Home Mail Chat Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > The Lounge

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-12-2014, 04:26 PM  
ROYC75 ROYC75 is offline
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!
 
ROYC75's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Barn Yard
Casino cash: $2011000
Broncos news megathread

Discussion: All things Broncos.

Last edited by ROYC75; 01-11-2017 at 02:02 PM.. Reason: Change Title, Please?
Posts: 32,099
ROYC75 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ROYC75 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ROYC75 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ROYC75 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ROYC75 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ROYC75 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ROYC75 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ROYC75 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ROYC75 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ROYC75 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ROYC75 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2018, 07:12 AM   #30676
Mile High Mania Mile High Mania is offline
#triggering
 
Mile High Mania's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Tejas
Casino cash: $17329
Quote:
Originally Posted by ptlyon View Post
Was wondering when someone would bring that up.

I thought it was something like that but too lazy to look it up.

Referring to KC's end of year schedule? Yeah, it's surely not an advantage right.. certainly not one that the majority of the league owns, I'm sure. Gotta be something nefarious goings on here...
__________________
Posts: 26,130
Mile High Mania 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Mile High Mania 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Mile High Mania 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Mile High Mania 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Mile High Mania 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Mile High Mania 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Mile High Mania 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Mile High Mania 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Mile High Mania 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Mile High Mania 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Mile High Mania 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2018, 07:15 AM   #30677
TEX TEX is offline
I SURVIVED Herm, Scott & Matt!
 
TEX's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Houston, TX
Casino cash: $23227
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania View Post
Agreed, if you and I were racing down the street - totally get it. A 17 week NFL season is not a real race.

So, you want to say that Denver has this early advantage... ok, fine.

2018: 3 out final 4 in KC
2017: 3 out final 4 in KC
2016: 3 out final 4 in KC
2015: 3 out final 4 in KC
2014: 2 out final 4 in KC


For the last 4 seasons, KC has enjoyed 75% of their final 4 games in Arrowhead. Cold, chilly, ugly Arrowhead in December.

12 of the 16 end of season games for the last 4 years have been there - not on the road. Are you telling me that this in no way helps KC and is better for KC than starting off with the reverse schedule?

I would absolutely love knowing that this year and for each of the last 3 years, Denver plays 75% of their final 4 games - a full quarter of the season at home when it's cold.

If you want to talk 5k's and 100 yard dashes, have it ... a 17 week NFL season is not a 'race'.
Tell you what - use your research skills to find out the affects of heat in thin air, and the subsequent effects it has on the human body in the short term. You'll get your answer as to why Denver has an overwhelming advantage playing at home in the beginning of the season. It's science. No amount of your Mile High Wordsmithing Mind Games will change the facts. Again, you know this...

This topic is a perfect example of why you're here in the first place. In the heat of overwhelming evidence to support an issue - you choose (because it fulfills a need that you have) the other side. It really shows your ignorance on this particular subject.
__________________
Welcome to the National FIXED League...

Last edited by TEX; 09-14-2018 at 07:22 AM..
Posts: 21,400
TEX has disabled reputation
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2018, 07:25 AM   #30678
Mile High Mania Mile High Mania is offline
#triggering
 
Mile High Mania's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Tejas
Casino cash: $17329
Quote:
Originally Posted by TEX View Post
Tell you what - use your research skills to find out the effects of heat in thin air, and the subsequent effects it has on the human body in the short term. You'll get your answer as to why Denver has an overwhelming advantage playing at home in the beginning of the season. It's science. No amount of your Mile High Wordsmithing Mind Games will change the facts. Again, you know this...

This topic is a perfect example of why you're here in the first place. In the heat of overwhelming evidence to support an issue - you choose (because it fulfills a need that you have) the other side. It really shows your ignorance on this particular subject.
Not really.. it's the game you guys choose to play. Focusing on the merits of the injustice you believe in... and not so much on the gain you are receiving from some other aspect of the scheduling.

That's fine though, I'm not here to change minds - just confront them with a different opinion and another set of facts.

You guys are of the opinion that Denver having 2/3 or 2/4 home games in September is many more times advantageous than having the final 2/3 or 2/4 home games in December.

We just disagree and that's fine. I believe it's how you finish that matters, not how you start. Mediocre teams aren't winning more games in the final weeks because they were propped up with a softer schedule early, that just doesn't make sense.

Good teams win, no matter what and at the end of the season - the proof is in the finish ... everyone else grabs aluminum foil.

I'll let you search for the medical papers that speak to the pros/cons of athletic competition at high altitudes in the heat vs cold.
__________________

Last edited by Mile High Mania; 09-14-2018 at 07:36 AM..
Posts: 26,130
Mile High Mania 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Mile High Mania 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Mile High Mania 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Mile High Mania 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Mile High Mania 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Mile High Mania 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Mile High Mania 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Mile High Mania 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Mile High Mania 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Mile High Mania 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Mile High Mania 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2018, 07:45 AM   #30679
TEX TEX is offline
I SURVIVED Herm, Scott & Matt!
 
TEX's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Houston, TX
Casino cash: $23227
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania View Post
Not really.. it's the game you guys choose to play. Focusing on the merits of the injustice you believe in... and not so much on the gain you are receiving from some other aspect of the scheduling.

That's fine though, I'm not here to change minds - just confront them with a different opinion and another set of facts.

You guys are of the opinion that Denver having 2/3 or 2/4 home games in September is many more times advantageous than having the final 2/3 or 2/4 home games in December.

We just disagree and that's fine. I believe it's how you finish that matters, not how you start. Mediocre teams aren't winning more games in the final weeks because they were propped up with a softer schedule early, that just doesn't make sense.

Good teams win, no matter what and at the end of the season - the proof is in the finish ... everyone else grabs aluminum foil.

I'll let you search for the medical papers that speak to the pros/cons of athletic competition at high altitudes in the heat vs cold.
85% winning % at home in September suggests other factors are at play, as it's higher than any NFL team and much higher than the Donx winning % at any other time at home during the year... I don't need to search for anything, the onus is on you because you're the one not believing it. I know the effects. You do also. Again, you're just being you -

Once a Mule Tool - Always a Mule Tool. In this case however, you're showing exactly why you're the Mile High Mule Tool.
__________________
Welcome to the National FIXED League...

Last edited by TEX; 09-14-2018 at 07:53 AM..
Posts: 21,400
TEX has disabled reputation
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2018, 08:03 AM   #30680
Mile High Mania Mile High Mania is offline
#triggering
 
Mile High Mania's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Tejas
Casino cash: $17329
Quote:
Originally Posted by TEX View Post
85% winning % at home in September suggests other factors are at play, as it's higher than any NFL team and much higher than the Donx winning % at any other time at home during the year... I don't need to search for anything, the onus is on you because you're the one not believing it. I know the effects. You do also. Again, you're just being you -

Once a Mule Tool - Always a Mule Tool. In this case however, you're showing exactly why you're the Mile High Mule Tool.
And, there's always that... enjoy.
__________________
Posts: 26,130
Mile High Mania 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Mile High Mania 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Mile High Mania 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Mile High Mania 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Mile High Mania 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Mile High Mania 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Mile High Mania 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Mile High Mania 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Mile High Mania 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Mile High Mania 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Mile High Mania 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2018, 08:07 AM
TEX
This message has been deleted by TEX.
Old 09-14-2018, 09:00 AM   #30681
Mother****erJones Mother****erJones is offline
Can't Use That Disney Ass Name
 
Mother****erJones's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Charleston, SC
Casino cash: $35311
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe View Post
Pardon me for believing two top 10 picks - one of whom was coming off a 1,000 yard season as a rookie - would be better than a 5th round pick who had 500 receiving yards his rookie year.

As far as Carlos Henderson goes... The guy averaged nearly 20 yards per catch and led the NCAA with 19 receiving TD's his junior year. He was compared to Antonio Brown coming out. It's a shame drugs or whatever his issues are derailed him.
Pardon you for being retarded. Itís the ****ing eye test. Tyreek Hill has been the most explosive player since he was drafted. Youíre a stupid ****ing homer that canít take off the orange colored glasses for one second and have a conversation. Thatís why I want youíre stupid bet welching cry baby ass banned. Everyone else has one but you. Youíre a ****ing mouth breathing loser
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
The only people who believe Mahomes is a first rounder are desperate fans.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe View Post
McCaffery could be a top 5-7 RB, top 5 PR, and the #1 slot receiver in the league day one. There isn't a GM in the league who'd rather have Tyreek Hill over Christian McCaffery.
Posts: 23,684
Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2018, 09:16 AM   #30682
Best22 Best22 is offline
Veteran
 
Best22's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2016
Casino cash: $500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania View Post
Agreed, if you and I were racing down the street - totally get it. A 17 week NFL season is not a real race.

So, you want to say that Denver has this early advantage... ok, fine.

2018: 3 out final 4 in KC
2017: 3 out final 4 in KC
2016: 3 out final 4 in KC
2015: 3 out final 4 in KC
2014: 2 out final 4 in KC


For the last 4 seasons, KC has enjoyed 75% of their final 4 games in Arrowhead. Cold, chilly, ugly Arrowhead in December.

12 of the 16 end of season games for the last 4 years have been there - not on the road. Are you telling me that this in no way helps KC and is better for KC than starting off with the reverse schedule?

I would absolutely love knowing that this year and for each of the last 3 years, Denver plays 75% of their final 4 games - a full quarter of the season at home when it's cold.

If you want to talk 5k's and 100 yard dashes, have it ... a 17 week NFL season is not a 'race'.
It doesn't get that cold in KC until January, and Denver weather can be more volatile than KC

Only warm weather team in our division (Raiders don't count...Bay too cold) is the Chargers and we beat them no matter the temps, be it 110 degrees or 25 degrees
Posts: 3,389
Best22 would the whole thing.Best22 would the whole thing.Best22 would the whole thing.Best22 would the whole thing.Best22 would the whole thing.Best22 would the whole thing.Best22 would the whole thing.Best22 would the whole thing.Best22 would the whole thing.Best22 would the whole thing.Best22 would the whole thing.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2018, 09:18 AM   #30683
BlackOp BlackOp is offline
MVP
 
BlackOp's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2012
Casino cash: $15367
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania View Post
Again, I'll point to the end of season. Every time this is discussed, most of you respond as if you would rather have road games later than early. I'd rather end with more games at home than on the road.

If I want to really maximize that geographical advantage... why wouldn't I want to do it late in the season when it's cold and teams are beat up and tired? I think you've got this whole 'league loves Denver' thing twisted up - they limit the home games late to prevent an even greater home field advantage.

2018: 3 out of 5 road games in December
2017: 3 out of 5 road games in December (4 of final 6 on road)
2016: 3 out of 5 road games in December

It's not how teams start, it's how they finish... If the league loved Denver, the HOF would overflow with orange and blue. If the league loved Denver, they wouldn't have had the SB blastings of the late 80s and in 2013. Yeah? If the league loved Denver as so many of you claim... there would be more focus on December home games in Denver.

Party on, Wayne.
My post wasn't about Denver playing games, late, on the road....it's about the conditioning issues teams experience when they play there, early, and its still warm out. It's magnified as they arent in "game shape" yet...

This has a trickle down effect as the season progresses. Chargers shut your team out later in the year but lost by 3 in the opener. They missed the PO by one game. Cowboys averaged 33 PPG in their following 5 games after scoring only 17 @ Denver.

Denver still has an altitude advantage even late in the season...but it's not as overt.

I stand by my assessment that this is a primary reason the Donks have been a .500 team even when they arent very good. They havent had back to back losing seasons in over 45 years..
Posts: 6,585
BlackOp wants to die in a aids tree fire.BlackOp wants to die in a aids tree fire.BlackOp wants to die in a aids tree fire.BlackOp wants to die in a aids tree fire.BlackOp wants to die in a aids tree fire.BlackOp wants to die in a aids tree fire.BlackOp wants to die in a aids tree fire.BlackOp wants to die in a aids tree fire.BlackOp wants to die in a aids tree fire.BlackOp wants to die in a aids tree fire.BlackOp wants to die in a aids tree fire.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2018, 09:20 AM   #30684
Best22 Best22 is offline
Veteran
 
Best22's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2016
Casino cash: $500
Broncos collapses in 2006, 2008, and 2009 were due to that cheap advantage they get in the early year. A normal team never would've gotten their fans hopes up

NFL giving Bronco fans heartache for no reason. If they gave them a fair schedule, this wouldn't happen

In fact, historically I think Denver plays more poorly late in the regular season
Posts: 3,389
Best22 would the whole thing.Best22 would the whole thing.Best22 would the whole thing.Best22 would the whole thing.Best22 would the whole thing.Best22 would the whole thing.Best22 would the whole thing.Best22 would the whole thing.Best22 would the whole thing.Best22 would the whole thing.Best22 would the whole thing.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2018, 09:27 AM   #30685
CrossCheck CrossCheck is offline
Starter
 
CrossCheck's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2015
Casino cash: $1629
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania View Post
Agreed, if you and I were racing down the street - totally get it. A 17 week NFL season is not a real race.

So, you want to say that Denver has this early advantage... ok, fine.

2018: 3 out final 4 in KC
2017: 3 out final 4 in KC
2016: 3 out final 4 in KC
2015: 3 out final 4 in KC
2014: 2 out final 4 in KC


For the last 4 seasons, KC has enjoyed 75% of their final 4 games in Arrowhead. Cold, chilly, ugly Arrowhead in December.

12 of the 16 end of season games for the last 4 years have been there - not on the road. Are you telling me that this in no way helps KC and is better for KC than starting off with the reverse schedule?

I would absolutely love knowing that this year and for each of the last 3 years, Denver plays 75% of their final 4 games - a full quarter of the season at home when it's cold.

If you want to talk 5k's and 100 yard dashes, have it ... a 17 week NFL season is not a 'race'.
Denver has not played more than two of their final four on the road since 1997 (21 years ago), so get out of here with this poor Denver finishing on the road disadvantage crap.

KC finished with 3 out of 4 on the road in 2013
Chargers finished with 3 out of 4 on the road in 2015
Oakland finished with 3 out of 4 on the road in 2017
Denver last finished with 3 out of 4 on the road in 1997
Posts: 240
CrossCheck is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutCrossCheck is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutCrossCheck is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutCrossCheck is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutCrossCheck is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutCrossCheck is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutCrossCheck is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutCrossCheck is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutCrossCheck is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutCrossCheck is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutCrossCheck is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2018, 10:18 AM   #30686
Mile High Mania Mile High Mania is offline
#triggering
 
Mile High Mania's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Tejas
Casino cash: $17329
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrossCheck View Post
Denver has not played more than two of their final four on the road since 1997 (21 years ago), so get out of here with this poor Denver finishing on the road disadvantage crap.

KC finished with 3 out of 4 on the road in 2013
Chargers finished with 3 out of 4 on the road in 2015
Oakland finished with 3 out of 4 on the road in 2017
Denver last finished with 3 out of 4 on the road in 1997
There are no doubt 72 different ways to splice data ... I was talking to the month of December - simply. Due to byes, etc... I just stuck with December. More often than not the final 4 games are split.

Like the last 4 seasons, KC is 3 of the last 4 at home.
__________________
Posts: 26,130
Mile High Mania 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Mile High Mania 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Mile High Mania 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Mile High Mania 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Mile High Mania 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Mile High Mania 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Mile High Mania 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Mile High Mania 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Mile High Mania 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Mile High Mania 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Mile High Mania 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2018, 10:21 AM   #30687
Mile High Mania Mile High Mania is offline
#triggering
 
Mile High Mania's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Tejas
Casino cash: $17329
Quote:
Originally Posted by Best22 View Post
Broncos collapses in 2006, 2008, and 2009 were due to that cheap advantage they get in the early year. A normal team never would've gotten their fans hopes up

NFL giving Bronco fans heartache for no reason. If they gave them a fair schedule, this wouldn't happen

In fact, historically I think Denver plays more poorly late in the regular season
Here's the deal though... no matter how those games fell, the team finished as they should have. Early home games did nothing to help them in 2006, 2008 or 2009.

Although in 2009, they started on the road and had 2 of 4 on the road.
Same deal in 2008.
In 2006, they started @ STL lost and played 2 of first 4 at home.

Which argument exactly are you supporting?
__________________
Posts: 26,130
Mile High Mania 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Mile High Mania 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Mile High Mania 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Mile High Mania 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Mile High Mania 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Mile High Mania 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Mile High Mania 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Mile High Mania 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Mile High Mania 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Mile High Mania 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Mile High Mania 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2018, 10:33 AM   #30688
Mother****erJones Mother****erJones is offline
Can't Use That Disney Ass Name
 
Mother****erJones's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Charleston, SC
Casino cash: $35311
Cowherd “Denver’s always good early. Teams aren’t in shape yet and the altitude gives them the advantage.” Yup
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
The only people who believe Mahomes is a first rounder are desperate fans.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe View Post
McCaffery could be a top 5-7 RB, top 5 PR, and the #1 slot receiver in the league day one. There isn't a GM in the league who'd rather have Tyreek Hill over Christian McCaffery.
Posts: 23,684
Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2018, 10:35 AM   #30689
Mile High Mania Mile High Mania is offline
#triggering
 
Mile High Mania's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Tejas
Casino cash: $17329
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackOp View Post
My post wasn't about Denver playing games, late, on the road....it's about the conditioning issues teams experience when they play there, early, and its still warm out. It's magnified as they arent in "game shape" yet...

This has a trickle down effect as the season progresses. Chargers shut your team out later in the year but lost by 3 in the opener. They missed the PO by one game. Cowboys averaged 33 PPG in their following 5 games after scoring only 17 @ Denver.

Denver still has an altitude advantage even late in the season...but it's not as overt.

I stand by my assessment that this is a primary reason the Donks have been a .500 team even when they arent very good. They havent had back to back losing seasons in over 45 years..
Week 1 vs Week 7... six weeks, nothing really dramatic.

Chargers started slow as they do anywhere every year and required 14 points in the 4th to be in it.

YoungHoe Koo (who?) had a late FG blocked/tipped and they missed 44 yarder with .05 left in the game. Dude had a 4 game career... Denver's fault they trotted him out there?

Statistically speaking there wasn't much different between the two teams in those games, outside of 1st downs for Denver were lower in week 7.

I didn't do a player comparison so I don't know who was or was not in both games for either team.

On to Dallas... Ok, so they 'avg' 33 points in their next 5 games.

28@ AZ, 30 vs LAR, 31 vs GB, 40 @ SF, 33 @ WAS
Scored 28 when they beat KC ... understand why you stopped at 5, drives the total down and it hurts

After that, they scored 7, 9 and 6 points... not sure that works for you either.
__________________
Posts: 26,130
Mile High Mania 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Mile High Mania 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Mile High Mania 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Mile High Mania 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Mile High Mania 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Mile High Mania 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Mile High Mania 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Mile High Mania 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Mile High Mania 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Mile High Mania 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Mile High Mania 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2018, 10:47 AM   #30690
TEX TEX is offline
I SURVIVED Herm, Scott & Matt!
 
TEX's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Houston, TX
Casino cash: $23227
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackOp View Post
My post wasn't about Denver playing games, late, on the road....it's about the conditioning issues teams experience when they play there, early, and its still warm out. It's magnified as they arent in "game shape" yet...

This has a trickle down effect as the season progresses. Chargers shut your team out later in the year but lost by 3 in the opener. They missed the PO by one game. Cowboys averaged 33 PPG in their following 5 games after scoring only 17 @ Denver.

Denver still has an altitude advantage even late in the season...but it's not as overt.

I stand by my assessment that this is a primary reason the Donks have been a .500 team even when they arent very good. They havent had back to back losing seasons in over 45 years..
Exactly. It's about the effects the altitude has on conditioning and the overwhelming advantage Denver has because of it to start the season. He ALWAYS switches it to an argument that he would rather have a home heavy schedule to end the season. It's his way of diverting from the issue.

Just like last year when he said the Broncos losing was "hardly a collapse."

When he's wrong, he pivits to his safe space of stats, wordsmithing, and diversion.
__________________
Welcome to the National FIXED League...

Last edited by TEX; 09-14-2018 at 10:55 AM..
Posts: 21,400
TEX has disabled reputation
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:21 AM.


This is a test for a client's site.
Fort Worth Texas Process Servers
Covering Arlington, Fort Worth, Grand Prairie and surrounding communities.
Tarrant County, Texas and Johnson County, Texas.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.