Home Mail Chat Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > The Lounge > Washington DC and The Holy Land

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-19-2018, 08:36 AM  
NJChiefsFan27 NJChiefsFan27 is offline
Veteran
 
NJChiefsFan27's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2017
Casino cash: $500
More people have died in schools than military service members in 2018: report

Quote:
A new analysis by The Washington Post found that more people have been killed at schools so far in 2018 than have been killed while serving in the U.S. military, based on data from Defense Department news releases.

After the shooting deaths of 10 people at a Texas high school on Friday, the newspaper’s database has recorded 29 deaths in 16 different incidents in the U.S. as of Friday.

Since the publication of the Post’s article, the death toll has risen to 10 people.

During the same time period, according to Defense Department data, only 13 service member fatalities were recorded in seven incidents.
Seven of those fatalities occurred during a helicopter crash in Iraq this March. Three military casualties were not related to combat.

The Post, however, does not suggest that schools are more dangerous than combat zones. According to more recent data compiled from each of the military branches' websites, there have been more people killed while serving than in school shootings.

Still, last year, the number of fatalities was significantly greater than the number of people killed in school shootings, the paper reported.

This, in part, is because of February's mass shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Fla., that left 17 people dead.

The Post noted that there are more than 50 million students in public schools but only 1.3 million members of the armed forces. Service members are still about 17 times more likely to be killed than someone in a school shooting.
http://thehill.com/homenews/news/388...in-2018-report
Posts: 1,625
NJChiefsFan27 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.NJChiefsFan27 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.NJChiefsFan27 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.NJChiefsFan27 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.NJChiefsFan27 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.NJChiefsFan27 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.NJChiefsFan27 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.NJChiefsFan27 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.NJChiefsFan27 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.NJChiefsFan27 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.NJChiefsFan27 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2018, 05:10 PM   #46
Marcellus Marcellus is offline
Save Chief's Planet
 
Marcellus's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: In denial.
Casino cash: $32762
Quote:
Originally Posted by patteeu View Post
It may be a bigger story, but an accurate sense of proportion is often missing from the coverage.
Threads like this are why I cant stand liberals. Its why most people with half a brain cant stand liberals.
Posts: 37,525
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2018, 05:42 PM   #47
NJChiefsFan27 NJChiefsFan27 is offline
Veteran
 
NJChiefsFan27's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2017
Casino cash: $500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pawnmower View Post
no


its the same as any other semi-auto action rifle made for 100 years available commonly


please educate yourself for ****s sake..the differences are basically cosmetic..if you take a "scary" looking ar-15 and remove all of the plastic and put wooden stock etc on it, ..voila, its a hunting rifle


im serious, take 10 minutes and watch this



I watched the video.

Let me start by saying that I didn't use the word assault rifle, I used the word military rifle. The AR-15 is just a semi automatic version of the M16, which is clearly a military rifle. In combat, the M16 is almost always used on the semi-auto mode, which effectively means they are carrying around AR-15s because once they are in the same firing mode they are the exact same weapon.

Hunting rifles are generally bolt action and are used with larger caliber ammuntion designed to hunt big game. There are also limited to smaller maganize capacities (5 or less) where as the AR-15's detachable maganize can fire 30 at a time.

All in all, AR-15s are not great comparisons to your typical hunting rifle. They are actually the exact same weapon as the M16 when both are in semi-auto mode (which is the firing mode of choice for most military personnel). Weapon attachments like bump stocks also turn them into fully automatic weapons, if desired.
Posts: 1,625
NJChiefsFan27 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.NJChiefsFan27 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.NJChiefsFan27 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.NJChiefsFan27 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.NJChiefsFan27 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.NJChiefsFan27 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.NJChiefsFan27 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.NJChiefsFan27 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.NJChiefsFan27 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.NJChiefsFan27 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.NJChiefsFan27 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2018, 05:42 PM   #48
NJChiefsFan27 NJChiefsFan27 is offline
Veteran
 
NJChiefsFan27's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2017
Casino cash: $500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post
Threads like this are why I cant stand liberals. Its why most people with half a brain cant stand liberals.
You definitely have half of a brain.
Posts: 1,625
NJChiefsFan27 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.NJChiefsFan27 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.NJChiefsFan27 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.NJChiefsFan27 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.NJChiefsFan27 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.NJChiefsFan27 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.NJChiefsFan27 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.NJChiefsFan27 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.NJChiefsFan27 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.NJChiefsFan27 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.NJChiefsFan27 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2018, 05:56 PM   #49
Bob Dole Bob Dole is offline
King Shit of **** Mountain
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Texarkana, Texas
Casino cash: $34597
Quote:
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan27 View Post
I watched the video.

Let me start by saying that I didn't use the word assault rifle, I used the word military rifle. The AR-15 is just a semi automatic version of the M16, which is clearly a military rifle. In combat, the M16 is almost always used on the semi-auto mode, which effectively means they are carrying around AR-15s because once they are in the same firing mode they are the exact same weapon.

Hunting rifles are generally bolt action and are used with larger caliber ammuntion designed to hunt big game. There are also limited to smaller maganize capacities (5 or less) where as the AR-15's detachable maganize can fire 30 at a time.

All in all, AR-15s are not great comparisons to your typical hunting rifle. They are actually the exact same weapon as the M16 when both are in semi-auto mode (which is the firing mode of choice for most military personnel). Weapon attachments like bump stocks also turn them into fully automatic weapons, if desired.
Good lord you should just stop.

"Hunting rifles are generally bolt action" is just outright stupid. I've got a 1964 Winchester Model 100 that disagrees.
Posts: 40,109
Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2018, 06:00 PM   #50
mac459 mac459 is offline
Supporter
 
mac459's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: North Missouri
Casino cash: $19642
Quote:
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan27 View Post
I watched the video.

Let me start by saying that I didn't use the word assault rifle, I used the word military rifle. The AR-15 is just a semi automatic version of the M16, which is clearly a military rifle. In combat, the M16 is almost always used on the semi-auto mode, which effectively means they are carrying around AR-15s because once they are in the same firing mode they are the exact same weapon.

Hunting rifles are generally bolt action and are used with larger caliber ammuntion designed to hunt big game. There are also limited to smaller maganize capacities (5 or less) where as the AR-15's detachable maganize can fire 30 at a time.

All in all, AR-15s are not great comparisons to your typical hunting rifle. They are actually the exact same weapon as the M16 when both are in semi-auto mode (which is the firing mode of choice for most military personnel). Weapon attachments like bump stocks also turn them into fully automatic weapons, if desired.
I have never understood this argument.

“ARs are the deadliest weapon ever, military grade, so much death why does someone need to own it”

“You can’t hunt with an AR because you only get 5 bullets and it can’t kill anything big.”

“ARs kill everything they get pointed at”

“You can’t use it for home defense because it isn’t a good tool for that.”

“School shooters use it because it is purpose built to kill everything.”

People don’t get to say it is so deadly then turn and say you can’t use it for hunting. They have books and monthly magazines about using AR to hunt. They also make magazines in anything from 3-50 Round magazines, so your point about magazines along with everything is really either misinformed or very under informed

I use an AR to hunt all of the following

Squirrels, because I can make it a .22.

Coyotes, because of the 5.56 round or my 6.5 Grendel

Deer with my 6.5 Grendel, or flip to my AR 10 and use a 7.62

Boars with a 300 BLK

Elk with the 7.62
__________________
2016 Adopt-a-Chief

Mitch "T-Rex" Morse

All the dinosaurs feared the T-Rex
Posts: 3,090
mac459 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.mac459 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.mac459 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.mac459 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.mac459 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.mac459 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.mac459 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.mac459 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.mac459 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.mac459 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.mac459 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2018, 06:05 PM   #51
NJChiefsFan27 NJChiefsFan27 is offline
Veteran
 
NJChiefsFan27's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2017
Casino cash: $500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Dole View Post
Good lord you should just stop.

"Hunting rifles are generally bolt action" is just outright stupid. I've got a 1964 Winchester Model 100 that disagrees.
https://www.americanrifleman.org/art...unting-rifles/

First result on google for top hunting rifles. 7 of them are bolt-action.
Posts: 1,625
NJChiefsFan27 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.NJChiefsFan27 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.NJChiefsFan27 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.NJChiefsFan27 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.NJChiefsFan27 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.NJChiefsFan27 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.NJChiefsFan27 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.NJChiefsFan27 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.NJChiefsFan27 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.NJChiefsFan27 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.NJChiefsFan27 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2018, 06:05 PM   #52
NJChiefsFan27 NJChiefsFan27 is offline
Veteran
 
NJChiefsFan27's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2017
Casino cash: $500
Quote:
Originally Posted by mac459 View Post
I have never understood this argument.

“ARs are the deadliest weapon ever, military grade, so much death why does someone need to own it”

“You can’t hunt with an AR because you only get 5 bullets and it can’t kill anything big.”

“ARs kill everything they get pointed at”

“You can’t use it for home defense because it isn’t a good tool for that.”

“School shooters use it because it is purpose built to kill everything.”

People don’t get to say it is so deadly then turn and say you can’t use it for hunting. They have books and monthly magazines about using AR to hunt. They also make magazines in anything from 3-50 Round magazines, so your point about magazines along with everything is really either misinformed or very under informed

I use an AR to hunt all of the following

Squirrels, because I can make it a .22.

Coyotes, because of the 5.56 round or my 6.5 Grendel

Deer with my 6.5 Grendel, or flip to my AR 10 and use a 7.62

Boars with a 300 BLK

Elk with the 7.62
That's called a strawman. I didn't say any of those things.
Posts: 1,625
NJChiefsFan27 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.NJChiefsFan27 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.NJChiefsFan27 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.NJChiefsFan27 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.NJChiefsFan27 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.NJChiefsFan27 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.NJChiefsFan27 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.NJChiefsFan27 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.NJChiefsFan27 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.NJChiefsFan27 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.NJChiefsFan27 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2018, 06:09 PM   #53
Raiderhader Raiderhader is offline
Punish me I've been bad
 
Raiderhader's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Strawberry Hill
Casino cash: $21861
Quote:
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan27 View Post
I watched the video.

Let me start by saying that I didn't use the word assault rifle, I used the word military rifle. The AR-15 is just a semi automatic version of the M16, which is clearly a military rifle. In combat, the M16 is almost always used on the semi-auto mode, which effectively means they are carrying around AR-15s because once they are in the same firing mode they are the exact same weapon.

Hunting rifles are generally bolt action and are used with larger caliber ammuntion designed to hunt big game. There are also limited to smaller maganize capacities (5 or less) where as the AR-15's detachable maganize can fire 30 at a time.

All in all, AR-15s are not great comparisons to your typical hunting rifle. They are actually the exact same weapon as the M16 when both are in semi-auto mode (which is the firing mode of choice for most military personnel). Weapon attachments like bump stocks also turn them into fully automatic weapons, if desired.



And this is a perfect example of people being ignorant of guns or anything to do with the culture.

Big game ain’t the only game out there. And even then, semi-autos can be, and are used for big game.
__________________
"Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealousy, boastfulness, and disregard of all the rules."

-- George Orwell, Shooting an Elephant
Posts: 20,407
Raiderhader has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Raiderhader has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Raiderhader has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Raiderhader has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Raiderhader has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Raiderhader has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Raiderhader has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Raiderhader has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Raiderhader has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Raiderhader has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Raiderhader has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2018, 06:10 PM   #54
mac459 mac459 is offline
Supporter
 
mac459's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: North Missouri
Casino cash: $19642
Quote:
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan27 View Post
That's called a strawman. I didn't say any of those things.
So you weren’t implying that ARs weren’t good hunting rifles
__________________
2016 Adopt-a-Chief

Mitch "T-Rex" Morse

All the dinosaurs feared the T-Rex
Posts: 3,090
mac459 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.mac459 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.mac459 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.mac459 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.mac459 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.mac459 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.mac459 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.mac459 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.mac459 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.mac459 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.mac459 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2018, 06:24 PM   #55
NJChiefsFan27 NJChiefsFan27 is offline
Veteran
 
NJChiefsFan27's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2017
Casino cash: $500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiderhader View Post
And this is a perfect example of people being ignorant of guns or anything to do with the culture.

Big game ain’t the only game out there. And even then, semi-autos can be, and are used for big game.
AR-15s can be used to hunt but it's inferior to an actual hunting rifle. It can also be used for self defense, but that is not what it was designed for and there are other firearms better suited for that purpose.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac459 View Post
So you weren’t implying that ARs weren’t good hunting rifles
If you told a gun shop owner you were looking for a weapon to hunt with, he would never recommend purchasing an AR-15 over a true hunting rifle.

Either way, you still have to contend with the fact that the AR-15 and M16 are the exact same weapon when semi-auto mode is selected. How can you argue that it's not a military rifle if that's the case?
Posts: 1,625
NJChiefsFan27 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.NJChiefsFan27 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.NJChiefsFan27 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.NJChiefsFan27 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.NJChiefsFan27 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.NJChiefsFan27 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.NJChiefsFan27 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.NJChiefsFan27 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.NJChiefsFan27 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.NJChiefsFan27 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.NJChiefsFan27 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2018, 06:38 PM   #56
patteeu patteeu is offline
The 23rd Pillar
 
patteeu's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2002
Casino cash: $19337
Quote:
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan27 View Post
AR-15s can be used to hunt but it's inferior to an actual hunting rifle.
Why?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan27 View Post
Either way, you still have to contend with the fact that the AR-15 and M16 are the exact same weapon when semi-auto mode is selected. How can you argue that it's not a military rifle if that's the case?
That's easy. A baseball bat and an M16 are practically the same weapon when you run out of ammo, but what does that prove other than when you take away some of the features of the M16 it becomes a lesser weapon?
__________________


“The American people are tired of liars and people who pretend to be something they’re not.” - Hillary Clinton
Posts: 94,446
patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2018, 07:09 PM   #57
BucEyedPea BucEyedPea is offline
Bucs, Pats, Noles
 
BucEyedPea's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: None of your business
Casino cash: $70063
Quote:
Originally Posted by -King- View Post
Wait you mean to tell me incidents where people are killed, especially students are a bigger story than incidents where no one gets killed?


That's crazy BEP! Who would have thought?!?
Posted via Mobile Device
No incidents where a gun has been shown as a positive and not a horrific negative. Sometimes people do get killed when the gun is used to defend too ya' know. Don't be stupid. It simply shows innocent lives can be saved.

Loony King—not surprised he went to a strawman argument so quickly.
__________________
Posts: 101,176
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2018, 07:11 PM   #58
AMDChief AMDChief is offline
Jesus thinks I'm right
 
AMDChief's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Rent free in your head
Casino cash: $10560
Posts: 2,880
AMDChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.AMDChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.AMDChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.AMDChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.AMDChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.AMDChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.AMDChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.AMDChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.AMDChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.AMDChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.AMDChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2018, 07:14 PM   #59
BucEyedPea BucEyedPea is offline
Bucs, Pats, Noles
 
BucEyedPea's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: None of your business
Casino cash: $70063
Quote:
Originally Posted by patteeu View Post
It may be a bigger story, but an accurate sense of proportion is often missing from the coverage.
IMO that's because the left, who dominate the media, have an agenda—gun control and even confiscation at some point. Tho' they'll deny the latter to kingdom come.
__________________
Posts: 101,176
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2018, 07:18 PM   #60
patteeu patteeu is offline
The 23rd Pillar
 
patteeu's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2002
Casino cash: $19337
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea View Post
IMO that's because the left, who dominate the media, have an agenda—gun control and even confiscation at some point. Tho' they'll deny the latter to kingdom come.
I agree. Some of it's just stupidity and falling into line, but I'm confident that a lot of it is conscious agenda.
__________________


“The American people are tired of liars and people who pretend to be something they’re not.” - Hillary Clinton
Posts: 94,446
patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:30 AM.


This is a test for a client's site.
Fort Worth Texas Process Servers
Covering Arlington, Fort Worth, Grand Prairie and surrounding communities.
Tarrant County, Texas and Johnson County, Texas.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.