Home Mail MemberMap Chat (0) Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > The Ed & Dave Lounge

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-19-2006, 05:17 AM  
kpic kpic is offline
Starter
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Casino cash: $5525
KC dump mentioned in Natl. Geographic

No not a lame joke Herm\CP thread..........

In the latest National Geographic there is a story on the toxins inside us and how they get there. The author gets tested and discovers how much he has and much of it is related to a dump site in KC called the Doepke-Holliday site and he reflects how he would play there as a kid in the late 60's (sounds like fun! ). It is mentioned that it is now capped and sealed.

I'm in N.J. and I am sure we can top that site many times over but I was wondering if anyone here - local to KC - remembers the place, has a bit of history on it or yikes!! played around in it?
Posts: 228
kpic is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutkpic is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutkpic is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutkpic is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutkpic is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutkpic is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutkpic is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutkpic is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutkpic is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutkpic is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2006, 07:29 AM   #2
Dave Lane Dave Lane is offline
Space Cadet and Aczabel
 
Dave Lane's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Kansas City, Mo, USA
Casino cash: $7903
VARSITY
Heres some info....

http://weitzlux.com/environmentallawsuit/kansas/doepkedisposal(hollida_145847.html

Dave
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris616 View Post
High Tech is Sorcery and the people who are really powerful are literally telling people to commit crimes using the psychic interspace created by the WWW and Wireless. They are controlling peoples actions like drones . The two things are deeply intertwined. The more man's brain interfaces with machines the creepier it gets. They use brains separate from a human body in a supercomputer and you have The Image of the Beast. The military has been doing this since the 50s
Posts: 24,354
Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2006, 07:30 AM   #3
Dave Lane Dave Lane is offline
Space Cadet and Aczabel
 
Dave Lane's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Kansas City, Mo, USA
Casino cash: $7903
VARSITY
Actually its right next to Lake Quivira

Dave
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris616 View Post
High Tech is Sorcery and the people who are really powerful are literally telling people to commit crimes using the psychic interspace created by the WWW and Wireless. They are controlling peoples actions like drones . The two things are deeply intertwined. The more man's brain interfaces with machines the creepier it gets. They use brains separate from a human body in a supercomputer and you have The Image of the Beast. The military has been doing this since the 50s
Posts: 24,354
Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2006, 10:32 AM   #4
kpic kpic is offline
Starter
 

Join Date: Dec 2001
Casino cash: $5525
Thanks for the link, and it took me to another interesting link:

http://www.nodump.com/polluters.htm

WOW! Is that Tony Soprano's waste removal company?

There must be some killer $$$ in trash for them to stay in business.
Posts: 228
kpic is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutkpic is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutkpic is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutkpic is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutkpic is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutkpic is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutkpic is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutkpic is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutkpic is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutkpic is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2006, 11:23 AM   #5
Dallas Chief Dallas Chief is offline
Supporter
 
Dallas Chief's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Back in D.
Casino cash: $5739
Funny. I actually grew up on Holliday Drive right next to Lake Quivira. We used to ride our bikes down by the dump entrance just past 435. It was easier to get down to the Kaw River from there. The little town down the road looked like something out of Deliverance. I've always wondered what was wrong with me...
Posts: 2,597
Dallas Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Dallas Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Dallas Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Dallas Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Dallas Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Dallas Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Dallas Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Dallas Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Dallas Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Dallas Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Dallas Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2006, 02:10 PM   #6
kpic kpic is offline
Starter
 

Join Date: Dec 2001
Casino cash: $5525
Do the lights flicker on and off when you walk by them??
Posts: 228
kpic is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutkpic is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutkpic is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutkpic is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutkpic is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutkpic is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutkpic is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutkpic is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutkpic is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutkpic is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2006, 03:20 PM   #7
Duck Dog Duck Dog is offline
Reap the whirlwind
 
Duck Dog's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Olathe
Casino cash: $5000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas Chief
Funny. I actually grew up on Holliday Drive right next to Lake Quivira. We used to ride our bikes down by the dump entrance just past 435. It was easier to get down to the Kaw River from there. The little town down the road looked like something out of Deliverance. I've always wondered what was wrong with me...

Are you talking about Edwardsville? When I worked for an area land survey company, we were working in Edwardsville on a Sat morning when a trailer park white trash gash starts yelling at us for making too much noise. Withing a few minutes her boyfriend/husband showed and started shooting a shotgun at us. We booked then called the cops. It was quit fun watching the KCK police beat the shiat out of him.
Posts: 8,902
Duck Dog is not part of the Right 53.Duck Dog is not part of the Right 53.Duck Dog is not part of the Right 53.Duck Dog is not part of the Right 53.Duck Dog is not part of the Right 53.Duck Dog is not part of the Right 53.Duck Dog is not part of the Right 53.Duck Dog is not part of the Right 53.Duck Dog is not part of the Right 53.Duck Dog is not part of the Right 53.Duck Dog is not part of the Right 53.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2006, 04:10 PM   #8
Dallas Chief Dallas Chief is offline
Supporter
 
Dallas Chief's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Back in D.
Casino cash: $5739
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duck Dog
Are you talking about Edwardsville? When I worked for an area land survey company, we were working in Edwardsville on a Sat morning when a trailer park white trash gash starts yelling at us for making too much noise. Withing a few minutes her boyfriend/husband showed and started shooting a shotgun at us. We booked then called the cops. It was quit fun watching the KCK police beat the shiat out of him.
I know where you are talking about in Edwardsville. I have been gone for about 15 yrs. now so I am not sure about any "incidents". I have not doubt in the validity of your account. Fits that area- the other side of the river... I am sure a few of my cousins were involved in the caller/beating.
Posts: 2,597
Dallas Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Dallas Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Dallas Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Dallas Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Dallas Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Dallas Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Dallas Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Dallas Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Dallas Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Dallas Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Dallas Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2006, 05:59 PM   #9
runnercyclist runnercyclist is offline
Gone to Carolina
 
runnercyclist's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: By lake Wylie in tega cay
Casino cash: $5377
Is that the Vonnie Holliday dump? I heard he was toxic in the shitter
Posts: 2,704
runnercyclist is disappoint.runnercyclist is disappoint.runnercyclist is disappoint.runnercyclist is disappoint.runnercyclist is disappoint.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2006, 06:14 PM   #10
Archie F. Swin Archie F. Swin is offline
Hunting Tiggers
 
Archie F. Swin's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2000
Location: Wichita Falls, Texas
Casino cash: $6802
aww man...I thought this would be a poop thread
__________________
"No Two People Will Do It The Same, You got It Down...When You Appear to Be In Pain!"
Posts: 10,853
Archie F. Swin 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliArchie F. Swin 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliArchie F. Swin 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliArchie F. Swin 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliArchie F. Swin 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliArchie F. Swin 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliArchie F. Swin 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliArchie F. Swin 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliArchie F. Swin 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliArchie F. Swin 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliArchie F. Swin 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:58 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.