Home Mail MemberMap Chat (0) Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > The Royal Lounge

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-12-2004, 02:01 PM  
BigRedChief BigRedChief is offline
Brainwashed
 
BigRedChief's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Swims with fishes
Casino cash: $8839
VARSITY
The Chiefs Planet Word Association Game

Here's how you play. You associate a word with the previous posters word. I've seen these threads on BB's go on for years......An example

Chiefs

the next poster posts
Arrowhead
The next
tailgating
the next
BBQ
and so on and so on
no thread drift. Post only one word without comment. Try not to repeat words.

Last edited by BigRedChief; 10-27-2004 at 08:51 PM..
Posts: 43,352
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
 
Old 12-14-2004, 12:38 PM   #2296
bogie bogie is offline
West Coast Chief
 
bogie's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: california
Casino cash: $5000
Quote:
Originally Posted by go bo
car
pet

get it carpet
Posts: 3,563
bogie is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.bogie is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
 
Old 12-14-2004, 12:48 PM   #2297
Kraut Kraut is offline
Don't Make Me Angry...
 
Kraut's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Hells Kitchen, NY
Casino cash: $5000
Quote:
Originally Posted by bogie
pet

get it carpet
dog
Posts: 7,425
Kraut is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Kraut is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
 
Old 12-14-2004, 01:06 PM   #2298
go bowe go bowe is offline
bye bye bo...
 
go bowe's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: independence
Casino cash: $5836
cat
Posts: 30,039
go bowe 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.go bowe 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.go bowe 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.go bowe 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.go bowe 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.go bowe 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.go bowe 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.go bowe 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.go bowe 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.go bowe 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.go bowe 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
 
Old 12-14-2004, 01:11 PM   #2299
Alton deFlat Alton deFlat is offline
The Sicilian
 
Alton deFlat's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Joplin, Missouri
Casino cash: $5000
Quote:
Originally Posted by go bo
cat
scratch
Posts: 2,844
Alton deFlat must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Alton deFlat must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Alton deFlat must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Alton deFlat must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Alton deFlat must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Alton deFlat must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Alton deFlat must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Alton deFlat must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Alton deFlat must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Alton deFlat must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Alton deFlat must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
 
Old 12-14-2004, 01:36 PM   #2300
go bowe go bowe is offline
bye bye bo...
 
go bowe's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: independence
Casino cash: $5836
bite
Posts: 30,039
go bowe 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.go bowe 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.go bowe 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.go bowe 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.go bowe 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.go bowe 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.go bowe 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.go bowe 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.go bowe 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.go bowe 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.go bowe 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
 
Old 12-14-2004, 02:09 PM   #2301
MOhillbilly MOhillbilly is offline
Mama Tried
 
MOhillbilly's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Missouri
Casino cash: $5424
Quote:
Originally Posted by go bo
bite

cookie
__________________
True Son of Liberty
Posts: 22,965
MOhillbilly has disabled reputation
 
Old 12-14-2004, 02:26 PM   #2302
alpha_omega alpha_omega is offline
MVP
 
alpha_omega's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Liberty
Casino cash: $6782
Quote:
Originally Posted by MOhillbilly
cookie
jar
Posts: 6,787
alpha_omega Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.alpha_omega Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.alpha_omega Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.alpha_omega Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.alpha_omega Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.alpha_omega Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.alpha_omega Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.alpha_omega Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.alpha_omega Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.alpha_omega Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.alpha_omega Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
 
Old 12-14-2004, 09:37 PM   #2303
BigRedChief BigRedChief is offline
Brainwashed
 
BigRedChief's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Swims with fishes
Casino cash: $8839
VARSITY
Quote:
Originally Posted by alpha_omega
jar
Head
__________________
People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.

Issac Asimov
Posts: 43,352
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
 
Old 12-14-2004, 09:41 PM   #2304
go bowe go bowe is offline
bye bye bo...
 
go bowe's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: independence
Casino cash: $5836
swallow
Posts: 30,039
go bowe 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.go bowe 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.go bowe 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.go bowe 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.go bowe 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.go bowe 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.go bowe 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.go bowe 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.go bowe 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.go bowe 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.go bowe 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
 
Old 12-15-2004, 02:35 AM   #2305
grandllama grandllama is offline
Hi, I'm Llama
 
grandllama's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Colts Hell
Casino cash: $5000
Quote:
Originally Posted by go bo
swallow
sperm
__________________
How to I put something here?
Posts: 5,670
grandllama is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutgrandllama is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutgrandllama is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutgrandllama is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutgrandllama is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutgrandllama is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutgrandllama is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutgrandllama is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutgrandllama is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutgrandllama is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutgrandllama is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
 
Old 12-15-2004, 02:44 AM   #2306
Kraut Kraut is offline
Don't Make Me Angry...
 
Kraut's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Hells Kitchen, NY
Casino cash: $5000
Quote:
Originally Posted by grandllama
sperm
bath
Posts: 7,425
Kraut is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Kraut is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
 
Old 12-15-2004, 03:11 AM   #2307
grandllama grandllama is offline
Hi, I'm Llama
 
grandllama's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Colts Hell
Casino cash: $5000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kraut
bath
house
__________________
How to I put something here?
Posts: 5,670
grandllama is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutgrandllama is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutgrandllama is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutgrandllama is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutgrandllama is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutgrandllama is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutgrandllama is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutgrandllama is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutgrandllama is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutgrandllama is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutgrandllama is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
 
Old 12-15-2004, 07:12 AM   #2308
alpha_omega alpha_omega is offline
MVP
 
alpha_omega's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Liberty
Casino cash: $6782
Quote:
Originally Posted by grandllama
house
warming
Posts: 6,787
alpha_omega Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.alpha_omega Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.alpha_omega Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.alpha_omega Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.alpha_omega Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.alpha_omega Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.alpha_omega Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.alpha_omega Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.alpha_omega Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.alpha_omega Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.alpha_omega Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
 
Old 12-15-2004, 08:51 AM   #2309
HarryParatestes HarryParatestes is offline
Starter
 

Join Date: Jun 2003
Casino cash: $5000
Quote:
Originally Posted by alpha_omega
warming

PAR-TAY!
__________________
Harry Paratestes: President, Vice President, Treasurer, Seargent -at-Arms, Sole Member, North Alabama Chiefs Fan Club
Posts: 684
HarryParatestes is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.HarryParatestes is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
 
Old 12-15-2004, 08:52 AM   #2310
Mr. Kotter Mr. Kotter is offline
Lookin' for the answers...
 
Mr. Kotter's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Somewhere else
Casino cash: $1062
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryParatestes
PAR-TAY!
Drink
__________________
Alex Smith will be better than Geno or Cassel, Alex Smith will be better than Geno or Cassel, Alex Smith will be better than Geno or Cassel, Alex Smith will be better than Geno or Cassel...
Posts: 40,005
Mr. Kotter has disabled reputation
 
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:35 PM.


This is a test for a client's site.
A new website that shows member-created construction site listings that need fill or have excess fill. Dirt Monkey @ https://DirtMonkey.net
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.