Home Mail Chat Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > The Lounge > Washington DC and The Holy Land

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-17-2017, 07:55 PM  
Chiefshrink Chiefshrink is offline
MVP
 
Chiefshrink's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: donkey land
Casino cash: $18001
How has God wired you spiritually? What is your spiritual gift/gifts?

When a person comes to Christ, that person receives a spiritual gift and most receive several spiritual gifts through the Power of the Holy Spirit that now inhabits their soul. For a list of those spiritual gifts you can read I Cor. 12 and Romans 12. However, using your spiritual gifts is very much like physical exercise. You need to practice and serve at all times in your gifts so that the Holy Spirit can build up your soul spiritually so that you may be bold in living and serving in your faith. But if you avoid serving with the spiritual gifts Jesus gave you then you will spiritually atrophy. You won't lose your gifts but you will be ineffective in your faith. Paul encourages Timothy to fan into flame the power of the Holy Spirit to use his spiritual gifts and not to be timid. Because the more you use your gifts the more the Power of God is revealed through YOU !!!

Here is the 5th talk by Pastor Jeff in the series called "The Power of the Gospel" and this talk is labeled "Powering Forward"!! Pastor Jeff a talented speaker and teacher of the Bible in this video sermon/audio only if you choose gives much encouragement, joy and hope to both Christians and unbelievers. To discover and develop their spiritual gifts through the person of Jesus Christ. For those of you who have not heard him speak he is truly one of the most authentic, genuine, straight from the heart, pull no punches, tells it like it is, gifted speaker of the Gospel that I have heard in a long time and have met. He is the 'real deal' and your time will not be wasted listening to him.

Blessings to all !!!

http://www.harvestdenver.org/sermons/power-forward-5816
Posts: 18,479
Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2017, 12:23 AM   #136
Chiefshrink Chiefshrink is offline
MVP
 
Chiefshrink's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: donkey land
Casino cash: $18001
Quote:
Originally Posted by ASS11 View Post
Jesus take the wheel!
Question is will you let Him?
__________________
"All real Americans love the sting of battle and may God have mercy on my enemies because I wont".

'Progressivism' is nothing more than a dressed up co-opted term for 'Marxism'.
Posts: 18,479
Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2017, 12:24 AM   #137
Hammock Parties Hammock Parties is online now
game manager a filthy animal
 
Hammock Parties's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2002
Casino cash: $577
What does god need with an SUV?
__________________
My name is Clay. I am a clueless moron when it comes to evaluating football talent. I thought that Pat Mahomes was unworthy of being drafted in the first round, also, I wanted Geno Smith first overall. I also claimed that tyreek hill was undeserving of even being in the CFL. I am wrong 20x more than I'm right and I will troll this site with my uneducated football takes.
Posts: 189,696
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2017, 12:25 AM   #138
stevieray stevieray is offline
it's all right if you don't
 
stevieray's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: on The Wall
Casino cash: $34950
Quote:
Originally Posted by ASS11 View Post
God hates
You are contradicting yourself.
Posts: 49,288
stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2017, 12:27 AM   #139
Hammock Parties Hammock Parties is online now
game manager a filthy animal
 
Hammock Parties's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2002
Casino cash: $577
Please don't try to turn this into a serious discussion.
__________________
My name is Clay. I am a clueless moron when it comes to evaluating football talent. I thought that Pat Mahomes was unworthy of being drafted in the first round, also, I wanted Geno Smith first overall. I also claimed that tyreek hill was undeserving of even being in the CFL. I am wrong 20x more than I'm right and I will troll this site with my uneducated football takes.
Posts: 189,696
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2017, 12:28 AM   #140
Chiefshrink Chiefshrink is offline
MVP
 
Chiefshrink's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: donkey land
Casino cash: $18001
Quote:
Originally Posted by ASS11 View Post
It's amazing to me that Chiefsshrink can pound bullshit after bullshit religion post into DC year after year ,
It's the Power of the Holy Spirit my friend. No way I could do all this in my own fleshly effort.


Quote:
Originally Posted by ASS11 View Post
get almost no positive feedback, and yet continues to do it. Who reads this garbage?
If you only knew!!
__________________
"All real Americans love the sting of battle and may God have mercy on my enemies because I wont".

'Progressivism' is nothing more than a dressed up co-opted term for 'Marxism'.
Posts: 18,479
Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2017, 12:28 AM   #141
stevieray stevieray is offline
it's all right if you don't
 
stevieray's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: on The Wall
Casino cash: $34950
Quote:
Originally Posted by ASS11 View Post
Please don't try to turn this into a serious discussion.
Too late.
Posts: 49,288
stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2017, 12:30 AM   #142
Chiefshrink Chiefshrink is offline
MVP
 
Chiefshrink's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: donkey land
Casino cash: $18001
Quote:
Originally Posted by ASS11 View Post
Please don't try to turn this into a serious discussion.
Because you feel really convicted right now and are trying to use humor to avoid, stevie and I get it.
__________________
"All real Americans love the sting of battle and may God have mercy on my enemies because I wont".

'Progressivism' is nothing more than a dressed up co-opted term for 'Marxism'.
Posts: 18,479
Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2017, 12:32 AM   #143
Hammock Parties Hammock Parties is online now
game manager a filthy animal
 
Hammock Parties's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2002
Casino cash: $577
Don't you have to be up early for church, sinner?
__________________
My name is Clay. I am a clueless moron when it comes to evaluating football talent. I thought that Pat Mahomes was unworthy of being drafted in the first round, also, I wanted Geno Smith first overall. I also claimed that tyreek hill was undeserving of even being in the CFL. I am wrong 20x more than I'm right and I will troll this site with my uneducated football takes.
Posts: 189,696
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2017, 12:33 AM   #144
Chiefshrink Chiefshrink is offline
MVP
 
Chiefshrink's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: donkey land
Casino cash: $18001
Bottom line Gluteus you have a ton a shame about you and you really feel God can't forgive you for all you have done. Your shame is just bleeding in this thread whether you realize or not.
__________________
"All real Americans love the sting of battle and may God have mercy on my enemies because I wont".

'Progressivism' is nothing more than a dressed up co-opted term for 'Marxism'.
Posts: 18,479
Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2017, 12:35 AM   #145
Chiefshrink Chiefshrink is offline
MVP
 
Chiefshrink's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: donkey land
Casino cash: $18001
Quote:
Originally Posted by ASS11 View Post
Don't you have to be up early for church, sinner?
Hey mister ! That is "saved sinner" !!

Holy Spirit is in the perfect zone right now and I don't mess with that.
__________________
"All real Americans love the sting of battle and may God have mercy on my enemies because I wont".

'Progressivism' is nothing more than a dressed up co-opted term for 'Marxism'.
Posts: 18,479
Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2017, 12:41 AM   #146
Superbowltrashcan Superbowltrashcan is offline
Starter
 
Superbowltrashcan's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: South JoCo
Casino cash: $6506
Quote:
Originally Posted by ASS11 View Post
Please don't try to turn this into a serious discussion.
Okay I will.

So Chiefshrink, suppose the God you worship is actually Satan and this is all a big lie, where God tricked man into killing even more people than Satan ever imagined possible in the name of all the various manifestations of himself he provided different humans, causing strife, war, famine, and genocide for thousands of years. The true God is rewarding those that didn't give in to such an obviously flawed diety and instead chose to believe in no God rather than shame the definition of God by worshipping such an impefect entity.

I mean, really is there anything beyond faith in your viewpoint to negate this position?

I am not trying to be a smartass, I just never recall anyone I shared this with being able to provide a plausible reason besides faith.
Posts: 362
Superbowltrashcan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Superbowltrashcan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Superbowltrashcan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Superbowltrashcan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Superbowltrashcan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Superbowltrashcan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Superbowltrashcan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Superbowltrashcan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Superbowltrashcan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Superbowltrashcan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Superbowltrashcan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2017, 12:42 AM   #147
Chiefshrink Chiefshrink is offline
MVP
 
Chiefshrink's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: donkey land
Casino cash: $18001
Quote:
Originally Posted by ASS11 View Post
Who reads this garbage?
You do !! Glad to see you are following the series !! You tell on yourself.
__________________
"All real Americans love the sting of battle and may God have mercy on my enemies because I wont".

'Progressivism' is nothing more than a dressed up co-opted term for 'Marxism'.
Posts: 18,479
Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2017, 12:44 AM   #148
Hammock Parties Hammock Parties is online now
game manager a filthy animal
 
Hammock Parties's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2002
Casino cash: $577
Actually I don't. I just skip over your wall of text bullshit and troll.

God is good, eh?
__________________
My name is Clay. I am a clueless moron when it comes to evaluating football talent. I thought that Pat Mahomes was unworthy of being drafted in the first round, also, I wanted Geno Smith first overall. I also claimed that tyreek hill was undeserving of even being in the CFL. I am wrong 20x more than I'm right and I will troll this site with my uneducated football takes.
Posts: 189,696
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2017, 01:10 AM   #149
Chiefshrink Chiefshrink is offline
MVP
 
Chiefshrink's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: donkey land
Casino cash: $18001
Quote:
Originally Posted by Superbowltrashcan View Post
Okay I will.

So Chiefshrink, suppose the God you worship is actually Satan and this is all a big lie, where God tricked man into killing even more people than Satan ever imagined possible in the name of all the various manifestations of himself he provided different humans, causing strife, war, famine, and genocide for thousands of years. The true God is rewarding those that didn't give in to such an obviously flawed diety and instead chose to believe in no God rather than shame the definition of God by worshipping such an impefect entity.

I mean, really is there anything beyond faith in your viewpoint to negate this position?

I am not trying to be a smartass, I just never recall anyone I shared this with being able to provide a plausible reason besides faith.
How does a perfect loving God become incarnate among His creation and then give Himself up as a perfect sacrifice in death and resurrect Himself so He could have fellowship with them in perfect love by actually coming to live inside their souls in the power of the Holy Spirit become a big lie ? How is that Satanic ? Did Jesus say go kill those who don't convert? No ! Of course not. However, the Muslim/Islam religion say's that though which is actually man attempting to play god. The premise of your argument is flawed. And you need to do an honest research of the Crusades because this is a very disengenious argument created by the radical Left as well.

Well the SCOTUS ruled that "atheism" is a religion and last I checked those like Hitler,Mao, Stalin and Polpot who don't believe in God killed far more humans in the name of their religion combined just in the 20th century than those that are formally labeled religions since the start of world history. Be very careful not to just flippantly throw the "religions have caused more wars and murders" BS argument when your own religion "atheism" dwarfs them.

Name any religion where God sacrifices Himself for His creation and then actually comes to live inside of him so that he may truly live and have peace in his soul because now he doesn't have to earn God's love because God chooses to give grace carte blanch through His Son Jesus for all who believe and live for Jesus?
__________________
"All real Americans love the sting of battle and may God have mercy on my enemies because I wont".

'Progressivism' is nothing more than a dressed up co-opted term for 'Marxism'.
Posts: 18,479
Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2017, 01:33 AM   #150
Anyong Bluth Anyong Bluth is offline
Deus ambulans inter homines
 
Anyong Bluth's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Chicago
Casino cash: $19440
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevieray View Post
Funny how the people who supposedly don't believe in God, always feel compelled to show up in these threads to tell everyone how they don't believe in God.

Wasting your time? Or more like fighting against something that doesn't exist?

Makes perfect sense, unless you are simply opposing yourself.

Why would it matter if the crux of the conversation it human potential? Whether it is bestowed upon us by God's grace, or by genetic lottery is a secondary question.
Of course, individuals who are not given as many gifts, be they talent, or by birthright, might pause to wonder why God disfavored them by comparison to others.

You, of course, chose to scapegoat anyone who has questions about such matters that weren't bestouwed the same natural gift of faith as maybe yourself.

That's not what Jesus did with Thomas.
__________________


There goes my heroes
Watch them as they
GO ROYALS!
Posts: 14,863
Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:17 PM.


This is a test for a client's site.
Fort Worth Texas Process Servers
Covering Arlington, Fort Worth, Grand Prairie and surrounding communities.
Tarrant County, Texas and Johnson County, Texas.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.