Home Mail Chat Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > The Lounge > Washington DC and The Holy Land

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-09-2017, 08:32 PM  
'Hamas' Jenkins 'Hamas' Jenkins is offline
Only rapes to save
 
'Hamas' Jenkins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Casino cash: $39672
Trump the Lesser's Meeting with Russian Lawyer for Clinton Dirt. Collusion?

http://www.thedailybeast.com/s-donal...on-with-russia

For the past seven months, President Donald Trump and his campaign have been dogged by allegations that they colluded with the Russian government during the presidential election.

Now, there appears to be some evidence supporting the thrust of the allegation.

Donald Trump Jr., the president’s eldest son, was offered “damaging information about Hillary Clinton before agreeing to meet with a Kremlin-connected Russian lawyer during the 2016 campaign,” the New York Times reported Sunday.

On Saturday, Trump Jr., presidential son-in-law and senior advisor Jared Kushner, and then-campaign chair Paul Manafort confirmed that they met with lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya in Trump Tower on June 9, 2016—two days after Clinton clinched the Democratic presidential nomination.

Trump Jr. said in a statement Sunday that Veselnitskaya claimed “she had information that individuals connected to Russia were funding the Democratic National Committee and supporting Ms. Clinton.” Trump Jr. said she did not provide additional information.

After Veselnitskaya’s “vague” statement about Clinton, Trump Jr. said, the conversation turned to Russia's freeze of adoptions to the U.S. in retaliation for sanctions against individual Russians under the Magnitsky Act.

The report is the first public account that people associated with the Kremlin offered damaging information on Clinton to Trump—and that Trump’s campaign entertained the offer.

A dossier compiled by ex-British spy Christopher Steele alleged the existence of a conspiracy between the Trump campaign and the Russian government during the election, which alleged, among other things, Russia sent damaging information on Clinton sent to the Trump campaign.

The dossier was published in January 2017, days before Trump was inaugurated. Then as now, Trump and members of his campaign denied any involvement with Russia.

The admission by the president’s eldest son comes less than 24 hours after the Trump legal team downplayed the meeting as a courtesy for a friend—and then proposed that the meeting was the result of a Democratic plot to entangle Trump with the Russians.

“It was a short introductory meeting,” Trump Jr. said in a statement on Saturday, in response to the initial story regarding the meeting with Veselnitskaya. “I asked Jared and Paul to stop by. We primarily discussed a program about the adoption of Russian children that was active and popular with American families years ago and was since ended by the Russian government, but it was not a campaign issue at the time and there was no follow up.”

According to the president’s son, he “was asked to attend the meeting by an acquaintance, but was not told the name of the person I would be meeting with beforehand.”

The Washington Post reported on Sunday that the friend in question is music publicist Rob Goldstone, manager of would-be Russian pop star Emin Agalarov, whose developer father was the sponsor of the Miss Universe pageant in 2013, which took place in Moscow.

“Once she presented what she had to say, it was like, ‘Can you keep an eye on it? Should [Trump] be in power, maybe that’s conversation that he may have in the future?’” Goldstone told the Washington Post. Goldstone did not identify the client who requested the meeting’s arrangement.

The Trump team’s initial strategy of dismissing the Veselnitskaya meeting switched to claiming it was a set-up by Democrats apparently using Kremlin operatives to sink the Trump campaign.

“We have learned from both our own investigation and public reports that the participants in the meeting misrepresented who they were and who they worked for,” Mark Corallo, spokesperson for Trump’s outside counsel, said in a statement released a few hours after the original New York Times story published.

“Specifically, we have learned that the person who sought the meeting is associated with Fusion GPS, a firm which according to public reports, was retained by Democratic operatives to develop opposition research on the president and which commissioned the phony Steele dossier,” Corallo continued, referring to the political intelligence firm that hired Steele to compile the dossier on Trump.

“These developments raise serious issues as to exactly who authorized and participated in any effort by Russian nationals to influence our election in any manner,” Corallo concluded.

Poking a hole in Corallo’s supposition is the fact that Fusion GPS had been hired by the law firm to undermine the Magnitsky Act, a 2012 law intended to punish Russian officials allegedly responsible for the death of Russian national Sergei Magnitsky, a tax attorney who uncovered a $230 million tax scam involving senior Russian government officials. Magnitsky was later arrested on the pretext that he was the perpetrator of a separate tax fraud himself, and died under mysterious circumstances.

The Magnitsky Act’s passage in 2012, in addition to other sanctions, helped prompted Russian President Vladimir Putin’s decision to halt the adoption of Russian orphans by American parents—what Trump Jr. has characterized as the “primary” subject of discussion at the Trump Tower meeting.

Rep. Eric Swalwell, a California Democrat who serves on the House Intelligence Committee and has been an aggressive questioner during public hearings regarding Russian attempts to interfere in the 2016 presidential election, was incredulous in response to the report.

“Donald Trump and his team had an extraordinary & unprecedented amount of personal, political, financial ties with Russia, at the time Russia was helping his campaign and undermining our democracy,” Swalwell said in a text to The Daily Beast. “Each of those ties, including recently learned meetings between Don Jr., Jared Kushner, and Paul Manafort with Russians who wanted to damage Hillary Clinton, must be fully investigated.”

Swalwell continued, saying that Trump Jr.’s own claims prove that the Trump team “was willing to work with a foreign adversary to beat an American political opponent. That's a level of betrayal of our country we have never seen in politics.”

Three months after the meeting in Trump Tower, a Republican operative implied he was working Trump campaign adviser Michael Flynn to obtain Clinton's emails from Russian hackers. The Wall Street Journal reported last month that Peter W. Smith told recruits for his project that he was in contact with Flynn and his son.

Flynn and the White House did not respond to requests for comment about the article.

– With additional reporting by Noah Shachtman
Posts: 67,667
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 10:46 AM   #1051
Anyong Bluth Anyong Bluth is offline
Deus ambulans inter homines
 
Anyong Bluth's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Chicago
Casino cash: $19440
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Lane View Post
Anyone that thinks nothing is going to come of this and its all a giant nothingburger is being willfully ignorant.
On some subconscious level, they seek authoritarian rule.
__________________


There goes my heroes
Watch them as they
GO ROYALS!
Posts: 14,863
Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 10:48 AM   #1052
petegz28 petegz28 is offline
Supporter
 
petegz28's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Olathe, Ks
Casino cash: $74227
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Lane View Post
Anyone that thinks nothing is going to come of this and its all a giant nothingburger is being willfully ignorant.
What's gonna come of it, Dave? What? As it stands right now, most of the legal experts are saying there isn't anything illegal. So, what is going to come of this? Are shoes gonna drop? Are we gonna hear about more sealed indictments?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by |Zach| View Post
All kinds of people vote. Not enough of those people think highly enough of Trump to make him President but all kinds of people vote.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger View Post
So, if they were polling better than Trump and the primary goal was to prevent Hillary from becoming POTUS, perhaps it would have been a better strategic decision to nominate someone who actually had a chance of beating her and preventing that than nominating Donald Trump.
Posts: 91,917
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 10:49 AM   #1053
petegz28 petegz28 is offline
Supporter
 
petegz28's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Olathe, Ks
Casino cash: $74227
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anyong Bluth View Post
On some subconscious level, they seek authoritarian rule.
Says the guy who supports the party that wants to tell you what you can and can't eat, etc. No salt on those tables. No choco-milk. No soda!!!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by |Zach| View Post
All kinds of people vote. Not enough of those people think highly enough of Trump to make him President but all kinds of people vote.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger View Post
So, if they were polling better than Trump and the primary goal was to prevent Hillary from becoming POTUS, perhaps it would have been a better strategic decision to nominate someone who actually had a chance of beating her and preventing that than nominating Donald Trump.
Posts: 91,917
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 10:50 AM   #1054
Donger Donger is offline
"Think BOOM!"
 
Donger's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: 33.675° N 106.475° W
Casino cash: $0
VARSITY
I had no idea that the NRA had members from other countries.
__________________
I think the young people enjoy it when I "get down," verbally, don't you?
Posts: 99,322
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 11:15 AM   #1055
BucEyedPea BucEyedPea is offline
Food Trends: NothingBurgers!
 
BucEyedPea's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: None of your business
Casino cash: $70063
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anyong Bluth View Post
On some subconscious level, they seek authoritarian rule.
Said by the man who supports authoritarian socialist rule and advocates stealing the hard-earned money of others.
__________________
Posts: 94,338
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 01:01 PM   #1056
Loneiguana Loneiguana is online now
MVP
 
Loneiguana's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Jefferson City
Casino cash: $22670
Another Cuck has outed himself and BEP will have to find another crazy judge.

judicial analyst Andrew Napolitano :

Quote:
“If I could have advised the president or Donald Trump Jr., I would have said, ‘Go to [Trump attorney] Don McGahn. He would have said, ‘You want to talk to a an ex-KGB-GRU agent and a person represented as a Russian government lawyer — even though we now know she wasn’t — tell the FBI, don’t bring those guys in here.'”

“it is a crime to receive something of value when you are a campaign official from a foreign person or foreign government.”

“Often these non-violent criminal events don’t happen all at once, they happen in stages. Is this enough to commence a criminal investigation? Answer: yes. Because it is suspicious that they met with these people, that they didn’t consult a lawyer, that one of these people is former KGB-GRU — that’s the Russian intelligence arm.”

“Why didn’t Jared Kushner tell the FBI about it unless he was trying to hide something? Donald Trump would be better served if he weren’t related to the people serving him.”
__________________
"Most of us can, as we choose, make of this world either a palace or a prison."
–John Lubbock
Posts: 12,166
Loneiguana is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Loneiguana is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Loneiguana is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Loneiguana is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Loneiguana is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Loneiguana is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Loneiguana is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Loneiguana is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Loneiguana is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Loneiguana is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Loneiguana is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 01:05 PM   #1057
alpha_omega alpha_omega is online now
Supporter
 
alpha_omega's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Liberty
Casino cash: $21451
Jeez...up over a thousand in this thread now????
Posts: 10,628
alpha_omega 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.alpha_omega 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.alpha_omega 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.alpha_omega 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.alpha_omega 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.alpha_omega 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.alpha_omega 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.alpha_omega 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.alpha_omega 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.alpha_omega 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.alpha_omega 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 03:39 PM   #1058
Hammock Parties Hammock Parties is online now
game manager a filthy animal
 
Hammock Parties's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2002
Casino cash: $577
Posts: 190,791
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 04:08 PM   #1059
Anyong Bluth Anyong Bluth is offline
Deus ambulans inter homines
 
Anyong Bluth's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Chicago
Casino cash: $19440
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
__________________


There goes my heroes
Watch them as they
GO ROYALS!
Posts: 14,863
Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 06:45 PM   #1060
Donger Donger is offline
"Think BOOM!"
 
Donger's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: 33.675° N 106.475° W
Casino cash: $0
VARSITY
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loneiguana View Post
Another Cuck has outed himself and BEP will have to find another crazy judge.

judicial analyst Andrew Napolitano :


And she was such a cheerleader for him, too.
__________________
I think the young people enjoy it when I "get down," verbally, don't you?
Posts: 99,322
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 09:59 PM   #1061
go bo go bo is offline
Flop = Man of Steel!!
 
go bo's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: independence
Casino cash: $26505
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anyong Bluth View Post
perfect!
Posts: 36,554
go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 10:31 PM   #1062
Anyong Bluth Anyong Bluth is offline
Deus ambulans inter homines
 
Anyong Bluth's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Chicago
Casino cash: $19440
Quote:
Originally Posted by go bo View Post
perfect!
Using a sophisticated computer program like they use to age missing children, they've managed to age the baby to create a composite of what he will look like in the future. . .
__________________


There goes my heroes
Watch them as they
GO ROYALS!
Posts: 14,863
Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2017, 09:39 AM   #1063
Johnny Vegas Johnny Vegas is offline
Veteran
 
Johnny Vegas's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2008
Casino cash: $14314
Its hard for me to see any Trump ties to Russia except for the ......
Flynn thing and
the Manafort thing
and the Tillerson thing
and the Sessions thing
and the Kushner thing
and the Wray thing
and the Morgan, Lewis, & Bockius “Russian Law Firm of the Year” thing
and the Carter Page thing
and the Roger Stone thing
and the 198 Million voter records thing
and the Felix Sater thing
and the Boris Ephsteyn thing
and the Rosneft thing
and the Gazprom thing
and the Sergey Gorkov banker thing
and the Azerbajain thing
and the “I love Putin” thing
and the Donald Trump, Jr. thing
and the Lavrov thing
and the Sergey Kislyak thing
and the Oval Office thing
and the Gingrich/Kislyak phone calls thing
and the Russian Business Interests thing
and the Emoluments Clause thing
and the Alex Schnaider thing
and the hack of the DNC thing
and the Guccifer 2.0 thing
and the Mike Pence “I don’t know anything” thing
and the Russians mysteriously dying thing
and Trump’s public request to Russia to hack Hillary’s email thing
and the Trump house sale for $100 million at the bottom of the housing bust to the Russian fertilizer king thing
and the Russian fertilizer king’s plane showing up in Concord, NC during Trump rally campaign thing
and the Nunes sudden flight to the White House in the night thing
and the Nunes personal investments in the Russian winery thing
and the Cyprus bank thing
and Trump not releasing his tax returns thing
and the Republican Party’s rejection of an amendment to require Trump to show his taxes thing
and the election hacking thing
and the GOP platform change to the Ukraine thing
and the Steele Dossier thing
and the Sally Yates can’t testify thing
and the intelligence community’s investigative reports thing
and the Trump reassurance that the Russian connection is all “fake news” thing
and the Chaffetz not willing to start an investigation thing
and the Chaffetz suddenly deciding to go back to private life in the middle of an investigation thing
and the appointment of Pam Bondi who was bribed by Trump in the Trump University scandal appointed to head the investigation thing
and the The White House going into full-on cover-up mode, refusing to turn over the documents related to the hiring and subsequent firing of Flynn thing
and the Chaffetz and White House blaming the poor vetting of Flynn on Obama thing
and the Poland and British intelligence gave information regarding the hacking back in 2015 to Paul Ryan and he didn't do anything thing
and the Agent M16 following the money thing
and the Trump team KNEW about Flynn's involvement but hired him anyway thing
and the let’s fire Comey thing
and the Mueller let’s fire him too thing
and the Election night Russian trademark gifts thing
and the Russian diplomatic compound electronic equipment destruction thing
and the let’s give back the diplomatic compounds back to the Russians thing
and the let’s back away from Cuba thing
and now donny Jr met with Russians thing
SO yeah there’s probably nothing there!
Posts: 4,313
Johnny Vegas Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Johnny Vegas Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Johnny Vegas Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Johnny Vegas Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Johnny Vegas Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Johnny Vegas Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Johnny Vegas Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Johnny Vegas Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Johnny Vegas Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Johnny Vegas Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Johnny Vegas Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2017, 09:46 AM   #1064
IowaHawkeyeChief IowaHawkeyeChief is online now
Veteran
 
IowaHawkeyeChief's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2016
Casino cash: $500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Vegas View Post
Its hard for me to see any Trump ties to Russia except for the ......
Flynn thing and
the Manafort thing
and the Tillerson thing
and the Sessions thing
and the Kushner thing
and the Wray thing
and the Morgan, Lewis, & Bockius “Russian Law Firm of the Year” thing
and the Carter Page thing
and the Roger Stone thing
and the 198 Million voter records thing
and the Felix Sater thing
and the Boris Ephsteyn thing
and the Rosneft thing
and the Gazprom thing
and the Sergey Gorkov banker thing
and the Azerbajain thing
and the “I love Putin” thing
and the Donald Trump, Jr. thing
and the Lavrov thing
and the Sergey Kislyak thing
and the Oval Office thing
and the Gingrich/Kislyak phone calls thing
and the Russian Business Interests thing
and the Emoluments Clause thing
and the Alex Schnaider thing
and the hack of the DNC thing
and the Guccifer 2.0 thing
and the Mike Pence “I don’t know anything” thing
and the Russians mysteriously dying thing
and Trump’s public request to Russia to hack Hillary’s email thing
and the Trump house sale for $100 million at the bottom of the housing bust to the Russian fertilizer king thing
and the Russian fertilizer king’s plane showing up in Concord, NC during Trump rally campaign thing
and the Nunes sudden flight to the White House in the night thing
and the Nunes personal investments in the Russian winery thing
and the Cyprus bank thing
and Trump not releasing his tax returns thing
and the Republican Party’s rejection of an amendment to require Trump to show his taxes thing
and the election hacking thing
and the GOP platform change to the Ukraine thing
and the Steele Dossier thing
and the Sally Yates can’t testify thing
and the intelligence community’s investigative reports thing
and the Trump reassurance that the Russian connection is all “fake news” thing
and the Chaffetz not willing to start an investigation thing
and the Chaffetz suddenly deciding to go back to private life in the middle of an investigation thing
and the appointment of Pam Bondi who was bribed by Trump in the Trump University scandal appointed to head the investigation thing
and the The White House going into full-on cover-up mode, refusing to turn over the documents related to the hiring and subsequent firing of Flynn thing
and the Chaffetz and White House blaming the poor vetting of Flynn on Obama thing
and the Poland and British intelligence gave information regarding the hacking back in 2015 to Paul Ryan and he didn't do anything thing
and the Agent M16 following the money thing
and the Trump team KNEW about Flynn's involvement but hired him anyway thing
and the let’s fire Comey thing
and the Mueller let’s fire him too thing
and the Election night Russian trademark gifts thing
and the Russian diplomatic compound electronic equipment destruction thing
and the let’s give back the diplomatic compounds back to the Russians thing
and the let’s back away from Cuba thing
and now donny Jr met with Russians thing
SO yeah there’s probably nothing there!
and johnyvegas is still in stage 1...
Posts: 3,078
IowaHawkeyeChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IowaHawkeyeChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IowaHawkeyeChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IowaHawkeyeChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IowaHawkeyeChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IowaHawkeyeChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IowaHawkeyeChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IowaHawkeyeChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IowaHawkeyeChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IowaHawkeyeChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IowaHawkeyeChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2017, 12:56 PM   #1065
go bo go bo is offline
Flop = Man of Steel!!
 
go bo's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: independence
Casino cash: $26505
most beautiful, excellent, inspired, well-written and well-spoken post ^ ^ ^

er, the post above that one...
Posts: 36,554
go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:32 PM.


This is a test for a client's site.
Fort Worth Texas Process Servers
Covering Arlington, Fort Worth, Grand Prairie and surrounding communities.
Tarrant County, Texas and Johnson County, Texas.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.