Home Mail MemberMap Chat (0) Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > The GET IN MAH BELLY! Lounge

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-06-2008, 11:53 AM  
Chiefs Pantalones Chiefs Pantalones is offline
GO CHIEFS!!!!!!
 
Chiefs Pantalones's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Arrowhead
Casino cash: $112002
Everyone watch NW on ESPN2 at 3pm central!

Hopefully we win and go back to the title game!!! This time not to lose, otherwise we'll be the Buffalo Bills of D2 football in losing our fourth straight title game. Sad pants.
Posts: 24,220
Chiefs Pantalones 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefs Pantalones 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefs Pantalones 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefs Pantalones 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefs Pantalones 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefs Pantalones 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefs Pantalones 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefs Pantalones 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefs Pantalones 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefs Pantalones 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefs Pantalones 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 12:12 PM   #2
Bearcat Bearcat is offline
Rock Chalk
 
Bearcat's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2000
Location: Kansas City
Casino cash: $3543977
If it wasn't on at the same time as 'Bama/Florida, I'd watch it all... OTOH, CBS has so many commercials so I might not miss much.
Posts: 26,890
Bearcat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Bearcat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Bearcat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Bearcat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Bearcat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Bearcat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Bearcat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Bearcat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Bearcat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Bearcat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Bearcat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 12:46 PM   #3
Reaper16 Reaper16 is offline
Best in the World
 
Reaper16's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Better Than You
Casino cash: $990439
I refer you both to the official game thread located conveniently on page 1.
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delano View Post
Reaper16's taste in beer, music, and literature are unmatched on this message board.
Posted via Mobile Device
Posts: 32,262
Reaper16 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Reaper16 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Reaper16 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Reaper16 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Reaper16 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Reaper16 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Reaper16 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Reaper16 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Reaper16 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Reaper16 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Reaper16 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 12:48 PM   #4
milkman milkman is offline
Dumbass!
 
milkman's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Leading the Marty bashing
Casino cash: $1261451
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaper16 View Post
I refer you both to the official game thread located conveniently on page 1.
Eh......They can stay here.

Nobody gives a rat's ass about NW (who the **** is that anyway?).

No reason to clutter up the real game thread.
__________________
Posts: 63,601
milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 12:53 PM   #5
Reaper16 Reaper16 is offline
Best in the World
 
Reaper16's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Better Than You
Casino cash: $990439
Quote:
Originally Posted by milkman View Post
Eh......They can stay here.

Nobody gives a rat's ass about NW (who the **** is that anyway?).

No reason to clutter up the real game thread.
The official NW v UNA game thread, not the D-1 game thread.

I could bring up a number of posts and threads that prove that quite a few posters on the planet do actually care about Northwest Missouri State football.

But, you know, **** you and all.
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delano View Post
Reaper16's taste in beer, music, and literature are unmatched on this message board.
Posted via Mobile Device
Posts: 32,262
Reaper16 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Reaper16 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Reaper16 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Reaper16 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Reaper16 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Reaper16 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Reaper16 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Reaper16 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Reaper16 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Reaper16 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Reaper16 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 12:57 PM   #6
milkman milkman is offline
Dumbass!
 
milkman's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Leading the Marty bashing
Casino cash: $1261451
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaper16 View Post
The official NW v UNA game thread, not the D-1 game thread.

I could bring up a number of posts and threads that prove that quite a few posters on the planet do actually care about Northwest Missouri State football.

But, you know, **** you and all.
__________________
Posts: 63,601
milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 01:25 PM   #7
beavis beavis is offline
Free Born Man of the USA
 
beavis's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2003
Casino cash: $623
Quote:
Originally Posted by milkman View Post
Eh......They can stay here.

Nobody gives a rat's ass about NW (who the **** is that anyway?).

No reason to clutter up the real game thread.
Your and idiot.
Posts: 7,587
beavis is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.beavis is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 03:00 PM   #8
bowener bowener is offline
Pioli is gone, which is nice.
 
bowener's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2007
Casino cash: $1215831
I used to go to NW, then MOWEST, then Mizzou.

Funny thing is, of all the teachers I have had, MoWest's seemed to care the most if you succeeded. Mizzou's are the most knowledgeable obviously, and NW's blew. At least the sciences did.
__________________
Main Entry: bowe·ner
Pronunciation: \ˈbō-nər\
Function: noun
Date: circa 2007

Posts: 7,052
bowener wants to die in a aids tree fire.bowener wants to die in a aids tree fire.bowener wants to die in a aids tree fire.bowener wants to die in a aids tree fire.bowener wants to die in a aids tree fire.bowener wants to die in a aids tree fire.bowener wants to die in a aids tree fire.bowener wants to die in a aids tree fire.bowener wants to die in a aids tree fire.bowener wants to die in a aids tree fire.bowener wants to die in a aids tree fire.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 03:07 PM   #9
Bearcat Bearcat is offline
Rock Chalk
 
Bearcat's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2000
Location: Kansas City
Casino cash: $3543977
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowener View Post
I used to go to NW, then MOWEST, then Mizzou.

Funny thing is, of all the teachers I have had, MoWest's seemed to care the most if you succeeded. Mizzou's are the most knowledgeable obviously, and NW's blew. At least the sciences did.
Interesting... I've never heard a good thing about MoWest, and that's not just because I went to NWMSU. I've heard it from several people who went there. If I had to do it over again, I'd probably not go to NW... but I got to see a couple of National Championships, so that was kind of cool.
Posts: 26,890
Bearcat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Bearcat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Bearcat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Bearcat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Bearcat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Bearcat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Bearcat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Bearcat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Bearcat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Bearcat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Bearcat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:56 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.