Home Mail MemberMap Chat (0) Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > The Lounge

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-20-2006, 07:46 PM  
kczoo kczoo is offline
Donkey Trainer
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Marshfield
Casino cash: $2632
Zodiac Killer

Anyone ever read the books on this serial killer from the Bay Area in the 60,s70's? He was never caught, a really fascinating story. Well come to find out a "Zodiac" major motion picture comes out Sept 22 if any one is interested. Looks good.
Posts: 515
kczoo has disabled reputation
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2006, 07:49 PM   #2
John Matrix
Guest
 

Casino cash: $
It's a David Fincher film...should be pretty ****ing good, IMO.
Posts: n/a
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2006, 07:50 PM   #3
Nzoner Nzoner is offline
a haw haw haw
 
Nzoner's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: shack outside LaGrange
Casino cash: $306801619
I was thinking that was the same name they used for the original Dirty harry movie but then remembered it was Scorpio.

btw,thanks for the heads up I'll be looking for it.
__________________
"Nothing matters but the weekend...from a Tuesday point of view."
Posts: 22,177
Nzoner 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Nzoner 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Nzoner 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Nzoner 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Nzoner 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Nzoner 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Nzoner 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Nzoner 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Nzoner 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Nzoner 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Nzoner 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2006, 07:53 PM   #4
Dunit35 Dunit35 is offline
Keepin it Real
 
Dunit35's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Oklahoma
Casino cash: $2004441
Interesting history. I bet that will be a pretty good movie.
Posts: 8,786
Dunit35 would the whole thing.Dunit35 would the whole thing.Dunit35 would the whole thing.Dunit35 would the whole thing.Dunit35 would the whole thing.Dunit35 would the whole thing.Dunit35 would the whole thing.Dunit35 would the whole thing.Dunit35 would the whole thing.Dunit35 would the whole thing.Dunit35 would the whole thing.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2006, 08:02 PM   #5
Nzoner Nzoner is offline
a haw haw haw
 
Nzoner's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: shack outside LaGrange
Casino cash: $306801619
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Matrix
It's a David Fincher film...should be pretty ****ing good, IMO.

Without a doubt.
__________________
"Nothing matters but the weekend...from a Tuesday point of view."
Posts: 22,177
Nzoner 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Nzoner 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Nzoner 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Nzoner 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Nzoner 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Nzoner 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Nzoner 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Nzoner 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Nzoner 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Nzoner 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Nzoner 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2006, 08:20 PM   #6
alanm alanm is offline
Incognito
 
alanm's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Nebraska/Wyoming/Colorado
Casino cash: $61389
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nzoner 338
I was thinking that was the same name they used for the original Dirty harry movie but then remembered it was Scorpio.

btw,thanks for the heads up I'll be looking for it.
That movie WAS based on the Zodiac killer.
__________________
It bears repeating, **** Herm, Pioli, Haley, and Crennel for ****ing up my franchise for a goddamn decade.
Buehler 445
Posts: 29,712
alanm Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.alanm Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.alanm Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.alanm Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.alanm Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.alanm Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.alanm Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.alanm Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.alanm Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.alanm Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.alanm Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2006, 08:25 PM   #7
Nzoner Nzoner is offline
a haw haw haw
 
Nzoner's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: shack outside LaGrange
Casino cash: $306801619
Quote:
Originally Posted by alanm
That movie WAS based on the Zodiac killer.
Except Harry killed the focker
__________________
"Nothing matters but the weekend...from a Tuesday point of view."
Posts: 22,177
Nzoner 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Nzoner 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Nzoner 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Nzoner 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Nzoner 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Nzoner 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Nzoner 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Nzoner 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Nzoner 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Nzoner 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Nzoner 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2006, 09:09 PM   #8
chefsos chefsos is offline
Fifty eight sixty two...
 
chefsos's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Dover, DE
Casino cash: $51067932
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nzoner 338
Except Harry killed the focker
Apparently the real Zodiac felt lucky, and was.
Posts: 8,311
chefsos is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chefsos is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chefsos is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chefsos is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chefsos is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chefsos is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chefsos is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chefsos is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chefsos is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chefsos is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chefsos is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2006, 01:33 PM   #9
The Pedestrian The Pedestrian is offline
Cross with me
 
The Pedestrian's Avatar
 
Tetris Champion
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Kansas City, MO
Casino cash: $7526550
I saw an episode of "Cold Case" a while back, and it turns out that he really was caught...police found home-made guns in this guy's house after he shot his sister in the ass (literally) with a shotgun. Upon matching the bullets with the microscopic grooves of the guns' makeshift barrels, they figured out that the guns in his house were the same ones used to kill the Zodiac Killer's victims. It took a while, but they finally got him to admit a lot of things about the murders and the letters.

--Slayer

PS Hopefully it wasn't a copycat crime with a second individual named the Zodiac Killer.

*EDIT*

PSS BTW, that should still be a good movie.
Posts: 11,725
The Pedestrian is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutThe Pedestrian is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutThe Pedestrian is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutThe Pedestrian is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutThe Pedestrian is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutThe Pedestrian is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutThe Pedestrian is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutThe Pedestrian is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutThe Pedestrian is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2006, 02:27 PM   #10
Deberg_1990 Deberg_1990 is offline
MVP
 
Deberg_1990's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: San Antonio Tx.
Casino cash: $168870
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Matrix
It's a David Fincher film...should be pretty ****ing good, IMO.
Hes definately the right director for the material....I just hope its not too similiar to "Seven"
__________________
Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning:

Matt once made a very nice play in Seattle where he spun away from a pass rusher and hit Bowe off his back foot for a first down.

One of the best plays Matt has ever made.
Posts: 47,732
Deberg_1990 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Deberg_1990 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Deberg_1990 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Deberg_1990 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Deberg_1990 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Deberg_1990 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Deberg_1990 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Deberg_1990 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Deberg_1990 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Deberg_1990 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Deberg_1990 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2006, 02:31 PM   #11
Brock Brock is offline
Do it.
 
Brock's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Larryville
Casino cash: $160873
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico Diablo
I saw an episode of "Cold Case" a while back, and it turns out that he really was caught...police found home-made guns in this guy's house after he shot his sister in the ass (literally) with a shotgun. Upon matching the bullets with the microscopic grooves of the guns' makeshift barrels, they figured out that the guns in his house were the same ones used to kill the Zodiac Killer's victims. It took a while, but they finally got him to admit a lot of things about the murders and the letters.

--Slayer

PS Hopefully it wasn't a copycat crime with a second individual named the Zodiac Killer.

You are talking out your ass.
Posts: 42,720
Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2006, 02:54 PM   #12
Nzoner Nzoner is offline
a haw haw haw
 
Nzoner's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: shack outside LaGrange
Casino cash: $306801619
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990
Hes definately the right director for the material....I just hope its not too similiar to "Seven"
If it's anywhere close to Seven I'll be thrilled.That movie will be in my top 10 forever.
__________________
"Nothing matters but the weekend...from a Tuesday point of view."
Posts: 22,177
Nzoner 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Nzoner 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Nzoner 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Nzoner 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Nzoner 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Nzoner 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Nzoner 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Nzoner 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Nzoner 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Nzoner 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Nzoner 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2006, 02:57 PM   #13
Deberg_1990 Deberg_1990 is offline
MVP
 
Deberg_1990's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: San Antonio Tx.
Casino cash: $168870
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nzoner 338
If it's anywhere close to Seven I'll be thrilled.That movie will be in my top 10 forever.
Oh I agee...I love that movie. The last 15 minutes are classic.
__________________
Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning:

Matt once made a very nice play in Seattle where he spun away from a pass rusher and hit Bowe off his back foot for a first down.

One of the best plays Matt has ever made.
Posts: 47,732
Deberg_1990 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Deberg_1990 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Deberg_1990 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Deberg_1990 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Deberg_1990 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Deberg_1990 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Deberg_1990 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Deberg_1990 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Deberg_1990 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Deberg_1990 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Deberg_1990 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2006, 02:58 PM   #14
Dunit35 Dunit35 is offline
Keepin it Real
 
Dunit35's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Oklahoma
Casino cash: $2004441
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico Diablo
I saw an episode of "Cold Case" a while back, and it turns out that he really was caught...police found home-made guns in this guy's house after he shot his sister in the ass (literally) with a shotgun. Upon matching the bullets with the microscopic grooves of the guns' makeshift barrels, they figured out that the guns in his house were the same ones used to kill the Zodiac Killer's victims. It took a while, but they finally got him to admit a lot of things about the murders and the letters.

--Slayer

PS Hopefully it wasn't a copycat crime with a second individual named the Zodiac Killer.

*EDIT*

PSS BTW, that should still be a good movie.

How come it wasnt all over the news?
Posts: 8,786
Dunit35 would the whole thing.Dunit35 would the whole thing.Dunit35 would the whole thing.Dunit35 would the whole thing.Dunit35 would the whole thing.Dunit35 would the whole thing.Dunit35 would the whole thing.Dunit35 would the whole thing.Dunit35 would the whole thing.Dunit35 would the whole thing.Dunit35 would the whole thing.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2006, 04:49 PM   #15
The Pedestrian The Pedestrian is offline
Cross with me
 
The Pedestrian's Avatar
 
Tetris Champion
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Kansas City, MO
Casino cash: $7526550
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunit35
How come it wasnt all over the news?
One of two reasons. The first and most likely is that they were referring to a copycat criminal who was caught. The second would be that they did run the story in the region of the killer, but hadn't run it nationwide more than a couple of times for only a few seconds each.
Posts: 11,725
The Pedestrian is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutThe Pedestrian is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutThe Pedestrian is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutThe Pedestrian is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutThe Pedestrian is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutThe Pedestrian is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutThe Pedestrian is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutThe Pedestrian is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutThe Pedestrian is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:55 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.