Home Mail Chat Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > The Lounge

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-13-2018, 07:18 AM  
UChieffyBugger UChieffyBugger is offline
Starter
 
UChieffyBugger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Casino cash: $500
Chris Conley Vs Demarcus Robinson

These guys are likely to be battling it out for the third WR role in the team once the season starts. So the question is who are yall backing to win the spot? I heard Ryan Tracy and his buddy Chris blowing smoke up Conley's ass yesterday, saying it would be "ridiculous" if Robinson gets in ahead of him and I wondered why on earth would that be the case? Conley has been here for three years and has the grand total of ONE TD to his name!!...ONE.

Now granted, he may have been held back by Smith a little, but Is there anything in his game that he has that Robinson doesn't have? Imo Robinson is quicker, he's more elusive, gets separation better and has shown he can make tough catches all over the field whether it's underneath or over the top. Yet the way those guys were talking about Conley, you would have thought he was Randy Moss part two .

I just look at the last two games Robinson played against Denver and the Titans and I thought he was very decent indeed. His connection with Mahomes should also work In his favor too. If Conley proves me wrong and becomes an important cog in the offense then I'll gladly hold my hands up and admit I was wrong. But I just don't see anything special about the guy at all. And with him having only one year left on his contract, Robinson would be the one worth investing in now I think.
Posts: 297
UChieffyBugger is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.UChieffyBugger is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.UChieffyBugger is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.UChieffyBugger is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.UChieffyBugger is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.UChieffyBugger is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.UChieffyBugger is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2018, 12:22 PM   #46
WhiteWhale WhiteWhale is offline
Bring it on Ahab!
 
WhiteWhale's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2011
Location: Doo-Dah
Casino cash: $15252
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckweath View Post
Best answer.

Neither will be special but Robinson look more of a football player and natural than Conley.

Robinson is also two years younger so he possibly has more room to develop. He came into this league young.
Robinson gets open better than Conley.

I was very high on him last year for that reason. He's natural at getting separation and finding space, but he was terribly ineffective when he got in the lineup and dropped far too many easy passes. Too many drops. Bad catch rate. Low YPC. Just totally unimpressive.

Though, in his defense... Alex missed him more than a few times when he was WIDE open for potential big plays. They were not on the same page.
Posts: 9,266
WhiteWhale has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.WhiteWhale has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.WhiteWhale has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.WhiteWhale has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.WhiteWhale has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.WhiteWhale has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.WhiteWhale has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.WhiteWhale has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.WhiteWhale has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.WhiteWhale has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.WhiteWhale has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2018, 12:25 PM   #47
WhiteWhale WhiteWhale is offline
Bring it on Ahab!
 
WhiteWhale's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2011
Location: Doo-Dah
Casino cash: $15252
Quote:
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger View Post
Yep, I knew you'd run a mile when video evidence was presented!!..Where's that "athleticism" you've been raving about?
Cherry picking plays isn't an argument.

Conley is bigger, runs faster, and jumps higher.

Those are facts that are objectively true. That in itself doesn't make him better, it just makes you wrong about Robinson being more athletic.

If you said he was more instinctive and natural when separating or finding space against zone, I would have agreed. Instead you intimated he was just a better athlete. HE's not.

Conley is one of the better athletes playing WR in the league. He's OBVIOUSLY not one of the best players at the position. One thing doesn't equate the other.

Last edited by WhiteWhale; 06-13-2018 at 12:31 PM..
Posts: 9,266
WhiteWhale has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.WhiteWhale has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.WhiteWhale has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.WhiteWhale has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.WhiteWhale has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.WhiteWhale has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.WhiteWhale has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.WhiteWhale has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.WhiteWhale has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.WhiteWhale has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.WhiteWhale has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2018, 12:45 PM   #48
Best22 Best22 is offline
Veteran
 
Best22's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2016
Casino cash: $500
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale View Post
Cherry picking plays isn't an argument.

Conley is bigger, runs faster, and jumps higher.

Those are facts that are objectively true. That in itself doesn't make him better, it just makes you wrong about Robinson being more athletic.

If you said he was more instinctive and natural when separating or finding space against zone, I would have agreed. Instead you intimated he was just a better athlete. HE's not.

Conley is one of the better athletes playing WR in the league. He's OBVIOUSLY not one of the best players at the position. One thing doesn't equate the other.
Robinson is quicker.

Also, when was the last time Chris Conley made you say, "Wow."
Posts: 2,396
Best22 would the whole thing.Best22 would the whole thing.Best22 would the whole thing.Best22 would the whole thing.Best22 would the whole thing.Best22 would the whole thing.Best22 would the whole thing.Best22 would the whole thing.Best22 would the whole thing.Best22 would the whole thing.Best22 would the whole thing.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2018, 12:46 PM   #49
Buckweath Buckweath is offline
Veteran
 
Buckweath's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Quebec, Canada
Casino cash: $5075
I will say this about Robinson's drops.

Harris is a guy we know doesn't have good hands as we have always seen him drop balls.

Robinson did have his share of drop balls last year but I am not sure if it was just a string of "bad plays" for him or if he really doesn't have good hands, especially that some of Mahomes' throws were really not perfect.

I am pretty sure he didn't have problems catching the ball in college so I feel like we need to see more.
Posts: 1,223
Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2018, 12:59 PM   #50
WhiteWhale WhiteWhale is offline
Bring it on Ahab!
 
WhiteWhale's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2011
Location: Doo-Dah
Casino cash: $15252
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckweath View Post
I will say this about Robinson's drops.

Harris is a guy we know doesn't have good hands as we have always seen him drop balls.

Robinson did have his share of drop balls last year but I am not sure if it was just a string of "bad plays" for him or if he really doesn't have good hands, especially that some of Mahomes' throws were really not perfect.

I am pretty sure he didn't have problems catching the ball in college so I feel like we need to see more.
You guys realize Robinson started 7 games right? Conley got hurt, and he was less productive than Conley. That happened.

He had 21 catches on 39 attempts for 212 yards. Only 30% of his catches were first downs. He wasn't impressive AT ALL.

Again, I thought highly of him last year. I thought he'd steal Conley's job out from under him. He didn't impress at all though.
Posts: 9,266
WhiteWhale has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.WhiteWhale has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.WhiteWhale has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.WhiteWhale has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.WhiteWhale has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.WhiteWhale has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.WhiteWhale has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.WhiteWhale has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.WhiteWhale has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.WhiteWhale has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.WhiteWhale has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2018, 01:02 PM   #51
WhiteWhale WhiteWhale is offline
Bring it on Ahab!
 
WhiteWhale's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2011
Location: Doo-Dah
Casino cash: $15252
Quote:
Originally Posted by Best22 View Post
Robinson is quicker.

Also, when was the last time Chris Conley made you say, "Wow."
Conley doesn't wow me.

Robinson doesn't either.

What do you think is being discussed here?

I'm not championing either guy. I'm just pointing out two simple facts. 1. Conley is more athletic 2. Conley was more effective when he started last year.

Which people are resisting for whatever stupid reason.

This is who we're talking about:

https://www.pro-football-reference.c.../gamelog/2017/

https://www.pro-football-reference.c...lCh00/gamelog/

I'm not too concerned which guy gets us 30 yards a game.
Posts: 9,266
WhiteWhale has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.WhiteWhale has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.WhiteWhale has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.WhiteWhale has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.WhiteWhale has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.WhiteWhale has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.WhiteWhale has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.WhiteWhale has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.WhiteWhale has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.WhiteWhale has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.WhiteWhale has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2018, 01:02 PM   #52
Buckweath Buckweath is offline
Veteran
 
Buckweath's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Quebec, Canada
Casino cash: $5075
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale View Post
You guys realize Robinson started 7 games right? Conley got hurt, and he was less productive than Conley. That happened.

He had 21 catches on 39 attempts for 212 yards. Only 30% of his catches were first downs. He wasn't impressive AT ALL.

Again, I thought highly of him last year. I thought he'd steal Conley's job out from under him. He didn't impress at all though.
I don't care. I need to see him with Mahomes. Robinson has had some good plays too.
Posts: 1,223
Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2018, 01:03 PM   #53
UChieffyBugger UChieffyBugger is offline
Starter
 
UChieffyBugger's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2018
Casino cash: $500
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale View Post
You said Robinson was more athletic. People are just pointing out you are wrong.

My primary argument was production and efficiency... which you countered by cherry picking a few plays.
No I didn't, I said he was more elusive and quicker over short distances. Which happens to be the exact sort of skills needed to play the slot.
Posts: 297
UChieffyBugger is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.UChieffyBugger is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.UChieffyBugger is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.UChieffyBugger is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.UChieffyBugger is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.UChieffyBugger is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.UChieffyBugger is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2018, 01:09 PM   #54
WhiteWhale WhiteWhale is offline
Bring it on Ahab!
 
WhiteWhale's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2011
Location: Doo-Dah
Casino cash: $15252
Quote:
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger View Post
No I didn't, I said he was more elusive and quicker over short distances. Which happens to be the exact sort of skills needed to play the slot.
Hmmm, I gotta own that.

You're right. Their combine times back it up with the 3 cone and shuttle drills. He's got better COD skills.
Posts: 9,266
WhiteWhale has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.WhiteWhale has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.WhiteWhale has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.WhiteWhale has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.WhiteWhale has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.WhiteWhale has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.WhiteWhale has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.WhiteWhale has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.WhiteWhale has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.WhiteWhale has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.WhiteWhale has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2018, 01:24 PM   #55
UChieffyBugger UChieffyBugger is offline
Starter
 
UChieffyBugger's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2018
Casino cash: $500
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale View Post
Cherry picking plays isn't an argument.

Conley is bigger, runs faster, and jumps higher.

Those are facts that are objectively true. That in itself doesn't make him better, it just makes you wrong about Robinson being more athletic.

If you said he was more instinctive and natural when separating or finding space against zone, I would have agreed. Instead you intimated he was just a better athlete. HE's not.

Conley is one of the better athletes playing WR in the league. He's OBVIOUSLY not one of the best players at the position. One thing doesn't equate the other.
Again, I DID NOT SAY HE WAS A BETTER "ATHLETE", so please stop trying to put words In my mouth. Also, Conley has played many more games than Robinson and yet you can't find any evidence to back up your claims?

I also disagree that Robinson dropped "easy" catches. HERE are highlights from that game and let's go through the catches.

@22 seconds The first was catchable I agree

@35 seconds the throw was too strong imo so I don't blame Robinson

@5:25 he caught a tough catch down low

@5:57 there's no way he could have caught that ball as it flew past him

@6:22 again Robinson makes a good catch as he rose up high

@6:34 Robinson beats his man and Pat overthrew the ball

@6:52 he catches the ball

@7:08 Pat throws the back shoulder too quickly and a little low, so again I don't think Robinson is fully to blame here

@8:22 was the catch of the game and brilliant by both Pat and Robinson

So imo the notion that he "dropped a bunch of easy catches" is total BS. He's human, so of course drops are gonna happen, but to suggest it's some sort of habit in his game would be wildly inaccurate. In fact, from the evidence I've seen he has a tendency to make outstanding catches actually.
Posts: 297
UChieffyBugger is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.UChieffyBugger is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.UChieffyBugger is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.UChieffyBugger is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.UChieffyBugger is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.UChieffyBugger is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.UChieffyBugger is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2018, 01:46 PM   #56
Mike in SW-MO Mike in SW-MO is offline
Starter
 

Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Springfield, MO
Casino cash: $14276
Quote:
Originally Posted by Best22 View Post
Robinson is quicker.

Also, when was the last time Chris Conley made you say, "Wow."
Conley had some amazing catches on sideline throws. Evidence of really strong hands. Most of them seemed to be on busted/extended plays when everyone was is scramble mode.

Very clutch when you HAVE to have the catch.
Posts: 642
Mike in SW-MO has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Mike in SW-MO has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Mike in SW-MO has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Mike in SW-MO has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Mike in SW-MO has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Mike in SW-MO has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Mike in SW-MO has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Mike in SW-MO has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Mike in SW-MO has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Mike in SW-MO has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Mike in SW-MO has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2018, 04:13 PM   #57
notorious notorious is offline
I Lay Wood for a Living
 
notorious's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2005
Location: Who knows?
Casino cash: $39904
I am still ****ing pissed at Houston for kicking 11billion onsides when they were clearly blown out.


**** them. The Watson injury should be just the beginning of the karma.
Posts: 56,038
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2018, 05:39 PM   #58
WhiteWhale WhiteWhale is offline
Bring it on Ahab!
 
WhiteWhale's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2011
Location: Doo-Dah
Casino cash: $15252
Quote:
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger View Post
Again, I DID NOT SAY HE WAS A BETTER "ATHLETE", so please stop trying to put words In my mouth. Also, Conley has played many more games than Robinson and yet you can't find any evidence to back up your claims?

I also disagree that Robinson dropped "easy" catches. HERE are highlights from that game and let's go through the catches.

@22 seconds The first was catchable I agree

@35 seconds the throw was too strong imo so I don't blame Robinson

@5:25 he caught a tough catch down low

@5:57 there's no way he could have caught that ball as it flew past him

@6:22 again Robinson makes a good catch as he rose up high

@6:34 Robinson beats his man and Pat overthrew the ball

@6:52 he catches the ball

@7:08 Pat throws the back shoulder too quickly and a little low, so again I don't think Robinson is fully to blame here

@8:22 was the catch of the game and brilliant by both Pat and Robinson

So imo the notion that he "dropped a bunch of easy catches" is total BS. He's human, so of course drops are gonna happen, but to suggest it's some sort of habit in his game would be wildly inaccurate. In fact, from the evidence I've seen he has a tendency to make outstanding catches actually.
Retard, I don't CARE that much to scour the youtube and pick out plays for a player that will get 25 or 30 yards a game. This argument is very important to you. I understand. I don't care.

Also, he started 7 games. I don't give a shit how he played in meaningless season finale against a bunch of back ups. Geezus. He'll give us 30 yards a game. Conley will give us 30 yards a game. Who really gives a shit?
Posts: 9,266
WhiteWhale has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.WhiteWhale has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.WhiteWhale has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.WhiteWhale has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.WhiteWhale has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.WhiteWhale has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.WhiteWhale has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.WhiteWhale has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.WhiteWhale has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.WhiteWhale has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.WhiteWhale has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2018, 01:23 AM   #59
UChieffyBugger UChieffyBugger is offline
Starter
 
UChieffyBugger's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2018
Casino cash: $500
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale View Post
Retard, I don't CARE that much to scour the youtube and pick out plays for a player that will get 25 or 30 yards a game. This argument is very important to you. I understand. I don't care.

Also, he started 7 games. I don't give a shit how he played in meaningless season finale against a bunch of back ups. Geezus. He'll give us 30 yards a game. Conley will give us 30 yards a game. Who really gives a shit?
Lol now I'm a "retard" for providing EVIDENCE with my argument whilst also shutting down the LIES you tried to spread in the debate? Boy bye!!...you ain't nothing but a lightweight

You can't even show me one drive where Conley done anything above average, so as far as I'm concerned that's case closed .
Posts: 297
UChieffyBugger is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.UChieffyBugger is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.UChieffyBugger is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.UChieffyBugger is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.UChieffyBugger is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.UChieffyBugger is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.UChieffyBugger is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2018, 02:15 AM   #60
WhiteWhale WhiteWhale is offline
Bring it on Ahab!
 
WhiteWhale's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2011
Location: Doo-Dah
Casino cash: $15252
Quote:
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger View Post
Lol now I'm a "retard" for providing EVIDENCE with my argument whilst also shutting down the LIES you tried to spread in the debate? Boy bye!!...you ain't nothing but a lightweight

You can't even show me one drive where Conley done anything above average, so as far as I'm concerned that's case closed .
Jesus christ, it's like dealing with children.

Congratulations. You won a 'debate' that you were invested in and i wasn't. I showed indisputable statistics which you NEVER ADDRESSED, and you cherry picked plays from a worthless game and then claimed victory because I wouldn't drop my life, scan the internet, and time stamp Chris ****ing Conley plays. Awesome. Robinson may one day be a slot WR who can get 400 yards in a single season! So can Conley. Nobody gives a shit.

I don't care. You're a retard. Either guy can get us the 30 yards per game we need. Nobody cares except you. I'm not much into arguing about he value of scrubs and JAGS. Take your victory lap. I don't care.

Nice 'win'. Your lifetime superbowl. Your family is proud. So am I.

Last edited by WhiteWhale; 06-14-2018 at 02:27 AM..
Posts: 9,266
WhiteWhale has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.WhiteWhale has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.WhiteWhale has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.WhiteWhale has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.WhiteWhale has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.WhiteWhale has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.WhiteWhale has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.WhiteWhale has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.WhiteWhale has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.WhiteWhale has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.WhiteWhale has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:20 AM.


This is a test for a client's site.
Fort Worth Texas Process Servers
Covering Arlington, Fort Worth, Grand Prairie and surrounding communities.
Tarrant County, Texas and Johnson County, Texas.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.