Home Mail MemberMap Chat (0) Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > The Lounge

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-19-2006, 04:05 PM  
Tactical Funky Tactical Funky is offline
Funkmeister
 
Tactical Funky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Casino cash: $369178
I was at the game today, and the people behind me were yelling to put Huard in...

...and they booed at Green both times he was sacked.

I know he played rusty for most of the game, but his veteran experience is really the only reason we ended up winning the game.

I think Green will play quite a bit better against Denver on Thursday - and at least he got those first few hits out of the way today.

Getting Gonzo back is going to be the true differential in the Thanksgiving game, IMO.
Posts: 1,998
Tactical Funky is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutTactical Funky is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutTactical Funky is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutTactical Funky is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutTactical Funky is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutTactical Funky is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutTactical Funky is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutTactical Funky is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutTactical Funky is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutTactical Funky is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutTactical Funky is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2006, 04:07 PM   #2
Fairplay Fairplay is offline
MVP
 
Fairplay's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: state of mind
Casino cash: $1005026888
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tactical Funky
...and they booed at Green both times he was sacked.


Did the guy booing answer to the name of "pootie"?
Posts: 16,843
Fairplay has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Fairplay has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Fairplay has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Fairplay has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Fairplay has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Fairplay has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Fairplay has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Fairplay has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Fairplay has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Fairplay has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Fairplay has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2006, 04:07 PM   #3
Short Leash Hootie Short Leash Hootie is offline
Banned
 
Short Leash Hootie's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Dallas, Texas
Casino cash: $3910
Huard isn't a veteran?

His play against Arizona, Seattle, San Diego in the 4th quarter had nothing to do with those three wins?

Hey, I understand why Green is the starter. In fact, I pretty much agree with him being the starter...just for the plain fact that had he kept Huard as starter and we didn't win a super bowl, it would've all been Huard's fault...

but to say the only reason we won today was because of Green's veteran leadership skills is simply wrong IMO.

Huard had 3 4th quarter comebacks this year alone.
Posts: 27,879
Short Leash Hootie < CasselShort Leash Hootie < CasselShort Leash Hootie < CasselShort Leash Hootie < CasselShort Leash Hootie < CasselShort Leash Hootie < CasselShort Leash Hootie < CasselShort Leash Hootie < CasselShort Leash Hootie < CasselShort Leash Hootie < CasselShort Leash Hootie < Cassel
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2006, 04:08 PM   #4
Bowser Bowser is offline
Eff an A, Cotton!!
 
Bowser's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: In Transition
Casino cash: $50981795
Then those people are idiots.

I was screaming at Herm to open open the ****ing offense, though.
Posts: 49,844
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2006, 04:08 PM   #5
blueballs blueballs is offline
Banned
 
blueballs's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2006
Casino cash: $8431
people get off on trying to start a mob mentality
small penises probably
Posts: 14,229
blueballs is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.blueballs is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2006, 04:09 PM   #6
NUMBER7 NUMBER7 is offline
Veteran
 
NUMBER7's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Home of the Chiefs!!
Casino cash: $1245
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tactical Funky
...and they booed at Green both times he was sacked.

I know he played rusty for most of the game, but his veteran experience is really the only reason we ended up winning the game.

I think Green will play quite a bit better against Denver on Thursday - and at least he got those first few hits out of the way today.

Getting Gonzo back is going to be the true differential in the Thanksgiving game, IMO.
Man you must have been sitting with the "short bussers." Of course some of these morons will bitch about anything.
Posts: 1,347
NUMBER7 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.NUMBER7 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2006, 04:10 PM   #7
Tactical Funky Tactical Funky is offline
Funkmeister
 
Tactical Funky's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Casino cash: $369178
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairplay
Did the guy booing answer to the name of "pootie"?
No, but he sure looked like a douchebag.

After he booed the second time and then said that "Trent Green sucks balls," I reminded him that he got sacked on account of the O-line's horrid play.

He just shook his head and called me a "homer."

__________________
This is my signature.
Posts: 1,998
Tactical Funky is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutTactical Funky is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutTactical Funky is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutTactical Funky is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutTactical Funky is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutTactical Funky is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutTactical Funky is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutTactical Funky is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutTactical Funky is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutTactical Funky is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutTactical Funky is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2006, 04:10 PM   #8
BWillie BWillie is offline
Bwilliepoker @ twitter
 
BWillie's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Harpooning Whales
Casino cash: $13404087
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tactical Funky
...and they booed at Green both times he was sacked.

I know he played rusty for most of the game, but his veteran experience is really the only reason we ended up winning the game.

I think Green will play quite a bit better against Denver on Thursday - and at least he got those first few hits out of the way today.

Getting Gonzo back is going to be the true differential in the Thanksgiving game, IMO.
Yeah, same with me. There were people yelling Huard from the start. Some fans that go to the game are just there for the social event rather than to watch football. Alot of them have no idea the names of the players. At the end of the game, when the Chiefs were driving to try to set up the game winning touchdown. There were a bunch of fans trying to get the crowd pumped up and were doing the raising their arm motion to try to get the crowd to yell more..and then we had a false start. If they yell as loud as they can when we are on defense and it's 3rd and 4 then I don't really care though.
__________________
Posts: 13,731
BWillie would the whole thing.BWillie would the whole thing.BWillie would the whole thing.BWillie would the whole thing.BWillie would the whole thing.BWillie would the whole thing.BWillie would the whole thing.BWillie would the whole thing.BWillie would the whole thing.BWillie would the whole thing.BWillie would the whole thing.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2006, 04:10 PM   #9
blueballs blueballs is offline
Banned
 
blueballs's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2006
Casino cash: $8431
I smell a welcher
go get em mob
Posts: 14,229
blueballs is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.blueballs is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2006, 04:12 PM   #10
NUMBER7 NUMBER7 is offline
Veteran
 
NUMBER7's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Home of the Chiefs!!
Casino cash: $1245
Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie007
Yeah, same with me. There were people yelling Huard from the start. Some fans that go to the game are just there for the social event rather than to watch football. Alot of them have no idea the names of the players. At the end of the game, when the Chiefs were driving to try to set up the game winning touchdown. There were a bunch of fans trying to get the crowd pumped up and were doing the raising their arm motion to try to get the crowd to yell more..and then we had a false start. If they yell as loud as they can when we are on defense and it's 3rd and 4 then I don't really care though.
That was me...if you are in Section 125. That's how the home crowd works. We need to be yelling before the opposing team can huddle. Someday some of these fools will learn how the process works. At least we caused the Faiders to use 3 TO's because of noise in the 1st half.
Posts: 1,347
NUMBER7 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.NUMBER7 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2006, 04:13 PM   #11
Tactical Funky Tactical Funky is offline
Funkmeister
 
Tactical Funky's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Casino cash: $369178
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pootie
Huard isn't a veteran?

His play against Arizona, Seattle, San Diego in the 4th quarter had nothing to do with those three wins?

Hey, I understand why Green is the starter. In fact, I pretty much agree with him being the starter...just for the plain fact that had he kept Huard as starter and we didn't win a super bowl, it would've all been Huard's fault...

but to say the only reason we won today was because of Green's veteran leadership skills is simply wrong IMO.

Huard had 3 4th quarter comebacks this year alone.
I agree with much of what you say, Hootie, but Green made some key throws on our final offensive possession that helped us win the game. Now, I'm not saying Huard couldn't have done the same thing, but I'm sure that Trent will improve much in the next couple of games in a similar fashion to Huard.

My main beef with the dumbasses behind me was that they were blaming Green for taking sacks when both sacks were the result of the O-line being porous.
__________________
This is my signature.
Posts: 1,998
Tactical Funky is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutTactical Funky is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutTactical Funky is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutTactical Funky is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutTactical Funky is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutTactical Funky is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutTactical Funky is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutTactical Funky is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutTactical Funky is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutTactical Funky is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutTactical Funky is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2006, 04:13 PM   #12
siberian khatru siberian khatru is offline
21st Century Schizoid Fan
 
siberian khatru's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: The Gates of Delirium
Casino cash: $122153
Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie007
Yeah, same with me. There were people yelling Huard from the start. Some fans that go to the game are just there for the social event rather than to watch football. Alot of them have no idea the names of the players.
"Where's Marcus Allen? Is he hurt?"
__________________
If you make enough good decisions, three-year plans turn into two-year plans and five-year plans turn into three-year plans. If you make bad decisions, 10-year plans turn into no plan. -- Dayton Moore, 2006

"I'm not talking about getting to .500, I'm talking about winning the World Series when I say eight to 10 years." -- Dayton Moore, May 20, 2009
Posts: 42,899
siberian khatru has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.siberian khatru has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.siberian khatru has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.siberian khatru has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.siberian khatru has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.siberian khatru has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.siberian khatru has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.siberian khatru has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.siberian khatru has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.siberian khatru has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.siberian khatru has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2006, 04:13 PM   #13
Short Leash Hootie Short Leash Hootie is offline
Banned
 
Short Leash Hootie's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Dallas, Texas
Casino cash: $3910
so last week, the horrible oline play had nothing to do with Huard's lack of success...but this week...it had nothing to do with Green, it was all because the oline couldn't block.

YEP
Posts: 27,879
Short Leash Hootie < CasselShort Leash Hootie < CasselShort Leash Hootie < CasselShort Leash Hootie < CasselShort Leash Hootie < CasselShort Leash Hootie < CasselShort Leash Hootie < CasselShort Leash Hootie < CasselShort Leash Hootie < CasselShort Leash Hootie < CasselShort Leash Hootie < Cassel
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2006, 04:17 PM   #14
Tactical Funky Tactical Funky is offline
Funkmeister
 
Tactical Funky's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Casino cash: $369178
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pootie
so last week, the horrible oline play had nothing to do with Huard's lack of success...but this week...it had nothing to do with Green, it was all because the oline couldn't block.

YEP
I didn't say or imply that in the least.

Huard wasn't helped at all by the O-line last week, and Green had similar issues, although he threw some horrible passes at the feet of a few receivers - which Huard also did last week.
__________________
This is my signature.
Posts: 1,998
Tactical Funky is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutTactical Funky is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutTactical Funky is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutTactical Funky is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutTactical Funky is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutTactical Funky is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutTactical Funky is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutTactical Funky is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutTactical Funky is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutTactical Funky is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutTactical Funky is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2006, 04:18 PM   #15
Short Leash Hootie Short Leash Hootie is offline
Banned
 
Short Leash Hootie's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Dallas, Texas
Casino cash: $3910
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tactical Funky
I agree with much of what you say, Hootie, but Green made some key throws on our final offensive possession that helped us win the game. Now, I'm not saying Huard couldn't have done the same thing, but I'm sure that Trent will improve much in the next couple of games in a similar fashion to Huard.

My main beef with the dumbasses behind me was that they were blaming Green for taking sacks when both sacks were the result of the O-line being porous.
Agree ONE-HUNDRED percent.
Posts: 27,879
Short Leash Hootie < CasselShort Leash Hootie < CasselShort Leash Hootie < CasselShort Leash Hootie < CasselShort Leash Hootie < CasselShort Leash Hootie < CasselShort Leash Hootie < CasselShort Leash Hootie < CasselShort Leash Hootie < CasselShort Leash Hootie < CasselShort Leash Hootie < Cassel
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:56 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.