Home Mail Chat Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > The Lounge > Washington DC and The Holy Land

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-12-2018, 07:46 PM  
DenverChief DenverChief is offline
You boys like Mexico?!?
 
DenverChief's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Casino cash: $18102
Blue Wave

Interesting that there was all this talk about no blue wave but there really was one. Yes Republicans flipped 3 states that had Democrat senators but those states are typically red anyway ( Missouri, Indiana and North Dakota). While Democrats flipped 2 states (Nevada and Arizona) and could potentially pick up Florida and Mississippi (only 8K vote difference between candidates in Mississippi).

This coupled with gaining 32 seats in the House (with 10 still too close to call/4 Democrats leading) If those numbers hold true gaining 36 seats and holding a 231/204 majority.

Additionally Democrats flipped 7 governorships (potentially 8 depending on what happens in Georgia). I know most people scoff it's just governorships but that could help Democrats take the Whitehouse in 2020.

Also, side note on how pissed people are - 2 incumbent Republican Sheriff's in Colorado lost their re-election to Democrats - because of the Trump effect.


just some interesting observations for an independent voter. Flame away.
Posts: 13,594
DenverChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DenverChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DenverChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DenverChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DenverChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DenverChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DenverChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DenverChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DenverChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DenverChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DenverChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2018, 12:38 PM   #31
Shaid Shaid is offline
Supporter
 
Shaid's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2006
Casino cash: $15883
MS is not going dem unless something astronomically crazy happens. FL is possible but that depends on those Senate counts in Broward being such a huge undervote compared to the governor race. Is it a machine error or was it an people overlooking it because of it's placement on the ballot? I'd lean towards overlooking if it wasn't so out of line with the rest of the state. Makes me think a machine error is at least possible. They need to look at those ballots though. I'm considering that a R seat right now until something else comes out. I'd say only losing 2 seats to Rs with the map they were facing is actually pretty good for the dems.

To me, both parties are making long term mistakes. Going hard right and hard left is a way to get your base out in big numbers but it just solidifies the red and blue states. If dems want the senate, they have to have a moderate message for those red states. If Rs want the house, they have to have a moderate message for those blue states. Right now Rs are better positioned with the dysfunction because they still hold the Senate and that's where you get judge confirmations. Maybe that changes in 2 years. We'll see.
__________________
Posts: 4,318
Shaid has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Shaid has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Shaid has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Shaid has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Shaid has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Shaid has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Shaid has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Shaid has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Shaid has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Shaid has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Shaid has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2018, 12:40 PM   #32
BucEyedPea BucEyedPea is offline
BucsPatsNoles
 
BucEyedPea's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: None of your business
Casino cash: $70063
Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverChief View Post


The Senate is interesting because losing MO (10) and ND (3) really wasn't a big deal because picking up NV (6) and AZ (11) was a net gain win. Depending on what happens with FL/MS they may come out ahead in electoral votes.
Previously, Trump didn't really have a majority in the Senate when you count the anti-Trumpers like McCain, Corker and Flake but now he has. Now Graham has defected from the alliance. It is via the Senate he has a better chance of building a cabinet and administration he needs to implement more of his agenda and take down more of the Swamp or the Deep State working against him. Those unsealed indictments, even if he only gets to only some of them, is where his new DOJ could play a role. Why do you think Trump focused on campaign rallies for Senators instead of the House? Why do you think the left plans to sue Trump over his acting-AG for now, even though it is allowed per the Vacancies Act?

Why do you think the left has pulled out all the stops for an election like no other they have before—including the #Steal-the-Vote in Florida where ballots are being manufactured, where absentee ballots were given to inmates after the election per a Broward Deputy's report. That was done using big Civil Rights attorneys.

The fraud right now is outright bold and brazen by the Deep State while Broward has broken several election laws including on transparency and getting away with disobeying a judges orders. Your side has a Clinton lawyer who was behind the Trump Dirty Dossier down there up to no good, based on what's being reported. And of course the media makes it sound all legit.

If your side has to resort to such things, it's not saying much for your victory.
Posts: 106,018
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2018, 12:51 PM   #33
carlos3652 carlos3652 is offline
El Diablo
 

Join Date: Dec 2004
Casino cash: $6779
2008:
Senate 58/41 Democrats
House 257/178 Democrats
Governor 29/21 Democrats

2010: - (Midterm) - Democrat President
Senate 53/47 Democrats (-5)
House 193/242 Republicans (-64)
Governor 21/29 Republicans (-8)

2012:
Senate 55/45 Democrats
House 201/233 Republicans
Governor N/A

2014: (Midterm) - Democrat President
Senate 46/54 Republicans (-9)
House 188/247 Republicans (-13)
Governor 17/31 Republicans (-4)

2016:
Senate 48/52 Republicans
House 194/201 Republicans
Governor N/A

2018: Midterm - Republican President
Senate 47/51 Republicans (2 undecided) (+1 or +2)
House 227/197 Democrats (10 undecided) (-33ish - could be closer to -37)
Governor 23/25 Republican (2 undecided) (-6)


Looks to me as average of the last 2 and just a little bit better than average historically for democrats in the house, and less than average in the senate.

How is this a BLUE WAVE / TSUNAMI when its expected outcome based on historical elections during midterms?
__________________
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/attachment.php?attachmentid=85256&d=1233619010
Posts: 4,494
carlos3652 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.carlos3652 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.carlos3652 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.carlos3652 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.carlos3652 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.carlos3652 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.carlos3652 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.carlos3652 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.carlos3652 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.carlos3652 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.carlos3652 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2018, 01:35 PM   #34
Trolly McTrollson Trolly McTrollson is offline
Veteran
 
Trolly McTrollson's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2012
Casino cash: $25
You’re comparing this midterm to the 2010 one in the middle of a huge recession?
Posts: 2,025
Trolly McTrollson 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTrolly McTrollson 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTrolly McTrollson 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTrolly McTrollson 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTrolly McTrollson 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTrolly McTrollson 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTrolly McTrollson 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTrolly McTrollson 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTrolly McTrollson 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTrolly McTrollson 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTrolly McTrollson 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2018, 01:42 PM   #35
DenverChief DenverChief is offline
You boys like Mexico?!?
 
DenverChief's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2001
Casino cash: $18102
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaid View Post
MS is not going dem unless something astronomically crazy happens. FL is possible but that depends on those Senate counts in Broward being such a huge undervote compared to the governor race. Is it a machine error or was it an people overlooking it because of it's placement on the ballot? I'd lean towards overlooking if it wasn't so out of line with the rest of the state. Makes me think a machine error is at least possible. They need to look at those ballots though. I'm considering that a R seat right now until something else comes out. I'd say only losing 2 seats to Rs with the map they were facing is actually pretty good for the dems.

To me, both parties are making long term mistakes. Going hard right and hard left is a way to get your base out in big numbers but it just solidifies the red and blue states. If dems want the senate, they have to have a moderate message for those red states. If Rs want the house, they have to have a moderate message for those blue states. Right now Rs are better positioned with the dysfunction because they still hold the Senate and that's where you get judge confirmations. Maybe that changes in 2 years. We'll see.
IDK look at the numbers on this map. You would have to presume every vote that went for the 2nd R candidate would be cast for the runoff R candidate. I'm not sure that happens. Maybe I'm wrong

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...elections.html
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	mississippi.PNG
Views:	4
Size:	61.5 KB
ID:	117368  
Posts: 13,594
DenverChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DenverChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DenverChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DenverChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DenverChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DenverChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DenverChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DenverChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DenverChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DenverChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DenverChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2018, 02:03 PM   #36
Shaid Shaid is offline
Supporter
 
Shaid's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2006
Casino cash: $15883
Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverChief View Post
IDK look at the numbers on this map. You would have to presume every vote that went for the 2nd R candidate would be cast for the runoff R candidate. I'm not sure that happens. Maybe I'm wrong

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...elections.html
Even if they go 50/50 on the votes that went to the other candidates and likely they won't, the R still wins there. Like I said, something crazy would have to happen for the Dem to win. I don't see it.
__________________
Posts: 4,318
Shaid has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Shaid has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Shaid has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Shaid has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Shaid has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Shaid has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Shaid has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Shaid has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Shaid has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Shaid has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Shaid has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2018, 07:30 PM   #37
DenverChief DenverChief is offline
You boys like Mexico?!?
 
DenverChief's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2001
Casino cash: $18102
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea View Post
Previously, Trump didn't really have a majority in the Senate when you count the anti-Trumpers like McCain, Corker and Flake but now he has. Now Graham has defected from the alliance. It is via the Senate he has a better chance of building a cabinet and administration he needs to implement more of his agenda and take down more of the Swamp or the Deep State working against him. Those unsealed indictments, even if he only gets to only some of them, is where his new DOJ could play a role. Why do you think Trump focused on campaign rallies for Senators instead of the House? Why do you think the left plans to sue Trump over his acting-AG for now, even though it is allowed per the Vacancies Act?

Why do you think the left has pulled out all the stops for an election like no other they have before—including the #Steal-the-Vote in Florida where ballots are being manufactured, where absentee ballots were given to inmates after the election per a Broward Deputy's report. That was done using big Civil Rights attorneys.

The fraud right now is outright bold and brazen by the Deep State while Broward has broken several election laws including on transparency and getting away with disobeying a judges orders. Your side has a Clinton lawyer who was behind the Trump Dirty Dossier down there up to no good, based on what's being reported. And of course the media makes it sound all legit.

If your side has to resort to such things, it's not saying much for your victory.

You keep saying "your side". I'm an independent voter. I don't believe in party line politics. I understand the dynamic and I understand the harder one side pushes one way the other side counters hard the other way when they retake power.
Posts: 13,594
DenverChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DenverChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DenverChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DenverChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DenverChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DenverChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DenverChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DenverChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DenverChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DenverChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DenverChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2018, 07:55 PM   #38
Bowser Bowser is offline
Eff an A, Cotton
 
Bowser's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: KC North
Casino cash: $230000
All we heard from the left leading up to this midterm was how voters were going to show up as never before to vote blue so the Dems could go on the attack after winning the House and Senate so they could impeach Trump, impeach Kavanaugh to replace him with Garland, arrest Don Jr., and tell Ivanka she's a cow and her clothing line is made for cows. THAT was going to be the Blue Wave.

What we got wasn't that. This "blue wave" is not impressive when looked at in a vacuum, especially considering how every single news outlet minus Fox were playing a full court press against Trump from day 1 of his presidency.

Now, we're all going to be subject to congress getting exactly dick done for the next two years. I'm sure they'll push their ridiculous notions of impeachment of Trump or attempting to blockade anything the Pubs are trying to pass, all the while pushing their nonsense to see it get shot down on the Senate floor. We'll see how the people respond to this gridlock in 2020, I suppose.
Posts: 71,348
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2018, 08:01 PM   #39
BryanBusby BryanBusby is offline
MVP
 
BryanBusby's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2006
Casino cash: $0
Who said that the Democrats were winning the Senate?
__________________
Spoiler!
Posts: 13,081
BryanBusby threw an interception on a screen pass.BryanBusby threw an interception on a screen pass.BryanBusby threw an interception on a screen pass.BryanBusby threw an interception on a screen pass.BryanBusby threw an interception on a screen pass.BryanBusby threw an interception on a screen pass.BryanBusby threw an interception on a screen pass.BryanBusby threw an interception on a screen pass.BryanBusby threw an interception on a screen pass.BryanBusby threw an interception on a screen pass.BryanBusby threw an interception on a screen pass.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2018, 08:02 PM   #40
'Hamas' Jenkins 'Hamas' Jenkins is offline
Only rapes to save
 
'Hamas' Jenkins's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2006
Casino cash: $39672
Democrats were plus 7-8 points in the popular vote. They were defending 26 Senate seats, many of them in very red states. A 7 point difference is as big as 1994 or 2010, and that's the low end of projections. If not for gerrymandering, the Republicans would have lost 50-plus seats.
__________________
"When the Know-Nothings get control, it will read 'all men are created equal, except negroes, and foreigners, and Catholics.' When it comes to this I should prefer emigrating to some country where they make no pretense of loving liberty – to Russia, for instance, where despotism can be taken pure, and without the base alloy of hypocrisy.”--Abraham Lincoln
Posts: 69,662
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2018, 08:05 PM   #41
oaklandhater oaklandhater is offline
future chiefs fans
 
oaklandhater's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: oakland california
Casino cash: $9093
Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins View Post
Democrats were plus 7-8 points in the popular vote. They were defending 26 Senate seats, many of them in very red states. A 7 point difference is as big as 1994 or 2010, and that's the low end of projections. If not for gerrymandering, the Republicans would have lost 50-plus seats.


NC Republican lawmaker questioned by NC Democratic Senator on why Republicans have 10 congressional seats compared to 3 for Democrats, when Dems get 52% of the vote. Republican replied "because we couldn't draw the map to be 11 Republicans and 2 Democrats", followed by Republican lawmakers laughing.

NC and Ohio are Gerrymandered to hell.
Posts: 18,101
oaklandhater 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellioaklandhater 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellioaklandhater 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellioaklandhater 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellioaklandhater 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellioaklandhater 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellioaklandhater 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellioaklandhater 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellioaklandhater 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellioaklandhater 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellioaklandhater 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2018, 08:26 PM   #42
chiefzilla1501 chiefzilla1501 is offline
In Search of a Life
 

Join Date: Aug 2008
Casino cash: $34597
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
All we heard from the left leading up to this midterm was how voters were going to show up as never before to vote blue so the Dems could go on the attack after winning the House and Senate so they could impeach Trump, impeach Kavanaugh to replace him with Garland, arrest Don Jr., and tell Ivanka she's a cow and her clothing line is made for cows. THAT was going to be the Blue Wave.

What we got wasn't that. This "blue wave" is not impressive when looked at in a vacuum, especially considering how every single news outlet minus Fox were playing a full court press against Trump from day 1 of his presidency.

Now, we're all going to be subject to congress getting exactly dick done for the next two years. I'm sure they'll push their ridiculous notions of impeachment of Trump or attempting to blockade anything the Pubs are trying to pass, all the while pushing their nonsense to see it get shot down on the Senate floor. We'll see how the people respond to this gridlock in 2020, I suppose.
I think the blue water was effective, and it's wide and pervasive. The blue wave will probably topple the democratic pres candidate in 2020. The Democrats are far more effective when pushing rural populism. Some brilliant local blue campaigns in Iowa that softened social stances while pushing populist messages about farming & manufacturing. These types of campaigns were run across the country but were horrifically underfunded. They won in spite of the party, not because of it.

If the DNC went with Buttigieg instead of Perez, the DNC would have made even more progress denting the rust belt. And they'll probably make the same dumbshit error running the House through Pelosi & California & NY, then running some California establishment candidate who pisses off middle America. Just like they self-sabotaged with the overreaction on Kavanaugh, they'll go 10 steps too far pushing the Mueller thing. The Dems should put tons of leaders in place from middle America. But they won't. And 3 years from now, they'll again ask why middle America embraced Trump.
Posts: 32,884
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2018, 08:31 PM   #43
DenverChief DenverChief is offline
You boys like Mexico?!?
 
DenverChief's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2001
Casino cash: $18102
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
All we heard from the left leading up to this midterm was how voters were going to show up as never before to vote blue so the Dems could go on the attack after winning the House and Senate so they could impeach Trump, impeach Kavanaugh to replace him with Garland, arrest Don Jr., and tell Ivanka she's a cow and her clothing line is made for cows. THAT was going to be the Blue Wave.

What we got wasn't that. This "blue wave" is not impressive when looked at in a vacuum, especially considering how every single news outlet minus Fox were playing a full court press against Trump from day 1 of his presidency.

Now, we're all going to be subject to congress getting exactly dick done for the next two years. I'm sure they'll push their ridiculous notions of impeachment of Trump or attempting to blockade anything the Pubs are trying to pass, all the while pushing their nonsense to see it get shot down on the Senate floor. We'll see how the people respond to this gridlock in 2020, I suppose.
Truest statement in there. Fashion evades her. *puts purse back in mouth
Posts: 13,594
DenverChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DenverChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DenverChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DenverChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DenverChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DenverChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DenverChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DenverChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DenverChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DenverChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DenverChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2018, 08:48 PM   #44
Bob Dole Bob Dole is offline
King Shit of **** Mountain
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Texarkana, Texas
Casino cash: $34597
The only "Blue Wave" I'm seeing is the flood of newly discovered ballots.
Posts: 41,059
Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2018, 08:59 PM   #45
Shaid Shaid is offline
Supporter
 
Shaid's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2006
Casino cash: $15883
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
All we heard from the left leading up to this midterm was how voters were going to show up as never before to vote blue so the Dems could go on the attack after winning the House and Senate so they could impeach Trump, impeach Kavanaugh to replace him with Garland, arrest Don Jr., and tell Ivanka she's a cow and her clothing line is made for cows. THAT was going to be the Blue Wave.

What we got wasn't that. This "blue wave" is not impressive when looked at in a vacuum, especially considering how every single news outlet minus Fox were playing a full court press against Trump from day 1 of his presidency.

Now, we're all going to be subject to congress getting exactly dick done for the next two years. I'm sure they'll push their ridiculous notions of impeachment of Trump or attempting to blockade anything the Pubs are trying to pass, all the while pushing their nonsense to see it get shot down on the Senate floor. We'll see how the people respond to this gridlock in 2020, I suppose.
I didn't hear they were going to win the senate or that they were going to impeach, etc. They must have pushed that narrative on right wing news pretty hard I guess.
__________________
Posts: 4,318
Shaid has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Shaid has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Shaid has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Shaid has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Shaid has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Shaid has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Shaid has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Shaid has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Shaid has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Shaid has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Shaid has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:18 PM.


This is a test for a client's site.
Fort Worth Texas Process Servers
Covering Arlington, Fort Worth, Grand Prairie and surrounding communities.
Tarrant County, Texas and Johnson County, Texas.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.