Home Mail Chat Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > The Lounge > Media Center

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-30-2015, 06:23 PM  
unlurking unlurking is offline
Venator
 
unlurking's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Casino cash: $17409
Preacher...

Mentioned in the bigger comic book thread, but figure it probably deserves it's own thread.

Posts: 9,844
unlurking 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliunlurking 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliunlurking 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliunlurking 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliunlurking 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliunlurking 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliunlurking 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliunlurking 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliunlurking 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliunlurking 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliunlurking 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2017, 07:41 AM   #181
Rausch Rausch is offline
Angry Drunken Morlock
 
Rausch's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Jefferson City, mo., USA
Casino cash: $51762
Quote:
Originally Posted by RINGLEADER View Post
I was at a Q&A with Rogen and Goldberg and they couldn't believe some of the stuff they were getting away with. They screened episode 5 early for us and were talking about last night's episode and next week's episode in particular as examples of how far they're being allowed to push the envelope.

I don't know if I like the show as much in season 2, but it's still fun.
They're spending too much time in the big easy. Feels like the "Farmhouse" season of The Walking Dead.

And it's been 4 or 5 years since I read Preacher but IIRC they're all over the place as far as when/what happens.

And at some point this season I want them to at least do 1 ep on his origin/childhood...
__________________
Quote:
"He had no teeth, and he was slobbering all over himself. I'm thinking, 'You can have your money back, just get me out of here. Let me go be an accountant." I can't tell you how badly I wanted out of there."
Denver rookie QB John Elway, on Jack Lambert, after Lambert and the Steelers knocked Elway out of his first game as a pro (1983).
Quote:
Originally Posted by rico
I wish I always ended up at gay bars.
Posts: 65,780
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2017, 09:12 AM   #182
DJ's left nut DJ's left nut is offline
Still Dicking Bimbos At Home
 
DJ's left nut's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Columbia, Mo
Casino cash: $19199
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch View Post
They're spending too much time in the big easy. Feels like the "Farmhouse" season of The Walking Dead.

And it's been 4 or 5 years since I read Preacher but IIRC they're all over the place as far as when/what happens.

And at some point this season I want them to at least do 1 ep on his origin/childhood...
They've dropped some breadcrumbs along the way.

They'll get there.
__________________
"If there's a god, he's laughing at us.....and our football team..."
Posts: 30,370
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2017, 09:14 AM   #183
theelusiveeightrop theelusiveeightrop is offline
Spiraling down the Drain
 
theelusiveeightrop's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Dante's Ninth Circle
Casino cash: $20693
Gave up
__________________
"We're both part of the same hypocrisy, Senator, but never think it applies to my family."


"Fredo. You are my brother, and I love you. But never take sides against the Family again. Ever."
2017 Adopt a Chief - Travis Kelce #87
Posts: 27,922
theelusiveeightrop is obviously part of the inner Circle.theelusiveeightrop is obviously part of the inner Circle.theelusiveeightrop is obviously part of the inner Circle.theelusiveeightrop is obviously part of the inner Circle.theelusiveeightrop is obviously part of the inner Circle.theelusiveeightrop is obviously part of the inner Circle.theelusiveeightrop is obviously part of the inner Circle.theelusiveeightrop is obviously part of the inner Circle.theelusiveeightrop is obviously part of the inner Circle.theelusiveeightrop is obviously part of the inner Circle.theelusiveeightrop is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2017, 05:21 AM   #184
Baby Lee Baby Lee is online now
Supporter
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Casino cash: $58698
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRichard View Post
I ****ing loved humperdoo. I was laughing my ass off.
Depicting sexualized rumors about revered persons really does seem like a fertile field for comedy.

Mohammed and the stuff he did with little boy bootyholes.
Martin Luther King smoking weed and giving parishioners anal
Barack with a mouthful of delicious diiyuck in Chicago bathhouses.
You think Anne Frank didn't rub one out all those months a teenager in an attic?

Looking forward to it!!
Posts: 67,911
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2017, 08:25 AM   #185
BigRichard BigRichard is offline
Buddy Christ is a Chiefs fan
 
BigRichard's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2008
Casino cash: $19646
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
Depicting sexualized rumors about revered persons really does seem like a fertile field for comedy.

Mohammed and the stuff he did with little boy bootyholes.
Martin Luther King smoking weed and giving parishioners anal
Barack with a mouthful of delicious diiyuck in Chicago bathhouses.
You think Anne Frank didn't rub one out all those months a teenager in an attic?

Looking forward to it!!
__________________
"You know, they lay down with their ugly wives in front of their ugly children and just look at their loser lives and then they look at me and say, "I CAN'T PROCESS IT!" Well, no, and you never will. Stop trying. Just sit back and enjoy the show .... You know?"

Carlos Irwin Estevez
Posts: 5,365
BigRichard wants to die in a aids tree fire.BigRichard wants to die in a aids tree fire.BigRichard wants to die in a aids tree fire.BigRichard wants to die in a aids tree fire.BigRichard wants to die in a aids tree fire.BigRichard wants to die in a aids tree fire.BigRichard wants to die in a aids tree fire.BigRichard wants to die in a aids tree fire.BigRichard wants to die in a aids tree fire.BigRichard wants to die in a aids tree fire.BigRichard wants to die in a aids tree fire.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2017, 08:47 AM   #186
Baby Lee Baby Lee is online now
Supporter
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Casino cash: $58698
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRichard View Post
Neil: You can't make jokes about rape!
Jim: When you say it like that, Neil, you take all the funny out of it.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Legit.jpg
Views:	18
Size:	39.8 KB
ID:	114898  
Posts: 67,911
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2017, 11:49 AM   #187
Bowser Bowser is offline
It's probably my fault
 
Bowser's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: KC North
Casino cash: $152982
Ok, I had to rewind it about three times to see if 1) he really said it, and 2) they actually aired it without censoring it. Yes to both accounts.

https://youtu.be/IwkNY8py7Wk?t=40s


That might be the first time I've heard the word "****" on a non movie channel (minus late night Comedy Central stuff).
Posts: 67,375
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2017, 12:10 PM   #188
Rausch Rausch is offline
Angry Drunken Morlock
 
Rausch's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Jefferson City, mo., USA
Casino cash: $51762
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
Neil: You can't make jokes about rape!
Jim: When you say it like that, Neil, you take all the funny out of it.
He use to be great.

He's now lecturing comics on SJW/PC ways to be a better comic.
__________________
Quote:
"He had no teeth, and he was slobbering all over himself. I'm thinking, 'You can have your money back, just get me out of here. Let me go be an accountant." I can't tell you how badly I wanted out of there."
Denver rookie QB John Elway, on Jack Lambert, after Lambert and the Steelers knocked Elway out of his first game as a pro (1983).
Quote:
Originally Posted by rico
I wish I always ended up at gay bars.
Posts: 65,780
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2017, 01:23 PM   #189
Baby Lee Baby Lee is online now
Supporter
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Casino cash: $58698
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch View Post
He use to be great.

He's now lecturing comics on SJW/PC ways to be a better comic.
Can't say I blame him. It's a lucractive niche eight now. And they just cancelled @midnight on Comedy Central to pave the way for him to be the next Colbert Report.
Posts: 67,911
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:33 PM.


This is a test for a client's site.
Fort Worth Texas Process Servers
Covering Arlington, Fort Worth, Grand Prairie and surrounding communities.
Tarrant County, Texas and Johnson County, Texas.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.