Home Mail Chat Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > The Lounge

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-27-2013, 12:45 PM  
Hammock Parties Hammock Parties is offline
**** you, asshole
 
Hammock Parties's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Casino cash: $577
Alex Smith did, does, and will always suck.




Last edited by Hammock Parties; 03-02-2013 at 09:39 PM..
Posts: 197,242
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
 
Old 09-03-2013, 03:52 PM   #1756
Jakemall Jakemall is offline
Veteran
 
Jakemall's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Los Angeles
Casino cash: $10413
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Smiff View Post
Maybe losing Kendal Hunter had something to do with that, smart guy? The scheme was different as well.

You're terrible.
Yup. Losing Kendal Hunter is the reason that Frank Gore couldn't run as well. Damn good thing the 9ers didn't lose LMJ or he would have disappeared into mediocrity.

I'm sure they installed a completely offense when Kaep took over as opposed to putting in a few new wrinkles.

Sorry, not buying it.
Posts: 2,453
Jakemall 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJakemall 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJakemall 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJakemall 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJakemall 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJakemall 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJakemall 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJakemall 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJakemall 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJakemall 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJakemall 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
 
Old 09-03-2013, 03:52 PM   #1757
Alex Smiff Alex Smiff is offline
Banned
 

Join Date: Aug 2013
Casino cash: $5000
Quote:
Originally Posted by ViperVisor View Post
That did Not happen.

What are you imagining happened?


The 49ers beat the Packers week 1 in 2012, on the road. With boring, safe play and Alex Smith.
What is your point? Are you saying that because Smith beat them at the beginning of the season that it would have happened in the playoffs? The same playoffs where he had no receivers and no backup RB? The same playoffs where the defense fell apart and was nowhere near as good as they were at the beginning of the season? Try again.
Posts: 287
Alex Smiff is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Alex Smiff is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Alex Smiff is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Alex Smiff is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Alex Smiff is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Alex Smiff is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
 
Old 09-03-2013, 03:52 PM   #1758
Sandy Vagina Sandy Vagina is offline
Still Got The Blues (For You)
 
Sandy Vagina's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2013
Casino cash: $34278
Quote:
Originally Posted by LowExpectations View Post
Why are you ignoring the point here? The difference in completion percentage and YPA shows a clear difference in how the 49ers attacked defenses through the air. That was the whole point, doofus. Kaepernick threw it deeper, and Smith threw it shorter. What aren't you getting here?
I think we are done here until you attempt to discuss this like an adult.
Posts: 16,053
Sandy Vagina has disabled reputation
 
Old 09-03-2013, 03:53 PM   #1759
Sandy Vagina Sandy Vagina is offline
Still Got The Blues (For You)
 
Sandy Vagina's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2013
Casino cash: $34278
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Smiff View Post
What is your point? Are you saying that because Smith beat them at the beginning of the season that it would have happened in the playoffs? The same playoffs where he had no receivers and no backup RB? The same playoffs where the defense fell apart and was nowhere near as good as they were at the beginning of the season? Try again.

Nice excuses.
Posts: 16,053
Sandy Vagina has disabled reputation
 
Old 09-03-2013, 03:54 PM   #1760
ViperVisor ViperVisor is offline
Veteran
 

Join Date: Mar 2013
Casino cash: $19898
Quote:
Originally Posted by LowExpectations View Post
Remember how much they whined about Crabtree? Boy, they're gonna HATE Bowe.
His bad drop rate was fine and dandy?

espn.go.com/blog/nfcwest/post/_/id/95245/crabtree-harvin-and-2009-wr-draft-class[/url]

The drops are cool when you are T.O. but when Crabtree was a mediocre at best #1 2009-2011, not so much.

2012 his drops dropped and was used much more in a better role for him, the slot.
Posts: 1,532
ViperVisor has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ViperVisor has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ViperVisor has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ViperVisor has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ViperVisor has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ViperVisor has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ViperVisor has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ViperVisor has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ViperVisor has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ViperVisor has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ViperVisor has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
 
Old 09-03-2013, 03:54 PM   #1761
LowExpectations LowExpectations is offline
Starter
 

Join Date: Aug 2013
Casino cash: $5000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac-NinersChiefs View Post
I think we are done here until you attempt to discuss this like an adult.
No, you are done because you don't have an answer to my point. The 49ers did not "play it safe because of the WR talent", they played it safe because Smith does not take risks like Kaepernick does. Make sense yet?
Posts: 165
LowExpectations is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutLowExpectations is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutLowExpectations is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutLowExpectations is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutLowExpectations is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutLowExpectations is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutLowExpectations is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutLowExpectations is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutLowExpectations is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
 
Old 09-03-2013, 03:54 PM   #1762
Alex Smiff Alex Smiff is offline
Banned
 

Join Date: Aug 2013
Casino cash: $5000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakemall View Post
Yup. Losing Kendal Hunter is the reason that Frank Gore couldn't run as well. Damn good thing the 9ers didn't lose LMJ or he would have disappeared into mediocrity.

I'm sure they installed a completely offense when Kaep took over as opposed to putting in a few new wrinkles.

Sorry, not buying it.
Our running game changed with Kendal Hunter being out. It also changed when we started running the option.

All you do is look at numbers that align with your distorted view of Smith and run with them. Instead of looking at them in context like most sane, intelligent people do.

We're comparing which QB's are better and you're talking about the running game. It shows just how far off you are in this argument.
Posts: 287
Alex Smiff is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Alex Smiff is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Alex Smiff is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Alex Smiff is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Alex Smiff is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Alex Smiff is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
 
Old 09-03-2013, 03:55 PM   #1763
LowExpectations LowExpectations is offline
Starter
 

Join Date: Aug 2013
Casino cash: $5000
Quote:
Originally Posted by ViperVisor View Post
His bad drop rate was fine and dandy?

espn.go.com/blog/nfcwest/post/_/id/95245/crabtree-harvin-and-2009-wr-draft-class[/url]

The drops are cool when you are T.O. but when Crabtree was a mediocre at best #1 2009-2011, not so much.

2012 his drops dropped and was used much more in a better role for him, the slot.
Uh huh. What are Bowe's drop rates as of late?
Posts: 165
LowExpectations is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutLowExpectations is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutLowExpectations is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutLowExpectations is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutLowExpectations is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutLowExpectations is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutLowExpectations is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutLowExpectations is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutLowExpectations is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
 
Old 09-03-2013, 03:56 PM   #1764
Sandy Vagina Sandy Vagina is offline
Still Got The Blues (For You)
 
Sandy Vagina's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2013
Casino cash: $34278
Quote:
Originally Posted by ViperVisor View Post
His bad drop rate was fine and dandy?

espn.go.com/blog/nfcwest/post/_/id/95245/crabtree-harvin-and-2009-wr-draft-class[/url]

The drops are cool when you are T.O. but when Crabtree was a mediocre at best #1 2009-2011, not so much.

2012 his drops dropped and was used much more in a better role for him, the slot.
To add to that, a few years ago, Crabtree was not only dropping passes... he was volley-tipping them up so the defense could snatch up INTs. Ran the wrong routes... rarely made himself available when a play broke down. Dude had issues, and it was all because he thought he was too good to practice with the team prior to September.
Posts: 16,053
Sandy Vagina has disabled reputation
 
Old 09-03-2013, 03:56 PM   #1765
Alex Smiff Alex Smiff is offline
Banned
 

Join Date: Aug 2013
Casino cash: $5000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac-NinersChiefs View Post
Nice excuses.
Excuses? It's the truth.

Kaep's performance last year eclipsed Smith's career.
Posts: 287
Alex Smiff is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Alex Smiff is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Alex Smiff is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Alex Smiff is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Alex Smiff is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Alex Smiff is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
 
Old 09-03-2013, 03:57 PM   #1766
LowExpectations LowExpectations is offline
Starter
 

Join Date: Aug 2013
Casino cash: $5000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Smiff View Post
Our running game changed with Kendal Hunter being out. It also changed when we started running the option.

All you do is look at numbers that align with your distorted view of Smith and run with them. Instead of looking at them in context like most sane, intelligent people do.

We're comparing which QB's are better and you're talking about the running game. It shows just how far off you are in this argument.

Posts: 165
LowExpectations is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutLowExpectations is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutLowExpectations is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutLowExpectations is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutLowExpectations is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutLowExpectations is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutLowExpectations is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutLowExpectations is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutLowExpectations is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
 
Old 09-03-2013, 03:59 PM   #1767
Sandy Vagina Sandy Vagina is offline
Still Got The Blues (For You)
 
Sandy Vagina's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2013
Casino cash: $34278
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Smiff View Post
Excuses? It's the truth.

Kaep's performance last year eclipsed Smith's career.

Like I stated moments ago:


Quote:
Bottom line is that when you like a QB? "excuses" turn into legit causation.

... and when you do not like a QB? legit causation becomes "excuses."
Posts: 16,053
Sandy Vagina has disabled reputation
 
Old 09-03-2013, 03:59 PM   #1768
LowExpectations LowExpectations is offline
Starter
 

Join Date: Aug 2013
Casino cash: $5000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac-NinersChiefs View Post
To add to that, a few years ago, Crabtree was not only dropping passes... he was volley-tipping them up so the defense could snatch up INTs. Ran the wrong routes... rarely made himself available when a play broke down. Dude had issues, and it was all because he thought he was too good to practice with the team prior to September.
Are you OldMan9er from webzone? It would explain a lot. Maybe dj43?
Posts: 165
LowExpectations is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutLowExpectations is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutLowExpectations is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutLowExpectations is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutLowExpectations is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutLowExpectations is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutLowExpectations is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutLowExpectations is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutLowExpectations is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
 
Old 09-03-2013, 03:59 PM   #1769
Jakemall Jakemall is offline
Veteran
 
Jakemall's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Los Angeles
Casino cash: $10413
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Smiff View Post
Our running game changed with Kendal Hunter being out. It also changed when we started running the option.

All you do is look at numbers that align with your distorted view of Smith and run with them. Instead of looking at them in context like most sane, intelligent people do.

We're comparing which QB's are better and you're talking about the running game. It shows just how far off you are in this argument.
I could say you're doing the same thing with the stats. I haven't done much cherry picking imo.

Yes, I'm talking about the running game. I'm sorry you don't understand how it relates to the QB...especially on a team that was relying the the Qb's presnap reads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LowExpectations View Post
Smith had a 70% completion rate and 7.9 YPA.

Kaepernick had a 62% completion rate and 8.2 YPA.

That tells us that, once Kaepernick took over, the entire passing game changed and the 49ers started throwing it down field a whole lot more, which disproves MacIdiot's assertion that we "played it safe by design due to subpar talent". The fact of the matter is, Kaepernick had balls letting it fly, and Smith did not.
What it tells us is that Kaep was not as consistent at getting completions but still averaged more yards per attempt than Alex by an ever so slight margin. It doesn't tell us if that was a result of YAC or deeper throws. Now based on what I saw, I'd agree he did throw deeper. That is a completely different thing than "throwing to his backs" which by the way, Kaep did more than Alex did.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Smiff View Post
More garbage from you. I can speculate just like you could. If Alex is playing in 2012 we don't even make it past Green Bay and you would be blaming everyone but him for his lackluster performance.
Yeah, cuz Alex couldn't beat GB the first time around in their house, right?
Posts: 2,453
Jakemall 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJakemall 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJakemall 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJakemall 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJakemall 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJakemall 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJakemall 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJakemall 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJakemall 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJakemall 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJakemall 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
 
Old 09-03-2013, 04:00 PM   #1770
Sandy Vagina Sandy Vagina is offline
Still Got The Blues (For You)
 
Sandy Vagina's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2013
Casino cash: $34278
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Smiff View Post

We're comparing which QB's are better and you're talking about the running game. It shows just how far off you are in this argument.
If you don't think a QB has an important and direct impact on the run game, then I don't know what to tell you. Being able to read the D pre-snap and put the offense in the best situation for success each play? Yeah... that's kind of significant.
Posts: 16,053
Sandy Vagina has disabled reputation
 
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:05 AM.


This is a test for a client's site.
Fort Worth Texas Process Servers
Covering Arlington, Fort Worth, Grand Prairie and surrounding communities.
Tarrant County, Texas and Johnson County, Texas.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.