Home Mail MemberMap Chat (0) Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > The Lounge

View Poll Results: Who would win this potential Natl Championship game between KSU vs Crimson Tide ?
KSU 33 17.19%
Alabama 159 82.81%
Voters: 192. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-21-2012, 08:54 AM  
Chiefshrink Chiefshrink is offline
MVP
 
Chiefshrink's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: donkey land
Casino cash: $71276
KSU vs Alabama for Natl Champion - Who wins?

After watching KSU last night and granted it was against an overrated sports media hyped WVU team that has a Def ranked 115, however Geno is not overrated, he just can't do it all. KSU's game all around was just phenomenal and especially their D that I believe is just as good as Alabama.

Who wins this potential Natl Championship game?
Posts: 11,950
Chiefshrink is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Chiefshrink is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Chiefshrink is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Chiefshrink is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Chiefshrink is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Chiefshrink is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Chiefshrink is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Chiefshrink is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Chiefshrink is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Chiefshrink is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Chiefshrink is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 10:13 AM   #796
mikeyis4dcats. mikeyis4dcats. is offline
Scarlett Johansson's boytoy
 
mikeyis4dcats.'s Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2006
Casino cash: $55093
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGuardian View Post
There is plenty in this thread. I personally consider homering out to be trash talk as well. Which k-state fans are masters at.
THEN ****ING PROVE IT YOU LOUDMOUTH one who sucks the penis. Post all this homer trash. Do it or shut the **** up.
__________________
Originally Posted by KC_Connection
I am a pillowbiter.

Posts: 9,556
mikeyis4dcats. Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.mikeyis4dcats. Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.mikeyis4dcats. Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.mikeyis4dcats. Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.mikeyis4dcats. Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.mikeyis4dcats. Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.mikeyis4dcats. Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.mikeyis4dcats. Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.mikeyis4dcats. Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.mikeyis4dcats. Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.mikeyis4dcats. Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 10:14 AM   #797
TheGuardian TheGuardian is offline
MVP
 
TheGuardian's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2009
Casino cash: $74613
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeyis4dcats. View Post
THEN ****ING PROVE IT YOU LOUDMOUTH one who sucks the penis. Post all this homer trash. Do it or shut the **** up.
Trash talk, RIGHT THERE!

hahahahah

that was pretty easy.

How's that pride feel this morning? How many big tears did you cry last night?
Posts: 7,480
TheGuardian 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTheGuardian 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTheGuardian 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTheGuardian 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTheGuardian 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTheGuardian 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTheGuardian 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTheGuardian 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTheGuardian 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTheGuardian 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTheGuardian 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 10:26 AM   #798
mikeyis4dcats. mikeyis4dcats. is offline
Scarlett Johansson's boytoy
 
mikeyis4dcats.'s Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2006
Casino cash: $55093
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGuardian View Post
Trash talk, RIGHT THERE!

hahahahah

that was pretty easy.

How's that pride feel this morning? How many big tears did you cry last night?
tapout noted. at least you KNOW you're full of shit.
__________________
Originally Posted by KC_Connection
I am a pillowbiter.

Posts: 9,556
mikeyis4dcats. Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.mikeyis4dcats. Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.mikeyis4dcats. Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.mikeyis4dcats. Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.mikeyis4dcats. Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.mikeyis4dcats. Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.mikeyis4dcats. Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.mikeyis4dcats. Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.mikeyis4dcats. Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.mikeyis4dcats. Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.mikeyis4dcats. Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 10:28 AM   #799
BigMeatballDave BigMeatballDave is offline
That's a spicy meatball!
 
BigMeatballDave's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: My Kenworth
Casino cash: $6546


Is there a bigger bitch on the Planet than Guardian right now?
Posts: 50,399
BigMeatballDave has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BigMeatballDave has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BigMeatballDave has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BigMeatballDave has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BigMeatballDave has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BigMeatballDave has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BigMeatballDave has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BigMeatballDave has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BigMeatballDave has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BigMeatballDave has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BigMeatballDave has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 10:58 AM   #800
TheGuardian TheGuardian is offline
MVP
 
TheGuardian's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2009
Casino cash: $74613
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post


Is there a bigger bitch on the Planet than Guardian right now?
Do you think I was crying last night, or k-state fans?

Bitches had a meltdown.
Posts: 7,480
TheGuardian 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTheGuardian 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTheGuardian 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTheGuardian 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTheGuardian 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTheGuardian 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTheGuardian 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTheGuardian 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTheGuardian 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTheGuardian 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTheGuardian 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 12:39 PM   #801
BigMeatballDave BigMeatballDave is offline
That's a spicy meatball!
 
BigMeatballDave's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: My Kenworth
Casino cash: $6546
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGuardian View Post
Do you think I was crying last night, or k-state fans?

Bitches had a meltdown.
Dude, your behavior since last night if FAR worse than anyone else in this thread.

Infantile.

All you had to do is come in and post and leave.

That would have had a much better effect than acting like a 2-yr old.
Posts: 50,399
BigMeatballDave has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BigMeatballDave has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BigMeatballDave has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BigMeatballDave has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BigMeatballDave has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BigMeatballDave has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BigMeatballDave has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BigMeatballDave has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BigMeatballDave has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BigMeatballDave has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BigMeatballDave has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 02:04 PM   #802
TheGuardian TheGuardian is offline
MVP
 
TheGuardian's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2009
Casino cash: $74613
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
Dude, your behavior since last night if FAR worse than anyone else in this thread.

Infantile.

All you had to do is come in and post and leave.

That would have had a much better effect than acting like a 2-yr old.
No way, that's not my style. I really enjoy the pain and suffering of k-state fans more than any other fan base, because they are usually smug as **** for whatever reason about their team, and haven't won shit.

This thread is no different. I mean really, k-state could beat the SEC elite? This thread is full of this "theme" and they got skull ****ed by BAYLOR last night. BAYLOR!
Posts: 7,480
TheGuardian 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTheGuardian 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTheGuardian 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTheGuardian 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTheGuardian 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTheGuardian 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTheGuardian 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTheGuardian 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTheGuardian 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTheGuardian 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTheGuardian 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 03:51 PM   #803
Sweet Daddy Hate Sweet Daddy Hate is offline
Banned
 

Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: ABQNM
Casino cash: $1102221
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC View Post
Well KState fans?
Cyclone-Man says what?
Posts: 18,397
Sweet Daddy Hate < CasselSweet Daddy Hate < CasselSweet Daddy Hate < CasselSweet Daddy Hate < CasselSweet Daddy Hate < CasselSweet Daddy Hate < CasselSweet Daddy Hate < CasselSweet Daddy Hate < CasselSweet Daddy Hate < CasselSweet Daddy Hate < CasselSweet Daddy Hate < Cassel
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:28 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.