Home Mail Chat Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > The Lounge > Washington DC and The Holy Land

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-03-2017, 01:51 PM  
Fish Fish is offline
Missing Dick Curl
 
Fish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Casino cash: $29019
US Government Releases Climate Science Special Report (NCA4)

"No convincing alternative explanation."

Massive Government Report Says Climate Is Warming And Humans Are The Cause

It is "extremely likely" that human activities are the "dominant cause" of global warming, according to the most comprehensive study ever of climate science by U.S. government researchers.

The climate report, obtained by NPR, notes that the past 115 years are "the warmest in the history of modern civilization." The global average temperature has increased by about 1.8 degrees Fahrenheit over that period. Greenhouse gases from industry and agriculture are by far the biggest contributor to warming.

The findings contradict statements by President Trump and many of his Cabinet members, who have openly questioned the role humans play in changing the climate.

"I believe that measuring with precision human activity on the climate is something very challenging to do," EPA Administrator Scott Pruitt said in an interview earlier this year. "There's tremendous disagreement about the degree of impact."

That is not consistent with the conclusions of the 600-plus-page Climate Science Special Report, which is part of an even larger scientific review known as the fourth National Climate Assessment. The NCA4, as it's known, is the nation's most authoritative assessment of climate science. The report's authors include experts from leading scientific agencies, including the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, NASA and the Department of Energy, as well as academic scientists.

The report states that the global climate will continue to warm. How much, it says, "will depend primarily on the amount of greenhouse gases (especially carbon dioxide) emitted globally." Without major reductions in emissions, it says, the increase in annual average global temperature could reach 9 degrees Fahrenheit relative to pre-industrial times. Efforts to reduce emissions, it says, would slow the rate of warming.

"This is good, solid climate science," says Richard Alley, a geoscientist at Penn State University, who says he made minor contributions to the report's conclusions on sea level rise. "This has been reviewed so many times in so many ways, and it's taking what we know from ... a couple of centuries of climate science and applying it to the U.S."

The assessments are required by an act of Congress; the last one was published in 2014. Alley says this year's goes further in attributing changes in weather to the warming climate, especially weather extremes. "More heat waves and fewer cold snaps, this is very clear," he says. The report also notes that warmer temperatures have contributed to the rise in forest fires in the West and that the incidence of those fires is expected to keep rising.

Some of the clearest effects involve sea level rise. "Coastal flooding, you raise the mean level of the ocean, everything else equal you get more coastal flooding," Alley says. The report notes that sea level has risen 7 to 8 inches since 1900, and 3 inches of that occurred since 1993. The report says that rate is faster than during any century over the past 2,800 years.

The report also points out that heavy rainfall is increasing in intensity and frequency across the U.S., especially in the Northeast, and that is expected to keep increasing.

Other connections are harder to nail down, Alley says, such as whether a particular hurricane can be attributed to climate change.

"The Climate Science Special Report is like going to a doctor and being given a report on your vital signs," says environmental scientist Rachel Licker of the Union of Concerned Scientists. She notes that the authors assessed more than 1,500 scientific studies and reports in making their conclusions.

Alley adds that the new report "does a better job of seeing the human fingerprint in what's happening." He says that while he hasn't read all of it yet, he sees no evidence that it has been soft-pedaled or understates the certainty of the science.

Alley notes that "there's a little rumbling" among climate scientists who are concerned that the Trump administration will ignore this effort. "I think the authors really are interested in seeing [the report] used wisely by policymakers to help the economy as well as the environment."

The report has been submitted to the Office of Science and Technology Policy at the White House. Trump has yet to choose anyone to run that office; it remains one of the last unfilled senior positions in the White House staff.
Posts: 35,220
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2018, 01:14 PM   #121
baitism baitism is offline
MVP
 
baitism's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Overland Park, KS
Casino cash: $19651
I took a shower this morning with warm water. Clearly, Fish is right.
Posts: 8,681
baitism wants to die in a aids tree fire.baitism wants to die in a aids tree fire.baitism wants to die in a aids tree fire.baitism wants to die in a aids tree fire.baitism wants to die in a aids tree fire.baitism wants to die in a aids tree fire.baitism wants to die in a aids tree fire.baitism wants to die in a aids tree fire.baitism wants to die in a aids tree fire.baitism wants to die in a aids tree fire.baitism wants to die in a aids tree fire.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2018, 01:24 PM   #122
lawrenceRaider lawrenceRaider is offline
Chucky? We'll see.
 
lawrenceRaider's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2002
Location: Wichita, KS
Casino cash: $13644
Do people really believe that 7.6 billion of us have no effect on the planet we are spread across?
__________________
Posts: 2,512
lawrenceRaider is not part of the Right 53.lawrenceRaider is not part of the Right 53.lawrenceRaider is not part of the Right 53.lawrenceRaider is not part of the Right 53.lawrenceRaider is not part of the Right 53.lawrenceRaider is not part of the Right 53.lawrenceRaider is not part of the Right 53.lawrenceRaider is not part of the Right 53.lawrenceRaider is not part of the Right 53.lawrenceRaider is not part of the Right 53.lawrenceRaider is not part of the Right 53.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2018, 01:56 PM   #123
Bowser Bowser is offline
Eff an A, Cotton
 
Bowser's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: KC North
Casino cash: $230025
I just posted the vid as I stumbled upon it a few days ago. I knew nothing of him or the institutions, but I did know that Pager was not an actual university. Fish is locked and loaded on this subject, lol.
Posts: 69,712
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2018, 02:02 PM   #124
Bowser Bowser is offline
Eff an A, Cotton
 
Bowser's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: KC North
Casino cash: $230025
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider View Post
Do people really believe that 7.6 billion of us have no effect on the planet we are spread across?
There's no way humans don't have an effect on the climate of the world, I just have a hard time thinking we're on the brink of utter destruction due to cow farms and the such. I think there is way more going on than any of us realize when it comes to the climate - the Earth's core, magnetic fields, solar winds, sun storms, things that aren't necessarily brought up for whatever reasons. I do think humans are causing problems based on overpopulation, though. We had a quantum leap in number of people alive on the world in the last century as compared to any other time in history.

I fully expect Fish to nuke this post, lol.
Posts: 69,712
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2018, 02:20 PM   #125
BucEyedPea BucEyedPea is offline
Bucs, Pats, Noles
 
BucEyedPea's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: None of your business
Casino cash: $70063
Only sheep trust govt reports. These are the same people who seek taxpayer funding to keep their jobs and/or to create new ones. No one said scientists, or govt scientists can't be greedy or at the very least have no vested interests.

It's the hot hair these snake oil peddlers blow that's really warming the planet ( which is actually minimal and not to be alarmed about).

Last edited by BucEyedPea; 02-12-2018 at 02:26 PM..
Posts: 101,473
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2018, 02:22 PM   #126
BucEyedPea BucEyedPea is offline
Bucs, Pats, Noles
 
BucEyedPea's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: None of your business
Casino cash: $70063
Even if true, it still just not justify being in the Paris Climate accord, since that's really a global poverty reduction program to scam US taxpayers into redistributing their wealth.
Posts: 101,473
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2018, 02:24 PM   #127
BucEyedPea BucEyedPea is offline
Bucs, Pats, Noles
 
BucEyedPea's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: None of your business
Casino cash: $70063
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
"
The report has been submitted to the Office of Science and Technology Policy at the White House. Trump has yet to choose anyone to run that office; it remains one of the last unfilled senior positions in the White House staff.
Good. Let's get rid of it altogether. Just another agency sucking off the taxpayer's teat to control and run our lives.
Posts: 101,473
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2018, 02:51 PM   #128
Fish Fish is offline
Missing Dick Curl
 
Fish's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2005
Casino cash: $29019
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
There's no way humans don't have an effect on the climate of the world, I just have a hard time thinking we're on the brink of utter destruction due to cow farms and the such. I think there is way more going on than any of us realize when it comes to the climate - the Earth's core, magnetic fields, solar winds, sun storms, things that aren't necessarily brought up for whatever reasons. I do think humans are causing problems based on overpopulation, though. We had a quantum leap in number of people alive on the world in the last century as compared to any other time in history.

I fully expect Fish to nuke this post, lol.
If you talk to any sensible climate scientists, they're not going to tell you we're on the brink of utter destruction. That's simply part of the denial narrative. The overwhelming majority of the "We're all gonna die!" mantra isn't coming from climate scientists.

If you look into the details of current climate models, you would find that they do in fact take into account many of the elements you mention. Those things are definitely factored into climate science. We can calculate the physics required to parachute a nuclear powered robot onto Mars. The idea that climate is to complex to understand is simply no longer the case.

We've also had a quantum leap in the number of carbon-emitting engines along with that quantum leap in population. If you acknowledge the drastic increase in population, it's not difficult to understand how the parallel increase in carbon emissions is also going to have an effect.
__________________
Posts: 35,220
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2018, 02:54 PM   #129
mlyonsd mlyonsd is offline
Supporter
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Spink, SD
Casino cash: $23862
Hillary says women are going to bear the brunt of climate change so why in the **** do I care?
Posts: 30,340
mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2018, 03:18 PM   #130
Prison Bitch Prison Bitch is offline
Where's my WALL?
 
Prison Bitch's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Lees summit
Casino cash: $60258
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider View Post
Do people really believe that 7.6 billion of us have no effect on the planet we are spread across?
Liberals believe immigrants have no impact on ecology, you're right about that
__________________
This latest murder in no way represents Islam.
Posts: 48,936
Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2018, 06:27 PM   #131
Chief Pagan Chief Pagan is offline
Veteran
 
Chief Pagan's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: California
Casino cash: $5000
Quote:
Originally Posted by GloucesterChief View Post
Have you seen a rare earth mineral mine? They are pits and usually pretty toxic.

Not to mention the environmental devastation of leveling a huge area and filling it with solar panels. Solar plants need vastly more space than coal, oil, nuclear, or nat gas plants. You want to reduce pollution? Nuclear and nat gas are the way to go not solar.
There is a environmental cost to solar. It is still less than coal. Pit mining isn't always as well regulated as it should be.

Instead of having huge solar farms taking up open space, we should put more solar on roofs and above parking lots.

I'm not automatically opposed to nuclear, but this country can no longer build economical nuclear power plants. Some of the older ones were built reasonably economically, but that hasn't happened for a while. The quoted electricity costs for nuclear doesn't take into account that cost of storing the waste, which this country still doesn't have the political will to address. And it doesn't take into the account the cost of decommissioning the plant. Both those costs are likely to be large.

Solar and wind will become more viable as battery storage improves. Having better long distance transmission lines would also help a lot but that is also politically hard.
Posts: 1,633
Chief Pagan would the whole thing.Chief Pagan would the whole thing.Chief Pagan would the whole thing.Chief Pagan would the whole thing.Chief Pagan would the whole thing.Chief Pagan would the whole thing.Chief Pagan would the whole thing.Chief Pagan would the whole thing.Chief Pagan would the whole thing.Chief Pagan would the whole thing.Chief Pagan would the whole thing.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2018, 06:48 PM   #132
Over Yonder Over Yonder is offline
Veteran
 
Over Yonder's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: North Missouri
Casino cash: $1500
I watched a show on TV today called How the Earth works. They were saying that because of the Earth's orbit we are due for another ice age in 1500 yrs. or some such number. The Earth is supposed to be getting colder. But due to man, of course, we are not. Some places on the planet are actually showing slight temp. increases.

So I get to thinking while I'm watching that, if we do whatever it is that people think is going to end global warming, we are just gonna freeze to death instead. It just screamed Al Gore
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
Few things Democrats profess to love more than a failed Republican.

From Ford and Papa Bush down through Dole and Kemp, McCain and Romney, they universally exclaim 'why can't more be like THEM!!'
Posts: 3,359
Over Yonder wants to die in a aids tree fire.Over Yonder wants to die in a aids tree fire.Over Yonder wants to die in a aids tree fire.Over Yonder wants to die in a aids tree fire.Over Yonder wants to die in a aids tree fire.Over Yonder wants to die in a aids tree fire.Over Yonder wants to die in a aids tree fire.Over Yonder wants to die in a aids tree fire.Over Yonder wants to die in a aids tree fire.Over Yonder wants to die in a aids tree fire.Over Yonder wants to die in a aids tree fire.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2018, 09:11 PM   #133
BucEyedPea BucEyedPea is offline
Bucs, Pats, Noles
 
BucEyedPea's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: None of your business
Casino cash: $70063
Quote:
Originally Posted by Over Yonder View Post
I watched a show on TV today called How the Earth works. They were saying that because of the Earth's orbit we are due for another ice age in 1500 yrs. or some such number. The Earth is supposed to be getting colder. But due to man, of course, we are not. Some places on the planet are actually showing slight temp. increases.

So I get to thinking while I'm watching that, if we do whatever it is that people think is going to end global warming, we are just gonna freeze to death instead. It just screamed Al Gore
I saw something about the earth's magnetic poles are going to flip. I also read it's happened before and life goes on. Tho' I'd worry more about that than a teensy bit of warmer weather.
Posts: 101,473
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2018, 09:17 PM   #134
Garcia Bronco Garcia Bronco is offline
No Keys, No Problem
 

Join Date: Sep 2000
Location: Denver
Casino cash: $13236
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
"No convincing alternative explanation."

Massive Government Report Says Climate Is Warming And Humans Are The Cause

It is "extremely likely" that human activities are the "dominant cause" of global warming, according to the most comprehensive study ever of climate science by U.S. government researchers.

The climate report, obtained by NPR, notes that the past 115 years are "the warmest in the history of modern civilization." The global average temperature has increased by about 1.8 degrees Fahrenheit over that period. Greenhouse gases from industry and agriculture are by far the biggest contributor to warming.

The findings contradict statements by President Trump and many of his Cabinet members, who have openly questioned the role humans play in changing the climate.

"I believe that measuring with precision human activity on the climate is something very challenging to do," EPA Administrator Scott Pruitt said in an interview earlier this year. "There's tremendous disagreement about the degree of impact."

That is not consistent with the conclusions of the 600-plus-page Climate Science Special Report, which is part of an even larger scientific review known as the fourth National Climate Assessment. The NCA4, as it's known, is the nation's most authoritative assessment of climate science. The report's authors include experts from leading scientific agencies, including the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, NASA and the Department of Energy, as well as academic scientists.

The report states that the global climate will continue to warm. How much, it says, "will depend primarily on the amount of greenhouse gases (especially carbon dioxide) emitted globally." Without major reductions in emissions, it says, the increase in annual average global temperature could reach 9 degrees Fahrenheit relative to pre-industrial times. Efforts to reduce emissions, it says, would slow the rate of warming.

"This is good, solid climate science," says Richard Alley, a geoscientist at Penn State University, who says he made minor contributions to the report's conclusions on sea level rise. "This has been reviewed so many times in so many ways, and it's taking what we know from ... a couple of centuries of climate science and applying it to the U.S."

The assessments are required by an act of Congress; the last one was published in 2014. Alley says this year's goes further in attributing changes in weather to the warming climate, especially weather extremes. "More heat waves and fewer cold snaps, this is very clear," he says. The report also notes that warmer temperatures have contributed to the rise in forest fires in the West and that the incidence of those fires is expected to keep rising.

Some of the clearest effects involve sea level rise. "Coastal flooding, you raise the mean level of the ocean, everything else equal you get more coastal flooding," Alley says. The report notes that sea level has risen 7 to 8 inches since 1900, and 3 inches of that occurred since 1993. The report says that rate is faster than during any century over the past 2,800 years.

The report also points out that heavy rainfall is increasing in intensity and frequency across the U.S., especially in the Northeast, and that is expected to keep increasing.

Other connections are harder to nail down, Alley says, such as whether a particular hurricane can be attributed to climate change.

"The Climate Science Special Report is like going to a doctor and being given a report on your vital signs," says environmental scientist Rachel Licker of the Union of Concerned Scientists. She notes that the authors assessed more than 1,500 scientific studies and reports in making their conclusions.

Alley adds that the new report "does a better job of seeing the human fingerprint in what's happening." He says that while he hasn't read all of it yet, he sees no evidence that it has been soft-pedaled or understates the certainty of the science.

Alley notes that "there's a little rumbling" among climate scientists who are concerned that the Trump administration will ignore this effort. "I think the authors really are interested in seeing [the report] used wisely by policymakers to help the economy as well as the environment."

The report has been submitted to the Office of Science and Technology Policy at the White House. Trump has yet to choose anyone to run that office; it remains one of the last unfilled senior positions in the White House staff.
It's the Breeders dude they're killing us.
Posts: 26,381
Garcia Bronco is too fat/Omaha.Garcia Bronco is too fat/Omaha.Garcia Bronco is too fat/Omaha.Garcia Bronco is too fat/Omaha.Garcia Bronco is too fat/Omaha.Garcia Bronco is too fat/Omaha.Garcia Bronco is too fat/Omaha.Garcia Bronco is too fat/Omaha.Garcia Bronco is too fat/Omaha.Garcia Bronco is too fat/Omaha.Garcia Bronco is too fat/Omaha.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2018, 10:21 PM   #135
HonestChieffan HonestChieffan is offline
Seeking the Truth daily
 
HonestChieffan's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: In the Country in MO
Casino cash: $34409
Alley adds that the new report "does a better job of seeing the human fingerprint in what's happening." He says that while he hasn't read all of it .......
__________________
Frazod to KC Nitwit..."Hey, I saw a picture of some dumpy bitch with a horrible ****tarded giant back tattoo and couldn't help but think of you." Simple, Pure, Perfect. 7/31/2013

Dave Lane: "I have donated more money to people in my life as an atheist that most churches ever will."

Come home to Jesus Dave. Come home.
Posts: 42,399
HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:01 AM.


This is a test for a client's site.
Fort Worth Texas Process Servers
Covering Arlington, Fort Worth, Grand Prairie and surrounding communities.
Tarrant County, Texas and Johnson County, Texas.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.