Home Mail MemberMap Chat (0) Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > The Lounge

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-24-2005, 10:08 PM  
Mr. Kotter Mr. Kotter is offline
Lookin' for the answers...
 
Mr. Kotter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Somewhere else
Casino cash: $11162
Drink of choice tonight?

Water, nothing but water....tonight....yours?

Last edited by Mr. Kotter; 06-11-2013 at 10:01 PM..
Posts: 40,489
Mr. Kotter has disabled reputation
 
Old 08-02-2012, 07:33 PM   #5806
mdchiefsfan mdchiefsfan is offline
Supporter
 
mdchiefsfan's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2009
Casino cash: $25531
IPA Day! Gotta go with these:

Posts: 6,999
mdchiefsfan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.mdchiefsfan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.mdchiefsfan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.mdchiefsfan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.mdchiefsfan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.mdchiefsfan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.mdchiefsfan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.mdchiefsfan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.mdchiefsfan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.mdchiefsfan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.mdchiefsfan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
 
Old 08-02-2012, 07:39 PM   #5807
Easy 6 Easy 6 is offline
ask for it by name
 
Easy 6's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: the drivers seat
Casino cash: $55940
Straight shots of Smirnoff, washed down with a big, cold cup of ice water, cuts down on the constant pissing that beers cause.

A lot less calories as well.
Posts: 34,683
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
 
Old 08-02-2012, 07:43 PM   #5808
Ceej Ceej is offline
BOOM!1!
 
Ceej's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2004
Casino cash: $24264
Quote:
Originally Posted by scott free View Post
Straight shots of Smirnoff, washed down with a big, cold cup of ice water, cuts down on the constant pissing that beers cause.

A lot less calories as well.
"Reaaaaallll men of genius."
Posts: 18,285
Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.
 
Old 08-07-2012, 07:10 PM   #5809
kstater kstater is offline
Custom User Title
 
kstater's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2007
Casino cash: $18165
80 Acre


REEAALLLY Good.
Posts: 33,520
kstater is too fat/Omaha.kstater is too fat/Omaha.kstater is too fat/Omaha.kstater is too fat/Omaha.kstater is too fat/Omaha.kstater is too fat/Omaha.kstater is too fat/Omaha.kstater is too fat/Omaha.kstater is too fat/Omaha.kstater is too fat/Omaha.kstater is too fat/Omaha.
 
Old 08-07-2012, 07:20 PM   #5810
DeezNutz DeezNutz is offline
PermaBanned
 
DeezNutz's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Jouissance
Casino cash: $11440
Quote:
Originally Posted by kstater View Post
80 Acre


REEAALLLY Good.
Yep. Picked up a couple six-packs when it came in. Not disappointed at all.

Might move into position as my #1 standard Blvd product.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by badgirl View Post
If you met me in person and didn't know who I was you would never guess it was me.
Posts: 47,348
DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
 
Old 08-07-2012, 07:21 PM   #5811
Discuss Thrower Discuss Thrower is offline
Adopt a Royal: Paulo Orlando
 
Discuss Thrower's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Benny Russell's Dreams
Casino cash: $43047
Pitcher of amber bock.
__________________

- credit goes to BoneKrusher for the pic

Chiefs 2015 Opponents:
Home: CLE, PIT, CHI, BUF. Away: BAL, CIN, GB, MIN, HOU. Neutral: DET
Chiefs 2016 Opponents:
Home: JAX, TEN, NO, TB, AFC East. Away: HOU, IND, ATL, CAR, AFC North
Chiefs 2017 Opponents:
Home: BUF, MIA, PHI, WSH, AFC North. Away: NE, NYJ, NYG, DAL, AFC South
Posts: 16,750
Discuss Thrower has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Discuss Thrower has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Discuss Thrower has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Discuss Thrower has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Discuss Thrower has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Discuss Thrower has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Discuss Thrower has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Discuss Thrower has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Discuss Thrower has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Discuss Thrower has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Discuss Thrower has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
 
Old 08-07-2012, 07:25 PM   #5812
Marcellus Marcellus is online now
Save Chief's Planet
 
Marcellus's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: In denial.
Casino cash: $29629
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeezNutz View Post
Yep. Picked up a couple six-packs when it came in. Not disappointed at all.

Might move into position as my #1 standard Blvd product.
Haven't tried it yet but it looks close to Mother's Tow Head which I love. Have you had that, is it similar?
Posts: 22,871
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
 
Old 08-07-2012, 07:26 PM   #5813
kstater kstater is offline
Custom User Title
 
kstater's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2007
Casino cash: $18165
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post
Haven't tried it yet but it looks close to Mother's Tow Head which I love. Have you had that, is it similar?
Never had it, but reading the description, it's no where close.
Posts: 33,520
kstater is too fat/Omaha.kstater is too fat/Omaha.kstater is too fat/Omaha.kstater is too fat/Omaha.kstater is too fat/Omaha.kstater is too fat/Omaha.kstater is too fat/Omaha.kstater is too fat/Omaha.kstater is too fat/Omaha.kstater is too fat/Omaha.kstater is too fat/Omaha.
 
Old 08-07-2012, 07:31 PM   #5814
Shag Shag is offline
Factory of Sadness
 

Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Casino cash: $12702
Rochefort 6, and a Summit Saga IPA so far...
Posts: 3,955
Shag must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Shag must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Shag must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Shag must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Shag must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Shag must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Shag must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Shag must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Shag must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Shag must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Shag must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
 
Old 08-07-2012, 07:34 PM   #5815
Marcellus Marcellus is online now
Save Chief's Planet
 
Marcellus's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: In denial.
Casino cash: $29629
Quote:
Originally Posted by kstater View Post
Never had it, but reading the description, it's no where close.
I haven't had the 80 Acre yet, but looking at the description and having drank a ton of Tow Head, they don't sound far off. Tow Head is a wheat style beer with some hops zang to it. And I am not sensitive to hops at all.

Grab a 6 of Tow Head and if you don't like it, let me know and I will send you $8
Posts: 22,871
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
 
Old 08-07-2012, 07:49 PM   #5816
Reaper16 Reaper16 is offline
Eat/Sleep/Procrastinate/Repeat
 
Reaper16's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Dystopia
Casino cash: $16663
Had 80-Acre at the brewery last year when it was in test form. It was fantastic.

I can't wait to pick up some in October when I hit KC (since BLVD is unlikely to send any down to Alabama for a while).
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delano View Post
Reaper16's taste in beer, music, and literature are unmatched on this message board.
Posted via Mobile Device
Posts: 33,203
Reaper16 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Reaper16 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Reaper16 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Reaper16 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Reaper16 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Reaper16 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Reaper16 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Reaper16 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Reaper16 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Reaper16 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Reaper16 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
 
Old 08-07-2012, 08:02 PM   #5817
Shag Shag is offline
Factory of Sadness
 

Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Casino cash: $12702
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaper16 View Post
Had 80-Acre at the brewery last year when it was in test form. It was fantastic.

I can't wait to pick up some in October when I hit KC (since BLVD is unlikely to send any down to Alabama for a while).
Just looked this one up - sounds like it might be similar to Gumballhead. Hope it makes it to MN...
Posts: 3,955
Shag must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Shag must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Shag must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Shag must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Shag must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Shag must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Shag must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Shag must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Shag must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Shag must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Shag must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
 
Old 08-07-2012, 08:08 PM   #5818
DeezNutz DeezNutz is offline
PermaBanned
 
DeezNutz's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Jouissance
Casino cash: $11440
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post
I haven't had the 80 Acre yet, but looking at the description and having drank a ton of Tow Head, they don't sound far off. Tow Head is a wheat style beer with some hops zang to it. And I am not sensitive to hops at all.

Grab a 6 of Tow Head and if you don't like it, let me know and I will send you $8
I haven't had it, but I'll do my research.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by badgirl View Post
If you met me in person and didn't know who I was you would never guess it was me.
Posts: 47,348
DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
 
Old 08-07-2012, 08:10 PM   #5819
Reaper16 Reaper16 is offline
Eat/Sleep/Procrastinate/Repeat
 
Reaper16's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Dystopia
Casino cash: $16663
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shag View Post
Just looked this one up - sounds like it might be similar to Gumballhead. Hope it makes it to MN...
When I had the test batch, it was easily superior to Gumballhead.
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delano View Post
Reaper16's taste in beer, music, and literature are unmatched on this message board.
Posted via Mobile Device
Posts: 33,203
Reaper16 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Reaper16 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Reaper16 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Reaper16 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Reaper16 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Reaper16 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Reaper16 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Reaper16 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Reaper16 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Reaper16 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Reaper16 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
 
Old 08-08-2012, 06:10 PM   #5820
Marcellus Marcellus is online now
Save Chief's Planet
 
Marcellus's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: In denial.
Casino cash: $29629
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeezNutz View Post
I haven't had it, but I'll do my research.
Itjust occurred to me today that I kept saying Tow Head should be like the 80 Acres. I love Tow Head but what I meant to refer to was Mother's "Sandy". Its a hopped up wheat beer that sounds in description to be just like 80 Acres.

Found out my local place should have 80 Acres soon, looking forward to it. It's always interesting seeing the different take breweries have on the same style beers.
Posts: 22,871
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
 
Closed Thread

Tags
dane and hamas are gay, eat dog shit

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:47 PM.


This is a test for a client's site.
A new website that shows member-created construction site listings that need fill or have excess fill. Dirt Monkey @ https://DirtMonkey.net
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.