Home Mail Chat Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Psyko Tek Lounge > Washington DC and The Holy Land

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-12-2017, 01:01 PM  
RobBlake RobBlake is offline
MVP
 
RobBlake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Casino cash: $11227
8 years of suffering under obama

https://tericarter.wordpress.com/201...g-under-obama/
Posts: 6,581
RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 05:07 PM   #241
Anyong Bluth Anyong Bluth is offline
Deus ambulans inter homines
 
Anyong Bluth's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Chicago
Casino cash: $19440
Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post
They're going to raise your premiums?
Yep


...a simple Google search will turn up 1000s of results for Republicans being the primary reason for huge premium increases.

You can't tell me you have been under a rock and clueless about this?
__________________


There goes my heroes
Watch them as they
GO ROYALS!
Posts: 14,863
Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 05:40 PM   #242
GloryDayz GloryDayz is online now
45, 46, 47....
 
GloryDayz's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: FEMA-Free Zone
Casino cash: $87480
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anyong Bluth View Post
Yep
...a simple Google search will turn up 1000s of results for Republicans being the primary reason for huge premium increases.

You can't tell me you have been under a rock and clueless about this?
So repeal is the best option, right? I thought so...

Last edited by GloryDayz; 07-17-2017 at 06:14 PM..
Posts: 58,818
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 06:06 PM   #243
vailpass vailpass is offline
Certified Organic & Free Range
 
vailpass's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2001
Casino cash: $24344
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lex Luthor View Post
Any historian will tell you that a primary source is far more reliable and far more significant than a secondary source. I read the entire speech that Obama gave that day just like you could have done. After reading the speech, I concluded that Obama's speech was respectful of the police, and it contained no race-baiting at all. I even provided multiple direct quotes from the speech to back up my conclusion. That's what using a primary source is all about.

You quoted an editorial from The Daily Caller that was someone else's interpretation of the speech. That's a secondary source that was so contaminated by the opinion of the author that it's essentially worthless. The fact that you would attempt to use someone else's interpretation of the speech rather than the speech itself is very telling. That's what people do who choose not to think for themselves. It shows tribalism and extreme partisanship.

If you're going to claim that Obama was "using the occasion of murdered policeman to further his racial, anti-white agenda", then how about backing up your claim with actual quotes from what Obama said? Is that really too much to ask?

If you can't provide a single quote from Obama's speech to support your argument, what does that tell you?
Trump broke you.
__________________
''Though a quarrel in the streets is a thing to be hated, the energies displayed in it are fine; the commonest man shows a grace in his quarrel.''
Posts: 47,970
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 06:15 PM   #244
Anyong Bluth Anyong Bluth is offline
Deus ambulans inter homines
 
Anyong Bluth's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Chicago
Casino cash: $19440
Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post
So repeal if the best option, right?
"if" what?

__________________


There goes my heroes
Watch them as they
GO ROYALS!
Posts: 14,863
Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 06:22 PM   #245
GloryDayz GloryDayz is online now
45, 46, 47....
 
GloryDayz's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: FEMA-Free Zone
Casino cash: $87480
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anyong Bluth View Post
"if" what?

Fixed.. But yeah, repeal is the best option. Either that or just let it die on the vine...
Posts: 58,818
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 06:35 PM   #246
HonestChieffan HonestChieffan is offline
Seeking the Truth daily
 
HonestChieffan's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: In the Country in MO
Casino cash: $34409
Insurance rates dropped under Obama, i got to keep my Doc and my health coverage plus we saved over $2500 a year.
__________________
Frazod to KC Nitwit..."Hey, I saw a picture of some dumpy bitch with a horrible ****tarded giant back tattoo and couldn't help but think of you." Simple, Pure, Perfect. 7/31/2013

Dave Lane: "I have donated more money to people in my life as an atheist that most churches ever will."

Come home to Jesus Dave. Come home.
Posts: 39,797
HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 06:43 PM   #247
kjwood75nro kjwood75nro is offline
Veteran
 
kjwood75nro's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2014
Casino cash: $5250
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lex Luthor View Post
Any historian will tell you that a primary source is far more reliable and far more significant than a secondary source. I read the entire speech that Obama gave that day just like you could have done. After reading the speech, I concluded that Obama's speech was respectful of the police, and it contained no race-baiting at all. I even provided multiple direct quotes from the speech to back up my conclusion. That's what using a primary source is all about.

You quoted an editorial from The Daily Caller that was someone else's interpretation of the speech. That's a secondary source that was so contaminated by the opinion of the author that it's essentially worthless. The fact that you would attempt to use someone else's interpretation of the speech rather than the speech itself is very telling. That's what people do who choose not to think for themselves. It shows tribalism and extreme partisanship.

If you're going to claim that Obama was "using the occasion of murdered policeman to further his racial, anti-white agenda", then how about backing up your claim with actual quotes from what Obama said? Is that really too much to ask?

If you can't provide a single quote from Obama's speech to support your argument, what does that tell you?
Could you explain the distinction between what you did and what Ben Shapiro did?

Both of you saw/read the speech, then drew a conclusion from it, using direct quotes from the speech.

Also, if you're going to claim a negative (no race baiting), you can't just cite a few quotes that are positive and have that serve as sufficient proof. That's like citing all the times you didn't cheat on your wife as evidence that the actual cheating didn't happen.
Posts: 1,545
kjwood75nro 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellikjwood75nro 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellikjwood75nro 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellikjwood75nro 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellikjwood75nro 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellikjwood75nro 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellikjwood75nro 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellikjwood75nro 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellikjwood75nro 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellikjwood75nro 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellikjwood75nro 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 07:09 PM   #248
Lex Luthor Lex Luthor is online now
Trump? WTF???
 
Lex Luthor's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2010
Casino cash: $22875
Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post
They're going to raise your premiums?
Yes. The Republican plan will drastically raise my premiums.

Not immediately, as I have great health insurance through my employer. That's been the case ever since I entered the work force in 1979 at the age of 21.

My employer decided a few years ago to stop providing any type of group health insurance for retirees. It's annoying that an employer would change the rules this late in the game, but it won't be a major problem for me if Obamacare stays in place: I'll still be able to obtain affordable health insurance after I retire.

However, if the Republicans achieve their stated goals, I will be ****ed. I'm 59 years old, and I have a medical condition (congestive heart failure) that makes me pretty much uninsurable if Obamacare gets repealed. If I want to retire, I will be unable to obtain affordable health insurance (and possibly be unable to obain health insurance at all) if the Republicans gut Medicare and remove the provisions regarding pre-existing conditions. Being in your 60s with a history of congestive heart failure and without health insurance is not conducive for long-term (or even short-term) survival. Right now I take several prescription drugs that keep me alive. They will be pretty much unaffordable without insurance.

That means I cannot retire if the Republican health care plan passes. I need to keep working until I drop dead in order to keep my health insurance.

A lot of people stand to lose if Obamacare gets repealed. I was a fierce opponent of Obamacare when it was originally enacted, but I've come to realize that Obamacare is not nearly as bad as the Republicans make it out to be. It's really just a case of political football: if it were called Bushcare or McCainCare or Romneycare, the Republicans wouldn't be hell-bent to destroy it. If the Republicans hadn't spent the last 8 years doing their very best to sabotage Obamacare, our insurance rates would be a lot lower today than they currently are.
__________________
.

"Donald Trump is a ****ing moron" - Rex Tillerson (R), Trump's Secretary of State

"Trump may be setting the US on the path to World War III. I know for a fact that every single day at the White House, itís a situation of trying to contain him." - Senator Robert Corker (R), Chairman of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee

"I just start kissing them. Itís like a magnet. Just kiss. I donít even wait. And when youíre a star they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything." - Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States

"Trump, Trump, Trump! We love Trump!" - TTS* sufferers

*TrumpTard Syndrome

Last edited by Lex Luthor; 07-17-2017 at 07:16 PM..
Posts: 10,909
Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 07:13 PM   #249
Lex Luthor Lex Luthor is online now
Trump? WTF???
 
Lex Luthor's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2010
Casino cash: $22875
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjwood75nro View Post
Could you explain the distinction between what you did and what Ben Shapiro did?

Both of you saw/read the speech, then drew a conclusion from it, using direct quotes from the speech.

Also, if you're going to claim a negative (no race baiting), you can't just cite a few quotes that are positive and have that serve as sufficient proof. That's like citing all the times you didn't cheat on your wife as evidence that the actual cheating didn't happen.
I read the speech and drew my own conclusion. Vailpass read Ben Shapiro's opinion of the speech and let Ben Shapiro do his thinking for him.

I'm not asking you or Vailpass or anyone else to accept my opinion. I'm saying that you can easily read the speech YOURSELF and draw your own conclusion.

I challenge you to read the speech and show me where the race baiting occurred. Think for yourself. Don't let me or Ben Shapiro or anyone else do your thinking for you.
__________________
.

"Donald Trump is a ****ing moron" - Rex Tillerson (R), Trump's Secretary of State

"Trump may be setting the US on the path to World War III. I know for a fact that every single day at the White House, itís a situation of trying to contain him." - Senator Robert Corker (R), Chairman of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee

"I just start kissing them. Itís like a magnet. Just kiss. I donít even wait. And when youíre a star they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything." - Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States

"Trump, Trump, Trump! We love Trump!" - TTS* sufferers

*TrumpTard Syndrome
Posts: 10,909
Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 07:15 PM   #250
GloryDayz GloryDayz is online now
45, 46, 47....
 
GloryDayz's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: FEMA-Free Zone
Casino cash: $87480
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lex Luthor View Post
Yes. The Republican plan will drastically raise my premiums.

Not immediately, as I have great health insurance through my employer. That's been the case ever since I entered the work force in 1979 at the age of 21.

My employer decided a few years ago to stop providing any type of group health insurance for retirees. It's annoying that an employer would change the rules this late in the game, but it won't be a major problem for me if Obamacare stays in place: I'll still be able to obtain affordable health insurance after I retire.

However, if the Republicans achieve their stated goals, I will be ****ed. I'm 59 years old, and I have a medical condition (congestive heart failure) that makes me pretty much uninsurable if Obamacare gets repealed. If I want to retire, I will be unable to obtain affordable health insurance (and possibly be unable to obain health insurance at all) if the Republicans gut Medicare and remove the provisions regarding pre-existing conditions. Being in your 60s with a history of congestive heart failure and without health insurance is not conducive for long-term (or even short-term) survival. Right now I take several prescription drugs that keep me alive. They will be pretty much unaffordable without insurance.

A lot of people stand to lose if Obamacare gets repealed. I was a fierce opponent of Obamacare when it was originally enacted, but I've come to realize that Obamacare is not nearly as bad as the Republicans make it out to be. It's really just a case of political football: if it were called Bushcare or McCainCare or Romneycare, the Republicans wouldn't be hell-bent to destroy it. If the Republicans hadn't spent the last 8 years doing their very best to sabotage Obamacare, our insurance rates would be a lot lower today than they currently are.
I wonder if your employer would be taking the steps their taking had Barry not ****ed us over with Barrycare? We'll never know.

And Barrycare will die on its own, it doesn't need help dying, so you might want to get on board with this Barrycare lite program if you think it might help. Just don't ask them to dump the kind of coin into Barrycare that it would need to stay afloat.
Posts: 58,818
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 07:20 PM   #251
Lex Luthor Lex Luthor is online now
Trump? WTF???
 
Lex Luthor's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2010
Casino cash: $22875
Quote:
Originally Posted by HonestChieffan View Post
Insurance rates dropped under Obama, i got to keep my Doc and my health coverage plus we saved over $2500 a year.
It's refreshing to see a conservative Republican articulate a position that goes against the party line. There are too many posters around here who are incapable of this.

This is true on both sides of the aisle. Cosmo would never do this either.
__________________
.

"Donald Trump is a ****ing moron" - Rex Tillerson (R), Trump's Secretary of State

"Trump may be setting the US on the path to World War III. I know for a fact that every single day at the White House, itís a situation of trying to contain him." - Senator Robert Corker (R), Chairman of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee

"I just start kissing them. Itís like a magnet. Just kiss. I donít even wait. And when youíre a star they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything." - Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States

"Trump, Trump, Trump! We love Trump!" - TTS* sufferers

*TrumpTard Syndrome
Posts: 10,909
Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 07:24 PM   #252
Lex Luthor Lex Luthor is online now
Trump? WTF???
 
Lex Luthor's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2010
Casino cash: $22875
Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post
I wonder if your employer would be taking the steps their taking had Barry not ****ed us over with Barrycare? We'll never know.

And Barrycare will die on its own, it doesn't need help dying, so you might want to get on board with this Barrycare lite program if you think it might help. Just don't ask them to dump the kind of coin into Barrycare that it would need to stay afloat.
Nice try. My employer made this decision in 2005. I'm pretty sure this had nothing to do with Obamacare, since this was 3 years before Obama became President.
__________________
.

"Donald Trump is a ****ing moron" - Rex Tillerson (R), Trump's Secretary of State

"Trump may be setting the US on the path to World War III. I know for a fact that every single day at the White House, itís a situation of trying to contain him." - Senator Robert Corker (R), Chairman of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee

"I just start kissing them. Itís like a magnet. Just kiss. I donít even wait. And when youíre a star they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything." - Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States

"Trump, Trump, Trump! We love Trump!" - TTS* sufferers

*TrumpTard Syndrome
Posts: 10,909
Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 07:34 PM   #253
GloryDayz GloryDayz is online now
45, 46, 47....
 
GloryDayz's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: FEMA-Free Zone
Casino cash: $87480
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lex Luthor View Post
Nice try. My employer made this decision in 2005. I'm pretty sure this had nothing to do with Obamacare, since this was 3 years before Obama became President.
Well I hope you do well, unlike Oaklandass who wants you dead because of your age.
Posts: 58,818
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 08:17 PM   #254
vailpass vailpass is offline
Certified Organic & Free Range
 
vailpass's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2001
Casino cash: $24344
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lex Luthor View Post
I read the speech and drew my own conclusion. Vailpass read Ben Shapiro's opinion of the speech and let Ben Shapiro do his thinking for him.

I'm not asking you or Vailpass or anyone else to accept my opinion. I'm saying that you can easily read the speech YOURSELF and draw your own conclusion.

I challenge you to read the speech and show me where the race baiting occurred. Think for yourself. Don't let me or Ben Shapiro or anyone else do your thinking for you.
Don't mischatacterize me. I gave you a link that was easier than my re-posting what has already been posted here many many times. The race baiting is there, the disrespect is there,you refuse to see it.
Seriously man, you've been broken. Bleed out all you want but keep my name out of it.
__________________
''Though a quarrel in the streets is a thing to be hated, the energies displayed in it are fine; the commonest man shows a grace in his quarrel.''
Posts: 47,970
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 10:18 PM   #255
Lex Luthor Lex Luthor is online now
Trump? WTF???
 
Lex Luthor's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2010
Casino cash: $22875
Quote:
Originally Posted by vailpass View Post
Don't mischatacterize me. I gave you a link that was easier than my re-posting what has already been posted here many many times. The race baiting is there, the disrespect is there,you refuse to see it.
Seriously man, you've been broken. Bleed out all you want but keep my name out of it.
All I did was ask you to read the speech for yourself and draw your own conclusion instead of relying upon other people in your tribe to do your thinking for you.

If you can't do that, you are the one who is broken.
__________________
.

"Donald Trump is a ****ing moron" - Rex Tillerson (R), Trump's Secretary of State

"Trump may be setting the US on the path to World War III. I know for a fact that every single day at the White House, itís a situation of trying to contain him." - Senator Robert Corker (R), Chairman of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee

"I just start kissing them. Itís like a magnet. Just kiss. I donít even wait. And when youíre a star they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything." - Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States

"Trump, Trump, Trump! We love Trump!" - TTS* sufferers

*TrumpTard Syndrome
Posts: 10,909
Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:02 PM.


This is a test for a client's site.
Fort Worth Texas Process Servers
Covering Arlington, Fort Worth, Grand Prairie and surrounding communities.
Tarrant County, Texas and Johnson County, Texas.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.