Home Mail MemberMap Chat (0) Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > The Lounge > Media Center

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-06-2004, 04:29 PM  
Deberg_1990 Deberg_1990 is offline
MVP
 
Deberg_1990's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: San Antonio Tx.
Casino cash: $168730
The Official "Lost" the series discussion

I figured I would start a thread for this and see what happens....there seemed to be quite a few viewers on the board for this show the past few weeks.....I like the direction the show is taking so far......episode 3 tonight at 7 central on ABC....
Posts: 47,714
Deberg_1990 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Deberg_1990 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Deberg_1990 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Deberg_1990 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Deberg_1990 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Deberg_1990 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Deberg_1990 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Deberg_1990 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Deberg_1990 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Deberg_1990 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Deberg_1990 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 07:18 AM   #4726
tymania tymania is offline
Love it or Leave it USA#1
 
tymania's Avatar
 
3D Field Goal - Pro Champion
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Council Bluffs, Iowa
Casino cash: $16180
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefnj2 View Post
Didn't learn too much tonight. Next week looks great.
Yeah lastnight's episode was a build up episode leading into next week, i would say.. still was a pretty good episode though.

Prediction: Sawyer is going to die or stay behind in order to help kate get off the island. And in the Flashsideways he was a cop? WTF didnt see that coming...i like it though.
Posts: 808
tymania is the dumbass Milkman is always talking abouttymania is the dumbass Milkman is always talking abouttymania is the dumbass Milkman is always talking abouttymania is the dumbass Milkman is always talking abouttymania is the dumbass Milkman is always talking abouttymania is the dumbass Milkman is always talking abouttymania is the dumbass Milkman is always talking abouttymania is the dumbass Milkman is always talking abouttymania is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 07:26 AM   #4727
BigRedChief BigRedChief is offline
Brainwashed
 
BigRedChief's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Swims with fishes
Casino cash: $291878
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefnj2 View Post
Didn't learn too much tonight. Next week looks great.
More of a makeup episode for Sawyer because he has been neglected lately. Women love the dude. My wife said ...I'm going to miss looking at Sawyer...

So whitmore is with/for Jacob despite Jacob allowing him to be cast off the island?

Whitmore ain't stupid, he knows Sawyer is going to screw them and tell them they are there. He knows that and is planning accordingly. Yeah, I think Sawyer dies to save people and get them off the Island. He's already sacrificed getting off the island for Kate once. Someone people like has to die. Sayid dying wouldn't have the same impact beyond his own personal redemption.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris616 View Post
There is a place inside man where his life can be terminated on voice command. Its the fail safe device meant to be used at the end of times.
Posts: 41,475
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 07:34 AM   #4728
tymania tymania is offline
Love it or Leave it USA#1
 
tymania's Avatar
 
3D Field Goal - Pro Champion
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Council Bluffs, Iowa
Casino cash: $16180
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
More of a makeup episode for Sawyer because he has been neglected lately. Women love the dude. My wife said ...I'm going to miss looking at Sawyer...

So whitmore is with/for Jacob despite Jacob allowing him to be cast off the island?

Whitmore ain't stupid, he knows Sawyer is going to screw them and tell them they are there. He knows that and is planning accordingly. Yeah, I think Sawyer dies to save people and get them off the Island. He's already sacrificed getting off the island for Kate once. Someone people like has to die. Sayid dying wouldn't have the same impact beyond his own personal redemption.
Yeah i got the feeling that Whitmore knew what Sawyer was up to, too. But ultimately i dont see Whitmore winning the battle, i could be wrong though.
I wonder if Jack will get involved with the "battle" at all.
Posts: 808
tymania is the dumbass Milkman is always talking abouttymania is the dumbass Milkman is always talking abouttymania is the dumbass Milkman is always talking abouttymania is the dumbass Milkman is always talking abouttymania is the dumbass Milkman is always talking abouttymania is the dumbass Milkman is always talking abouttymania is the dumbass Milkman is always talking abouttymania is the dumbass Milkman is always talking abouttymania is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 07:43 AM   #4729
rad rad is offline
Because I can
 
rad's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Jets/Giants/Bills country
Casino cash: $219
I'm kinda confused about what year it is...I thought it was still 1977 on the island. I need to go back and rewatch some previous episodes to refresh my memory. I think I'm starting to get short-term memory loss.

Also, I think I may be getting short-term memory loss.
__________________
-----------------------------------------------------
Quote:
Originally Posted by SNR View Post
When I'm feeling down, I always do something awesome like drink wine, listen to a Bruckner symphony, and contemplate how awesome it is to be white. But that's just me of course.
Posts: 5,415
rad must have mowed badgirl's lawn.rad must have mowed badgirl's lawn.rad must have mowed badgirl's lawn.rad must have mowed badgirl's lawn.rad must have mowed badgirl's lawn.rad must have mowed badgirl's lawn.rad must have mowed badgirl's lawn.rad must have mowed badgirl's lawn.rad must have mowed badgirl's lawn.rad must have mowed badgirl's lawn.rad must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 07:45 AM   #4730
tymania tymania is offline
Love it or Leave it USA#1
 
tymania's Avatar
 
3D Field Goal - Pro Champion
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Council Bluffs, Iowa
Casino cash: $16180
Quote:
Originally Posted by rad View Post
I'm kinda confused about what year it is...I thought it was still 1977 on the island. I need to go back and rewatch some previous episodes to refresh my memory. I think I'm starting to get short-term memory loss.

Also, I think I may be getting short-term memory loss.
.. the buddah bug gettin to ya?
Posts: 808
tymania is the dumbass Milkman is always talking abouttymania is the dumbass Milkman is always talking abouttymania is the dumbass Milkman is always talking abouttymania is the dumbass Milkman is always talking abouttymania is the dumbass Milkman is always talking abouttymania is the dumbass Milkman is always talking abouttymania is the dumbass Milkman is always talking abouttymania is the dumbass Milkman is always talking abouttymania is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 07:51 AM   #4731
Chiefnj2 Chiefnj2 is offline
MVP
 
Chiefnj2's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2007
Casino cash: $57389
Quote:
Originally Posted by tymania View Post
Yeah lastnight's episode was a build up episode leading into next week, i would say.. still was a pretty good episode though.

Prediction: Sawyer is going to die or stay behind in order to help kate get off the island. And in the Flashsideways he was a cop? WTF didnt see that coming...i like it though.
I don't think it's really a buildup to next week. My understanding is that next week is the Richard episode and you get a really big explanation of the mythology and history of the island and MIB/Jacob.

Over at dark ufo some "spies" who had access to episodes already filmed, and who gave them scores prior to their airing have been pretty spot on up to date (lowest rated Kate and Sawyer episodes). They have next weeks as the highest rated of the season.
__________________
Seahawks 2012 & Forever. No more waiting on a QB.
Posts: 17,218
Chiefnj2 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Chiefnj2 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Chiefnj2 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Chiefnj2 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Chiefnj2 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Chiefnj2 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Chiefnj2 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Chiefnj2 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Chiefnj2 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Chiefnj2 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Chiefnj2 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 07:54 AM   #4732
tymania tymania is offline
Love it or Leave it USA#1
 
tymania's Avatar
 
3D Field Goal - Pro Champion
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Council Bluffs, Iowa
Casino cash: $16180
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefnj2 View Post
I don't think it's really a buildup to next week. My understanding is that next week is the Richard episode and you get a really big explanation of the mythology and history of the island and MIB/Jacob.

Over at dark ufo some "spies" who had access to episodes already filmed, and who gave them scores prior to their airing have been pretty spot on up to date (lowest rated Kate and Sawyer episodes). They have next weeks as the highest rated of the season.
thats right i forgot about the Richard centric episode.. that should be excellent!! cant wait!
Posts: 808
tymania is the dumbass Milkman is always talking abouttymania is the dumbass Milkman is always talking abouttymania is the dumbass Milkman is always talking abouttymania is the dumbass Milkman is always talking abouttymania is the dumbass Milkman is always talking abouttymania is the dumbass Milkman is always talking abouttymania is the dumbass Milkman is always talking abouttymania is the dumbass Milkman is always talking abouttymania is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 07:59 AM   #4733
Shag Shag is offline
Factory of Sadness
 

Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Casino cash: $73327
Pretty "blah" episode, IMHO. Didn't do any major advancement of the story, and didn't really help drive to the end of the show. I was very surprised to see an episode like that at this point in the series...
Posts: 3,894
Shag must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Shag must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Shag must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Shag must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Shag must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Shag must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Shag must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Shag must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Shag must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Shag must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Shag must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 07:59 AM   #4734
rad rad is offline
Because I can
 
rad's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Jets/Giants/Bills country
Casino cash: $219
Quote:
Originally Posted by tymania View Post
.. the buddah bug gettin to ya?
Nah....been a while since I did that. Just thought that was a good place for that joke.
As for the year thing, that's legit. I'm really confused about the year. I think I may have some stuff confused because I thought the Ajira flight was in '07.
__________________
-----------------------------------------------------
Quote:
Originally Posted by SNR View Post
When I'm feeling down, I always do something awesome like drink wine, listen to a Bruckner symphony, and contemplate how awesome it is to be white. But that's just me of course.
Posts: 5,415
rad must have mowed badgirl's lawn.rad must have mowed badgirl's lawn.rad must have mowed badgirl's lawn.rad must have mowed badgirl's lawn.rad must have mowed badgirl's lawn.rad must have mowed badgirl's lawn.rad must have mowed badgirl's lawn.rad must have mowed badgirl's lawn.rad must have mowed badgirl's lawn.rad must have mowed badgirl's lawn.rad must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 08:03 AM   #4735
tymania tymania is offline
Love it or Leave it USA#1
 
tymania's Avatar
 
3D Field Goal - Pro Champion
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Council Bluffs, Iowa
Casino cash: $16180
Quote:
Originally Posted by rad View Post
Nah....been a while since I did that. Just thought that was a good place for that joke.
As for the year thing, that's legit. I'm really confused about the year. I think I may have some stuff confused because I thought the Ajira flight was in '07.
It was when it crashed Jack and the others were sent back in time.. if you remember they disappeared from the plane once it crashed.. and everyone else on the plane landed on the Hydro island, in present time. Then Jack did the whole Hydrogen bomb thing to get back to present time
Posts: 808
tymania is the dumbass Milkman is always talking abouttymania is the dumbass Milkman is always talking abouttymania is the dumbass Milkman is always talking abouttymania is the dumbass Milkman is always talking abouttymania is the dumbass Milkman is always talking abouttymania is the dumbass Milkman is always talking abouttymania is the dumbass Milkman is always talking abouttymania is the dumbass Milkman is always talking abouttymania is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 08:26 AM   #4736
rad rad is offline
Because I can
 
rad's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Jets/Giants/Bills country
Casino cash: $219
Quote:
Originally Posted by tymania View Post
It was when it crashed Jack and the others were sent back in time.. if you remember they disappeared from the plane once it crashed.. and everyone else on the plane landed on the Hydro island, in present time. Then Jack did the whole Hydrogen bomb thing to get back to present time
Oh OK...I thought that since the bomb "didn't work", it was still 1977.
__________________
-----------------------------------------------------
Quote:
Originally Posted by SNR View Post
When I'm feeling down, I always do something awesome like drink wine, listen to a Bruckner symphony, and contemplate how awesome it is to be white. But that's just me of course.
Posts: 5,415
rad must have mowed badgirl's lawn.rad must have mowed badgirl's lawn.rad must have mowed badgirl's lawn.rad must have mowed badgirl's lawn.rad must have mowed badgirl's lawn.rad must have mowed badgirl's lawn.rad must have mowed badgirl's lawn.rad must have mowed badgirl's lawn.rad must have mowed badgirl's lawn.rad must have mowed badgirl's lawn.rad must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 08:29 AM   #4737
Chiefnj2 Chiefnj2 is offline
MVP
 
Chiefnj2's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2007
Casino cash: $57389
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shag View Post
Pretty "blah" episode, IMHO. Didn't do any major advancement of the story, and didn't really help drive to the end of the show. I was very surprised to see an episode like that at this point in the series...
Is it news/ a reveal that Widmore is against the MIB? I always thought that Widmore was against Ben, and Ben was aligned with Jacob, thus Widmore was an ally with MIB.
__________________
Seahawks 2012 & Forever. No more waiting on a QB.
Posts: 17,218
Chiefnj2 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Chiefnj2 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Chiefnj2 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Chiefnj2 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Chiefnj2 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Chiefnj2 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Chiefnj2 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Chiefnj2 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Chiefnj2 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Chiefnj2 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Chiefnj2 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 08:37 AM   #4738
Baby Lee Baby Lee is offline
Cake Boss!!
 
Baby Lee's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: 456 Lick My Butthole Lane
Casino cash: $127691
So was Smokey's story to Kate about his crazy mom;

true?
made up out of whole cloth?
an appropriation of Locke's story?
__________________
#geekyporn - Star Wars, but with ****in' - it's a wokring title #secondseacrest
Posts: 38,710
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 08:47 AM   #4739
Chiefnj2 Chiefnj2 is offline
MVP
 
Chiefnj2's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2007
Casino cash: $57389
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
So was Smokey's story to Kate about his crazy mom;

true?
made up out of whole cloth?
an appropriation of Locke's story?
Do you really want to know?
__________________
Seahawks 2012 & Forever. No more waiting on a QB.
Posts: 17,218
Chiefnj2 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Chiefnj2 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Chiefnj2 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Chiefnj2 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Chiefnj2 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Chiefnj2 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Chiefnj2 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Chiefnj2 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Chiefnj2 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Chiefnj2 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Chiefnj2 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 08:49 AM   #4740
Baby Lee Baby Lee is offline
Cake Boss!!
 
Baby Lee's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: 456 Lick My Butthole Lane
Casino cash: $127691
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefnj2 View Post
Do you really want to know?
I'm kinda hoping, if it's true, we get a full vetting in;

Spoiler!
__________________
#geekyporn - Star Wars, but with ****in' - it's a wokring title #secondseacrest
Posts: 38,710
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:14 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.