen.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by |Zach| View Post
All kinds of people vote. Not enough of those people think highly enough of Trump to make him President but all kinds of people vote.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger View Post
So, if they were polling better than Trump and the primary goal was to prevent Hillary from becoming POTUS, perhaps it would have been a better strategic decision to nominate someone who actually had a chance of beating her and preventing that than nominating Donald Trump.
Posts: 98,236
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2017, 08:16 AM   #45
petegz28 petegz28 is offline
Supporter
 
petegz28's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Olathe, Ks
Casino cash: $74227
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lex Luthor View Post
Sounds like Mueller did the right thing. I glad we agree on this.
Mueller should have not have only tried to hide it, but should be investigating it as well.

But you know...Russia and stuff....
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by |Zach| View Post
All kinds of people vote. Not enough of those people think highly enough of Trump to make him President but all kinds of people vote.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger View Post
So, if they were polling better than Trump and the primary goal was to prevent Hillary from becoming POTUS, perhaps it would have been a better strategic decision to nominate someone who actually had a chance of beating her and preventing that than nominating Donald Trump.
Posts: 98,236
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:59 PM.


This is a test for a client's site.
Fort Worth Texas Process Servers
Covering Arlington, Fort Worth, Grand Prairie and surrounding communities.
Tarrant County, Texas and Johnson County, Texas.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.