Home Mail MemberMap Chat (0) Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > The Ed & Dave Lounge

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-14-2007, 09:33 AM  
kc rush kc rush is offline
Blah Blah Blah
 
kc rush's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: In front of the computer.
Casino cash: $5800
Ticket

I mentioned this in BRCís tailgate thread, my wife wonít be coming to this game so I have an extra ticket. My friends have all declined the ticket, but the ticket is already paid for and I am and idiot, so I am going.

If anyone wants my other ticket, they are welcome to it. If you are in the KC area I can pick you up or we can meet near the stadium and I can bring you in since I have a parking pass. If you would prefer to drive yourself and pay for parking we could hook up at BRCís tailgate.

I donít blame anyone who doesnít want to go, but if you are interested, shoot me a PM.
Posts: 5,314
kc rush 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellikc rush 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellikc rush 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellikc rush 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellikc rush 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellikc rush 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellikc rush 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellikc rush 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellikc rush 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellikc rush 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellikc rush 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2007, 09:42 AM   #2
BigRedChief BigRedChief is offline
Brainwashed
 
BigRedChief's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Swims with fishes
Casino cash: $7630
VARSITY
I can invite one of my 15 year old sons friends and we will just find a place to sit around where we usually sit. Shouldn't be an issue at this game.
__________________
Attempted troll/humor while discussing potential child abuse
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bufkin View Post
If it's effective, who are you, me, or anybody else to call it abuse? I worked with a guy back in Moberly who would shove a finger up his son's ass each time he had anything worse than a C on his report card. If he came home with 2 D's and an F, that's 3 fingers (and this was a big dude). Does that sound hideous and disgusting? Absolutely. Did the kid ever get anything worse than a C after this rule was implemented? Not a chance.

I'm not saying it's morally right or wrong, but does it make the child because of it? Think about that for a second.
Posts: 43,159
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2007, 09:43 AM   #3
Rain Man Rain Man is offline
No known superpowers
 
Rain Man's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: In A World Few See
Casino cash: $13594
VARSITY
If nobody takes it, can I set my coat there?
__________________
Welcome to NFL Sunday! At 11:00 see Peyton Manning flip off the top rope and clothesline Clay Matthews! At 2:00 Drew Brees will hit Terrell Suggs with a chair! Buy your Andrew Luck jersey and let's get reeeeeady to rummmmmble!
Posts: 76,728
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2007, 09:54 AM   #4
BigRedChief BigRedChief is offline
Brainwashed
 
BigRedChief's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Swims with fishes
Casino cash: $7630
VARSITY
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man
If nobody takes it, can I set my coat there?
I have a feeling that there is going to be lots of room to stretch out at this game. But seeing the weather forecast I wouldn't be taking my coat off at the game. Belly Boy will be the only shirtless oaf at this game.
__________________
Attempted troll/humor while discussing potential child abuse
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bufkin View Post
If it's effective, who are you, me, or anybody else to call it abuse? I worked with a guy back in Moberly who would shove a finger up his son's ass each time he had anything worse than a C on his report card. If he came home with 2 D's and an F, that's 3 fingers (and this was a big dude). Does that sound hideous and disgusting? Absolutely. Did the kid ever get anything worse than a C after this rule was implemented? Not a chance.

I'm not saying it's morally right or wrong, but does it make the child because of it? Think about that for a second.
Posts: 43,159
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2007, 09:59 AM   #5
kc rush kc rush is offline
Blah Blah Blah
 
kc rush's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: In front of the computer.
Casino cash: $5800
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief
I can invite one of my 15 year old sons friends and we will just find a place to sit around where we usually sit. Shouldn't be an issue at this game.
Tis yours. Is your son going to wear normal clothes or come dressed like a donkey again?
Posts: 5,314
kc rush 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellikc rush 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellikc rush 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellikc rush 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellikc rush 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellikc rush 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellikc rush 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellikc rush 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellikc rush 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellikc rush 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellikc rush 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2007, 10:03 AM   #6
BigRedChief BigRedChief is offline
Brainwashed
 
BigRedChief's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Swims with fishes
Casino cash: $7630
VARSITY
Quote:
Originally Posted by kc rush
Tis yours. Is your son going to wear normal clothes or come dressed like a donkey again?
No, he's a chiefs fan too. He cheers for the Chiefs or he walks home.
__________________
Attempted troll/humor while discussing potential child abuse
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bufkin View Post
If it's effective, who are you, me, or anybody else to call it abuse? I worked with a guy back in Moberly who would shove a finger up his son's ass each time he had anything worse than a C on his report card. If he came home with 2 D's and an F, that's 3 fingers (and this was a big dude). Does that sound hideous and disgusting? Absolutely. Did the kid ever get anything worse than a C after this rule was implemented? Not a chance.

I'm not saying it's morally right or wrong, but does it make the child because of it? Think about that for a second.
Posts: 43,159
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2007, 10:08 AM   #7
cookster50 cookster50 is offline
Supreme Commander of My House
 

Join Date: Apr 2004
Casino cash: $5677
I had a pair of tickets sitting on my dashboard and went into a store. When I came out my car had been broken into and now I have 2 pairs of tickets! Dang burglars!!!!
Posts: 3,152
cookster50 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.cookster50 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.cookster50 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.cookster50 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.cookster50 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.cookster50 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.cookster50 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.cookster50 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.cookster50 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.cookster50 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.cookster50 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2007, 10:36 AM   #8
Scaga Scaga is offline
Pissed off now Joboo
 
Scaga's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: On my wife's $hitlist
Casino cash: $5482
Quote:
Originally Posted by cookster50
I had a pair of tickets sitting on my dashboard and went into a store. When I came out my car had been broken into and now I have 2 pairs of tickets! Dang burglars!!!!
Did you file a police report?
Maybe they'll confiscate the tickets until sometime early next week if you're lucky.
__________________
Bluto: Christ. Seven years of college down the drain. Might as well join the f_cking Peace Corps
Posts: 3,295
Scaga is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutScaga is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutScaga is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutScaga is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutScaga is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutScaga is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutScaga is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutScaga is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutScaga is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutScaga is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutScaga is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:16 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.