Home Mail Chat Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > The Lounge > Washington DC and The Holy Land

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-26-2012, 09:56 PM  
KILLER_CLOWN KILLER_CLOWN is offline
Be HEALED!!!!!!!
 
KILLER_CLOWN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Pale(Chloros) ville
Casino cash: $23281
Creation Seminar 1 - Kent Hovind - Age of the Earth

Posts: 27,503
KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 11:36 PM   #316
J Diddy J Diddy is offline
One Groovy Cat
 
J Diddy's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: The Pitt State baby
Casino cash: $27292
Quote:
Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN View Post
If you can't see the difference between The Theory of gravity and that of evolution then i don't know what to tell you.
Not what his statement was about. It was about inductive principles used in Science where the proof isn't 100% conclusive but probable. You, sir, connected the two different theories, when in facts the only reason they were used in the same breath is to prove that gravity exists and is a theory just like evolution.

I would assume that you could pull that out of there, but it didn't suit your needs.
Posts: 32,206
J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 11:38 PM   #317
KILLER_CLOWN KILLER_CLOWN is offline
Be HEALED!!!!!!!
 
KILLER_CLOWN's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Pale(Chloros) ville
Casino cash: $23281
Quote:
Originally Posted by J Diddy View Post
Not what his statement was about. It was about inductive principles used in Science where the proof isn't 100% conclusive but probable. You, sir, connected the two different theories, when in facts the only reason they were used in the same breath is to prove that gravity exists and is a theory just like evolution.

I would assume that you could pull that out of there, but it didn't suit your needs.
Some theories are based in facts, others are based in fiction. I guess that didn't suit your needs.
__________________
"Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father ... And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity."

"If the people let government decide what foods they eat and what medicines they take, their bodies will soon be in as sorry a state as are the souls of those who live under tyranny." - Thomas Jefferson
Posts: 27,503
KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 11:38 PM   #318
J Diddy J Diddy is offline
One Groovy Cat
 
J Diddy's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: The Pitt State baby
Casino cash: $27292
Quote:
Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN View Post
Do you teach batshit crazy evolution?
Batshit crazy sounded applicable when talking to you, however, I'm not married to this theory. Please tell me what could conclusively prove this theory wrong. Nullifying a theory is easy, you just have to give me one false premise on what the theory is based on.
Posts: 32,206
J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 11:39 PM   #319
mr. tegu mr. tegu is offline
Forever Royal
 
mr. tegu's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2012
Casino cash: $1400
Quote:
Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN View Post
That assumes facts not in evidence, when has Macro Evolution ever been observed? Seems to require giant leaps of faith. We can't prove millions of years.
How many times do I have to write that macro evolution/the process isn't observable? It's effects however, clearly are. JUST LIKE WITH GRAVITY. There are piles upon piles upon piles of evidence of evolution in the fossil record.

The moths I mentioned earlier were about as quick an example of evolution you will ever see, but even those changes to darker colors took many generations to take place. The process to go dark took much longer than the process to revert back to the species norm. That's because those gene frequencies did not yet have time to be removed from the population through predation.

I initially posted this is the point people with Hovind's beliefs focus on because they think it's some loophole or error. Obviously you have eaten it up as well.
Posts: 14,106
mr. tegu threw an interception on a screen pass.mr. tegu threw an interception on a screen pass.mr. tegu threw an interception on a screen pass.mr. tegu threw an interception on a screen pass.mr. tegu threw an interception on a screen pass.mr. tegu threw an interception on a screen pass.mr. tegu threw an interception on a screen pass.mr. tegu threw an interception on a screen pass.mr. tegu threw an interception on a screen pass.mr. tegu threw an interception on a screen pass.mr. tegu threw an interception on a screen pass.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 11:39 PM   #320
KILLER_CLOWN KILLER_CLOWN is offline
Be HEALED!!!!!!!
 
KILLER_CLOWN's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Pale(Chloros) ville
Casino cash: $23281
Quote:
Originally Posted by J Diddy View Post
Batshit crazy sounded applicable when talking to you, however, I'm not married to this theory. Please tell me what could conclusively prove this theory wrong. Nullifying a theory is easy, you just have to give me one false premise on what the theory is based on.
J Diddy?
__________________
"Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father ... And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity."

"If the people let government decide what foods they eat and what medicines they take, their bodies will soon be in as sorry a state as are the souls of those who live under tyranny." - Thomas Jefferson
Posts: 27,503
KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 11:40 PM   #321
J Diddy J Diddy is offline
One Groovy Cat
 
J Diddy's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: The Pitt State baby
Casino cash: $27292
Quote:
Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN View Post
Some theories are based in facts, others are based in fiction. I guess that didn't suit your needs.
You are pulling your support on theories from a book that no discipline attributes accuracy and then you claim my theories are fictional.
Posts: 32,206
J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 11:41 PM   #322
KILLER_CLOWN KILLER_CLOWN is offline
Be HEALED!!!!!!!
 
KILLER_CLOWN's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Pale(Chloros) ville
Casino cash: $23281
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr. tegu View Post
How many times do I have to write that macro evolution/the process isn't observable? It's effects however, clearly are. JUST LIKE WITH GRAVITY. There are piles upon piles upon piles of evidence of evolution in the fossil record.

The moths I mentioned earlier were about as quick an example of evolution you will ever see, but even those changes to darker colors took many generations to take place. The process to go dark took much longer than the process to revert back to the species norm. That's because those gene frequencies did not yet have time to be removed from the population through predation.

I initially posted this is the point people with Hovind's beliefs focus on because they think it's some loophole or error. Obviously you have eaten it up as well.
So did the moth evolve from a rock? or better yet nothingness?
__________________
"Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father ... And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity."

"If the people let government decide what foods they eat and what medicines they take, their bodies will soon be in as sorry a state as are the souls of those who live under tyranny." - Thomas Jefferson
Posts: 27,503
KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 11:42 PM   #323
J Diddy J Diddy is offline
One Groovy Cat
 
J Diddy's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: The Pitt State baby
Casino cash: $27292
Quote:
Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN View Post
J Diddy?
Nice deflection. I submit to you that beliefs are good things. The fact that you cannot dispute a word I have put in front of you tells me all I need to know.

Hold on to that false belief, I'm sure it'll be good to you.
Posts: 32,206
J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 11:46 PM   #324
mr. tegu mr. tegu is offline
Forever Royal
 
mr. tegu's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2012
Casino cash: $1400
Quote:
Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN View Post
Some theories are based in facts, others are based in fiction. I guess that didn't suit your needs.
Oh for crying out loud. All theories are based on observed facts and evidence. They then predict future outcomes and observations. If wrong, the theory is adjusted based on new evidence. If the theory receives new evidence supporting it, it is further refined and proven accurate. There is no such thing as a theory based on fiction. The very nature of what constitutes a scientific theory (i.e. observations and evidence) prevents this.
Posts: 14,106
mr. tegu threw an interception on a screen pass.mr. tegu threw an interception on a screen pass.mr. tegu threw an interception on a screen pass.mr. tegu threw an interception on a screen pass.mr. tegu threw an interception on a screen pass.mr. tegu threw an interception on a screen pass.mr. tegu threw an interception on a screen pass.mr. tegu threw an interception on a screen pass.mr. tegu threw an interception on a screen pass.mr. tegu threw an interception on a screen pass.mr. tegu threw an interception on a screen pass.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 11:47 PM   #325
KILLER_CLOWN KILLER_CLOWN is offline
Be HEALED!!!!!!!
 
KILLER_CLOWN's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Pale(Chloros) ville
Casino cash: $23281
Quote:
Originally Posted by J Diddy View Post
Nice deflection. I submit to you that beliefs are good things. The fact that you cannot dispute a word I have put in front of you tells me all I need to know.

Hold on to that false belief, I'm sure it'll be good to you.
One can only hope that their beliefs won't do a full 180 in the following months. Funny thing about science is that years down the road such theories are laughed off with the same fervor the flat earthers are today.
__________________
"Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father ... And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity."

"If the people let government decide what foods they eat and what medicines they take, their bodies will soon be in as sorry a state as are the souls of those who live under tyranny." - Thomas Jefferson
Posts: 27,503
KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 11:50 PM   #326
mr. tegu mr. tegu is offline
Forever Royal
 
mr. tegu's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2012
Casino cash: $1400
Quote:
Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN View Post
So did the moth evolve from a rock? or better yet nothingness?
Wow...I am going to have to go ahead and remove myself from this. I will be more productive putting myself to sleep via banging my head against the wall.
Posts: 14,106
mr. tegu threw an interception on a screen pass.mr. tegu threw an interception on a screen pass.mr. tegu threw an interception on a screen pass.mr. tegu threw an interception on a screen pass.mr. tegu threw an interception on a screen pass.mr. tegu threw an interception on a screen pass.mr. tegu threw an interception on a screen pass.mr. tegu threw an interception on a screen pass.mr. tegu threw an interception on a screen pass.mr. tegu threw an interception on a screen pass.mr. tegu threw an interception on a screen pass.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 11:53 PM   #327
KILLER_CLOWN KILLER_CLOWN is offline
Be HEALED!!!!!!!
 
KILLER_CLOWN's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Pale(Chloros) ville
Casino cash: $23281
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr. tegu View Post
Wow...I am going to have to go ahead and remove myself from this. I will be more productive putting myself to sleep via banging my head against the wall.
Well sorry if your beliefs can't answer this, also apologize for wasting your time.
__________________
"Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father ... And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity."

"If the people let government decide what foods they eat and what medicines they take, their bodies will soon be in as sorry a state as are the souls of those who live under tyranny." - Thomas Jefferson
Posts: 27,503
KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 11:53 PM   #328
J Diddy J Diddy is offline
One Groovy Cat
 
J Diddy's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: The Pitt State baby
Casino cash: $27292
Quote:
Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN View Post
One can only hope that their beliefs won't do a full 180 in the following months. Funny thing about science is that years down the road such theories are laughed off with the same fervor the flat earthers are today.
Difference between that and Aristotle's argument for a flat earth was that Aristotle's premise was a false premise unbeknownst to him, but based on applicable science. His assertion was that we should be able to view a parallax, which was true, however the technology was not there to prove that the North star was so distant that a parallax was not visible to the naked eye.

He had a valid argument, you do not.
Posts: 32,206
J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 11:55 PM   #329
KILLER_CLOWN KILLER_CLOWN is offline
Be HEALED!!!!!!!
 
KILLER_CLOWN's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Pale(Chloros) ville
Casino cash: $23281
Quote:
Originally Posted by J Diddy View Post
Difference between that and Aristotle's argument for a flat earth was that Aristotle's premise was a false premise unbeknownst to him, but based on applicable science. His assertion was that we should be able to view a parallax, which was true, however the technology was not there to prove that the North star was so distant that a parallax was not visible to the naked eye.

He had a valid argument, you do not.
And something technology wise will come along to disprove most current theories as well. I guess we call that science.
__________________
"Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father ... And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity."

"If the people let government decide what foods they eat and what medicines they take, their bodies will soon be in as sorry a state as are the souls of those who live under tyranny." - Thomas Jefferson
Posts: 27,503
KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 11:59 PM   #330
J Diddy J Diddy is offline
One Groovy Cat
 
J Diddy's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: The Pitt State baby
Casino cash: $27292
Quote:
Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN View Post
And something technology wise will come along to disprove most current theories as well. I guess we call that science.
The science was right. The technology to prove/disprove it was not here yet. Nice try though.

I tell you what. I'll stay up as long as you want debating this, provided that you have evidence outside of the bible. If that is your source, don't waste my time.
Posts: 32,206
J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:19 PM.


This is a test for a client's site.
Fort Worth Texas Process Servers
Covering Arlington, Fort Worth, Grand Prairie and surrounding communities.
Tarrant County, Texas and Johnson County, Texas.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.