Home Mail MemberMap Chat (0) Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > The Lounge

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-08-2005, 10:55 AM  
MOhillbilly MOhillbilly is online now
Mama Tried
 
MOhillbilly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Missouri
Casino cash: $7628074
did this cross a line?

had this happen over the weekend- wentout w/ a hooligan buddy of mine fri. night went and seen some metalband at the bar play and ended up at a party afterwards-

party was fun-though my friend well call him 'pee guy' was gettin on my nerves- cause he is telling me to be good -because its some estranged family of his house(looked to me like a squarters house) and id been talking to my hands and shit.....who doesnt?

so shits winding down - its late - nomore beer....some freakgirl w/ one foot in the methadone clinic is doing scarifacation on some guy(i guess its an acult matin ritual?)

shes got this guys blood all over her hand and arm-so when i go to get a beer (didnt know we were completely out of beer yet)

said skank w'Daddies little girl' inked across her chest, thinks shes being cute and is gonna press her bloody palm on me when im walking by. I told her not to and if she did id smack her.
so she does- laughs -takes a drink- gets punched in the beerhole.

now pee guy is freaking out afterwards cause i punched a girl.
but i said it was completely within my rights to defend myself,and she had it coming and id punch anyone who wiped a bloody palm on me regardless of sex or anything else.
pee guy didnt see it that way.

so did i cross a line in your opinion?

Last edited by MOhillbilly; 11-08-2005 at 11:31 AM..
Posts: 22,881
MOhillbilly has disabled reputation
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2005, 02:33 PM   #2
Pants Pants is offline
Time Keeps On Slipping
 
Pants's Avatar
 
Winter Bells Champion
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Overland Park
Casino cash: $1371734
Quote:
Originally Posted by MOhillbilly
had this happen over the weekend- wentout w/ a hooligan buddy of mine fri. night went and seen some metalband at the bar play and ended up at a party afterwards-

party was fun-though my friend well call him 'pee guy' was gettin on my nerves- cause he is telling me to be good -because its some estranged family of his house(looked to me like a squarters house) and id been talking to my hands and shit.....who doesnt?

so shits winding down - its late - nomore beer....some freakgirl w/ one foot in the methadone clinic is doing scarifacation on some guy(i guess its an acult matin ritual?)

shes got this guys blood all over her hand and arm-so when i go to get a beer (didnt know we were completely out of beer yet)

said skank w'Daddies little girl' inked across her chest, thinks shes being cute and is gonna press her bloody palm on me when im walking by. I told her not to and if she did id smack her.
so she does- laughs -takes a drink- gets punched in the beerhole.

now pee guy is freaking out afterwards cause i punched a girl.
but i said it was completely within my rights to defend myself,and she had it coming and id punch anyone who wiped a bloody palm on me regardless of sex or anything else.
pee guy didnt see it that way.

so did i cross a line in your opinion?
You punched a girl in the mouth?? Yeah, I'd say you did...
__________________
ZootedGranny:

"That's the reason my FFL team name is TrentGreenLeadBlock. When you see this mother****er coming around the corner on a block, put your children to bed and batten down the hatch on your girl's snatch, because the same power that destroys defenders can scar the minds of the youth and simultaneously impregnate any woman within sight, live or on television."
Posts: 23,784
Pants threw an interception on a screen pass.Pants threw an interception on a screen pass.Pants threw an interception on a screen pass.Pants threw an interception on a screen pass.Pants threw an interception on a screen pass.Pants threw an interception on a screen pass.Pants threw an interception on a screen pass.Pants threw an interception on a screen pass.Pants threw an interception on a screen pass.Pants threw an interception on a screen pass.Pants threw an interception on a screen pass.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2005, 03:13 PM   #3
MOhillbilly MOhillbilly is online now
Mama Tried
 
MOhillbilly's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Missouri
Casino cash: $7628074
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metrolike
You punched a girl in the mouth?? Yeah, I'd say you did...

dont see that it was wrong-she wiped some guys blood on me. and these people werent the kind youd just say -hey you live a good lifestyle so dont worry about it-
__________________
True Son of Liberty
Posts: 22,881
MOhillbilly has disabled reputation
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2005, 12:39 AM   #4
|Zach| |Zach| is offline
For The Glory Of The City
 
|Zach|'s Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Kansas City
Casino cash: $40856
Wow.
Posts: 44,907
|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.|Zach| has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2005, 08:46 AM   #5
chagrin chagrin is offline
Giggitty!
 
chagrin's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Orlando, Florida
Casino cash: $8163
She'd do the same to you I am sure. A head with a bloody palm wiping her bloody palm on me would probably get something similar.
__________________
I'll try to be nice to you, if you stop being such an idiot
Posts: 13,334
chagrin must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chagrin must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chagrin must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chagrin must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chagrin must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chagrin must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chagrin must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chagrin must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chagrin must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chagrin must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chagrin must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2005, 09:17 AM   #6
MOhillbilly MOhillbilly is online now
Mama Tried
 
MOhillbilly's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Missouri
Casino cash: $7628074
Quote:
Originally Posted by chagrin
She'd do the same to you I am sure. A head with a bloody palm wiping her bloody palm on me would probably get something similar.
to be honest pee guy kinda set a bad tone about the whole -you hit a vag- comment.
this guy used to brag about killing women and kids and shit-now hes mad?

i think he wanted to keep sticking around and parlay w/ those ****ers cause he wanted some.
**** them and **** him- shows his loyalties in my book.


my woman made fun of me because i didnt knock the skanks teeth out. to which i responded take a drink of latte.
__________________
True Son of Liberty
Posts: 22,881
MOhillbilly has disabled reputation
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2005, 12:34 PM   #7
chagrin chagrin is offline
Giggitty!
 
chagrin's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Orlando, Florida
Casino cash: $8163
He was trying to get laid, I'm sure, byt the heroin pig
__________________
I'll try to be nice to you, if you stop being such an idiot
Posts: 13,334
chagrin must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chagrin must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chagrin must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chagrin must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chagrin must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chagrin must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chagrin must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chagrin must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chagrin must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chagrin must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chagrin must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2005, 05:22 PM   #8
chiefs4me chiefs4me is offline
Whatever..
 
chiefs4me's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2004
Casino cash: $1053671
Quote:
Originally Posted by MOhillbilly
to be honest pee guy kinda set a bad tone about the whole -you hit a vag- comment.
this guy used to brag about killing women and kids and shit-now hes mad?

i think he wanted to keep sticking around and parlay w/ those ****ers cause he wanted some.
**** them and **** him- shows his loyalties in my book.


my woman made fun of me because i didnt knock the skanks teeth out. to which i responded take a drink of latte.





YOU have a woman...
Posts: 9,511
chiefs4me is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.chiefs4me is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.chiefs4me is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2005, 08:28 AM   #9
MOhillbilly MOhillbilly is online now
Mama Tried
 
MOhillbilly's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Missouri
Casino cash: $7628074
Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefs4me
YOU have a woman...
always
__________________
True Son of Liberty
Posts: 22,881
MOhillbilly has disabled reputation
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2005, 09:34 AM   #10
Saulbadguy Saulbadguy is offline
When a nightmare becomes real
 
Saulbadguy's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2003
Casino cash: $10148131
__________________
http://www.goemaw.com
Posts: 45,955
Saulbadguy is too fat/Omaha.Saulbadguy is too fat/Omaha.Saulbadguy is too fat/Omaha.Saulbadguy is too fat/Omaha.Saulbadguy is too fat/Omaha.Saulbadguy is too fat/Omaha.Saulbadguy is too fat/Omaha.Saulbadguy is too fat/Omaha.Saulbadguy is too fat/Omaha.Saulbadguy is too fat/Omaha.Saulbadguy is too fat/Omaha.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2005, 05:42 PM   #11
chiefs4me chiefs4me is offline
Whatever..
 
chiefs4me's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2004
Casino cash: $1053671
Quote:
Originally Posted by MOhillbilly
always





...I meant alive...
Posts: 9,511
chiefs4me is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.chiefs4me is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.chiefs4me is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2005, 07:52 PM   #12
ENDelt260 ENDelt260 is offline
Let's all go down to...
 
ENDelt260's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: 92107
Casino cash: $827
On the off chance she remembers the evening, she'll know better than to wipe blood on some random dude again.

You should've kicked her in the box, too.
__________________
Posts: 59,095
ENDelt260 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ENDelt260 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ENDelt260 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ENDelt260 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ENDelt260 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ENDelt260 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ENDelt260 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ENDelt260 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2005, 07:24 AM   #13
MOhillbilly MOhillbilly is online now
Mama Tried
 
MOhillbilly's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Missouri
Casino cash: $7628074
Quote:
Originally Posted by ENDelt260
On the off chance she remembers the evening, she'll know better than to wipe blood on some random dude again.

You should've kicked her in the box, too.
im sure she remembers and when i see her again if she wants to lip- ill be sure to take your advice.
__________________
True Son of Liberty
Posts: 22,881
MOhillbilly has disabled reputation
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2005, 02:09 PM   #14
Cochise Cochise is offline
MVP
 
Cochise's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2003
Location: Florida
Casino cash: $79942990
No telling what she had. I would have been pissed off about it too.
Posts: 39,368
Cochise is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Cochise is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Cochise is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Cochise is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Cochise is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Cochise is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Cochise is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Cochise is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Cochise is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Cochise is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Cochise is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2005, 11:02 PM   #15
Halfcan Halfcan is offline
Queen Anne's Revenge!
 
Halfcan's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Independence, Missouri
Casino cash: $50992
OJ tried that shit with me once and I punched him so hard it knocked one of his isotoner gloves off.
Posts: 23,177
Halfcan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Halfcan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Halfcan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Halfcan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Halfcan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Halfcan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Halfcan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Halfcan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Halfcan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Halfcan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Halfcan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:16 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.