Home Mail MemberMap Chat (0) Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > The GET IN MAH BELLY! Lounge

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-20-2009, 12:27 PM  
MoreLemonPledge MoreLemonPledge is offline
M-I-Z S-E-C
 
MoreLemonPledge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Casino cash: $1580202
Teicher: Offense is the Chiefs' biggest problem

I went to the Chiefsí first full offseason practice wondering more about their defense, but I left with more questions about the offense.

Letís start with the offensive line: Very thin without Brian Waters there. Theyíve got two starters who are over 30 ó Damion McIntosh is 32, Mike Goff is 33 ó and both those guys had better hold up or the Chiefs might be in some trouble. Very thin as far as depth; very few proven experienced guys as backups.

The receiving group without Tony Gonzalez: Iím wondering, like everybody else, how thatís going to all play out. Dwayne Bowe dropped some balls and made some nice catches also, but he looked a lot like the Dwayne Bowe we saw last year. The Chiefs really need him to be more consistent because youíve got Mark Bradley and Bobby Engram behind him. Engram is 36. Not a lot of depth there, either.

The running game with Larry Johnson: Youíve heard me say before the Chiefs need Johnson. Heís their running game. I didnít really see a guy whoís capable of handling the every-down load like Johnson is. They used Jamaal Charles like they did last year as a third-down back.

Matt Cassel didnít have one of his better days, but heís the least of the Chiefsí concerns right now. It was a windy day; Iíve seen him throw indoors since joining the Chiefs at an earlier minicamp, and thereís no problem with Matt Cassel.

Chan Gailey: I have a lot of respect for him. He did a great job turning the offense around last year after a rotten start and all the quarterback problems. But heís going to have to earn his money again this year, because there are a lot of issues with the Chiefs offensively.

http://www.kansascity.com/sports/chi...y/1206906.html


Not sure if this is a repost or not, but very interesting considering our defense was 2nd worst in the league last year. Your thoughts?
Posts: 6,039
MoreLemonPledge Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MoreLemonPledge Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MoreLemonPledge Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MoreLemonPledge Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MoreLemonPledge Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MoreLemonPledge Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MoreLemonPledge Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MoreLemonPledge Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MoreLemonPledge Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MoreLemonPledge Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MoreLemonPledge Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 12:33 PM   #2
Buehler445 Buehler445 is online now
Supporter
 
Buehler445's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Scott City KS
Casino cash: $2147483647
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoreLemonPledge View Post
I went to the Chiefsí first full offseason practice wondering more about their defense, but I left with more questions about the offense.

Letís start with the offensive line: Very thin without Brian Waters there. Theyíve got two starters who are over 30 ó Damion McIntosh is 32, Mike Goff is 33 ó and both those guys had better hold up or the Chiefs might be in some trouble. Very thin as far as depth; very few proven experienced guys as backups.

The receiving group without Tony Gonzalez: Iím wondering, like everybody else, how thatís going to all play out. Dwayne Bowe dropped some balls and made some nice catches also, but he looked a lot like the Dwayne Bowe we saw last year. The Chiefs really need him to be more consistent because youíve got Mark Bradley and Bobby Engram behind him. Engram is 36. Not a lot of depth there, either.

The running game with Larry Johnson: Youíve heard me say before the Chiefs need Johnson. Heís their running game. I didnít really see a guy whoís capable of handling the every-down load like Johnson is. They used Jamaal Charles like they did last year as a third-down back.

Matt Cassel didnít have one of his better days, but heís the least of the Chiefsí concerns right now. It was a windy day; Iíve seen him throw indoors since joining the Chiefs at an earlier minicamp, and thereís no problem with Matt Cassel.

Chan Gailey: I have a lot of respect for him. He did a great job turning the offense around last year after a rotten start and all the quarterback problems. But heís going to have to earn his money again this year, because there are a lot of issues with the Chiefs offensively.

http://www.kansascity.com/sports/chi...y/1206906.html


Not sure if this is a repost or not, but very interesting considering our defense was 2nd worst in the league last year. Your thoughts?

Tiecher is probably a dumb****. If the QB position is improved, and the OL can provide as much pass protection as they did for Thiggy in the latter half of the year, than that should offset Tony being gone.

It is very likely that the offense will not be good next year, but the level of SUCK the Defense is coming off of is just unbelievable. It's got a lot further to go before it can be even servicable than does the offense.
Posts: 21,113
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 12:41 PM   #3
The Poz The Poz is offline
Veteran
 
The Poz's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Toronto
Casino cash: $55586
The is the extended Rotoworld remix of that song:

Bastards.

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/fea...rticleid=32761


Misplaced Optimism in K.C.?

Chiefs beat writer Adam Teicher touched on his offensive concerns this morning, a sentiment with which I happen to fully agree. Despite the feel-good additions of GM Scott Pioli, coach Todd Haley, and nominal franchise quarterback Matt Cassel, expectations for the Chiefs offense this season are far too optimistic.

Let's break this down position-by-position:


Quarterback: Matt Cassel led the NFL in sacks taken last season while the Pats receivers led the league in yards after the catch. With the major downgrade in both receiving talent and offensive line security, Cassel is fighting an uphill battle in proving that last year's production was not simply the product of the Patriots' system. His backup, Tyler Thigpen, was an inaccurate turnover machine in a lost season last year. He has no future under center and must be limited to a shotgun spread offense.

Running Back: Knucklehead Larry Johnson turns 30 during the season and has missed 12 games over the past two years. His running, receiving and blocking abilities have fallen off a cliff since his 2005-2006 career seasons. Backup Jamaal Charles is not capable of handling every down duties, and the rest of depth chart is nothing more than roster fodder.

Wide Receiver: Though he's been inconsistent in his young career, Dwayne Bowe is a dominant talent who rivals Steve Smith and Calvin Johnson for the ability to catch the ball in traffic (other-worldly Larry Fitzgerald obviously excluded). After Bowe, though, we're into finger-crossing territory. Mark Bradley may have potential, but he's been as injury-prone as any wide receiver in the league since being drafted in the second round five years ago. Slot receiver Bobby Engram, 36 and going downhill fast, has played just one full season in five years. As there's zero depth beyond the top three receivers, a Bowe injury has the potential to sink the passing game.

Tight End: Tony Gonzalez is taking a two-year average of 98 catches and 1,115 yards to Atlanta, leaving the Chiefs with a black hole at the position. Brad Cottom recorded just 21 receptions in his college career and figures to be used as a blocking specialist in Haley's offense. His four pedestrian backups have a total of 25 receptions in eight seasons.

Offensive Line: Still holding out for a trade, Pro Bowl guard Brian Waters isn't participating in OTAs. Last year's first-rounder Branden Albert has anchor potential on the left side, but right tackle Damion McIntosh, right guard Mike Goff, and center Rudy Niswanger will struggle to keep the ship afloat. And, again, there's no insurance in reserve, much less the talent to push three ineffective starters.

The masterminds imported to run the operation this offseason have engendered high expectations in Kansas City, but skepticism is advised for fantasy leaguers in 2009. The Chiefs may be battling the Browns and Raiders for the No. 1 pick in next year's draft.
Posts: 1,875
The Poz 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThe Poz 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThe Poz 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThe Poz 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThe Poz 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThe Poz 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThe Poz 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThe Poz 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThe Poz 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThe Poz 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThe Poz 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 12:42 PM   #4
Direckshun Direckshun is offline
Black for Palestine
 
Direckshun's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Springpatch
Casino cash: $1207536
Thigpen didn't get good protection. Thigpen alone lowered our sack total with his athleticism.
__________________
Posts: 43,486
Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 12:43 PM   #5
alpha_omega alpha_omega is online now
MVP
 
alpha_omega's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Liberty
Casino cash: $156325
Why is McIntosh still on this team????
Posts: 6,492
alpha_omega Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.alpha_omega Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.alpha_omega Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.alpha_omega Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.alpha_omega Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.alpha_omega Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.alpha_omega Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.alpha_omega Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.alpha_omega Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.alpha_omega Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.alpha_omega Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 12:44 PM   #6
The Poz The Poz is offline
Veteran
 
The Poz's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Toronto
Casino cash: $55586
Other Chief news from rotoworld today:

Jamaal Charles-RB-Chiefs
The new Chiefs coaching staff has been using Jamaal Charles as a third-down back at minicamps.
Coach Todd Haley could employ Charles like he did J.J. Arrington in Arizona last year, although Charles should finish with more touches. Larry Johnson will only be a two-down back. Charles will be an excellent L.J. handcuff pick.

Brad Cottam-TE-Chiefs
New Chiefs starting TE Brad Cottam acknowledged that he doesn't expect to catch many passes in new coach Todd Haley's offense.
Haley rarely threw to tight ends in Arizona, too. "I was brought here...to be more of a blocker," Cottam said. He started seven games in two-TE sets and caught seven passes as a rookie. Don't expect more than 20 grabs this year.
Posts: 1,875
The Poz 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThe Poz 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThe Poz 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThe Poz 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThe Poz 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThe Poz 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThe Poz 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThe Poz 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThe Poz 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThe Poz 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThe Poz 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 12:45 PM   #7
Saccopoo Saccopoo is offline
In ur base killing ur dudes.
 
Saccopoo's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Zion
Casino cash: $49866
And why again, in a deep offensive line draft, this position was not addressed is beyond me.
Posts: 9,884
Saccopoo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Saccopoo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Saccopoo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Saccopoo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Saccopoo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Saccopoo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Saccopoo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Saccopoo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Saccopoo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Saccopoo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Saccopoo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 12:46 PM   #8
nychief nychief is offline
MVP
 
nychief's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: NYC
Casino cash: $42276
gotta get waters on board.
__________________
Good Time Charlie, Uncle Doobie and the Great Frisco Freakout.
Posts: 5,847
nychief has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.nychief has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.nychief has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.nychief has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.nychief has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.nychief has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.nychief has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.nychief has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.nychief has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.nychief has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.nychief has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 12:53 PM   #9
JASONSAUTO JASONSAUTO is offline
Thigpen for HOF
 

Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: mid missouri
Casino cash: $1378045
thigpen was a turnover machine last year????
Posts: 27,385
JASONSAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.JASONSAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.JASONSAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.JASONSAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.JASONSAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.JASONSAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.JASONSAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.JASONSAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.JASONSAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.JASONSAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.JASONSAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 12:58 PM   #10
MoreLemonPledge MoreLemonPledge is offline
M-I-Z S-E-C
 
MoreLemonPledge's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2009
Casino cash: $1580202
Quote:
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO View Post
thigpen was a turnover machine last year????
Thigpen: 12 INT, 2 Fumbles Lost

Cassel: 11 INT, 4 Fumbles Lost


Cassel is clearly better, but to say Thigpen was a turnover machine is a gross overstatement. (minus the ATL and MIA games, of course!)
Posts: 6,039
MoreLemonPledge Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MoreLemonPledge Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MoreLemonPledge Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MoreLemonPledge Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MoreLemonPledge Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MoreLemonPledge Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MoreLemonPledge Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MoreLemonPledge Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MoreLemonPledge Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MoreLemonPledge Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MoreLemonPledge Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 01:04 PM   #11
Chiefnj2 Chiefnj2 is offline
MVP
 
Chiefnj2's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2007
Casino cash: $58582
If KC can finish in the top 20 in either offense or defense that would be considered an excellent year for that side of the ball.
__________________
Seahawks 2012 & Forever. No more waiting on a QB.
Posts: 17,329
Chiefnj2 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Chiefnj2 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Chiefnj2 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Chiefnj2 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Chiefnj2 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Chiefnj2 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Chiefnj2 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Chiefnj2 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Chiefnj2 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Chiefnj2 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Chiefnj2 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 01:12 PM   #12
Mr. Krab Mr. Krab is offline
Big Red Nuts
 
Mr. Krab's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Kansas City
Casino cash: $16703
Quote:
Originally Posted by Direckshun View Post
Thigpen didn't get good protection. Thigpen alone lowered our sack total with his athleticism.
Yep, I wouldn't be surprised to see Cassel get sacked alot more this year. I mean hopefully the scheme and coaching will keep him upright but Thigpen's legs helped a ton last year.
Posts: 3,512
Mr. Krab is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Mr. Krab is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Mr. Krab is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Mr. Krab is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Mr. Krab is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Mr. Krab is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 01:16 PM   #13
MoreLemonPledge MoreLemonPledge is offline
M-I-Z S-E-C
 
MoreLemonPledge's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2009
Casino cash: $1580202
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Krab's View Post
Yep, I wouldn't be surprised to see Cassel get sacked alot more this year. I mean hopefully the scheme and coaching will keep him upright but Thigpen's legs helped a ton last year.
Yeah, but Cassel's pretty mobile, too. Not that we really want to see our QB running all over the place.
Posts: 6,039
MoreLemonPledge Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MoreLemonPledge Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MoreLemonPledge Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MoreLemonPledge Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MoreLemonPledge Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MoreLemonPledge Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MoreLemonPledge Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MoreLemonPledge Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MoreLemonPledge Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MoreLemonPledge Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MoreLemonPledge Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 01:16 PM   #14
kcbubb kcbubb is offline
Veteran
 

Join Date: Nov 2008
Casino cash: $7250
Quote:
Originally Posted by alpha_omega View Post
Why is McIntosh still on this team????
what is really scary is that with the lineup we had at the mini camp that McIntosh is arguable our 2nd best lineman maybe 3rd behind Goff. But Goff is not great either.
Posts: 1,057
kcbubb < Casselkcbubb < Casselkcbubb < Casselkcbubb < Casselkcbubb < Casselkcbubb < Casselkcbubb < Casselkcbubb < Casselkcbubb < Casselkcbubb < Casselkcbubb < Cassel
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 01:18 PM   #15
kcbubb kcbubb is offline
Veteran
 

Join Date: Nov 2008
Casino cash: $7250
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Poz View Post
The is the extended Rotoworld remix of that song:

Bastards.

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/fea...rticleid=32761


Misplaced Optimism in K.C.?

Chiefs beat writer Adam Teicher touched on his offensive concerns this morning, a sentiment with which I happen to fully agree. Despite the feel-good additions of GM Scott Pioli, coach Todd Haley, and nominal franchise quarterback Matt Cassel, expectations for the Chiefs offense this season are far too optimistic.

Let's break this down position-by-position:


Quarterback: Matt Cassel led the NFL in sacks taken last season while the Pats receivers led the league in yards after the catch. With the major downgrade in both receiving talent and offensive line security, Cassel is fighting an uphill battle in proving that last year's production was not simply the product of the Patriots' system. His backup, Tyler Thigpen, was an inaccurate turnover machine in a lost season last year. He has no future under center and must be limited to a shotgun spread offense.

Running Back: Knucklehead Larry Johnson turns 30 during the season and has missed 12 games over the past two years. His running, receiving and blocking abilities have fallen off a cliff since his 2005-2006 career seasons. Backup Jamaal Charles is not capable of handling every down duties, and the rest of depth chart is nothing more than roster fodder.

Wide Receiver: Though he's been inconsistent in his young career, Dwayne Bowe is a dominant talent who rivals Steve Smith and Calvin Johnson for the ability to catch the ball in traffic (other-worldly Larry Fitzgerald obviously excluded). After Bowe, though, we're into finger-crossing territory. Mark Bradley may have potential, but he's been as injury-prone as any wide receiver in the league since being drafted in the second round five years ago. Slot receiver Bobby Engram, 36 and going downhill fast, has played just one full season in five years. As there's zero depth beyond the top three receivers, a Bowe injury has the potential to sink the passing game.

Tight End: Tony Gonzalez is taking a two-year average of 98 catches and 1,115 yards to Atlanta, leaving the Chiefs with a black hole at the position. Brad Cottom recorded just 21 receptions in his college career and figures to be used as a blocking specialist in Haley's offense. His four pedestrian backups have a total of 25 receptions in eight seasons.

Offensive Line: Still holding out for a trade, Pro Bowl guard Brian Waters isn't participating in OTAs. Last year's first-rounder Branden Albert has anchor potential on the left side, but right tackle Damion McIntosh, right guard Mike Goff, and center Rudy Niswanger will struggle to keep the ship afloat. And, again, there's no insurance in reserve, much less the talent to push three ineffective starters.

The masterminds imported to run the operation this offseason have engendered high expectations in Kansas City, but skepticism is advised for fantasy leaguers in 2009. The Chiefs may be battling the Browns and Raiders for the No. 1 pick in next year's draft.
wow... that sounds terrible. they gave Bowe more credit than he was due as well. He's inconsistent and drops too many balls.
Posts: 1,057
kcbubb < Casselkcbubb < Casselkcbubb < Casselkcbubb < Casselkcbubb < Casselkcbubb < Casselkcbubb < Casselkcbubb < Casselkcbubb < Casselkcbubb < Casselkcbubb < Cassel
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:22 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.