Home Mail MemberMap Chat (0) Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > The Ed & Dave Lounge

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-01-2005, 12:15 AM  
DJay23 DJay23 is offline
Rock Chalk Jayhawk
 
DJay23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Danville, PA
Casino cash: $5225
Ben Folds?

Any of you boys here like Ben Folds? Listening to the new album now. Saw him in concert last weekend (and a year ago on 4th of July).

New album comes highly recommended.
Posts: 7,569
DJay23 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DJay23 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DJay23 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DJay23 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DJay23 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DJay23 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DJay23 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DJay23 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DJay23 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DJay23 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DJay23 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2005, 02:06 AM   #2
Fairplay Fairplay is offline
MVP
 
Fairplay's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: state of mind
Casino cash: $6701
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJay23
Any of you boys here like Ben Folds? Listening to the new album now. Saw him in concert last weekend (and a year ago on 4th of July).

New album comes highly recommended.



Ummmm.....well, there was a post thread very similar to this about 3 days ago. I need to get the album. I mean CD.

Can you believe they are marketing actual albums still?
Yes. I work at a commercial printer, and that is one of the items we started produceing about six months ago.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by KC native View Post
I said I'm an expert dickrider.
Posts: 17,746
Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2005, 05:57 AM   #3
DJay23 DJay23 is offline
Rock Chalk Jayhawk
 
DJay23's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Danville, PA
Casino cash: $5225
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairplay
Ummmm.....well, there was a post thread very similar to this about 3 days ago. I need to get the album. I mean CD.

Can you believe they are marketing actual albums still?
Yes. I work at a commercial printer, and that is one of the items we started produceing about six months ago.
by album do you mean record? I know there are a lot of people who still like the sound of records better than CD's.
__________________
"True bliss is not something you search for, true bliss is already living inside us all, and sometimes it takes a roomfull of others to lead us to the mirror of your soul." - CosmicPal (10-3-03)
Posts: 7,569
DJay23 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DJay23 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DJay23 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DJay23 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DJay23 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DJay23 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DJay23 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DJay23 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DJay23 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DJay23 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DJay23 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2005, 06:02 AM   #4
Bob Dole Bob Dole is offline
King Shit of **** Mountain
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Texarkana, Texas
Casino cash: $6600
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=115279
Posts: 31,414
Bob Dole is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Bob Dole is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Bob Dole is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Bob Dole is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Bob Dole is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Bob Dole is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Bob Dole is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Bob Dole is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Bob Dole is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Bob Dole is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Bob Dole is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2005, 06:03 AM   #5
DJay23 DJay23 is offline
Rock Chalk Jayhawk
 
DJay23's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Danville, PA
Casino cash: $5225
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobChief
Thanks
__________________
"True bliss is not something you search for, true bliss is already living inside us all, and sometimes it takes a roomfull of others to lead us to the mirror of your soul." - CosmicPal (10-3-03)
Posts: 7,569
DJay23 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DJay23 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DJay23 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DJay23 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DJay23 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DJay23 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DJay23 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DJay23 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DJay23 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DJay23 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DJay23 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:20 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.