Home Mail MemberMap Chat (0) Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > The GET IN MAH BELLY! Lounge > Media Center

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-09-2005, 09:58 PM  
Chiefnj Chiefnj is offline
MVP
 
Chiefnj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Willis, Harris and Davis.
Casino cash: $1025
ipod help

I bought a song from ipod and I'm trying to use it in WINDVD creator, but WINDVD creator doesn't recognize mpeg4 which is the way ipod downloaded the song. How do I convert it to a wav or similar file that WINDVD can recognize??
Posts: 6,811
Chiefnj has disabled reputation
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2005, 07:52 AM   #2
dirk digler dirk digler is offline
Please squeeze
 
dirk digler's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Clinton, MO
Casino cash: $185350
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefnj
I bought a song from ipod and I'm trying to use it in WINDVD creator, but WINDVD creator doesn't recognize mpeg4 which is the way ipod downloaded the song. How do I convert it to a wav or similar file that WINDVD can recognize??
Convert it to a MP3 and see if that works.
Posts: 48,163
dirk digler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dirk digler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dirk digler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dirk digler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dirk digler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dirk digler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dirk digler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dirk digler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dirk digler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dirk digler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dirk digler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2005, 02:22 PM   #3
Lzen Lzen is offline
MVP
 
Lzen's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Topeka
Casino cash: $140252
Damn Itunes. I downloaded some free songs I got from Pepsi caps a while back. Apparently, I didn't switch the settings to MP3s so they're in the Itunes format (can't remember what that is). Anyway, I like to play songs out from my PC to my stereo via RCA's hooked up to audio card. Well, Itunes doesn't have any setting to send it out. And you can't play their files in another player like what I use, Music Match Jukebox.
__________________
I haven't seen a beatin' like that since somebody stuck a banana in my pants and turned a monkey loose.
Posts: 30,119
Lzen is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Lzen is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Lzen is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Lzen is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Lzen is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Lzen is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Lzen is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Lzen is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Lzen is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Lzen is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Lzen is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2005, 03:06 PM   #4
Chief_Justice Chief_Justice is offline
"Cuff 'em, Lou"
 
Chief_Justice's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Southern Misery!
Casino cash: $1000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lzen
I didn't switch the settings to MP3s so they're in the Itunes format (can't remember what that is).

AAC
__________________
"By YOUR powers combined..........WE are Chiefs Planet. Gooooooooooooo PLANET!"
Posts: 787
Chief_Justice is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Chief_Justice is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2005, 03:07 PM   #5
dirk digler dirk digler is offline
Please squeeze
 
dirk digler's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Clinton, MO
Casino cash: $185350
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lzen
Damn Itunes. I downloaded some free songs I got from Pepsi caps a while back. Apparently, I didn't switch the settings to MP3s so they're in the Itunes format (can't remember what that is). Anyway, I like to play songs out from my PC to my stereo via RCA's hooked up to audio card. Well, Itunes doesn't have any setting to send it out. And you can't play their files in another player like what I use, Music Match Jukebox.
Here is what you have to do:
1. Burn the the M4P's (Itunes format AAC) onto a CD.
2. When it has finished burning, enter that CD into your computer again.
3. Click on "Audio CD" under "source" on the left side of your screen in itunes.
4. Then right click on the track you want to convert to an MP3.
5. Select "convert to MP3"
6. Once it has finished converting, copy that file to somewhere else on your computer (ex. C/Documents and Settings/User/My Documents/My Music)


Hope it helps!
Posts: 48,163
dirk digler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dirk digler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dirk digler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dirk digler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dirk digler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dirk digler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dirk digler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dirk digler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dirk digler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dirk digler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dirk digler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2005, 03:16 PM   #6
Lzen Lzen is offline
MVP
 
Lzen's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Topeka
Casino cash: $140252
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirk digler
Here is what you have to do:
1. Burn the the M4P's (Itunes format AAC) onto a CD.
2. When it has finished burning, enter that CD into your computer again.
3. Click on "Audio CD" under "source" on the left side of your screen in itunes.
4. Then right click on the track you want to convert to an MP3.
5. Select "convert to MP3"
6. Once it has finished converting, copy that file to somewhere else on your computer (ex. C/Documents and Settings/User/My Documents/My Music)


Hope it helps!
Thanks, I'll try that.
__________________
I haven't seen a beatin' like that since somebody stuck a banana in my pants and turned a monkey loose.
Posts: 30,119
Lzen is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Lzen is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Lzen is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Lzen is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Lzen is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Lzen is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Lzen is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Lzen is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Lzen is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Lzen is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Lzen is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:33 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.