Home Mail MemberMap Chat (0) Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > The Ankle Breaker Lounge

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-23-2009, 03:16 PM  
Mr. Flopnuts Mr. Flopnuts is offline
The People's Mod
 
Mr. Flopnuts's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: The Capital
Casino cash: $113765094
*****Official Chiefsplanet "I have a random thought" Thread*****

Just in case you have some random thought and feel like starting a thread over it, you can just bump this one.

Last edited by Mr. Flopnuts; 07-16-2009 at 09:46 PM..
Posts: 44,074
Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 08:42 AM   #5866
Simply Red Simply Red is offline
SNR's battery back-up
 

Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: N Dem Skinz
Casino cash: $1069201
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumpy View Post
I know, right?

Wait, wut?!



FREAKY AS SHIT, SR!!! Here I was, cruising through my old posts in this thread, and you just quoted the 1st post that I just looked at, (not but a few minutes ago).

What possessed you to quote that post?! Seriously?! Can you read my mind or something?

Edit: Your rep comment, (, btw), doesn't answer my question, doucheguzzler! I demand answers!!

I want you to know that i'm being honest here; us being friends and all - I have no reason to lie or sensationalize the truth.

I was in the thread and I guess I didn't realize I was still on the first page. Normally this is a n00b mistake. My attention to detail goes to shit after 6pm EST.
Posts: 40,051
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 08:38 PM   #5867
Lumpy Lumpy is offline
MVP
 
Lumpy's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2007
Casino cash: $4358
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
I want you to know that i'm being honest here; us being friends and all - I have no reason to lie or sensationalize the truth.

I was in the thread and I guess I didn't realize I was still on the first page. Normally this is a n00b mistake. My attention to detail goes to shit after 6pm EST.
Yes, we're friends and that sounds legit, but I'm not taking any chances!!!

__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumpy View Post
I had a dream about Peyton Manning and pig fishing last night. I don't know what it means, but I blame you assholes!
Posts: 8,809
Lumpy is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Lumpy is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Lumpy is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Lumpy is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Lumpy is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Lumpy is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 09:11 PM   #5868
Lumpy Lumpy is offline
MVP
 
Lumpy's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2007
Casino cash: $4358
Oh and random thought for the night...

I have never been able to achieve a good tan just by suntanning, (fair skin... part Irish... sun bounces off of my white ass), and I've always wondered if a tanning bed would work better. So, for Mother's Day, Gonzo and son got me 1 month unlimited tanning at a salon near our house.

Anyway, I decided to stop by there tonight and bust my tanning salon cherry. First off, I don't normally like these types of places because I know that they are filled with snobby bitches babbling about their hair and how they love to party. Much to my surprise though, I had a fairly good experience. The staff was very friendly and helpful and the atmosphere was very comfortable.

However...

Is it a prerequisite to be blonde and look like leather in order to work at a tanning salon? Oh, and not too surprising, the chicks working there were babbling about their hair and how they love to party.

Furthermore...
$65 for 2 tubes of lotion and a pair of goggles?! That's insane!!!

Yes, I did in fact pay the $65 for 2 tubes of lotion and a pair of goggles.

I think I might go back tomorrow.
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumpy View Post
I had a dream about Peyton Manning and pig fishing last night. I don't know what it means, but I blame you assholes!
Posts: 8,809
Lumpy is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Lumpy is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Lumpy is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Lumpy is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Lumpy is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Lumpy is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 09:14 PM   #5869
Inmem58 Inmem58 is offline
MURRAY > SMITH
 
Inmem58's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Kern County, CA
Casino cash: $3046573
Gas Grills < Charcoal Grills
Posts: 10,649
Inmem58 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Inmem58 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Inmem58 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Inmem58 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Inmem58 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Inmem58 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Inmem58 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Inmem58 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Inmem58 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Inmem58 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Inmem58 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 09:17 PM   #5870
Discuss Thrower Discuss Thrower is offline
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3
 
Discuss Thrower's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: No, where do YOU live?
Casino cash: $66480
Ladies, gentlemen. It is 22:17 CDT. And I am power houring. By myself.
__________________

- credit goes to BoneKrusher for the pic

"Inception: (in-ˈsep-shən)--n. the act of convincing a female (usually out of one’s league) to have sex with you by making the female think it is her own idea.
Posts: 10,649
Discuss Thrower threw an interception on a screen pass.Discuss Thrower threw an interception on a screen pass.Discuss Thrower threw an interception on a screen pass.Discuss Thrower threw an interception on a screen pass.Discuss Thrower threw an interception on a screen pass.Discuss Thrower threw an interception on a screen pass.Discuss Thrower threw an interception on a screen pass.Discuss Thrower threw an interception on a screen pass.Discuss Thrower threw an interception on a screen pass.Discuss Thrower threw an interception on a screen pass.Discuss Thrower threw an interception on a screen pass.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 09:32 PM   #5871
luv luv is offline
Someday
 
luv's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Springfield, MO
Casino cash: $993474
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumpy View Post
Oh and random thought for the night...

I have never been able to achieve a good tan just by suntanning, (fair skin... part Irish... sun bounces off of my white ass), and I've always wondered if a tanning bed would work better. So, for Mother's Day, Gonzo and son got me 1 month unlimited tanning at a salon near our house.

Anyway, I decided to stop by there tonight and bust my tanning salon cherry. First off, I don't normally like these types of places because I know that they are filled with snobby bitches babbling about their hair and how they love to party. Much to my surprise though, I had a fairly good experience. The staff was very friendly and helpful and the atmosphere was very comfortable.

However...

Is it a prerequisite to be blonde and look like leather in order to work at a tanning salon? Oh, and not too surprising, the chicks working there were babbling about their hair and how they love to party.

Furthermore...
$65 for 2 tubes of lotion and a pair of goggles?! That's insane!!!

Yes, I did in fact pay the $65 for 2 tubes of lotion and a pair of goggles.

I think I might go back tomorrow.
Be careful. A little time goes a long way. If you're not used to it, you'll burn. Or maybe that was just me.

Anyway, I've been hearing a lot of negative press about tanning beds lately. Be careful.
__________________
It's never too late to become the person you were meant to be.
Posts: 59,620
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 09:39 PM   #5872
Lumpy Lumpy is offline
MVP
 
Lumpy's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2007
Casino cash: $4358
Quote:
Originally Posted by luv View Post
Be careful. A little time goes a long way. If you're not used to it, you'll burn. Or maybe that was just me.

Anyway, I've been hearing a lot of negative press about tanning beds lately. Be careful.
Is an hour under the lamps too long?

Kidding.

No worries, Luv. I was only in the bed for 5 minutes and don't plan on exceeding 10 minutes. I pretty much just want a nice base tan so I'll be able to achieve a deeper shade by suntanning.
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumpy View Post
I had a dream about Peyton Manning and pig fishing last night. I don't know what it means, but I blame you assholes!
Posts: 8,809
Lumpy is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Lumpy is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Lumpy is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Lumpy is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Lumpy is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Lumpy is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 09:53 PM   #5873
lewdog lewdog is offline
KC Chiefs....so much lol
 
lewdog's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Valley of the hot as ****
Casino cash: $58067322
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumpy View Post
Is an hour under the lamps too long?

Kidding.

No worries, Luv. I was only in the bed for 5 minutes and don't plan on exceeding 10 minutes. I pretty much just want a nice base tan so I'll be able to achieve a deeper shade by suntanning.
Does your insurance cover Melanoma?
__________________




Quote:
Lewdog's record in Royals game threads: 9-9.
Posts: 12,008
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 10:00 PM   #5874
Lumpy Lumpy is offline
MVP
 
Lumpy's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2007
Casino cash: $4358
Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Does your insurance cover Melanoma?
You dick.
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumpy View Post
I had a dream about Peyton Manning and pig fishing last night. I don't know what it means, but I blame you assholes!
Posts: 8,809
Lumpy is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Lumpy is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Lumpy is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Lumpy is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Lumpy is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Lumpy is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 10:02 PM   #5875
lewdog lewdog is offline
KC Chiefs....so much lol
 
lewdog's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Valley of the hot as ****
Casino cash: $58067322
And if this is a way to get more attention from Gonzo, I don't think it is needed. Based on what he posts on CP, he seems pretty into you already.
__________________




Quote:
Lewdog's record in Royals game threads: 9-9.
Posts: 12,008
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 10:08 PM   #5876
KC Tattoo KC Tattoo is offline
SPOT THE PSYCHO
 
KC Tattoo's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: ks
Casino cash: $54376458
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumpy View Post
Is an hour under the lamps too long?

Kidding.

No worries, Luv. I was only in the bed for 5 minutes and don't plan on exceeding 10 minutes. I pretty much just want a nice base tan so I'll be able to achieve a deeper shade by suntanning.
Don't watch the movie Final Destination 3.


You just don't want to watch it. Never mind that I brought it up. Forget about it. I probably shouldn't have even mentioned it sorry Lumpy have a good tan.
Posts: 20,769
KC Tattoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC Tattoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC Tattoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC Tattoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC Tattoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC Tattoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC Tattoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC Tattoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC Tattoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC Tattoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC Tattoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 10:15 PM   #5877
Lumpy Lumpy is offline
MVP
 
Lumpy's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2007
Casino cash: $4358
Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
And if this is a way to get more attention from Gonzo, I don't think it is needed. Based on what he posts on CP, he seems pretty into you already.
Eh, okay? I never said I was doing it for him. It's actually quite nice to get out of the house and do something for myself.

So, there.
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumpy View Post
I had a dream about Peyton Manning and pig fishing last night. I don't know what it means, but I blame you assholes!
Posts: 8,809
Lumpy is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Lumpy is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Lumpy is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Lumpy is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Lumpy is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Lumpy is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 10:21 PM   #5878
Lumpy Lumpy is offline
MVP
 
Lumpy's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2007
Casino cash: $4358
Quote:
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo View Post
Don't watch the movie Final Destination 3.


You just don't want to watch it. Never mind that I brought it up. Forget about it. I probably shouldn't have even mentioned it sorry Lumpy have a good tan.
Too late.

Ironically, I was thinking about that part of the movie when I was getting ready to close the lid.

I was lying there all for the first few minutes. lol
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumpy View Post
I had a dream about Peyton Manning and pig fishing last night. I don't know what it means, but I blame you assholes!
Posts: 8,809
Lumpy is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Lumpy is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Lumpy is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Lumpy is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Lumpy is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Lumpy is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 10:23 PM   #5879
KC Tattoo KC Tattoo is offline
SPOT THE PSYCHO
 
KC Tattoo's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: ks
Casino cash: $54376458
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumpy View Post
Too late.

Ironically, I was thinking about that part of the movie when I was getting ready to close the lid.

I was lying there all for the first few minutes. lol
Oh shit lol that's funny. That part would keep me out of those things.
Posts: 20,769
KC Tattoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC Tattoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC Tattoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC Tattoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC Tattoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC Tattoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC Tattoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC Tattoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC Tattoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC Tattoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC Tattoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 10:34 PM   #5880
Lumpy Lumpy is offline
MVP
 
Lumpy's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2007
Casino cash: $4358
Quote:
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo View Post
Oh shit lol that's funny. That part would keep me out of those things.
If that's the case, you should probably lock yourself in a padded room. The Final Destination movies pretty much covered everything that could kill someone, (with the assistance of a demonic entity seeking revenge, of course). Tanning beds, gym equipment, downed power line, bus, shower head, etc.

Sleep well tonight, friend.
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumpy View Post
I had a dream about Peyton Manning and pig fishing last night. I don't know what it means, but I blame you assholes!
Posts: 8,809
Lumpy is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Lumpy is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Lumpy is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Lumpy is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Lumpy is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Lumpy is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:52 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.