Home Mail Chat Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > The Lounge

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-13-2015, 09:15 PM  
duncan_idaho duncan_idaho is offline
M-I-Z-Z-O-U
 
duncan_idaho's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Kansas City
Casino cash: $30408
*** Official 2015-16 Mizzou Basketball Repository

Let's track all the shit that is and will be Kermit Anderson's second season at the helm of Mizzou's basketball program.
Posts: 12,344
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2017, 12:41 PM   #1591
KChiefs1 KChiefs1 is online now
ChiefsPlanet Pick'em Champ!
 
KChiefs1's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Mid-Missouri
Casino cash: $41121
*** Official 2015-16 Mizzou Basketball Repository

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerm View Post
I'd keep an eye on Kevin Knox....he has all the blue bloods after him but I can see MPJ swaying him, rumors are Knox was keen on playing with him.

That'd be an insane get....

https://youtu.be/nrdbTAA-gcw
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Posts: 23,997
KChiefs1 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KChiefs1 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KChiefs1 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KChiefs1 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KChiefs1 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KChiefs1 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KChiefs1 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KChiefs1 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KChiefs1 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KChiefs1 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KChiefs1 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2017, 01:24 PM   #1592
Sure-Oz Sure-Oz is online now
Stay positive, don't give up
 
Sure-Oz's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2001
Casino cash: $19483
Quote:
Originally Posted by KChiefs1 View Post
https://youtu.be/nrdbTAA-gcw
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He's talking to duke NC and Kentucky. Yeah huge haul if he considers mizzou
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeezNutz View Post
Sure-Oz could ****ing track anyone in the country via Twitter. Dude makes me scared to leave the house.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeezNutz View Post
.
Sure-Oz in this mother****er. Resident Tweet master and maligned Royals fan.
Posts: 42,538
Sure-Oz Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Sure-Oz Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Sure-Oz Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Sure-Oz Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Sure-Oz Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Sure-Oz Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Sure-Oz Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Sure-Oz Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Sure-Oz Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Sure-Oz Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Sure-Oz Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2017, 01:44 PM   #1593
dlphg9 dlphg9 is offline
Veteran
 
dlphg9's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2010
Casino cash: $9753
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz View Post
He's talking to duke NC and Kentucky. Yeah huge haul if he considers mizzou
By the sound of that interview I think there is no way he's going to even consider Mizzou.
Posts: 1,318
dlphg9 is not part of the Right 53.dlphg9 is not part of the Right 53.dlphg9 is not part of the Right 53.dlphg9 is not part of the Right 53.dlphg9 is not part of the Right 53.dlphg9 is not part of the Right 53.dlphg9 is not part of the Right 53.dlphg9 is not part of the Right 53.dlphg9 is not part of the Right 53.dlphg9 is not part of the Right 53.dlphg9 is not part of the Right 53.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2017, 02:24 PM   #1594
'Hamas' Jenkins 'Hamas' Jenkins is offline
Errich Bachman...
 
'Hamas' Jenkins's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2006
Casino cash: $39672
Started a new thread. Let's flush this turd.
__________________
9/3/2016:
Quote:
Originally Posted by petegz28 View Post
ball on the 7 and you can't even get 3.....yeah MU still has no QB and no line
Posts: 66,030
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2017, 02:28 PM   #1595
DJ's left nut DJ's left nut is online now
Still Dicking Bimbos At Home
 
DJ's left nut's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Columbia, Mo
Casino cash: $19199


With that, I bid you adieu, Kermit era.

You were a whore.
__________________
"If there's a god, he's laughing at us.....and our football team..."
Posts: 27,393
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2017, 02:43 PM   #1596
Sure-Oz Sure-Oz is online now
Stay positive, don't give up
 
Sure-Oz's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2001
Casino cash: $19483
Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
By the sound of that interview I think there is no way he's going to even consider Mizzou.
Sounds like it, hopefully mp jr changes his mind
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeezNutz View Post
Sure-Oz could ****ing track anyone in the country via Twitter. Dude makes me scared to leave the house.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeezNutz View Post
.
Sure-Oz in this mother****er. Resident Tweet master and maligned Royals fan.
Posts: 42,538
Sure-Oz Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Sure-Oz Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Sure-Oz Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Sure-Oz Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Sure-Oz Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Sure-Oz Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Sure-Oz Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Sure-Oz Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Sure-Oz Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Sure-Oz Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Sure-Oz Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
Kim is disappoint

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:15 PM.


This is a test for a client's site.
A new website that shows member-created construction site listings that need fill or have excess fill. Dirt Monkey @ https://DirtMonkey.net
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.