Home Mail MemberMap Chat (0) Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > The Lounge > D.C.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-17-2008, 12:49 PM  
Mr. Laz Mr. Laz is offline
Don't Tease Me
 
Mr. Laz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: KS
Casino cash: $1016803
How can McCain posssibly think he can detach himself from Bush now?

Before all the righties start crying ..... i know that McCain isn't George Bush.

Bush is a mindless puppet for Rove,Cheney and big oil and McCain isn't.

But .......


John McCain has spent the last 8 years in bed with Dubya. McCain and the rest of his GOP brethren have made excuses and defended this administration to the very end.


now they want to say "Just Kidding"?
Posts: 83,486
Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 12:55 PM   #2
triple triple is offline
Stop saying "This."
 
triple's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2008
Casino cash: $5000
Most voters have watched the news occasionally the past 8 years and know that McCain and Bush have a frosty relationship.

People aren't stupid. They remember 2000 and all the time since and they know that the two aren't close.
__________________
Posts: 2,110
triple is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.triple is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 12:58 PM   #3
Mecca Mecca is offline
Hockey Town
 
Mecca's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Kansas City, Missouri
Casino cash: $5325
I disagree with the "people aren't stupid" line....most people are actually stupid.
Posts: 80,203
Mecca has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Mecca has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Mecca has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Mecca has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Mecca has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Mecca has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Mecca has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Mecca has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Mecca has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Mecca has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Mecca has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 01:12 PM   #4
WilliamTheIrish WilliamTheIrish is offline
Champion Golfer Of The Year
 
WilliamTheIrish's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2001
Casino cash: $14048
Quote:
Originally Posted by triple View Post
Most voters have watched the news occasionally the past 8 years and know that McCain and Bush have a frosty relationship.

People aren't stupid. They remember 2000 and all the time since and they know that the two aren't close.
Doesn't matter. Obama has portrayed (correctly) him as a tic embedded deep in GWB's policies.

It's one reason why McCain't has run such a horrible campaign.
Posts: 25,810
WilliamTheIrish has disabled reputation
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 01:33 PM   #5
Mr. Kotter Mr. Kotter is offline
Lookin' for the answers...
 
Mr. Kotter's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Somewhere else
Casino cash: $2986
Guilt by association is a strategy of desperation.

However, those who indulge in it, shouldn't be surprised when others turn the tables on them. Hypocrisy in such matters is transparent, and should be avoided.

It's just more evidence of the silly season that politics have become.
__________________
Alex Smith will be better than Geno or Cassel, Alex Smith will be better than Geno or Cassel, Alex Smith will be better than Geno or Cassel, Alex Smith will be better than Geno or Cassel...
Posts: 40,077
Mr. Kotter has disabled reputation
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 01:57 PM   #6
RaiderH8r RaiderH8r is offline
Now it's Willie Time!
 
RaiderH8r's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Beating hippies
Casino cash: $7570
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
I disagree with the "people aren't stupid" line....most people are actually stupid.
Current polling data supports this statement.
__________________
You may think RaiderH8r is just a thinker. But Im not just a thinker. Im a doer. Every day I go out there, and rev that engine, fire it up, grab a hold of that line between speed and chaos, and wrestle it to the ground like a demon cobra. And when the fear rises up in my belly, I use it. Fear is powerful, because its been there for billions of years. And it is good. And I use it. And I ride it; I ride it like a skeleton horse through the gates of hell.
Posts: 3,286
RaiderH8r Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RaiderH8r Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RaiderH8r Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RaiderH8r Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RaiderH8r Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RaiderH8r Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RaiderH8r Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RaiderH8r Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RaiderH8r Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RaiderH8r Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RaiderH8r Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 01:58 PM   #7
RaiderH8r RaiderH8r is offline
Now it's Willie Time!
 
RaiderH8r's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Beating hippies
Casino cash: $7570
Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish View Post
Doesn't matter. Obama has portrayed (correctly) him as a tic embedded deep in GWB's policies.

It's one reason why McCain't has run such a horrible campaign.
And Barry's social philosophy is guided by the likes of Marx, Lenin, and Ayers but McCain has failed to successfully inform people of that. It's another reason why McCain has run such a horrible campaign.
__________________
You may think RaiderH8r is just a thinker. But Im not just a thinker. Im a doer. Every day I go out there, and rev that engine, fire it up, grab a hold of that line between speed and chaos, and wrestle it to the ground like a demon cobra. And when the fear rises up in my belly, I use it. Fear is powerful, because its been there for billions of years. And it is good. And I use it. And I ride it; I ride it like a skeleton horse through the gates of hell.
Posts: 3,286
RaiderH8r Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RaiderH8r Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RaiderH8r Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RaiderH8r Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RaiderH8r Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RaiderH8r Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RaiderH8r Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RaiderH8r Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RaiderH8r Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RaiderH8r Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RaiderH8r Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 02:05 PM   #8
Fat Elvis Fat Elvis is offline
Beard Merit Badge
 
Fat Elvis's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2001
Casino cash: $7388
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Kotter View Post
Guilt by association is a strategy of desperation.

However, those who indulge in it, shouldn't be surprised when others turn the tables on them. Hypocrisy in such matters is transparent, and should be avoided.

It's just more evidence of the silly season that politics have become.
It is funny that the public prefers a candidate that pals around with terrorists over the candidate that pals around with presidents....
__________________

Mr. Irrelevant
Posts: 6,765
Fat Elvis 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Fat Elvis 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Fat Elvis 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Fat Elvis 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Fat Elvis 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Fat Elvis 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Fat Elvis 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Fat Elvis 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Fat Elvis 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Fat Elvis 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Fat Elvis 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 02:11 PM   #9
Chiefnj2 Chiefnj2 is offline
MVP
 
Chiefnj2's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2007
Casino cash: $7967
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Kotter View Post
Guilt by association is a strategy of desperation.

However, those who indulge in it, shouldn't be surprised when others turn the tables on them. Hypocrisy in such matters is transparent, and should be avoided.

It's just more evidence of the silly season that politics have become.
Your saying that "Obama pals around with terrorists" is the same as "McCain will be 4 more years of the Bush administration"?
__________________
Seahawks 2012 & Forever. No more waiting on a QB.
Posts: 17,617
Chiefnj2 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Chiefnj2 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Chiefnj2 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Chiefnj2 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Chiefnj2 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Chiefnj2 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Chiefnj2 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Chiefnj2 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Chiefnj2 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Chiefnj2 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Chiefnj2 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 02:12 PM   #10
Mecca Mecca is offline
Hockey Town
 
Mecca's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Kansas City, Missouri
Casino cash: $5325
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Elvis View Post
It is funny that the public prefers a candidate that pals around with terrorists over the candidate that pals around with presidents....
Oh for the love of christ.
Posts: 80,203
Mecca has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Mecca has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Mecca has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Mecca has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Mecca has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Mecca has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Mecca has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Mecca has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Mecca has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Mecca has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Mecca has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 02:20 PM   #11
jettio jettio is offline
MVP
 

Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Kansas City
Casino cash: $5000
For as long as there is a United States, it will never be a surprise that the incumbent party that does a poor job will be voted out of office.

B*sh's approval ratings are very low and that is based on the fact that things have gone downhill with him in charge.

Obama had it right in his convention speech. Time for the GOP to own up to its failures.

It is amazing to see all of the crybaby conservatives pissing and moaning as if they are surprised that Americans would not vote for the GOP when it did an obviously poor job with their opportunity to run the government.
__________________
Where Ignorance is Bliss, 'Tis Folly to be Wise.

__
Posts: 6,968
jettio must have mowed badgirl's lawn.jettio must have mowed badgirl's lawn.jettio must have mowed badgirl's lawn.jettio must have mowed badgirl's lawn.jettio must have mowed badgirl's lawn.jettio must have mowed badgirl's lawn.jettio must have mowed badgirl's lawn.jettio must have mowed badgirl's lawn.jettio must have mowed badgirl's lawn.jettio must have mowed badgirl's lawn.jettio must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 03:33 PM   #12
Pitt Gorilla Pitt Gorilla is offline
Banned!
 
Pitt Gorilla's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2000
Location: NOT Columbia, MO 65201
Casino cash: $11834
McCain claims to have voted with W 90 or so percent of the time. The Dems don't have to work too hard to connect them when McCain has already performed the heavy lifting.
__________________

That rabbit is crazy; I'm Brian Waters!

Kotter: "You are lucky I'm truly not the vindictive or psycho type...I'd be careful from now on, and I'd just back the hell off if I were you....otherwise, the Mizzou "extension office" life might get exciting"

Kotter: "You're just gay. G-A-Y. Gay."
Posts: 21,995
Pitt Gorilla has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pitt Gorilla has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pitt Gorilla has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pitt Gorilla has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pitt Gorilla has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pitt Gorilla has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pitt Gorilla has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pitt Gorilla has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pitt Gorilla has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pitt Gorilla has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pitt Gorilla has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 03:38 PM   #13
triple triple is offline
Stop saying "This."
 
triple's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2008
Casino cash: $5000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla View Post
McCain claims to have voted with W 90 or so percent of the time. The Dems don't have to work too hard to connect them when McCain has already performed the heavy lifting.
i read the other day that in 2006, Obama voted with Bush 49% of the time. and this whole argument neglects the point when mccain may have faught and torn things out of a bill the Bush administration backed, which he does often, before supporting the final bill.

McCain's been as low in support of Bush as 77%, and with his party's position down around 60%.

What's more scandalous, McCain voting with bush who has double digit approval ratings, or is Obama voting with senate democrats with single digit approval ratings? 97% of the time since he joined the Senate he votes along party lines.

the Obamabot is in the senate I guess, not on the internet, robotically voting however Harry Reid tells him to
__________________
Posts: 2,110
triple is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.triple is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 04:08 PM   #14
WilliamTheIrish WilliamTheIrish is offline
Champion Golfer Of The Year
 
WilliamTheIrish's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2001
Casino cash: $14048
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderH8r View Post
And Barry's social philosophy is guided by the likes of Marx, Lenin, and Ayers but McCain has failed to successfully inform people of that. It's another reason why McCain has run such a horrible campaign.
Maybe. Obama's campaign has simply been more effective.

It helps that McCain picked Palin. And that their campaign seems go in circles.
Posts: 25,810
WilliamTheIrish has disabled reputation
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 04:47 PM   #15
Dave Lane Dave Lane is online now
Space Cadet and Aczabel
 
Dave Lane's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Kansas City, Mo, USA
Casino cash: $14100
VARSITY
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderH8r View Post
And Barry's social philosophy is guided by the likes of Marx, Lenin, and Ayers but McCain has failed to successfully inform people of that. It's another reason why McCain has run such a horrible campaign.
Yeah he's hardly brought up Bill Ayers. Good catch!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris616 View Post
High Tech is Sorcery and the people who are really powerful are literally telling people to commit crimes using the psychic interspace created by the WWW and Wireless. They are controlling peoples actions like drones . The two things are deeply intertwined. The more man's brain interfaces with machines the creepier it gets. They use brains separate from a human body in a supercomputer and you have The Image of the Beast. The military has been doing this since the 50s
Posts: 25,094
Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:35 PM.


This is a test for a client's site.
A new website that shows member-created construction site listings that need fill or have excess fill. Dirt Monkey @ https://DirtMonkey.net
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.