Home Mail MemberMap Chat (0) Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > The Lounge

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-02-2005, 06:53 PM  
SNR SNR is offline
POE = MOTHER****ING COELACANTH
 
SNR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Where the hell is SNR
Casino cash: $22864
Out of curiosity, does anyone know which team is the smallest fanbase in the NFL?

I'm leaning towards New Orleans or Arizona. Could be a surprise like Jacksonville or something like that too
Posts: 58,014
SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2005, 06:56 PM   #2
Rain Man Rain Man is offline
No known superpowers
 
Rain Man's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: In A World Few See
Casino cash: $13571
VARSITY
My guess would be Arizona. Not a long local history, no success, not in a "football" region.

The Saints are another reasonable choice, but they've at least been stable geographically.
__________________
Chiefs Football - 2014 (and every other year)

Posts: 78,368
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2005, 06:56 PM   #3
CosmicPal CosmicPal is offline
Learn it. Know it. Live it.
 
CosmicPal's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: St. Petersburg, FL
Casino cash: $5000
You can measure tangible things like ticket sales, but I don't think you truly measure the fanbase. I know a few peeps in my office who say they like the Broncos, yet they never buy any Bronco gear or go to the game.
__________________
- * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * -
Four blessings upon my fellow planeteers: Older whiskey, younger women, faster horses, and more money.
Posts: 10,832
CosmicPal would the whole thing.CosmicPal would the whole thing.CosmicPal would the whole thing.CosmicPal would the whole thing.CosmicPal would the whole thing.CosmicPal would the whole thing.CosmicPal would the whole thing.CosmicPal would the whole thing.CosmicPal would the whole thing.CosmicPal would the whole thing.CosmicPal would the whole thing.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2005, 06:58 PM   #4
Saulbadguy Saulbadguy is offline
When a nightmare becomes real
 
Saulbadguy's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2003
Casino cash: $9131
I know alot of Rams fans under 5 ft 5.
__________________
http://www.goemaw.com
Posts: 46,237
Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2005, 07:03 PM   #5
Deberg_1990 Deberg_1990 is offline
Gonzo = Sexy Bitch
 
Deberg_1990's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: San Antonio Tx.
Casino cash: $16592
As of right now, id have to say The Houston Texans, heck, they arent even popluar in their own state. Oher nominees: Arizonia and New Orleans.....I also honestly believe the Chargers fanbase isnt that big for being as good of team as they are.
__________________
Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning:

Matt once made a very nice play in Seattle where he spun away from a pass rusher and hit Bowe off his back foot for a first down.

One of the best plays Matt has ever made.
Posts: 51,018
Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2005, 07:04 PM   #6
4th and Long 4th and Long is offline
Wherefore art thou, Romeo
 
4th and Long's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: In a house
Casino cash: $5025
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990
As of right now, id have to say The Houston Texans, heck, they arent even popluar in their own state. Oher nominees: Arizonia and New Orleans.....I also honestly believe the Chargers fanbase isnt that big for being as good of team as they are.
Having been engaged to a native Houstonian, I can tell you that you're dead wrong.
__________________
Posts: 19,275
4th and Long is too fat/Omaha.4th and Long is too fat/Omaha.4th and Long is too fat/Omaha.4th and Long is too fat/Omaha.4th and Long is too fat/Omaha.4th and Long is too fat/Omaha.4th and Long is too fat/Omaha.4th and Long is too fat/Omaha.4th and Long is too fat/Omaha.4th and Long is too fat/Omaha.4th and Long is too fat/Omaha.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2005, 07:05 PM   #7
SNR SNR is offline
POE = MOTHER****ING COELACANTH
 
SNR's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Where the hell is SNR
Casino cash: $22864
Also, what kind of fans does Houston have? Did they all start cheering for the Tennessee Oilers when they moved only to switch back to the home team when a new franchise came in? Are they still loyal to that old Oilers team? Or is it out with the old in with the new?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaper16 View Post
I would read an entire blog of SNR breaking down athletes' musical capabilities like draft scouting reports.
Posts: 58,014
SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2005, 07:06 PM   #8
4th and Long 4th and Long is offline
Wherefore art thou, Romeo
 
4th and Long's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: In a house
Casino cash: $5025
Quote:
Originally Posted by SNR
Also, what kind of fans does Houston have? Did they all start cheering for the Tennessee Oilers when they moved only to switch back to the home team when a new franchise came in? Are they still loyal to that old Oilers team? Or is it out with the old in with the new?
They hate the old team and do not cheer for them.
__________________
Posts: 19,275
4th and Long is too fat/Omaha.4th and Long is too fat/Omaha.4th and Long is too fat/Omaha.4th and Long is too fat/Omaha.4th and Long is too fat/Omaha.4th and Long is too fat/Omaha.4th and Long is too fat/Omaha.4th and Long is too fat/Omaha.4th and Long is too fat/Omaha.4th and Long is too fat/Omaha.4th and Long is too fat/Omaha.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2005, 07:07 PM   #9
Deberg_1990 Deberg_1990 is offline
Gonzo = Sexy Bitch
 
Deberg_1990's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: San Antonio Tx.
Casino cash: $16592
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4th and Long
Having been engaged to a native Houstonian, I can tell you that you're dead wrong.
You can honestly say that shes passionate about Houston Texans football?? Shes one of maybe 3 or 4 people in the world if she is??
__________________
Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning:

Matt once made a very nice play in Seattle where he spun away from a pass rusher and hit Bowe off his back foot for a first down.

One of the best plays Matt has ever made.
Posts: 51,018
Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2005, 07:08 PM   #10
SNR SNR is offline
POE = MOTHER****ING COELACANTH
 
SNR's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Where the hell is SNR
Casino cash: $22864
Has anyone seen a guy decked out in Jaguars gear EVER outside of the Jacksonville area? Even then, Florida has three teams, and then there's Atlanta to the west and Carolina to the north. Lot of competition for fans in the Southwest.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaper16 View Post
I would read an entire blog of SNR breaking down athletes' musical capabilities like draft scouting reports.
Posts: 58,014
SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2005, 07:08 PM   #11
Rain Man Rain Man is offline
No known superpowers
 
Rain Man's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: In A World Few See
Casino cash: $13571
VARSITY
I wonder how big Baltimore's fan base is. They're a relatively new team that is located 40 miles or less from a very established team that has a highly loyal fan base.
__________________
Chiefs Football - 2014 (and every other year)

Posts: 78,368
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2005, 07:09 PM   #12
4th and Long 4th and Long is offline
Wherefore art thou, Romeo
 
4th and Long's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: In a house
Casino cash: $5025
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990
You can honestly say that shes passionate about Houston Texans football?? Shes one of maybe 3 or 4 people in the world if she is??
Dude, here's a dollar. Buy a clue.

I spent a lot of time in Houston and those people love their team. Everyone wears the gear, there are Texans flags flying in yards galore, and during football season, it's all they talk about.
__________________
Posts: 19,275
4th and Long is too fat/Omaha.4th and Long is too fat/Omaha.4th and Long is too fat/Omaha.4th and Long is too fat/Omaha.4th and Long is too fat/Omaha.4th and Long is too fat/Omaha.4th and Long is too fat/Omaha.4th and Long is too fat/Omaha.4th and Long is too fat/Omaha.4th and Long is too fat/Omaha.4th and Long is too fat/Omaha.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2005, 07:10 PM   #13
Rain Man Rain Man is offline
No known superpowers
 
Rain Man's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: In A World Few See
Casino cash: $13571
VARSITY
Buffalo almost certainly has a loyal fan base, but it can't be very huge unless we're counting Canadian fans, eh? They've got the Patriots to the east, the Jets and Giants in their home state, the Eagles and Steelers within a day's drive, and nothing but commonwealth to the north and west.
__________________
Chiefs Football - 2014 (and every other year)

Posts: 78,368
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2005, 07:10 PM   #14
SNR SNR is offline
POE = MOTHER****ING COELACANTH
 
SNR's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Where the hell is SNR
Casino cash: $22864
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man
I wonder how big Baltimore's fan base is. They're a relatively new team that is located 40 miles or less from a very established team that has a highly loyal fan base.
Art Modell buys his own fanbase
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaper16 View Post
I would read an entire blog of SNR breaking down athletes' musical capabilities like draft scouting reports.
Posts: 58,014
SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2005, 07:11 PM   #15
SNR SNR is offline
POE = MOTHER****ING COELACANTH
 
SNR's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Where the hell is SNR
Casino cash: $22864
This is a really great thread. I've been able to pad my post count in a football thread worthy of discussion
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaper16 View Post
I would read an entire blog of SNR breaking down athletes' musical capabilities like draft scouting reports.
Posts: 58,014
SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:02 AM.


This is a test for a client's site.
A new website that shows member-created construction site listings that need fill or have excess fill. Dirt Monkey @ https://DirtMonkey.net
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.