Home Mail MemberMap Chat (0) Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > The Lounge

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-04-2005, 01:26 PM  
tveezy tveezy is offline
Rookie
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Casino cash: $1025
Olathe/Overland Park Bar for 1st Preseason game

Me and some of my buddies are wanting to watch the 1st preseason game at a bar with some other Chiefs fans....Are any of you guys going to be at a bar in this area to watch the game...or do you know of a good one to go to?
Posts: 9
tveezy is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.tveezy is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2005, 01:30 PM   #2
phisherman phisherman is online now
King Sandbagger
 

Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: The Summit, MO
Casino cash: $61672
if you like HD tv's everywhere, try the 810zone restaurant....it's in town center plaza, just off of 119th and roe.

bp
Posts: 2,439
phisherman would the whole thing.phisherman would the whole thing.phisherman would the whole thing.phisherman would the whole thing.phisherman would the whole thing.phisherman would the whole thing.phisherman would the whole thing.phisherman would the whole thing.phisherman would the whole thing.phisherman would the whole thing.phisherman would the whole thing.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2005, 01:46 PM   #3
BigRedChief BigRedChief is offline
Brainwashed
 
BigRedChief's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Swims with fishes
Casino cash: $291848
dude theres a Chiefsplanet member gathering at the local BBW on that day.
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=120145
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris616 View Post
There is a place inside man where his life can be terminated on voice command. Its the fail safe device meant to be used at the end of times.
Posts: 41,474
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2005, 02:34 PM   #4
carlos3652 carlos3652 is offline
El Diablo
 

Join Date: Dec 2004
Casino cash: $27333
Dude.. Tanner's in OP would be the place where your buds should go if you cant make it to Raytown...

Ill be watching it @ home... its preseason... I promised myself not to drink anything this year until the actual first chiefs game...
Posts: 4,223
carlos3652 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.carlos3652 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.carlos3652 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.carlos3652 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.carlos3652 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.carlos3652 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.carlos3652 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.carlos3652 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.carlos3652 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.carlos3652 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.carlos3652 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2005, 02:51 PM   #5
tomahawk kid tomahawk kid is online now
Drunk in the Neighborhood
 
tomahawk kid's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Beating the War Drums
Casino cash: $53127
Quote:
Originally Posted by carlos3652
Dude.. Tanner's in OP would be the place where your buds should go if you cant make it to Raytown...

Ill be watching it @ home... its preseason... I promised myself not to drink anything this year until the actual first chiefs game...
Quitter......
Posts: 5,640
tomahawk kid must have mowed badgirl's lawn.tomahawk kid must have mowed badgirl's lawn.tomahawk kid must have mowed badgirl's lawn.tomahawk kid must have mowed badgirl's lawn.tomahawk kid must have mowed badgirl's lawn.tomahawk kid must have mowed badgirl's lawn.tomahawk kid must have mowed badgirl's lawn.tomahawk kid must have mowed badgirl's lawn.tomahawk kid must have mowed badgirl's lawn.tomahawk kid must have mowed badgirl's lawn.tomahawk kid must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2005, 02:56 PM   #6
Bearcat Bearcat is online now
Rock Chalk
 
Bearcat's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2000
Location: Kansas City
Casino cash: $3540166
Quote:
Originally Posted by phisherman
if you like HD tv's everywhere, try the 810zone restaurant....it's in town center plaza, just off of 119th and roe.

bp


That place will be nuts once the season starts. Well, even more...
__________________
Posts: 26,568
Bearcat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Bearcat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Bearcat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Bearcat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Bearcat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Bearcat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Bearcat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Bearcat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Bearcat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Bearcat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Bearcat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2005, 04:26 PM   #7
ChiefsFire ChiefsFire is offline
Eh
 
ChiefsFire's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: on top
Casino cash: $503
Quote:
Originally Posted by phisherman
if you like HD tv's everywhere, try the 810zone restaurant....it's in town center plaza, just off of 119th and roe.

bp
810zone is sweeeet

damn bejeweled game though on the tvs in at the table,g/f got started playing,didnt see a lick of the RoyAlz game.....


damn good nachos
__________________
Rock Chalk Championship.
Posts: 3,033
ChiefsFire is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ChiefsFire is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2005, 10:22 PM   #8
whoaskew whoaskew is offline
Starter
 
whoaskew's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2005
Casino cash: $33083
Quincy's at the Clarion Hotel

I'm going to Quincy's at the Clarion hotel right across from Arrowhead.

There are TV's all around the bar that will be playing the game.

There is going to be a Madden tournament at 5:30pm and then the Chiefs game at 7:00pm.

After the game there are some other events which should bring a lot of women out - so I will probably be there all night.

I received the flyer in my email and I will try to attach it for you all to see.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Quincys at the Clarion Hotel 8-12-05.jpg
Views:	70
Size:	39.6 KB
ID:	45474  
Posts: 357
whoaskew is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutwhoaskew is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutwhoaskew is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutwhoaskew is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutwhoaskew is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutwhoaskew is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutwhoaskew is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutwhoaskew is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutwhoaskew is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutwhoaskew is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutwhoaskew is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2005, 10:31 PM   #9
BigRedChief BigRedChief is offline
Brainwashed
 
BigRedChief's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Swims with fishes
Casino cash: $291848
they just don't want to hang with you Saul. I don't know why not? BUT WTF they are newbs. Are you guys happy?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris616 View Post
There is a place inside man where his life can be terminated on voice command. Its the fail safe device meant to be used at the end of times.
Posts: 41,474
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2005, 10:39 PM   #10
Phobia Phobia is offline
Together is Powerful
 
Phobia's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: KCMO
Casino cash: $2125567728
Damn, Quincys is a hop skip & jump from BW3. There's gonna be a crowd there.
Posts: 55,704
Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2005, 10:43 PM   #11
Dick Bull Dick Bull is offline
Ugot 99 problems & Bull aint 1
 
Dick Bull's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: The Pitt State baby
Casino cash: $162313
Quote:
Originally Posted by whoaskew
I'm going to Quincy's at the Clarion hotel right across from Arrowhead.

There are TV's all around the bar that will be playing the game.

There is going to be a Madden tournament at 5:30pm and then the Chiefs game at 7:00pm.

After the game there are some other events which should bring a lot of women out - so I will probably be there all night.

I received the flyer in my email and I will try to attach it for you all to see.

You got all that from a little red x....
Posts: 28,786
Dick Bull is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dick Bull is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dick Bull is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dick Bull is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dick Bull is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dick Bull is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dick Bull is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dick Bull is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dick Bull is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dick Bull is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dick Bull is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2005, 10:44 PM   #12
BigRedChief BigRedChief is offline
Brainwashed
 
BigRedChief's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Swims with fishes
Casino cash: $291848
Quote:
Originally Posted by J Diddy
You got all that from a little red x....
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris616 View Post
There is a place inside man where his life can be terminated on voice command. Its the fail safe device meant to be used at the end of times.
Posts: 41,474
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2005, 10:45 PM   #13
Dick Bull Dick Bull is offline
Ugot 99 problems & Bull aint 1
 
Dick Bull's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: The Pitt State baby
Casino cash: $162313
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief
Posts: 28,786
Dick Bull is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dick Bull is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dick Bull is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dick Bull is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dick Bull is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dick Bull is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dick Bull is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dick Bull is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dick Bull is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dick Bull is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dick Bull is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2005, 11:06 PM   #14
whoaskew whoaskew is offline
Starter
 
whoaskew's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2005
Casino cash: $33083
I'm can't get this thing to display. Anyone have any suggestions?
Posts: 357
whoaskew is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutwhoaskew is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutwhoaskew is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutwhoaskew is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutwhoaskew is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutwhoaskew is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutwhoaskew is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutwhoaskew is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutwhoaskew is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutwhoaskew is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutwhoaskew is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2005, 11:08 PM   #15
Dick Bull Dick Bull is offline
Ugot 99 problems & Bull aint 1
 
Dick Bull's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: The Pitt State baby
Casino cash: $162313
Quote:
Originally Posted by whoaskew
I'm can't get this thing to display. Anyone have any suggestions?

cut and paste.........
Posts: 28,786
Dick Bull is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dick Bull is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dick Bull is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dick Bull is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dick Bull is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dick Bull is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dick Bull is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dick Bull is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dick Bull is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dick Bull is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dick Bull is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:22 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.