Home Mail MemberMap Chat (2) Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > The Lounge

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-18-2005, 08:23 PM  
tk13 tk13 is offline
...
 
tk13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Casino cash: $19235
tkNewsWire: Hartwell looking for right team

Hartwell looking to sign contract

ADAM WHITNANSKI
tk13 NewsWire

tkNewsWire has learned free-agent linebacker Ed Hartwell does intend to sign a NFL contract. At press time it was still undetermined exactly when and where this signing will take place.

Hartwell has spent the last month visiting potential suitors, including the Kansas City Chiefs, Arizona Cardinals, and Seattle Seahawks. Each suitor has done an impressive job, as Hartwell's agent Harold Lewis has changed his mind approximately 14 times on who is the front runner for Hartwell's services.

When reached by phone, Lewis said, "Right now, I'd have to say it's down to either the Chiefs, Falcons, Seahawks, Rams, Cardinals, Saints, Bucs, Panthers, 49ers, Eagles, Redskins, Giants, Cowboys, Packers, Bears, Lions, Vikings, Broncos, Chargers, Colts, Texans, Jaguars, Raiders, Bengals, Browns, Titans, Patriots, Ravens, Jets, Bills, Steelers, or Dolphins. I'd definitely narrow it down to one of those."

Lewis denies rumors that he's holding out to get his client a contract with the NFL's planned team in Los Angeles in 2007-08. Lewis also added that after examining the situation, he has set a timetable to get a deal done so his player can get ready to hit the field, "We hope to have a 48 hour deadline to get this deal done. We're going to examine these options long and hard over the next 48 hours, then take as much time as necessary to get this contract. I will get a fair contract for my client, no matter how many 48 hour deadlines it takes."

The Chiefs appear to have the most money on the table for the former Ravens linebacker, as he would be a welcome addition to their woeful defense. Head coach Dick Vermeil is excited at the possibility. "Great player, great player, we'd love to have him in at the right price. He would backup Kendrell Bell at OLB and be able to slide over if our other starting linebackers, Kawika Mitchell and Fred Jones, get injured."

Chiefs General Manager Carl Peterson seemed to be less aware of the action behind the scenes and did not comment on the matter, adding "I just got a shiny new 5 year contract! I've been counting my money the last few days. I still have to go out there and sign players?"

Hartwell is expected to take a dump sometime on Saturday, and also eat lunch and dinner.

Last edited by tk13; 03-18-2005 at 08:29 PM..
Posts: 37,494
tk13 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.tk13 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.tk13 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.tk13 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.tk13 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.tk13 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.tk13 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.tk13 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.tk13 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.tk13 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.tk13 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2005, 08:26 PM   #2
chop chop is offline
Go Chiefs!
 
chop's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Michigan
Casino cash: $7810
Browns | Want to Add Hartwell - from www.KFFL.com
Fri, 18 Mar 2005 14:32:15 -0800

Steve Doerschuk, of the Canton Repository, reports the Cleveland Browns have expressed an interest in free agent LB Ed Hartwell. Browns general manager Phil Savage has kept tabs on him while he has been on the open market. Hartwell's agent, Harold Lewis, said Savage made it very clear the Browns would like to sign him. Lewis went on to say that Hartwell would be a good fit with the Browns.
Posts: 2,639
chop must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chop must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chop must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chop must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chop must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chop must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chop must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chop must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chop must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chop must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chop must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2005, 08:30 PM   #3
milkman milkman is offline
Dumbass!
 
milkman's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Leading the Marty bashing
Casino cash: $12180
OK, can we just rename this place the Hartwell planet until this freakin' dramedy comes to an end.

This is getting absolutely rediculous.
__________________
Posts: 64,919
milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2005, 08:31 PM   #4
Valiant Valiant is offline
Valiant 'The Thread Killer'
 
Valiant's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: Kansas City
Casino cash: $1070
Quote:
Originally Posted by tk13
Hartwell looking to sign contract

ADAM WHITNANSKI
tk13 NewsWire

tkNewsWire has learned free-agent linebacker Ed Hartwell does intend to sign a NFL contract. At press time it was still undetermined exactly when and where this signing will take place.

Hartwell has spent the last month visiting potential suitors, including the Kansas City Chiefs, Arizona Cardinals, and Seattle Seahawks. Each suitor has done an impressive job, as Hartwell's agent Harold Lewis has changed his mind approximately 14 times on who is the front runner for Hartwell's services.

When reached by phone, Lewis said, "Right now, I'd have to say it's down to either the Chiefs, Falcons, Seahawks, Rams, Cardinals, Saints, Bucs, Panthers, 49ers, Eagles, Redskins, Giants, Cowboys, Packers, Bears, Lions, Vikings, Broncos, Chargers, Colts, Texans, Jaguars, Raiders, Bengals, Browns, Titans, Patriots, Ravens, Jets, Bills, Steelers, or Dolphins. I'd definitely narrow it down to one of those."

Lewis denies rumors that he's holding out to get his client a contract with the NFL's planned team in Los Angeles in 2007-08. Lewis also added that after examining the situation, he has set a timetable to get a deal done so his player can get ready to hit the field, "We hope to have a 48 hour deadline to get this deal done. We're going to examine these options long and hard over the next 48 hours, then take as much time as necessary to get this contract. I will get a fair contract for my client, no matter how many 48 hour deadlines it takes."

The Chiefs appear to have the most money on the table for the former Ravens linebacker, as he would be a welcome addition to their woeful defense. Head coach Dick Vermeil is excited at the possibility. "Great player, great player, we'd love to have him in at the right price. He would backup Kendrell Bell at OLB and be able to slide over if our other starting linebackers, Kawika Mitchell and Fred Jones, get injured."

Chiefs General Manager Carl Peterson seemed to be less aware of the action behind the scenes and did not comment on the matter, adding "I just got a shiny new 5 year contract! I've been counting my money the last few days. I still have to go out there and sign players?"

Hartwell is expected to take a dump sometime on Saturday, and also eat lunch and dinner.

WTF... he is better then the other guys but he would come in to play backup.. you dont offer a guy 9million dollar ****ign signing bonus to play backup..you are a ****ing twit vermeil, ****ing leave my team...
Posts: 15,379
Valiant is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Valiant is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Valiant is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Valiant is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Valiant is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Valiant is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Valiant is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Valiant is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Valiant is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Valiant is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Valiant is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2005, 08:33 PM   #5
Nightfyre Nightfyre is offline
MVP
 
Nightfyre's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Helena, MT
Casino cash: $1008555
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valiant
WTF... he is better then the other guys but he would come in to play backup.. you dont offer a guy 9million dollar ****ign signing bonus to play backup..you are a ****ing twit vermeil, ****ing leave my team...
Posts: 16,162
Nightfyre has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Nightfyre has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Nightfyre has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Nightfyre has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Nightfyre has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Nightfyre has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Nightfyre has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Nightfyre has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Nightfyre has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Nightfyre has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Nightfyre has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2005, 08:34 PM   #6
chop chop is offline
Go Chiefs!
 
chop's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Michigan
Casino cash: $7810
tk13 news. That's a reputable news source!
Posts: 2,639
chop must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chop must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chop must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chop must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chop must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chop must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chop must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chop must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chop must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chop must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chop must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2005, 08:34 PM   #7
Phobia Phobia is offline
Together is Powerful
 
Phobia's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: KCMO
Casino cash: $5703
I think it's ridiculous when adults don't know how to spell ridiculous.
Posts: 55,757
Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2005, 08:35 PM   #8
Phobia Phobia is offline
Together is Powerful
 
Phobia's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: KCMO
Casino cash: $5703
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valiant
WTF... he is better then the other guys but he would come in to play backup.. you dont offer a guy 9million dollar ****ign signing bonus to play backup..you are a ****ing twit vermeil, ****ing leave my team...
I'm pretty sure you're smarter than this....

At least, you weren't breathing through your mouth and drooling all over your shirt that time we met....
Posts: 55,757
Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2005, 08:38 PM   #9
chop chop is offline
Go Chiefs!
 
chop's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Michigan
Casino cash: $7810
Why do people quote the entire original post?
Posts: 2,639
chop must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chop must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chop must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chop must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chop must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chop must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chop must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chop must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chop must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chop must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chop must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2005, 08:39 PM   #10
beer bacon beer bacon is offline
WHAT
 
beer bacon's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Kansas City, MO
Casino cash: $5786
Is it time to start posting the "Damnit Carl. Just trade for Jamie Sharper " threads yet?
Posts: 9,172
beer bacon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.beer bacon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.beer bacon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.beer bacon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.beer bacon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.beer bacon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.beer bacon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.beer bacon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.beer bacon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.beer bacon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.beer bacon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2005, 08:40 PM   #11
Valiant Valiant is offline
Valiant 'The Thread Killer'
 
Valiant's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: Kansas City
Casino cash: $1070
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phobia
I'm pretty sure you're smarter than this....

At least, you weren't breathing through your mouth and drooling all over your shirt that time we met....

I was on a role... I can type a good 120 words a minute when pissed... If you do not count: errors/misspellings/run-on sentences/and extra periods...
Posts: 15,379
Valiant is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Valiant is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Valiant is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Valiant is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Valiant is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Valiant is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Valiant is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Valiant is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Valiant is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Valiant is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Valiant is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2005, 08:42 PM   #12
Nightfyre Nightfyre is offline
MVP
 
Nightfyre's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Helena, MT
Casino cash: $1008555
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valiant
I was on a role... I can type a good 120 words a minute when pissed... If you do not count: errors/misspellings/run-on sentences/and extra periods...
The question has to do with your interpretation of the article, not your typing.
Posts: 16,162
Nightfyre has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Nightfyre has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Nightfyre has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Nightfyre has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Nightfyre has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Nightfyre has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Nightfyre has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Nightfyre has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Nightfyre has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Nightfyre has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Nightfyre has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2005, 08:43 PM   #13
Valiant Valiant is offline
Valiant 'The Thread Killer'
 
Valiant's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: Kansas City
Casino cash: $1070
Quote:
Originally Posted by chop
Why do people quote the entire original post?

There are two reasons..

1. If you do not quote the entire thing, someone will take it out of context at some point.. especially if there is another key part in another part of the quote...

2. Laziness..
Posts: 15,379
Valiant is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Valiant is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Valiant is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Valiant is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Valiant is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Valiant is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Valiant is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Valiant is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Valiant is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Valiant is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Valiant is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2005, 08:44 PM   #14
whoman69 whoman69 is offline
The Master
 
whoman69's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Marion, IA
Casino cash: $5000
You know it actually looked plausible until you brought out the quotes from Vermeil. I was even trying to think of when I had saw the NFL was planning to move to LA. I just couldn't figure out how they were going to work with 33 teams.
__________________
-Watching Eddie Podolak
Quote:
Originally posted by Logical
When the boobs are a bouncin, the Chiefs will be trouncin
What the Raiders fan has said is true, our customs are different. What Al Davis has said is unimportant, and we do not hear his words.
Posts: 23,081
whoman69 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.whoman69 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.whoman69 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.whoman69 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.whoman69 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.whoman69 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.whoman69 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.whoman69 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.whoman69 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.whoman69 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.whoman69 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2005, 08:46 PM
Valiant
This message has been deleted by Valiant.
Old 03-18-2005, 08:47 PM   #15
milkman milkman is offline
Dumbass!
 
milkman's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Leading the Marty bashing
Casino cash: $12180
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phobia
I think it's ridiculous when adults don't know how to spell ridiculous.
It's already been established here that I only have a 5th grade education.
__________________
Posts: 64,919
milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:50 AM.


This is a test for a client's site.
A new website that shows member-created construction site listings that need fill or have excess fill. Dirt Monkey @ https://DirtMonkey.net
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.