Home Mail MemberMap Chat (0) Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-26-2004, 09:32 PM  
royr17 royr17 is offline
MVP
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Lovin my kids
Casino cash: $8312
Girlfriend Subject : WTF do i do ?

Ok guys i have encountered a little problem here, I have 4 girls in my life now fighting over me.

3 in Kentucky and 1 in Tennessee. All 4 really - I mean really - do like me. They like everything about me. But I dont know what to do, I mean i really like all 4 of them except for 1.

2 of the girls are from Louisville, KY, one is very hot and the other is so so, than theres one from Paducah that is hot, and the one from Tennessee is not so hot.

So I come to you guys for advice again. WTF Do I Do on this Matter ?

Last edited by Rich Scanlon; 12-27-2004 at 07:19 AM..
Posts: 5,952
royr17 has disabled reputation
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2004, 04:18 PM   #151
royr17 royr17 is offline
MVP
 

Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Lovin my kids
Casino cash: $8312
Quote:
Originally Posted by badgirl
Where do you live? I noticed the towns you mention is close to my hometown. I lived in Bristol TN. My son and his dad lives in Harlan,KY. I therefore say go for the TN girl, she may not be the hottest as you say, but I bet she will be the best at "everything".
I like in Greenville KY and I am 2 hours from Nashville.
Posts: 5,952
royr17 has disabled reputation
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2004, 05:05 PM   #152
chiefs4me chiefs4me is offline
Whatever..
 
chiefs4me's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2004
Casino cash: $5000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iowanian
If you've conned Chics on the net, into shipping you $200 video game systems...........I take back everything I've said.

I'm hitting you up for adice on where to go online, and how to work those ho's.

when u find out let me know.
Posts: 9,512
chiefs4me is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.chiefs4me is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.chiefs4me is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2004, 05:07 PM   #153
Logical Logical is offline
Screw U if U can't take a joke
 
Logical's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Casino cash: $5000
Quote:
Originally Posted by royr17
This is great, I just had another girl join the list, now its up to 5.
If you have not met them in person you have no list. You need to start actually meeting women in your local area. Good luck III
Posts: 31,579
Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2004, 05:13 PM   #154
Phobia Phobia is offline
Together is Powerful
 
Phobia's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: KCMO
Casino cash: $5703
Plus the word choice "fighting over me" seems a bit off. They're not fighting over you, Roy. They're investigating you to see if you're the type of guy they'd like to hang out with. Or, they're a couple of old dudes messing with your head. When you meet a girl in the conventional sense, let me know and I'll be happy to share some of my practical advice. Until then, you get both barrels full of sarcasm.
Posts: 55,757
Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2004, 05:20 PM   #155
chiefs4me chiefs4me is offline
Whatever..
 
chiefs4me's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2004
Casino cash: $5000
are we grumpy today
Posts: 9,512
chiefs4me is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.chiefs4me is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.chiefs4me is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2004, 05:24 PM   #156
ChiefsFire ChiefsFire is offline
Eh
 
ChiefsFire's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: on top
Casino cash: $5000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phobia
Plus the word choice "fighting over me" seems a bit off. They're not fighting over you, Roy. They're investigating you to see if you're the type of guy they'd like to hang out with. Or, they're a couple of old dudes messing with your head. When you meet a girl in the conventional sense, let me know and I'll be happy to share some of my practical advice. Until then, you get both barrels full of sarcasm.

wrong time of the month there Phob???
Posts: 3,033
ChiefsFire is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ChiefsFire is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2004, 05:29 PM   #157
Skip Towne Skip Towne is offline
Supporter
 
Skip Towne's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: T-Town
Casino cash: $5000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phobia
Plus the word choice "fighting over me" seems a bit off. They're not fighting over you, Roy. They're investigating you to see if you're the type of guy they'd like to hang out with. Or, they're a couple of old dudes messing with your head. When you meet a girl in the conventional sense, let me know and I'll be happy to share some of my practical advice. Until then, you get both barrels full of sarcasm.
Yeah, well, you gave GoChiefs several threads full of advice and look at him. JUST LOOK AT HIM !!!!!
Posts: 69,672
Skip Towne < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Skip Towne < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Skip Towne < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Skip Towne < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Skip Towne < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Skip Towne < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Skip Towne < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Skip Towne < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Skip Towne < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Skip Towne < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Skip Towne < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2004, 06:09 PM   #158
Phobia Phobia is offline
Together is Powerful
 
Phobia's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: KCMO
Casino cash: $5703
I'm not grumpy at all. I'm just setting the realism bar for my buddy, Roy. If he's gonna find a woman, he needs to be realistic about it. Having 5 women on the internet willing to chat with you doesn't mean anything. By those standards, I have 2 dozen women "fighting over me" right here on ChiefsPlanet. If I asked, I'm guessing at least half of them would even send a picture. If I painted a pathetic enough picture, I'm guessing an extremely generous young lady would even buy me a video game console. I dunno.

I'm suggesting the guy to discard 1 hour of his internet time each day and devote it to improving his body through running, biking, or some other strenuous activity that doesn't involve his fist and pecker. He's an adult now. I've known him on a personal level since he was 15. If his friends can't give him this kind of advice, who will?

Roy, you might find a young lady on the internet and you might not. I admire your determination. That's a helluva lot more than I can say for gochiefs. He's had at least one woman there for the taking and pussed out. I'd advise you to check out a personal fitness website and find somebody willing to help you sculpt your body. You're competing with guys your age and older for women your age. The girls your age have a large selection of men available to them. You need to give them the best package available, just like you would like to receive the best package you can gain. Not only that, but improving your health will be important for the long haul.
Posts: 55,757
Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2004, 06:10 PM   #159
Phobia Phobia is offline
Together is Powerful
 
Phobia's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: KCMO
Casino cash: $5703
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skip Towne
Yeah, well, you gave GoChiefs several threads full of advice and look at him. JUST LOOK AT HIM !!!!!
I did. But, I'm not wasting my time like that again. What a major disappointment.
Posts: 55,757
Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2004, 06:27 PM   #160
badgirl badgirl is offline
CLICK, CLICK..BOOM!!!!
 
badgirl's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Johnson City, Tennessee
Casino cash: $5000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phobia
Where they real live girls or chicks you've been chatting with on the internet?
Who is the sweaty guy in the pic? It looks just like my step dad
Posts: 7,697
badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2004, 06:27 PM   #161
Iowanian Iowanian is online now
Besides, big day tomorrow
 
Iowanian's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Utopia
Casino cash: $15567
Phildo Goes Deeeeeeeeeeeeep

http://www.google.com/search?q=How%2...r=&sa=N&tab=iw

http://www.fastseduction.com/alpha/0...ithWomen.shtml
http://www.seductionscience.com/sedu...h-women-46.htm
http://www.seductionscience.com/

From now on........I think this is my response to these "how do I" threads...
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by KC native View Post
I said I'm an expert dickrider.
Posts: 51,060
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2004, 06:31 PM   #162
Phobia Phobia is offline
Together is Powerful
 
Phobia's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: KCMO
Casino cash: $5703
Quote:
Originally Posted by badgirl
Who is the sweaty guy in the pic? It looks just like my step dad
I dunno. I searched on "lumberjack". He was the first acceptable non-cartoon lumberjack on google.
Posts: 55,757
Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2004, 06:33 PM   #163
royr17 royr17 is offline
MVP
 

Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Lovin my kids
Casino cash: $8312
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phobia
I'm not grumpy at all. I'm just setting the realism bar for my buddy, Roy. If he's gonna find a woman, he needs to be realistic about it. Having 5 women on the internet willing to chat with you doesn't mean anything. By those standards, I have 2 dozen women "fighting over me" right here on ChiefsPlanet. If I asked, I'm guessing at least half of them would even send a picture. If I painted a pathetic enough picture, I'm guessing an extremely generous young lady would even buy me a video game console. I dunno.

I'm suggesting the guy to discard 1 hour of his internet time each day and devote it to improving his body through running, biking, or some other strenuous activity that doesn't involve his fist and pecker. He's an adult now. I've known him on a personal level since he was 15. If his friends can't give him this kind of advice, who will?

Roy, you might find a young lady on the internet and you might not. I admire your determination. That's a helluva lot more than I can say for gochiefs. He's had at least one woman there for the taking and pussed out. I'd advise you to check out a personal fitness website and find somebody willing to help you sculpt your body. You're competing with guys your age and older for women your age. The girls your age have a large selection of men available to them. You need to give them the best package available, just like you would like to receive the best package you can gain. Not only that, but improving your health will be important for the long haul.
Gochiefs says he has better things in his life than woman, hmm i wonder what that could be MR. MEETPEAKER.
Posts: 5,952
royr17 has disabled reputation
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2004, 06:37 PM   #164
Phobia Phobia is offline
Together is Powerful
 
Phobia's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: KCMO
Casino cash: $5703
Quote:
Originally Posted by royr17
Gochiefs says he has better things in his life than woman, hmm i wonder what that could be MR. MEETPEAKER.
This is your response to my well thought out and sincere post? Let's not deflect on gochiefs here. Let's talk about helping you find a woman. That's what this thread is about, right?
Posts: 55,757
Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2004, 06:37 PM   #165
Iowanian Iowanian is online now
Besides, big day tomorrow
 
Iowanian's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Utopia
Casino cash: $15567
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skip Towne
Yeah, well, you gave GoChiefs several threads full of advice and look at him. JUST LOOK AT HIM !!!!!
Skip Scores all the time
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Skiptowncrimespree.jpg (59.2 KB, 199 views)
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by KC native View Post
I said I'm an expert dickrider.
Posts: 51,060
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:31 PM.


This is a test for a client's site.
A new website that shows member-created construction site listings that need fill or have excess fill. Dirt Monkey @ https://DirtMonkey.net
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.