Home Mail Chat Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > The Lounge > Washington DC and The Holy Land

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-16-2018, 10:08 PM  
RodeoPants2 RodeoPants2 is offline
Veteran
 
RodeoPants2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Casino cash: $500
Trump is a racist scumbag: exhibit 932

Before you can convince people to commit atrocities against a group of people you:

- blame them for all the ills of society
- dehumanize them

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/16/u...s-animals.html

Quote:
Trump lashed out at undocumented immigrants during a White House meeting on Wednesday, warning in front of news cameras that dangerous people were clamoring to breach the country’s borders and branding such people “animals.”
Posts: 1,631
RodeoPants2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.RodeoPants2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.RodeoPants2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.RodeoPants2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.RodeoPants2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.RodeoPants2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.RodeoPants2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.RodeoPants2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.RodeoPants2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.RodeoPants2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.RodeoPants2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2018, 10:46 AM   #91
Loneiguana Loneiguana is offline
MVP
 
Loneiguana's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Jefferson City
Casino cash: $22670
Quote:
Originally Posted by listopencil View Post
I didn't, there were good people on both sides of the issue that drove the protests as well as the protests themselves. If you don't want people to react to the stupid things that you say, then stop saying stupid things.
No, there are not "good people" who march with white nationalists and the KKK. And you should stop saying stupid things.

But you are helping illustrate the point.

When a violent gang such as the KKK march in America and get someone killed, its "there are good people on both sides."

When a violent Hispanic gang is in America, its "subhuman animal"

Thanks for helping illustrate the point.
__________________
"Most of us can, as we choose, make of this world either a palace or a prison."
–John Lubbock
Posts: 17,227
Loneiguana 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLoneiguana 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLoneiguana 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLoneiguana 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLoneiguana 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLoneiguana 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLoneiguana 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLoneiguana 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLoneiguana 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLoneiguana 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLoneiguana 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2018, 10:47 AM   #92
NJChiefsFan27 NJChiefsFan27 is offline
Veteran
 
NJChiefsFan27's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2017
Casino cash: $500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
If you're ready to move off the lie that Trump said 'Mexicans are rapists,' we can move to discussing the fact that he was talking about Mexico's, whether you want to characterize it as implicit or explicit, whether you want to call it a policy or simply a tendency, . . . Mexico's . . . noticeable trend of allowing undesirable INDIVIDUALS to either rot in Mexican jail, go back where they came from, OR continue on unmolested to our land where they become our problem.
I'm not ready to move off that position because you in no way countered anything that I said. Your best defense of his statement was essentially to say that other brown people from third world countries are included in the immigration problem too, which is a completely laughable defense. Now you're attributing some kind of policy or tendency to Mexico's government based on nothing but anecdotes and pretending you can read Trump's mind and knew that's what he was REALLY talking about.

Quote:
Kind of a national iteration of the old bar statement at closing time 'you don't have to go home, but you can't stay here.' This which RESULTS in undesirable INDIVIDUALS, some rapists and murderers, being funneled through Mexican sovereign territory to American sovereign territory, where we get to deal with them.
Between this and "Mexicans are rapists and drug dealers," mine is much closer to what he actually said. You're trying to inject nuance to sugarcoat what he actually said, but it's Trump. We both know he wasn't going for nuance. He knew how people would read into what he said and went with it anyway. Nobody who is trying to make a serious point on immigration would ever communicate it that way unless they are a complete moron. Trump is mentally deficient in many ways, but you can't say he isn't media savvy.

Quote:
A long long way from saying that an entire ethno-national classification [Mexicans] have innate fundamental flaws [rape and murder].
Let's pretend for the sake of argument that he didn't say that. If I'm some racist jackass that thinks Mexicans are full of rapists and drug dealers, I'm going to read into his words that he believes the same thing. Or do you disagree?
Posts: 1,958
NJChiefsFan27 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.NJChiefsFan27 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.NJChiefsFan27 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.NJChiefsFan27 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.NJChiefsFan27 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.NJChiefsFan27 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.NJChiefsFan27 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.NJChiefsFan27 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.NJChiefsFan27 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.NJChiefsFan27 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.NJChiefsFan27 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2018, 10:49 AM   #93
Bowser Bowser is offline
Eff an A, Cotton
 
Bowser's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: KC North
Casino cash: $230000
Anyone that is basically for open borders really needs to crack open a few history books.
Posts: 71,337
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2018, 10:50 AM   #94
Bowser Bowser is offline
Eff an A, Cotton
 
Bowser's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: KC North
Casino cash: $230000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loneiguana View Post
No, there are not "good people" who march with white nationalists and the KKK. And you should stop saying stupid things.

But you are helping illustrate the point.

When a violent gang such as the KKK march in America and get someone killed, its "there are good people on both sides."

When a violent Hispanic gang is in America, its "subhuman animal"

Thanks for helping illustrate the point.
Now tell us about all the good salt of the earth folks that cover their faces when they march with Antifa. You might know a few personally, actually. Shouldn't be hard for you.
Posts: 71,337
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2018, 11:00 AM   #95
BlackHelicopters BlackHelicopters is offline
Spiraling down the Drain
 
BlackHelicopters's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Dante's Ninth Circle
Casino cash: $20693
NYT? Heh.
__________________
"We're both part of the same hypocrisy, Senator, but never think it applies to my family."


"Fredo. You are my brother, and I love you. But never take sides against the Family again. Ever."
2017 Adopt a Chief - Travis Kelce #87
Posts: 29,502
BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2018, 11:03 AM   #96
Baby Lee Baby Lee is online now
Supporter
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Casino cash: $58698
Quote:
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan27 View Post
I'm not ready to move off that position because you in no way countered anything that I said. Your best defense of his statement was essentially to say that other brown people from third world countries are included in the immigration problem too, which is a completely laughable defense. Now you're attributing some kind of policy or tendency to Mexico's government based on nothing but anecdotes and pretending you can read Trump's mind and knew that's what he was REALLY talking about.



Between this and "Mexicans are rapists and drug dealers," mine is much closer to what he actually said. You're trying to inject nuance to sugarcoat what he actually said, but it's Trump. We both know he wasn't going for nuance. He knew how people would read into what he said and went with it anyway. Nobody who is trying to make a serious point on immigration would ever communicate it that way unless they are a complete moron. Trump is mentally deficient in many ways, but you can't say he isn't media savvy.



Let's pretend for the sake of argument that he didn't say that. If I'm some racist jackass that thinks Mexicans are full of rapists and drug dealers, I'm going to read into his words that he believes the same thing. Or do you disagree?
You are treating people as herds of demographic groups. I, and I am arguing Trump, are addressing individual actors.

We have immigration laws.
They have been enacted and made part of the Federal Code through all proper channels pursuant to the procedures of our representative republic
We have been extremely lax in enforcing said laws.
Trump made the argument that this lax enforcement has become a problem because the nation on our Southern border has, either explicitly or implicitly, whether as a policy or just a convenient tendency, has taken advantage of this lax enforcement to funnel problem INDIVIDUALS out of their territory and into ours.


And when it comes to competing 'interpretations,' I am presenting his actual words and making my argument for his meaning in saying those words. You are interpreting his words, rewording HIS statements to reflect your interpretation as fact. Two vastly different processes.


And why on earth should I be concerned what your anonymous random racist asshole strawman interprets from his statements over Trump's actual intentions and arguments?

You're trying to erect a fictional tautology where your fears of what a statement could mean becomes the factual meaning, overriding reality, because you can imagine a hypothetical person who might interpret the same meaning as you do.
Posts: 73,964
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2018, 11:15 AM   #97
Loneiguana Loneiguana is offline
MVP
 
Loneiguana's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Jefferson City
Casino cash: $22670
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
Trump made the argument that this lax enforcement has become a problem because the nation on our Southern border has, either explicitly or implicitly, whether as a policy or just a convenient tendency, has taken advantage of this lax enforcement to funnel problem INDIVIDUALS out of their territory and into ours.
Hey Mr. I want to talk about what the quote actually says. Trump didn't say any of that. He said "Mexico is sending people." That conveys nothing of the sentiment of a "convenient tendency".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
And when it comes to competing 'interpretations,' I am presenting his actual words and making my argument for his meaning in saying those words. You are interpreting his words, rewording HIS statements to reflect your interpretation as fact. Two vastly different processes.
Holy crap, talk about completely unaware.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
And why on earth should I be concerned what your anonymous random racist asshole strawman interprets from his statements over Trump's actual intentions and arguments?
Holy crap, talk about completely unaware. When have you talked about his actual words? You turned "Mexico is sending" into "can't stay here"

You turned "Are rapists and drug dealers" into "some are rapists and drug dealers."

Why should we are about your asshole strawman interpretation of his statements when you have proven you will lie about them?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
You're trying to erect a fictional tautology where your fears of what a statement could mean becomes the factual meaning, overriding reality, because you can imagine a hypothetical person who might interpret the same meaning as you do.
You're ranting at others about the accuracy of the quote while completely misquoting it and defending it with irrational logic and outright lies.

Get down off your soap box and stop being such a hypocritical little bitch.
__________________
"Most of us can, as we choose, make of this world either a palace or a prison."
–John Lubbock
Posts: 17,227
Loneiguana 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLoneiguana 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLoneiguana 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLoneiguana 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLoneiguana 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLoneiguana 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLoneiguana 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLoneiguana 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLoneiguana 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLoneiguana 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLoneiguana 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2018, 11:15 AM   #98
GloryDayz GloryDayz is offline
45, 46, 47....
 
GloryDayz's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: FEMA-Free Zone
Casino cash: $85480
Quote:
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan27 View Post
Was Trump also talking about MS-13 when he said Mexicans were rapists and drug dealers during his announcement to run for President?
Is your position that they aren't?
__________________
.
#Idon'tDoDing-Dong'sResearch
#F***EricBerry
#BEPdefendsLyingWhores
#FFFFFFFF
#ServeAtThePleasureOfThePresident
#WitchHunt
#ObamaEraSurvivor
#InTrumpWeTrust
#AbolishTheFBI
#MeToo
#HeToo
#Doorknobs
#BotsMan...BOTS
Posts: 72,682
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2018, 11:17 AM   #99
GloryDayz GloryDayz is offline
45, 46, 47....
 
GloryDayz's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: FEMA-Free Zone
Casino cash: $85480
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post


These guys seem nice.
Without shirts, those fellas won't get service!
__________________
.
#Idon'tDoDing-Dong'sResearch
#F***EricBerry
#BEPdefendsLyingWhores
#FFFFFFFF
#ServeAtThePleasureOfThePresident
#WitchHunt
#ObamaEraSurvivor
#InTrumpWeTrust
#AbolishTheFBI
#MeToo
#HeToo
#Doorknobs
#BotsMan...BOTS
Posts: 72,682
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2018, 11:17 AM   #100
petegz28 petegz28 is offline
Supporter
 
petegz28's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Olathe, Ks
Casino cash: $74227
Man the re-hashed shit is flying against the wall fast and furiously now that Mueller has said there won't be a Trump indictment.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by |Zach| View Post
All kinds of people vote. Not enough of those people think highly enough of Trump to make him President but all kinds of people vote.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger View Post
So, if they were polling better than Trump and the primary goal was to prevent Hillary from becoming POTUS, perhaps it would have been a better strategic decision to nominate someone who actually had a chance of beating her and preventing that than nominating Donald Trump.
Posts: 98,235
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2018, 11:21 AM   #101
Bob Dole Bob Dole is offline
King Shit of **** Mountain
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Texarkana, Texas
Casino cash: $34597
Quote:
Originally Posted by petegz28 View Post
Man the re-hashed shit is flying against the wall fast and furiously now that Mueller has said there won't be a Trump indictment.
They are desperate to create a shitstorm as the report is about to
drop.
Posts: 41,041
Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2018, 11:23 AM   #102
Randallflagg Randallflagg is offline
Veteran
 
Randallflagg's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Olathe
Casino cash: $7256
Quote:
Originally Posted by RodeoPants2 View Post
Before you can convince people to commit atrocities against a group of people you:

- blame them for all the ills of society
- dehumanize them

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/16/u...s-animals.html

And Louis Farrakhan is, too. Right? Name one - name all. "Unauthorized immigrants" What a bunch of Bullshit. They are, at best, illegal aliens and at worst - MS-13
Posts: 3,671
Randallflagg is too fat/Omaha.Randallflagg is too fat/Omaha.Randallflagg is too fat/Omaha.Randallflagg is too fat/Omaha.Randallflagg is too fat/Omaha.Randallflagg is too fat/Omaha.Randallflagg is too fat/Omaha.Randallflagg is too fat/Omaha.Randallflagg is too fat/Omaha.Randallflagg is too fat/Omaha.Randallflagg is too fat/Omaha.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2018, 11:31 AM   #103
GloryDayz GloryDayz is offline
45, 46, 47....
 
GloryDayz's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: FEMA-Free Zone
Casino cash: $85480
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randallflagg View Post
And Louis Farrakhan is, too. Right? Name one - name all. "Unauthorized immigrants" What a bunch of Bullshit. They are, at best, illegal aliens and at worst - MS-13
Louis Farrakhan is a mother****ing racist-ass prick. He and Obama are birds of a feather! Twins! **** them both!
__________________
.
#Idon'tDoDing-Dong'sResearch
#F***EricBerry
#BEPdefendsLyingWhores
#FFFFFFFF
#ServeAtThePleasureOfThePresident
#WitchHunt
#ObamaEraSurvivor
#InTrumpWeTrust
#AbolishTheFBI
#MeToo
#HeToo
#Doorknobs
#BotsMan...BOTS
Posts: 72,682
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2018, 12:00 PM   #104
patteeu patteeu is offline
The 23rd Pillar
 
patteeu's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2002
Casino cash: $19337
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
You are treating people as herds of demographic groups. I, and I am arguing Trump, are addressing individual actors.

We have immigration laws.
They have been enacted and made part of the Federal Code through all proper channels pursuant to the procedures of our representative republic
We have been extremely lax in enforcing said laws.
Trump made the argument that this lax enforcement has become a problem because the nation on our Southern border has, either explicitly or implicitly, whether as a policy or just a convenient tendency, has taken advantage of this lax enforcement to funnel problem INDIVIDUALS out of their territory and into ours.


And when it comes to competing 'interpretations,' I am presenting his actual words and making my argument for his meaning in saying those words. You are interpreting his words, rewording HIS statements to reflect your interpretation as fact. Two vastly different processes.


And why on earth should I be concerned what your anonymous random racist asshole strawman interprets from his statements over Trump's actual intentions and arguments?

You're trying to erect a fictional tautology where your fears of what a statement could mean becomes the factual meaning, overriding reality, because you can imagine a hypothetical person who might interpret the same meaning as you do.
Worth highlighting.
__________________


“Boy, you all want power. God, I hope you never get it.” - Lindsay Graham
Posts: 97,675
patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2018, 12:02 PM   #105
patteeu patteeu is offline
The 23rd Pillar
 
patteeu's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2002
Casino cash: $19337
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loneiguana View Post
.
Nothing worth highlighting.
__________________


“Boy, you all want power. God, I hope you never get it.” - Lindsay Graham
Posts: 97,675
patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:56 PM.


This is a test for a client's site.
Fort Worth Texas Process Servers
Covering Arlington, Fort Worth, Grand Prairie and surrounding communities.
Tarrant County, Texas and Johnson County, Texas.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.