Home Mail MemberMap Chat (0) Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > The Lounge

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-03-2013, 11:50 AM  
Buck Buck is online now
Take a Chill Pill
 
Buck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: San Diego
Casino cash: $133349266
New Dating Megathread

Luv's old thread is in the HOC for being too big.

Post all your dating questions, comments, concerns, advice, and scrutiny in here!
Posts: 41,599
Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old Today, 08:35 PM   #4336
luv luv is offline
True Luv
 
luv's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Springfield, MO
Casino cash: $988630
Quote:
Originally Posted by GordonGekko View Post
I just want to test something I've been thinking about and doing lately when I am texting people/women. I've been using exclamation points more lately, and I feel like I'm getting better and more positive responses from people when doing this. I'm not overdoing it, but I'm throwing them in when I can, and I think it makes you come across more excited/acknowledging when your text comes through to them and this might get them more interested and less bored with you.

I don't know just a thought, but maybe some of you guys stuck in the texty phase of a new relationship can try this and let me know what you think?
For me, texting-wise, punctuation doesn't matter, as long as it's used correctly. I'm not big on text-speak (or whatever that shit is called), but that's probably because I'm old. Anyway, content matters much more.
__________________
It's never too late to become the person you were meant to be.
Posts: 59,210
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old Today, 08:36 PM   #4337
GordonGekko GordonGekko is offline
TEIAM PLAYER
 
GordonGekko's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: San Antonio, TX
Casino cash: $25851
Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Update. Over a month later of me not contacting her or talking to her and she texts me saying she is so sorry and feels awful. She begged us to be friends on Monday and I said "sure".

So she texts me today saying "hey how are you? We should hangout! ".









5 mins later I found out she got mad at that dbag and wants to use me. Christ man. Are there still decent women left in the world?
Dude she is poison to you, stay away from her. Only let her back in if she is begging to give you a bj and/or **** you and then do the dirty and shoot that shit on her face. She deserves nothing better.
Posts: 2,478
GordonGekko 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGordonGekko 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGordonGekko 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGordonGekko 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGordonGekko 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGordonGekko 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGordonGekko 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGordonGekko 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGordonGekko 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGordonGekko 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGordonGekko 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
  Reply With Quote
Old Today, 08:39 PM   #4338
PGM PGM is offline
Kids in bed? The D is back.
 
PGM's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: U.S.A.
Casino cash: $1226685
Quote:
Originally Posted by GordonGekko View Post
Dude she is poison to you, stay away from her. Only let her back in if she is begging to give you a bj and/or **** you and then do the dirty and shoot that shit on her face. She deserves nothing better.
Agreed. Hit and quit is fine in this instance.
Posts: 27,931
PGM is obviously part of the inner Circle.PGM is obviously part of the inner Circle.PGM is obviously part of the inner Circle.PGM is obviously part of the inner Circle.PGM is obviously part of the inner Circle.PGM is obviously part of the inner Circle.PGM is obviously part of the inner Circle.PGM is obviously part of the inner Circle.PGM is obviously part of the inner Circle.PGM is obviously part of the inner Circle.PGM is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old Today, 08:40 PM   #4339
GordonGekko GordonGekko is offline
TEIAM PLAYER
 
GordonGekko's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: San Antonio, TX
Casino cash: $25851
Quote:
Originally Posted by PGM View Post
Agreed. Hit and quit is fine in this instance.
He really needs to fury **** this bitch. She has been awful to him.
Posts: 2,478
GordonGekko 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGordonGekko 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGordonGekko 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGordonGekko 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGordonGekko 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGordonGekko 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGordonGekko 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGordonGekko 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGordonGekko 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGordonGekko 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGordonGekko 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
  Reply With Quote
Old Today, 08:43 PM   #4340
PGM PGM is offline
Kids in bed? The D is back.
 
PGM's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: U.S.A.
Casino cash: $1226685
Quote:
Originally Posted by GordonGekko View Post
He really needs to fury **** this bitch. She has been awful to him.
No doubt. She's one of those chicks that turns decent guys into an "asshole" (in the chicks mind)
Posts: 27,931
PGM is obviously part of the inner Circle.PGM is obviously part of the inner Circle.PGM is obviously part of the inner Circle.PGM is obviously part of the inner Circle.PGM is obviously part of the inner Circle.PGM is obviously part of the inner Circle.PGM is obviously part of the inner Circle.PGM is obviously part of the inner Circle.PGM is obviously part of the inner Circle.PGM is obviously part of the inner Circle.PGM is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old Today, 08:45 PM   #4341
Discuss Thrower Discuss Thrower is online now
All-in for 2018
 

Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: No, where do YOU live?
Casino cash: $55467
Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Christ man. Are there still decent women left in the world?
__________________

- credit goes to BoneKrusher for the pic

"Inception: (in-ˈsep-shən)--n. the act of convincing a female (usually out of one’s league) to have sex with you by making the female think it is her own idea.
Posts: 9,047
Discuss Thrower is too fat/Omaha.Discuss Thrower is too fat/Omaha.Discuss Thrower is too fat/Omaha.Discuss Thrower is too fat/Omaha.Discuss Thrower is too fat/Omaha.Discuss Thrower is too fat/Omaha.Discuss Thrower is too fat/Omaha.Discuss Thrower is too fat/Omaha.Discuss Thrower is too fat/Omaha.Discuss Thrower is too fat/Omaha.Discuss Thrower is too fat/Omaha.
  Reply With Quote
Old Today, 08:47 PM   #4342
GordonGekko GordonGekko is offline
TEIAM PLAYER
 
GordonGekko's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: San Antonio, TX
Casino cash: $25851
Quote:
Originally Posted by PGM View Post
No doubt. She's one of those chicks that turns decent guys into an "asshole" (in the chicks mind)
He should just send her a text saying, "we really gotta just ****." I mean why not what else does he have to lose at this point? Who knows this might be the type of language that breaks him through and would be something she would not be expecting.
Posts: 2,478
GordonGekko 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGordonGekko 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGordonGekko 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGordonGekko 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGordonGekko 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGordonGekko 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGordonGekko 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGordonGekko 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGordonGekko 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGordonGekko 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGordonGekko 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
  Reply With Quote
Old Today, 08:54 PM   #4343
PGM PGM is offline
Kids in bed? The D is back.
 
PGM's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: U.S.A.
Casino cash: $1226685
Quote:
Originally Posted by GordonGekko View Post
He should just send her a text saying, "we really gotta just ****." I mean why not what else does he have to lose at this point? Who knows this might be the type of language that breaks him through and would be something she would not be expecting.
Sometimes it works.

Didn't billay try that? he never reported back, so must have failed.
Posts: 27,931
PGM is obviously part of the inner Circle.PGM is obviously part of the inner Circle.PGM is obviously part of the inner Circle.PGM is obviously part of the inner Circle.PGM is obviously part of the inner Circle.PGM is obviously part of the inner Circle.PGM is obviously part of the inner Circle.PGM is obviously part of the inner Circle.PGM is obviously part of the inner Circle.PGM is obviously part of the inner Circle.PGM is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old Today, 08:58 PM   #4344
GordonGekko GordonGekko is offline
TEIAM PLAYER
 
GordonGekko's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: San Antonio, TX
Casino cash: $25851
Quote:
Originally Posted by PGM View Post
Sometimes it works.

Didn't billay try that? he never reported back, so must have failed.
Lol didn't know that. I'm curious as well as to how that played out.

I've not done it, but it just might in the right situation and RunKC is in a situation where I would probably try it. Nothing left to lose.
Posts: 2,478
GordonGekko 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGordonGekko 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGordonGekko 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGordonGekko 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGordonGekko 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGordonGekko 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGordonGekko 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGordonGekko 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGordonGekko 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGordonGekko 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGordonGekko 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
  Reply With Quote
Old Today, 09:04 PM   #4345
Katipan Katipan is offline
MER
 
Katipan's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Iowa
Casino cash: $23289
"Babe I'm going to the club with the girls tonight."

Ok! - Even if it's fake, easy going confidence is hot.
Ok... - The insecurities are loud and clear
Ok? - Sarcasm isn't always a friend
Ok$$$ - You're a stripper
K - My favorite response but dangerous in its ambiguity.
__________________
"I'd rather you hate me for everything I am.
Than have you love me for something that I can't."
Posts: 10,629
Katipan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Katipan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Katipan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Katipan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Katipan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Katipan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Katipan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Katipan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Katipan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Katipan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Katipan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
  Reply With Quote
Old Today, 09:17 PM   #4346
mac459 mac459 is offline
Starter
 

Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: North Missouri
Casino cash: $2780
OK so the girl who is as nutty as a bucket of squirrel turds called me tonight..After discussing the text misunderstanding she reveals to me that she is in love with me and has been forever..now that I'm getting divorced she wants to be with me

Now here comes the good stuff..so grab a soda and popcorn and be ready to have your mind blown away

From here on forth the lady shall be known as Squirrel..I shall be Mr. Awesome..my ****ing story so I choose the names..

Mr. Awesome- That's nice and I appreciate you telling me all this and calling so we could figure this all out..I'm just not ready to go back into a serious relationship due to the fact I am just getting out of a marriage

Squirrel- Don't say that because I know it's not true..you love me too..you know you do because we have been having sex

Mr. Awesome- Hold on..just because we are having sex it doesn't mean I love you..it means you are attractive and you are willing to give me sex so I have sex with you

(Mr. Awesome isn't the most subtle of people)

Squirrel- How can you say that..we could have something amazing..you know it I know it..we aren't getting younger so we need to take advantage of it now

Mr. Awesome- Look I'm sorry this isn't what you want to hear but I'm not getting into a relationship with you or anyone else..I was married for almost 10 years..I'm not going to jump from it into another long term relationship..I'm going to go live my life..run through sluts..wake up with hangovers..wake up and question who the creature is next to me..go out to bars..make other people uncomfortable at the bar..make fun of stupid as kids and their shitty clothes and hairstyles

Here is where Satan comes to play

Squirrel- if you do this to me I will make your life hell
,
Mr. Awesome- huh..wait what

Squirrel- I don't just go sleeping with people..If I give myself to someone it is for and out of love..you will not leave me and we will be together or I will make you life hell

Mr. Awesome- look I got to go..load my gun and lock my doors..but you have a awesome night

I hang up before anything else can be said..I put my phone in the car and go to the gym workout then go play basketball..I was busy for about 4 hours..never checking my phone..If I knew how to take screen shots I would of..59 missed calls from Squirrel..213 texts from her as well

I think I'm going to die in my sleep tonight and she will be wearing my skin by brunch
Posts: 119
mac459 is not part of the Right 53.mac459 is not part of the Right 53.mac459 is not part of the Right 53.mac459 is not part of the Right 53.mac459 is not part of the Right 53.mac459 is not part of the Right 53.mac459 is not part of the Right 53.mac459 is not part of the Right 53.mac459 is not part of the Right 53.mac459 is not part of the Right 53.mac459 is not part of the Right 53.
  Reply With Quote
Old Today, 09:19 PM   #4347
ghak99 ghak99 is online now
Veteran
 

Join Date: Jan 2007
Casino cash: $31910
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katipan View Post
"Babe I'm going to the club with the girls tonight."

Ok! - Even if it's fake, easy going confidence is hot.
Ok... - The insecurities are loud and clear
Ok? - Sarcasm isn't always a friend
Ok$$$ - You're a stripper
K - My favorite response but dangerous in its ambiguity.
I avoid using the word OK unless it's with the ! or a ?? when I simply have no ****ing clue what they're talking about. Any other way leaves too much room for confusion.
Posts: 1,855
ghak99 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ghak99 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ghak99 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ghak99 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ghak99 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ghak99 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ghak99 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ghak99 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ghak99 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ghak99 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ghak99 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
  Reply With Quote
Old Today, 09:20 PM   #4348
GordonGekko GordonGekko is offline
TEIAM PLAYER
 
GordonGekko's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: San Antonio, TX
Casino cash: $25851
Are you making this up?
Posts: 2,478
GordonGekko 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGordonGekko 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGordonGekko 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGordonGekko 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGordonGekko 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGordonGekko 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGordonGekko 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGordonGekko 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGordonGekko 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGordonGekko 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGordonGekko 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
  Reply With Quote
Old Today, 09:23 PM   #4349
ghak99 ghak99 is online now
Veteran
 

Join Date: Jan 2007
Casino cash: $31910
Quote:
Originally Posted by mac459 View Post
OK so the girl who is as nutty as a bucket of squirrel turds called me tonight..After discussing the text misunderstanding she reveals to me that she is in love with me and has been forever..now that I'm getting divorced she wants to be with me

Now here comes the good stuff..so grab a soda and popcorn and be ready to have your mind blown away

From here on forth the lady shall be known as Squirrel..I shall be Mr. Awesome..my ****ing story so I choose the names..

Mr. Awesome- That's nice and I appreciate you telling me all this and calling so we could figure this all out..I'm just not ready to go back into a serious relationship due to the fact I am just getting out of a marriage

Squirrel- Don't say that because I know it's not true..you love me too..you know you do because we have been having sex

Mr. Awesome- Hold on..just because we are having sex it doesn't mean I love you..it means you are attractive and you are willing to give me sex so I have sex with you

(Mr. Awesome isn't the most subtle of people)

Squirrel- How can you say that..we could have something amazing..you know it I know it..we aren't getting younger so we need to take advantage of it now

Mr. Awesome- Look I'm sorry this isn't what you want to hear but I'm not getting into a relationship with you or anyone else..I was married for almost 10 years..I'm not going to jump from it into another long term relationship..I'm going to go live my life..run through sluts..wake up with hangovers..wake up and question who the creature is next to me..go out to bars..make other people uncomfortable at the bar..make fun of stupid as kids and their shitty clothes and hairstyles

Here is where Satan comes to play

Squirrel- if you do this to me I will make your life hell
,
Mr. Awesome- huh..wait what

Squirrel- I don't just go sleeping with people..If I give myself to someone it is for and out of love..you will not leave me and we will be together or I will make you life hell

Mr. Awesome- look I got to go..load my gun and lock my doors..but you have a awesome night

I hang up before anything else can be said..I put my phone in the car and go to the gym workout then go play basketball..I was busy for about 4 hours..never checking my phone..If I knew how to take screen shots I would of..59 missed calls from Squirrel..213 texts from her as well

I think I'm going to die in my sleep tonight and she will be wearing my skin by brunch


I'm just glad to know I'm not the only one with this kind of luck.
Posts: 1,855
ghak99 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ghak99 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ghak99 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ghak99 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ghak99 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ghak99 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ghak99 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ghak99 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ghak99 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ghak99 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ghak99 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:11 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.