Home Mail MemberMap Chat (0) Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > The GET IN MAH BELLY! Lounge

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-15-2004, 08:36 PM  
Skip Towne Skip Towne is offline
Supporter
 
Skip Towne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: T-Town
Casino cash: $1109186
The OFFICIAL MNF Cowboys beat down thread

I hate the Cowboys. This is fun!!!!!
Posts: 69,672
Skip Towne < CasselSkip Towne < CasselSkip Towne < CasselSkip Towne < CasselSkip Towne < CasselSkip Towne < CasselSkip Towne < CasselSkip Towne < CasselSkip Towne < CasselSkip Towne < CasselSkip Towne < Cassel
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2004, 08:43 PM   #2
Nzoner Nzoner is offline
a haw haw haw
 
Nzoner's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: shack outside LaGrange
Casino cash: $306680007
Looks like this one is over.
__________________
"Nothing matters but the weekend...from a Tuesday point of view."
Posts: 22,386
Nzoner 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Nzoner 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Nzoner 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Nzoner 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Nzoner 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Nzoner 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Nzoner 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Nzoner 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Nzoner 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Nzoner 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Nzoner 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2004, 08:45 PM   #3
tk13 tk13 is offline
...
 

Join Date: Nov 2001
Casino cash: $130407
All you Donovan McNabb haters should've seen that play where he avoided the sack, scrambled all around the field for over 14 seconds, then went deep 50 yards down the field for a big gain to Pinkston...
Posts: 34,927
tk13 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.tk13 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.tk13 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.tk13 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.tk13 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.tk13 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.tk13 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.tk13 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.tk13 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.tk13 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.tk13 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2004, 08:48 PM   #4
|Zach| |Zach| is offline
For The Glory Of The City
 
|Zach|'s Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Kansas City
Casino cash: $45587
I have not been watching it....what I am looking for is for the Eagles to do really well and for TO to have a horrible game at the same time...
__________________
Posts: 45,502
|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2004, 08:50 PM   #5
Nzoner Nzoner is offline
a haw haw haw
 
Nzoner's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: shack outside LaGrange
Casino cash: $306680007
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZachKC
I have not been watching it....what I am looking for is for the Eagles to do really well and for TO to have a horrible game at the same time...
TOo late
__________________
"Nothing matters but the weekend...from a Tuesday point of view."
Posts: 22,386
Nzoner 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Nzoner 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Nzoner 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Nzoner 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Nzoner 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Nzoner 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Nzoner 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Nzoner 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Nzoner 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Nzoner 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Nzoner 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2004, 08:51 PM   #6
Skip Towne Skip Towne is offline
Supporter
 
Skip Towne's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: T-Town
Casino cash: $1109186
I love to watch the Cowboys get rolled. Especially at home. Bwahahahahahaha.
Posts: 69,672
Skip Towne < CasselSkip Towne < CasselSkip Towne < CasselSkip Towne < CasselSkip Towne < CasselSkip Towne < CasselSkip Towne < CasselSkip Towne < CasselSkip Towne < CasselSkip Towne < CasselSkip Towne < Cassel
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2004, 08:51 PM   #7
|Zach| |Zach| is offline
For The Glory Of The City
 
|Zach|'s Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Kansas City
Casino cash: $45587
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nzoner 338
TOo late
damn
__________________
Posts: 45,502
|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2004, 08:52 PM   #8
tk13 tk13 is offline
...
 

Join Date: Nov 2001
Casino cash: $130407
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZachKC
I have not been watching it....what I am looking for is for the Eagles to do really well and for TO to have a horrible game at the same time...
He's got 2 TD's at halftime and has already celebrated on the "star" on the Cowboys helmet in the endzone....
Posts: 34,927
tk13 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.tk13 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.tk13 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.tk13 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.tk13 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.tk13 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.tk13 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.tk13 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.tk13 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.tk13 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.tk13 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2004, 08:52 PM   #9
Rausch Rausch is online now
MVP
 
Rausch's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Jefferson City, mo., USA
Casino cash: $1227558
He he he...there will be some money behind the counter at Ceasar's Palace for Rausch this week...
__________________
Quote:
"He had no teeth, and he was slobbering all over himself. I'm thinking, 'You can have your money back, just get me out of here. Let me go be an accountant." I can't tell you how badly I wanted out of there."
Denver rookie QB John Elway, on Jack Lambert, after Lambert and the Steelers knocked Elway out of his first game as a pro (1983).
Quote:
Originally Posted by rico View Post
I wish I always ended up at gay bars.
Posts: 49,577
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2004, 08:52 PM   #10
|Zach| |Zach| is offline
For The Glory Of The City
 
|Zach|'s Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Kansas City
Casino cash: $45587
Quote:
Originally Posted by tk13
He's got 2 TD's at halftime and has already celebrated on the "star" on the Cowboys helmet in the endzone....
__________________
Posts: 45,502
|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2004, 08:54 PM   #11
Skip Towne Skip Towne is offline
Supporter
 
Skip Towne's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: T-Town
Casino cash: $1109186
Quote:
Originally Posted by tk13
He's got 2 TD's at halftime and has already celebrated on the "star" on the Cowboys helmet in the endzone....
Yeah, that is the only bad part. Watching that illiterate dick get attention.
Posts: 69,672
Skip Towne < CasselSkip Towne < CasselSkip Towne < CasselSkip Towne < CasselSkip Towne < CasselSkip Towne < CasselSkip Towne < CasselSkip Towne < CasselSkip Towne < CasselSkip Towne < CasselSkip Towne < Cassel
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2004, 08:55 PM   #12
TEX TEX is offline
I SURVIVED Herm, Scott & Matt!
 
TEX's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Houston, TX
Casino cash: $10271513
This one os probably like what the Patriots are gonna do to us next week.
__________________
Welcome to the National FIXED League...
My new FAVORITE Numbers are 43 & 8...
Posts: 14,140
TEX has disabled reputation
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2004, 08:58 PM   #13
Rausch Rausch is online now
MVP
 
Rausch's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Jefferson City, mo., USA
Casino cash: $1227558
Quote:
Originally Posted by TEX
This one os probably like what the Patriots are gonna do to us next week.
Someone isn't paying attention. We beat all the winning teams, we just lose to the $#itbags...

Shame our schedule wasn't as tough as it was supposed to be this year...
__________________
Quote:
"He had no teeth, and he was slobbering all over himself. I'm thinking, 'You can have your money back, just get me out of here. Let me go be an accountant." I can't tell you how badly I wanted out of there."
Denver rookie QB John Elway, on Jack Lambert, after Lambert and the Steelers knocked Elway out of his first game as a pro (1983).
Quote:
Originally Posted by rico View Post
I wish I always ended up at gay bars.
Posts: 49,577
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2004, 09:02 PM   #14
Nzoner Nzoner is offline
a haw haw haw
 
Nzoner's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: shack outside LaGrange
Casino cash: $306680007
Eddie who?
__________________
"Nothing matters but the weekend...from a Tuesday point of view."
Posts: 22,386
Nzoner 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Nzoner 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Nzoner 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Nzoner 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Nzoner 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Nzoner 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Nzoner 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Nzoner 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Nzoner 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Nzoner 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Nzoner 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2004, 09:15 PM   #15
royr17 royr17 is offline
MVP
 

Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Lovin my kids
Casino cash: $15341
The TD run be Eddie i was impressed with, and the one of the toss play to the outside i was impressed with too.
Posts: 5,921
royr17 has disabled reputation
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:31 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.