Home Mail MemberMap Chat (0) Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > The GET IN MAH BELLY! Lounge > D.C.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-08-2006, 11:06 PM  
Taco John Taco John is offline
12on Paul
 
Taco John's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Casino cash: $10099853
911 was an inside job.

After watching this, I am once and for all convinced that it was an inside job...

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...81991288263801


The evidence is way too strong.
Posts: 50,628
Taco John is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Taco John is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Taco John is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Taco John is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Taco John is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Taco John is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Taco John is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Taco John is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Taco John is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Taco John is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Taco John is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2006, 11:12 AM   #196
Mr. Kotter Mr. Kotter is offline
Lookin' for the answers...
 
Mr. Kotter's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Somewhere else
Casino cash: $11000360
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee
Take a mental picture Taco. When you find yourself bemused over how people place no credence in anything you say around here, go ahead and pull that mental picture back out and wince ruefully.
This thread should be put in the Hall of Fame (along side the "I'm Leaving..." thread,) expressly, to remind us.....
__________________
Alex Smith will be better than Geno or Cassel, Alex Smith will be better than Geno or Cassel, Alex Smith will be better than Geno or Cassel, Alex Smith will be better than Geno or Cassel...
Posts: 39,937
Mr. Kotter has disabled reputation
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2006, 11:13 AM   #197
Taco John Taco John is offline
12on Paul
 
Taco John's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2001
Casino cash: $10099853
Look, I have an open mind. I don't just buy what the media sells. I'm willing to investigate the evidence, even when it's unpopular to do so.

I realize I don't share these traits with a lot of Americans. I realize that a good majority of Americans just accept what the mainstream feeds them.

I also realize that there are some that dont. I don't care if people think I'm a jerk for considering this evidence. There's a lot to be questioned here that I don't accept the "cut and dried" certainty that a lot of people want to paint this picture with.

I'll continue to keep an open mind. Perhaps the official story is right, and the massive amounts of anomalies that have cropped up are a series of freak occurances. But I'm of the opinion that there is enough evidence to doubt the official story.
__________________
Ehyeh asher ehyeh.
Posts: 50,628
Taco John is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Taco John is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Taco John is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Taco John is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Taco John is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Taco John is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Taco John is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Taco John is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Taco John is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Taco John is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Taco John is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2006, 11:14 AM   #198
Baby Lee Baby Lee is offline
Cake Boss!!
 
Baby Lee's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: 456 Lick My Butthole Lane
Casino cash: $137736
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Kotter
This thread should be put in the Hall of Fame (along side the "I'm Leaving..." thread,) expressly, to remind us.....
Maybe a box set, bundled with Mememe's "Todd Beamer was a faig" thread.
__________________
I've got a real red wagon!!
Posts: 40,362
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2006, 11:15 AM   #199
Baby Lee Baby Lee is offline
Cake Boss!!
 
Baby Lee's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: 456 Lick My Butthole Lane
Casino cash: $137736
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco John
Look, I have an open mind. I don't just buy what the media sells. I'm willing to investigate the evidence, even when it's unpopular to do so.

I realize I don't share these traits with a lot of Americans. I realize that a good majority of Americans just accept what the mainstream feeds them.

I also realize that there are some that dont. I don't care if people think I'm a jerk for considering this evidence. There's a lot to be questioned here that I don't accept the "cut and dried" certainty that a lot of people want to paint this picture with.

I'll continue to keep an open mind. Perhaps the official story is right, and the massive amounts of anomalies that have cropped up are a series of freak occurances. But I'm of the opinion that there is enough evidence to doubt the official story.
Hey! Are there any specific minutes in this video we should watch?
__________________
I've got a real red wagon!!
Posts: 40,362
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2006, 11:15 AM   #200
Donger Donger is offline
"Think BOOM!"
 
Donger's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: 33.675 N 106.475 W
Casino cash: $1881
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco John
I don't just buy what the media sells.
But you sure seem more than willing to buy this. And, they even take PayPal!
__________________
I think the young people enjoy it when I "get down," verbally, don't you?
Posts: 74,831
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2006, 11:15 AM   #201
mlyonsd mlyonsd is offline
Supporter
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Spink, SD
Casino cash: $53142
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco John
Look, I have an open mind. I don't just buy what the media sells. I'm willing to investigate the evidence, even when it's unpopular to do so.

I realize I don't share these traits with a lot of Americans. I realize that a good majority of Americans just accept what the mainstream feeds them.

I also realize that there are some that dont. I don't care if people think I'm a jerk for considering this evidence. There's a lot to be questioned here that I don't accept the "cut and dried" certainty that a lot of people want to paint this picture with.

I'll continue to keep an open mind. Perhaps the official story is right, and the massive amounts of anomalies that have cropped up are a series of freak occurances. But I'm of the opinion that there is enough evidence to doubt the official story.
You sure you don't have a thread on the Mange pointing to this one so your other clan can laugh it up at the dumbasses on the planet's expense?
Posts: 24,797
mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2006, 11:16 AM   #202
Logical Logical is offline
Screw U if U can't take a joke
 
Logical's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Casino cash: $94931
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Kotter
And it's that simple question that makes this whole thing so patently ridiculous: would the US government actually allow something like this to happen? You have to be insane, or disingenuious, to really believe this. It's pretty scary to me, that some will allow their ideological hatred and vitriol to blind them to any semblance of common sense.

...
What in your mind prevents any government from conspiring towards evil. Is there some logical reason that makes the US government immune? I am not about to say this happened but I will admit the possibility exists. Our government is not immune thinking it is immune is exactly what could lead such an occurence to be possible.
Posts: 31,579
Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2006, 11:18 AM   #203
Taco John Taco John is offline
12on Paul
 
Taco John's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2001
Casino cash: $10099853
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee
Take a mental picture Taco. When you find yourself bemused over how people place no credence in anything you say around here, go ahead and pull that mental picture back out and wince ruefully.

First of all, I don't care what you or anyone think about me. Never once have I questioned whether people take credence in anything I say or not. Mostly because I don't care. But also because it's clear that they do.

I have no qulams about posting this thread and letting my position be known here. It went about as expected. I didn't expect too many people would take a second look at the massive amount of anomolous data that has been collected in this video. But I felt it my obligation to post it anyway.

I don't care what you think of me, because I'm secure in who I am, and in my motives. I'm not trying to trick anyone.
__________________
Ehyeh asher ehyeh.
Posts: 50,628
Taco John is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Taco John is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Taco John is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Taco John is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Taco John is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Taco John is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Taco John is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Taco John is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Taco John is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Taco John is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Taco John is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2006, 11:19 AM   #204
Pants Pants is offline
Time Keeps On Slipping
 
Pants's Avatar
 
Winter Bells Champion
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Overland Park
Casino cash: $1374061
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco John
First of all, I don't care what you or anyone think about me. Never once have I questioned whether people take credence in anything I say or not. Mostly because I don't care. But also because it's clear that they do.

I have no qulams about posting this thread and letting my position be known here. It went about as expected. I didn't expect too many people would take a second look at the massive amount of anomolous data that has been collected in this video. But I felt it my obligation to post it anyway.

I don't care what you think of me, because I'm secure in who I am, and in my motives. I'm not trying to trick anyone.
Did you post this over at the mane?
__________________
ZootedGranny:

"That's the reason my FFL team name is TrentGreenLeadBlock. When you see this mother****er coming around the corner on a block, put your children to bed and batten down the hatch on your girl's snatch, because the same power that destroys defenders can scar the minds of the youth and simultaneously impregnate any woman within sight, live or on television."
Posts: 23,919
Pants 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Pants 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Pants 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Pants 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Pants 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Pants 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Pants 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Pants 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Pants 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Pants 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Pants 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2006, 11:21 AM   #205
Baby Lee Baby Lee is offline
Cake Boss!!
 
Baby Lee's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: 456 Lick My Butthole Lane
Casino cash: $137736
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco John
First of all, I don't care what you or anyone think about me. Never once have I questioned whether people take credence in anything I say or not. Mostly because I don't care. But also because it's clear that they do.

I have no qulams about posting this thread and letting my position be known here. It went about as expected. I didn't expect too many people would take a second look at the massive amount of anomolous data that has been collected in this video. But I felt it my obligation to post it anyway.

I don't care what you think of me, because I'm secure in who I am, and in my motives. I'm not trying to trick anyone.
__________________
I've got a real red wagon!!
Posts: 40,362
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2006, 11:21 AM   #206
Taco John Taco John is offline
12on Paul
 
Taco John's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2001
Casino cash: $10099853
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metrolike
Did you post this over at the mane?


No. Someone else did. Then I watched it and posted it here.
__________________
Ehyeh asher ehyeh.
Posts: 50,628
Taco John is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Taco John is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Taco John is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Taco John is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Taco John is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Taco John is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Taco John is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Taco John is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Taco John is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Taco John is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Taco John is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2006, 11:21 AM   #207
Baby Lee Baby Lee is offline
Cake Boss!!
 
Baby Lee's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: 456 Lick My Butthole Lane
Casino cash: $137736
But seriously though, have you ever had an honest motive in your life?
__________________
I've got a real red wagon!!
Posts: 40,362
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2006, 11:22 AM   #208
Eye Patch Eye Patch is offline
Starter
 
Eye Patch's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2005
Casino cash: $1030
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco John
Look, I have an open mind. I don't just buy what the media sells. I'm willing to investigate the evidence, even when it's unpopular to do so.

I realize I don't share these traits with a lot of Americans. I realize that a good majority of Americans just accept what the mainstream feeds them.

I also realize that there are some that dont. I don't care if people think I'm a jerk for considering this evidence. There's a lot to be questioned here that I don't accept the "cut and dried" certainty that a lot of people want to paint this picture with.

I'll continue to keep an open mind. Perhaps the official story is right, and the massive amounts of anomalies that have cropped up are a series of freak occurances. But I'm of the opinion that there is enough evidence to doubt the official story.
well tj has gone from his first post of... "I'm convinced this was an inside job" to "perhaps the official story is right"

the poor boy is so confused and so misunderstood.
Posts: 722
Eye Patch is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Eye Patch is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2006, 11:22 AM   #209
Taco John Taco John is offline
12on Paul
 
Taco John's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2001
Casino cash: $10099853
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee
But seriously though, have you ever had an honest motive in your life?

Absolutely. I'm a very honest person. What you see is what you get.
__________________
Ehyeh asher ehyeh.
Posts: 50,628
Taco John is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Taco John is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Taco John is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Taco John is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Taco John is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Taco John is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Taco John is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Taco John is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Taco John is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Taco John is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Taco John is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2006, 11:23 AM   #210
Logical Logical is offline
Screw U if U can't take a joke
 
Logical's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Casino cash: $94931
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee
But seriously though, have you ever had an honest motive in your life?
Have you? If you say yes, why should we believe you or TJ for that matter? Pointless question BL.
Posts: 31,579
Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:48 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.