Home Mail Chat Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > The Lounge > Washington DC and The Holy Land

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-16-2018, 12:00 PM  
RodeoPants2 RodeoPants2 is offline
Veteran
 
RodeoPants2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Casino cash: $500
Creepy Kavanaugh - The woman he allegedly sexually assaulted comes forward

Quote:
While his friend watched, she said, Kavanaugh pinned her to a bed on her back and groped her over her clothes, grinding his body against hers and clumsily attempting to pull off her one-piece bathing suit and the clothing she wore over it. When she tried to scream, she said, he put his hand over her mouth.

“I thought he might inadvertently kill me,” said Ford, now a 51-year-old research psychologist in northern California. “He was trying to attack me and remove my clothing.”

Ford said she was able to escape when Kavanaugh’s friend and classmate at Georgetown Preparatory School, Mark Judge, jumped on top of them, sending all three tumbling. She said she ran from the room, briefly locked herself in a bathroom and then fled the house.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/inves...=.7f45408b3cff

Updates:
Christine Blasey Ford has testified under oath before judiciary, that she was 100% certain Kavanaugh is the one who assaulted her. Republicans brought in a hired gun prosecutor to question her, instead of doing it themselves. She answered all the questions put to her. She has discussed her assault with friends and in therapy for years. Her husband said in an affadavit that he's known about her assault since 2002. 3 additional friends have sworn in affidavits that she's told them of her attack at different times between 2013 and 2017.

Deborah Ramirez has come forward to accuse kavanaugh of the following: “Kavanaugh had exposed himself at a drunken dormitory party, thrust his penis in her face, and caused her to touch it without her consent as she pushed him away.”

Julie Swetnick has attested in a sworn declaration that he engaged in abusive and physically aggressive behavior toward girls, that he would get girls drunk and spike punch so girls could be raped while incapacitated at parties.

Anonymous 4th accuser accuses Kavanaugh of shoving her aggressively and sexually up against a wall in 1998 when he was working on the starr investigation.

Last edited by RodeoPants2; 09-28-2018 at 10:50 AM.. Reason: Updating with additional accusers
Posts: 1,580
RodeoPants2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.RodeoPants2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.RodeoPants2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.RodeoPants2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.RodeoPants2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.RodeoPants2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.RodeoPants2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.RodeoPants2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.RodeoPants2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.RodeoPants2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.RodeoPants2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2018, 07:55 PM   #106
BigRichard BigRichard is offline
Buddy Christ is a Chiefs fan
 
BigRichard's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2008
Casino cash: $19646
I hope everyone on the left is calling for the immediate termination of Senator Feinstein since she sat on this very import piece of information for as long as she did. With this being as important as it was, I can see no good reason to have sat on this information for the length of time she did. I mean, it takes a really horrible person to continue to sit on something that will clearly point to Kavanaugh not being a suitable candidate for the SC.
__________________
"You know, they lay down with their ugly wives in front of their ugly children and just look at their loser lives and then they look at me and say, "I CAN'T PROCESS IT!" Well, no, and you never will. Stop trying. Just sit back and enjoy the show .... You know?"

Carlos Irwin Estevez
Posts: 6,094
BigRichard is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.BigRichard is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.BigRichard is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.BigRichard is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.BigRichard is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.BigRichard is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.BigRichard is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.BigRichard is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.BigRichard is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.BigRichard is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.BigRichard is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2018, 08:08 PM   #107
TomBarndtsTwin TomBarndtsTwin is offline
Veteran
 
TomBarndtsTwin's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2013
Casino cash: $10003
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lex Luthor View Post
She passed a polygraph test.
So did Gary Ridgway, the Green River Killer.


Should the courts overturn his conviction?
Posts: 2,780
TomBarndtsTwin is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.TomBarndtsTwin is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.TomBarndtsTwin is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.TomBarndtsTwin is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.TomBarndtsTwin is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.TomBarndtsTwin is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.TomBarndtsTwin is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.TomBarndtsTwin is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.TomBarndtsTwin is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.TomBarndtsTwin is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.TomBarndtsTwin is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2018, 08:21 PM   #108
Lex Luthor Lex Luthor is offline
Liberal Genius
 
Lex Luthor's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2010
Casino cash: $22875
Quote:
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin View Post
So did Gary Ridgway, the Green River Killer.


Should the courts overturn his conviction?
This has already been discussed quite a bit in this thread. Feel free to read the thread.
__________________
.

Posts: 13,410
Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2018, 08:23 PM   #109
RodeoPants2 RodeoPants2 is offline
Veteran
 
RodeoPants2's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2018
Casino cash: $500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By View Post
Remember that these are twisted people who don't have any real morals, and it all falls into place.

The quality of the accusations is irrelevant.
The honesty of the accusations is irrelevant.
The effectiveness of the accusations is all that matters to the left.

All they have to do is peel off a couple members of the idiot brigade, and Flake has already indicated a wavering.


Do you think she also made this up in therapy six years ago?

I’m all for considering the full set of facts too, but that seems like a particularly strong piece of information. Also given the public assault she’s about to endure from the trumpkins, I think we should assume she is being honest.

Unless you have a specific reason to think she’s lying (and wah wah I want her to be doesn’t cut it) you should to.
__________________
Ask Raiderhater about the red wave and being a scared little chicken
Posts: 1,580
RodeoPants2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.RodeoPants2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.RodeoPants2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.RodeoPants2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.RodeoPants2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.RodeoPants2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.RodeoPants2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.RodeoPants2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.RodeoPants2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.RodeoPants2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.RodeoPants2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2018, 08:27 PM   #110
TomBarndtsTwin TomBarndtsTwin is offline
Veteran
 
TomBarndtsTwin's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2013
Casino cash: $10003
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lex Luthor View Post
This has already been discussed quite a bit in this thread. Feel free to read the thread.
My apologies.

Didn’t feel like taking the time to read through all the previous bullshit.

My point was simple: polygraphs have been proven time and time again to be a very unreliable means to judge truth.


Feel free to carry on with the normal partisan bullshit . . . . . .
Posts: 2,780
TomBarndtsTwin is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.TomBarndtsTwin is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.TomBarndtsTwin is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.TomBarndtsTwin is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.TomBarndtsTwin is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.TomBarndtsTwin is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.TomBarndtsTwin is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.TomBarndtsTwin is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.TomBarndtsTwin is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.TomBarndtsTwin is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.TomBarndtsTwin is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2018, 08:32 PM   #111
Baby Lee Baby Lee is offline
Supporter
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Casino cash: $58698
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eleazar View Post
I'm so shocked at the people who cheerfully drank the kool-aide on this
I'm impressed with your penchant for ambiguity.
Posts: 73,538
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2018, 08:51 PM   #112
New World Order New World Order is offline
Choco Favre
 
New World Order's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2012
Casino cash: $14863
Quote:
Originally Posted by RodeoPants2 View Post
Do you think she also made this up in therapy six years ago?

I’m all for considering the full set of facts too, but that seems like a particularly strong piece of information. Also given the public assault she’s about to endure from the trumpkins, I think we should assume she is being honest.

Unless you have a specific reason to think she’s lying (and wah wah I want her to be doesn’t cut it) you should to.
That's pretty obvious. She doesn't want him to be a scj. It's the reason she brought it up.
Posts: 17,223
New World Order has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.New World Order has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.New World Order has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.New World Order has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.New World Order has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.New World Order has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.New World Order has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.New World Order has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.New World Order has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.New World Order has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.New World Order has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2018, 08:51 PM   #113
Baby Lee Baby Lee is offline
Supporter
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Casino cash: $58698
Quote:
Originally Posted by RodeoPants2 View Post
Do you think she also made this up in therapy six years ago?

I’m all for considering the full set of facts too, but that seems like a particularly strong piece of information. Also given the public assault she’s about to endure from the trumpkins, I think we should assume she is being honest.

Unless you have a specific reason to think she’s lying (and wah wah I want her to be doesn’t cut it) you should to.
I'm not going to put a full effort into this, because frankly it's exhausting and history indicates it's a waste of time. The more effort you put into a compelling and rational case in today's environment, the quicker you are dismissed as a lying shill without consideration or contemplation.

But since you expressly said you would consider the breadth of the evidence, two main things stand out.

First, this person has been acquainted, aware and conversant of Kavanaugh for decades, and has been an activist with aims and desires directly counter to his the entire time. He's risen through the ranks of the judiciary with her awareness. And it isn't until the opposition has exhausted every single play in every single scenario in the final bid to put him on the SC that she comes forward.

That doesn't mean she's lying altogether, but it may indicate that the egregiousness of his conduct that ONE TIME may have evolved in her mind as he gained respect and authority.

Which segues into the second point, read her account closely. Try your level best to read it with the eye of someone contemplating defending Kavanaugh against it. Outline exactly what was alleged, and what was projected, imputed or imagined.

Everything is 'he's trying to' or 'he seemed on the verge of' or 'his intent seemed.'

You can read it with entire sympathy to her alleged POV, and see 'this menacing guy restrained me and showed every sign of commencing assault until we were interrupted.'

Or you can read it more dispassionately, and see 'we were drunk and goofing around and we ended up on the bed. I got a creepy vibe for an instant, but then it was over.'

Separate what she characterizes these decades later that she recalled that it seemed like he might be trying to do, and what are concrete recollections. A moment of grinding, possibly getting his hand near her mouth. Also the account makes objectively clear, whatever 'it' was, if there was any 'it' at all, it was drunken, very brief and unrepeated.

I think this ambiguity has two purposes. First, it's a desperate effort to initiate lengthy examination in order to forestall momentum on a foregone proceeding. Second, it's to instill in the populace subjective assessments based on existing political differences, in order to further the partisan divide.

Last edited by Baby Lee; 09-16-2018 at 09:04 PM..
Posts: 73,538
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2018, 08:54 PM   #114
Lex Luthor Lex Luthor is offline
Liberal Genius
 
Lex Luthor's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2010
Casino cash: $22875
Quote:
Originally Posted by RodeoPants2 View Post
Do you think she also made this up in therapy six years ago?

I’m all for considering the full set of facts too, but that seems like a particularly strong piece of information. Also given the public assault she’s about to endure from the trumpkins, I think we should assume she is being honest.

Unless you have a specific reason to think she’s lying (and wah wah I want her to be doesn’t cut it) you should to.
Three Trump advisers have already said they expect Trump to go after her. I assume that means he will publicly insult her in much the same manner that he insulted several of the women who accused him of inappropriate sexual behavior.

Hopefully that’s all it means. In any event, I think your point is spot on. She will endure a public assault by Trump’s base and most likely by the GOP in general.
__________________
.

Posts: 13,410
Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2018, 08:55 PM   #115
Just Passin' By Just Passin' By is offline
In Search of a Life
 
Just Passin' By's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2009
Casino cash: $30624
Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By View Post
Remember that these are twisted people who don't have any real morals, and it all falls into place.

The quality of the accusations is irrelevant.
The honesty of the accusations is irrelevant.
The effectiveness of the accusations is all that matters to the left.

All they have to do is peel off a couple members of the idiot brigade, and Flake has already indicated a wavering.
And you can now add Corker to the list.
Posts: 26,413
Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2018, 08:57 PM   #116
BucEyedPea BucEyedPea is offline
BucsPatsNoles
 
BucEyedPea's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: None of your business
Casino cash: $70063
Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By View Post
And you can now add Corker to the list.
I'd don't believe either one are sincere. They just want to stick it to Trump particularly Flake.
Posts: 105,299
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2018, 09:03 PM   #117
Chief Northman Chief Northman is offline
Veteran
 
Chief Northman's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Canada
Casino cash: $990
American politics = shit sandwich.
Posts: 3,590
Chief Northman is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Chief Northman is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Chief Northman is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Chief Northman is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Chief Northman is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Chief Northman is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Chief Northman is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Chief Northman is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Chief Northman is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Chief Northman is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Chief Northman is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2018, 09:07 PM   #118
GloryDayz GloryDayz is offline
45, 46, 47....
 
GloryDayz's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: FEMA-Free Zone
Casino cash: $85480
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loneiguana View Post
Patty thinks its pro country to place on the s.c. someone who lied to Congress, sexually assaulted someone, and has a gambling problem.

All you need to know about the supposed party if family values.

Next thing you know, they will vote for some who brags about grabbing married women by the pussy.
#1, he's not convicted of anything, just wrongly accused...

#2 You're the party that has fun murdering babies that are still in the womb.

Just think about that for a second, you support killing babies inside their mother.

You sick ****!
__________________
.
#F***EricBerry
#BEPdefendsLyingWhores
#FFFFFFFF
#ServeAtThePleasureOfThePresident
#WitchHunt
#ObamaEraSurvivor
#InTrumpWeTrust
#AbolishTheFBI
#MeToo
#HeToo
#Doorknobs
#BotsMan...BOTS
Posts: 71,950
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2018, 09:12 PM   #119
vailpass vailpass is offline
Are U Ready For Some Football
 
vailpass's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2001
Casino cash: $24344
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Northman View Post
American politics = shit sandwich.
Don’t you worry about it.
We’ll sort our shit out, always have.
This lady may have stumbled but she ain’t never fell.
__________________
These violent delights have violent ends.
Posts: 54,275
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2018, 09:20 PM   #120
Prison Bitch Prison Bitch is offline
Where's my WALL?
 
Prison Bitch's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Lees summit
Casino cash: $60258
Quote:
Originally Posted by New World Order View Post
That's pretty obvious. She doesn't want him to be a scj. It's the reason she brought it up.
There was no reason for Larry Sinclair to lie about Obama sucking cocaine off his cock
__________________
This latest murder in no way represents Islam.
Posts: 52,092
Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:40 AM.


This is a test for a client's site.
Fort Worth Texas Process Servers
Covering Arlington, Fort Worth, Grand Prairie and surrounding communities.
Tarrant County, Texas and Johnson County, Texas.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.