Home Mail MemberMap Chat (0) Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Tickets : For Sale/Wanted

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-01-2008, 05:06 PM  
Mr. Arrowhead Mr. Arrowhead is offline
MVP
 
Mr. Arrowhead's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Wichita
Casino cash: $7139
Lower Level Chiefs/broncos tickets

I just want to get what i paid for and then cover the shipping and everything.

2 side by side tickets
section 132 row 20
Posts: 7,464
Mr. Arrowhead Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Mr. Arrowhead Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Mr. Arrowhead Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Mr. Arrowhead Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Mr. Arrowhead Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Mr. Arrowhead Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Mr. Arrowhead Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Mr. Arrowhead Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Mr. Arrowhead Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Mr. Arrowhead Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Mr. Arrowhead Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 04:09 PM   #2
Simply Red Simply Red is offline
SNR's battery back-up
 
Simply Red's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: SO SO DEF HQ's
Casino cash: $20089
VARSITY
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Arrowhead View Post
I just want to get what i paid for and then cover the shipping and everything.

2 side by side tickets
section 132 row 20

pls. date, face value and where the hell is sect. 132?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Otter View Post
Not allowing room for vibration is a good start. I basiclly muscle the rubbers on.
Posts: 42,594
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 04:09 PM   #3
Simply Red Simply Red is offline
SNR's battery back-up
 
Simply Red's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: SO SO DEF HQ's
Casino cash: $20089
VARSITY
okay, that's assuming you paid face value. How much are you asking?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Otter View Post
Not allowing room for vibration is a good start. I basiclly muscle the rubbers on.
Posts: 42,594
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2008, 07:56 PM   #4
luv luv is offline
Can you feel?
 
luv's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Springfield, MO
Casino cash: $7577
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
pls. date, face value and where the hell is sect. 132?
http://www.kcchiefs.com/arrowhead/seating/
__________________
It's never too late to become the person you were meant to be.
Posts: 59,791
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2008, 04:56 PM   #5
Mr. Arrowhead Mr. Arrowhead is offline
MVP
 
Mr. Arrowhead's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Wichita
Casino cash: $7139
opps sorry guys, i have sold the tickets
Posts: 7,464
Mr. Arrowhead Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Mr. Arrowhead Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Mr. Arrowhead Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Mr. Arrowhead Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Mr. Arrowhead Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Mr. Arrowhead Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Mr. Arrowhead Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Mr. Arrowhead Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Mr. Arrowhead Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Mr. Arrowhead Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Mr. Arrowhead Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:01 AM.


This is a test for a client's site.
A new website that shows member-created construction site listings that need fill or have excess fill. Dirt Monkey @ https://DirtMonkey.net
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.