Home Mail Chat Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > The Lounge > Washington DC and The Holy Land

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-13-2018, 12:27 PM  
ChiefsCountry ChiefsCountry is online now
The Insider
 
ChiefsCountry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Lake of the Ozarks
Casino cash: $48852
Obama is still a shithole

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment...nt-planet.html
Posts: 37,304
ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2018, 12:33 PM   #2
Messier Messier is online now
MVP
 

Join Date: Mar 2004
Casino cash: $5150
Didn't watch it did you? Obama said everyone, on both sides has retreated into their media bubbles. He mentioned Fox and NPR as being on different planets. Do you disagree that the two sides appear to have no common ground right now?
Posts: 7,201
Messier would the whole thing.Messier would the whole thing.Messier would the whole thing.Messier would the whole thing.Messier would the whole thing.Messier would the whole thing.Messier would the whole thing.Messier would the whole thing.Messier would the whole thing.Messier would the whole thing.Messier would the whole thing.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2018, 12:40 PM   #3
Over Yonder Over Yonder is online now
Veteran
 
Over Yonder's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: North Missouri
Casino cash: $500
Democrats just flat out boggle my mind. Here it is over a year since the election and they STILL don't know why they lost

I guess if they keep calling us deplorable and from another planet and naxi racist and everything else they keep screaming, maybe they will have better luck next election.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
Few things Democrats profess to love more than a failed Republican.

From Ford and Papa Bush down through Dole and Kemp, McCain and Romney, they universally exclaim 'why can't more be like THEM!!'
Posts: 2,769
Over Yonder Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Over Yonder Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Over Yonder Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Over Yonder Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Over Yonder Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Over Yonder Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Over Yonder Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Over Yonder Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Over Yonder Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Over Yonder Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Over Yonder Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2018, 12:42 PM   #4
IowaHawkeyeChief IowaHawkeyeChief is offline
MVP
 
IowaHawkeyeChief's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2016
Casino cash: $500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Messier View Post
He should have mentioned Fox and NBC, CBS, ABC, CNN, MSNBC and NPR as being on different planets.
FYP
__________________
Dave Lane's old avatar "SOON" answers the question on when TDS will have his family commit him to a mental institution....
Posts: 5,113
IowaHawkeyeChief wants to die in a aids tree fire.IowaHawkeyeChief wants to die in a aids tree fire.IowaHawkeyeChief wants to die in a aids tree fire.IowaHawkeyeChief wants to die in a aids tree fire.IowaHawkeyeChief wants to die in a aids tree fire.IowaHawkeyeChief wants to die in a aids tree fire.IowaHawkeyeChief wants to die in a aids tree fire.IowaHawkeyeChief wants to die in a aids tree fire.IowaHawkeyeChief wants to die in a aids tree fire.IowaHawkeyeChief wants to die in a aids tree fire.IowaHawkeyeChief wants to die in a aids tree fire.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2018, 12:48 PM   #5
Detoxing Detoxing is offline
Needs more middle fingers
 
Detoxing's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: San Diego
Casino cash: $34663
Quote:
Originally Posted by Messier View Post
Didn't watch it did you? Obama said everyone, on both sides has retreated into their media bubbles. He mentioned Fox and NPR as being on different planets. Do you disagree that the two sides appear to have no common ground right now?
This.

What a stupid thing to faux outrage about.

I also love how Fox News likes to pretend they aren't MSM. They've locked into the mindset of their audience and are literally spoon feeding them exactly what they want to hear.

If you think Fox news isn't MSM then you're a goddamn moron. BTW, Fox News thinks your a goddamn moron.

"Former President Barack Obama resurfaced on Friday and took a shot at Fox News viewers, saying they’re “living on a different planet” than people who consume mainstream media."
__________________
Don't half ass two things. Whole ass one thing.

Last edited by Detoxing; 01-13-2018 at 12:54 PM..
Posts: 33,637
Detoxing is obviously part of the inner Circle.Detoxing is obviously part of the inner Circle.Detoxing is obviously part of the inner Circle.Detoxing is obviously part of the inner Circle.Detoxing is obviously part of the inner Circle.Detoxing is obviously part of the inner Circle.Detoxing is obviously part of the inner Circle.Detoxing is obviously part of the inner Circle.Detoxing is obviously part of the inner Circle.Detoxing is obviously part of the inner Circle.Detoxing is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2018, 12:50 PM   #6
Detoxing Detoxing is offline
Needs more middle fingers
 
Detoxing's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: San Diego
Casino cash: $34663
Quote:
Originally Posted by Over Yonder View Post
Democrats just flat out boggle my mind. Here it is over a year since the election and they STILL don't know why they lost

I guess if they keep calling us deplorable and from another planet and naxi racist and everything else they keep screaming, maybe they will have better luck next election.
Either you didn't read and you're just ranting things that you believe to be true, or your reading comprehension is really, really bad.

I almost feel bad for conservatives. Fox News has your balls in a vice and w/e they say you believe because reasons. No need to actually think for yourself. Let Fox News do it for you.
__________________
Don't half ass two things. Whole ass one thing.
Posts: 33,637
Detoxing is obviously part of the inner Circle.Detoxing is obviously part of the inner Circle.Detoxing is obviously part of the inner Circle.Detoxing is obviously part of the inner Circle.Detoxing is obviously part of the inner Circle.Detoxing is obviously part of the inner Circle.Detoxing is obviously part of the inner Circle.Detoxing is obviously part of the inner Circle.Detoxing is obviously part of the inner Circle.Detoxing is obviously part of the inner Circle.Detoxing is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2018, 12:52 PM   #7
Detoxing Detoxing is offline
Needs more middle fingers
 
Detoxing's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: San Diego
Casino cash: $34663
"President Obama SLAMS Fox News".

My god....what a bunch of mind rot bullshit.
__________________
Don't half ass two things. Whole ass one thing.
Posts: 33,637
Detoxing is obviously part of the inner Circle.Detoxing is obviously part of the inner Circle.Detoxing is obviously part of the inner Circle.Detoxing is obviously part of the inner Circle.Detoxing is obviously part of the inner Circle.Detoxing is obviously part of the inner Circle.Detoxing is obviously part of the inner Circle.Detoxing is obviously part of the inner Circle.Detoxing is obviously part of the inner Circle.Detoxing is obviously part of the inner Circle.Detoxing is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2018, 12:54 PM   #8
Messier Messier is online now
MVP
 

Join Date: Mar 2004
Casino cash: $5150
Quote:
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief View Post
FYP
Proving his point. You're taking it as an insult. It's just a fact.
Posts: 7,201
Messier would the whole thing.Messier would the whole thing.Messier would the whole thing.Messier would the whole thing.Messier would the whole thing.Messier would the whole thing.Messier would the whole thing.Messier would the whole thing.Messier would the whole thing.Messier would the whole thing.Messier would the whole thing.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2018, 12:56 PM   #9
Messier Messier is online now
MVP
 

Join Date: Mar 2004
Casino cash: $5150
Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
"President Obama SLAMS Fox News".

My god....what a bunch of mind rot bullshit.
In the same sentence he mentioned NPR. So I guess "President Obama SLAMS Fox News and NPR."
Posts: 7,201
Messier would the whole thing.Messier would the whole thing.Messier would the whole thing.Messier would the whole thing.Messier would the whole thing.Messier would the whole thing.Messier would the whole thing.Messier would the whole thing.Messier would the whole thing.Messier would the whole thing.Messier would the whole thing.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2018, 12:58 PM   #10
Detoxing Detoxing is offline
Needs more middle fingers
 
Detoxing's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: San Diego
Casino cash: $34663
http://www.adweek.com/tvnewser/octob...-months/346888

"Fox News won the cable news ratings war yet again.

The network defeated rivals CNN and MSNBC in total day and in prime time both in total viewers and A25-54 news demo in October 2017. This victory means that Fox News is the most-watched cable news network for a whopping 190 consecutive months."

190 Consecutive months as the most watched news network.

ONE HUNDRED NINETY CONSECUTIVE MONTHS AS THE MOST WATCHED NEWS NETWORK.....Almost 16 years. SIXTEEN YEARS IN A ROW.

And they have the gall to tell you they aren't "MSM". That's how stupid they think you are, conservatives.

And quite frankly, they may be right.
__________________
Don't half ass two things. Whole ass one thing.
Posts: 33,637
Detoxing is obviously part of the inner Circle.Detoxing is obviously part of the inner Circle.Detoxing is obviously part of the inner Circle.Detoxing is obviously part of the inner Circle.Detoxing is obviously part of the inner Circle.Detoxing is obviously part of the inner Circle.Detoxing is obviously part of the inner Circle.Detoxing is obviously part of the inner Circle.Detoxing is obviously part of the inner Circle.Detoxing is obviously part of the inner Circle.Detoxing is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2018, 01:05 PM   #11
LiveSteam LiveSteam is offline
Banned
 

Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: homeof43conferencetitles
Casino cash: $26862
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaddcowDetoxing View Post
http://www.adweek.com/tvnewser/octob...-months/346888

"Fox News won the cable news ratings war yet again.

The network defeated rivals CNN and MSNBC in total day and in prime time both in total viewers and A25-54 news demo in October 2017. This victory means that Fox News is the most-watched cable news network for a whopping 190 consecutive months."

190 Consecutive months as the most watched news network.

ONE HUNDRED NINETY CONSECUTIVE MONTHS AS THE MOST WATCHED NEWS NETWORK.....Almost 16 years. SIXTEEN YEARS IN A ROW.

And they have the gall to tell you they aren't "MSM". That's how stupid they think you are, conservatives.

And quite frankly, they may be right.
JFC! We get it Rachel
Posts: 30,087
LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2018, 01:05 PM   #12
Over Yonder Over Yonder is online now
Veteran
 
Over Yonder's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: North Missouri
Casino cash: $500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
Either you didn't read and you're just ranting things that you believe to be true, or your reading comprehension is really, really bad.

I almost feel bad for conservatives. Fox News has your balls in a vice and w/e they say you believe because reasons. No need to actually think for yourself. Let Fox News do it for you.
You may find this hard to believe, but I rarely watch Fox news these days.

And here is literally the FIRST sentence in this article

Quote:
Former President Barack Obama resurfaced on Friday and took a shot at Fox News viewers, saying they’re “living on a different planet” than people who consume mainstream media.
I mentioned some of the titles that Dems keep screaming, one of them is RIGHT HERE in this article man!! I bolded it for you even

Also your mention of Fox news being mainstream, I would agree with you. However, Obama disagrees with you, I bolded that also. Your beef there is with Obama, not me.

Just saying my piece on what I think of this article and countless other ones like it. Maybe I am wrong, but considering we have a fairly unpopular president sitting in the White House, I don't think I am.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
Few things Democrats profess to love more than a failed Republican.

From Ford and Papa Bush down through Dole and Kemp, McCain and Romney, they universally exclaim 'why can't more be like THEM!!'
Posts: 2,769
Over Yonder Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Over Yonder Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Over Yonder Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Over Yonder Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Over Yonder Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Over Yonder Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Over Yonder Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Over Yonder Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Over Yonder Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Over Yonder Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Over Yonder Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2018, 01:08 PM   #13
HonestChieffan HonestChieffan is online now
Seeking the Truth daily
 
HonestChieffan's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: In the Country in MO
Casino cash: $34409
Sad!
__________________
Frazod to KC Nitwit..."Hey, I saw a picture of some dumpy bitch with a horrible ****tarded giant back tattoo and couldn't help but think of you." Simple, Pure, Perfect. 7/31/2013

Dave Lane: "I have donated more money to people in my life as an atheist that most churches ever will."

Come home to Jesus Dave. Come home.
Posts: 40,962
HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2018, 01:11 PM   #14
Detoxing Detoxing is offline
Needs more middle fingers
 
Detoxing's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: San Diego
Casino cash: $34663
Quote:
Originally Posted by Over Yonder View Post

And here is literally the FIRST sentence in this article



I mentioned some of the titles that Dems keep screaming, one of them is RIGHT HERE in this article man!! I bolded it for you even

Also your mention of Fox news being mainstream, I would agree with you. However, Obama disagrees with you, I bolded that also. Your beef there is with Obama, not me.

Just saying my piece on what I think of this article and countless other ones like it. Maybe I am wrong, but considering we have a fairly unpopular president sitting in the White House, I don't think I am.
Perfect. ****ing Perfect.

Your comprehension is shit.

NOWHERE, NOWHERE did Obama mention "Main Stream Media". Fox News injected that and you bit down hard. My lord, son. Notice how the only part of the sentence that was quoted was "Living on a different planet"? How could you NOT recognize that?

Fox news played you, and Chiefscountry and probably most conservatives like a goddamn fiddle, and they do it ALL THE TIME.

This is EXACTLY what i mean. Fox News knows how you think and they spoon feed you confirmation bias, which triggered your ass.

There simply couldn't be a more blatant example.

If this doesn't show you how MSM Fox News plays you fools to your bias then you're simply incapable of ever understanding it.
__________________
Don't half ass two things. Whole ass one thing.
Posts: 33,637
Detoxing is obviously part of the inner Circle.Detoxing is obviously part of the inner Circle.Detoxing is obviously part of the inner Circle.Detoxing is obviously part of the inner Circle.Detoxing is obviously part of the inner Circle.Detoxing is obviously part of the inner Circle.Detoxing is obviously part of the inner Circle.Detoxing is obviously part of the inner Circle.Detoxing is obviously part of the inner Circle.Detoxing is obviously part of the inner Circle.Detoxing is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2018, 01:17 PM   #15
Over Yonder Over Yonder is online now
Veteran
 
Over Yonder's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: North Missouri
Casino cash: $500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
Either you didn't read and you're just ranting things that you believe to be true, or your reading comprehension is really, really bad.

I almost feel bad for conservatives. Fox News has your balls in a vice and w/e they say you believe because reasons. No need to actually think for yourself. Let Fox News do it for you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
Perfect. ****ing Perfect.

Your comprehension is shit.

NOWHERE, NOWHERE did Obama mention "Main Stream Media". Fox News injected that and you bit down hard. My lord, son. Notice how the only part of the sentence that was quoted was "Living on a different planet"? How could you NOT recognize that?

Fox news played you, and Chiefscountry and probably most conservatives like a goddamn fiddle, and they do it ALL THE TIME.

This is EXACTLY what i mean. Fox News knows how you think and they spoon feed you confirmation bias, which triggered your ass.

There simply couldn't be a more blatant example.

If this doesn't show you how MSM Fox News plays you fools to your bias then you're simply incapable of ever understanding it.
That is what you said, read!! And I copied and posted exactly what the article said!! I am playing by your rules and you are calling me names, WTF?

Did you mean watch the video, because I didn't do that. I try not to watch that communist talk any more than I have to. If you are saying the written article and the video differ, then great. But that is not what you said, you said READ. Are we on the same page here?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
Few things Democrats profess to love more than a failed Republican.

From Ford and Papa Bush down through Dole and Kemp, McCain and Romney, they universally exclaim 'why can't more be like THEM!!'
Posts: 2,769
Over Yonder Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Over Yonder Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Over Yonder Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Over Yonder Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Over Yonder Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Over Yonder Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Over Yonder Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Over Yonder Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Over Yonder Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Over Yonder Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Over Yonder Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:30 PM.


This is a test for a client's site.
Fort Worth Texas Process Servers
Covering Arlington, Fort Worth, Grand Prairie and surrounding communities.
Tarrant County, Texas and Johnson County, Texas.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.