Home Mail MemberMap Chat (0) Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > The Lounge

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-22-2009, 06:39 PM  
DaFace DaFace is offline
Version 3.0
 
DaFace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Donkey Land
Casino cash: $23693
An interesting neighbor situation

Although apartment neighbors are more obnoxious than house neighbors, I'm finding it's easier to ignore those in their apartment. Here's the current situation...

1. One dude a few houses down the street lets his dogs get their exercise by just letting them out the front door to run all over the place. They're reasonably good dogs (brittanys), but he just lets them crap in everyone's yard (including mine) and doesn't clean up after them. Every time I mow, I have a pile or two to clean up.

2. We've got a few anthills in our driveway, and I woke a few mornings ago to thousands of the little buggers in one area. They're not in the house or anything, but better to nip the problem in the bud. So, I went and got a few of those little ant bait gizmos and put them outside the garage door against the house.

3. I come home today to find a fresh pile in my yard surrounded by four chewed up ant baits.

I don't think I can possibly feel bad about the whole deal, but I do hope his dogs don't get sick. Stupid neighbors.
Posts: 29,665
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 06:45 PM   #2
Rain Man Rain Man is online now
Kansas City Ermines.
 
Rain Man's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Mortal plane
Casino cash: $37549
VARSITY
Ant - ifreeze.
__________________
Eliminate the racist "Chiefs" nickname and become the Kansas City Ermines. It's time, people.
Posts: 81,682
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 06:48 PM   #3
Fairplay Fairplay is offline
Gonzo = Sexy Bitch
 
Fairplay's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: state of mind
Casino cash: $26223
Ask the neighbor if he has a pen name on this board named "Hamas".
Posts: 20,240
Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 06:49 PM   #4
Skip Towne Skip Towne is offline
Supporter
 
Skip Towne's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: T-Town
Casino cash: $5000
Save up the dog shit till you have quite a lot. Dump it on his front porch.
Posts: 69,672
Skip Towne < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Skip Towne < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Skip Towne < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Skip Towne < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Skip Towne < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Skip Towne < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Skip Towne < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 06:52 PM   #5
the Talking Can the Talking Can is offline
Supporter
 
the Talking Can's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: street
Casino cash: $19406
plant an aids tree in his yard
__________________
Clark Hunt: "Thank god for the Dominican pool boy"
Posts: 49,845
the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 06:59 PM   #6
Mr. Flopnuts Mr. Flopnuts is offline
King of Ball Deflating BM's
 
Mr. Flopnuts's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: #EveryDayIsDay1
Casino cash: $10103823
I'd seriously go knock on his door and ask him what the **** is up with his dogs shitting all over the place and him not picking it up. If he didn't respond appropriately I would seriously tell him I'm going to shoot his dogs if I ever see them in my yard. I'm not a badass in real life, nor do I play one on the internet but he's crossing a pretty seriously line IMO.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
Well I was gonna blow and swallow instead of the usual gag and spit. But now it will be neither.
Posts: 51,624
Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 07:02 PM   #7
Sully Sully is offline
It Goes On
 
Sully's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Lees Summit
Casino cash: $29918
What a perfect opportunity to discuss his dogs with him. Sir, because your dogs were busy defecatimg in my yard, they may have ingested some poison. You may want to get them looked at. By the way, I'll be putting more poison out tomorrow, so youay want to keep them off my lawn.
__________________
"And I don't wish that girl any bad luck," he said, "but I hope she gets hit with a car."
- Tommy Lasorda

Posts: 16,141
Sully is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sully is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sully is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sully is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sully is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sully is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sully is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sully is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sully is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sully is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sully is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 07:05 PM   #8
DeezNutz DeezNutz is offline
PermaBanned
 
DeezNutz's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Jouissance
Casino cash: $11495
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skip Towne View Post
Save up the dog shit till you have quite a lot. Dump it on his front porch.
Repost.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by badgirl View Post
If you met me in person and didn't know who I was you would never guess it was me.
Posts: 47,354
DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 07:10 PM   #9
doomy3 doomy3 is offline
Supporter
 
doomy3's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Lee's Summit, MO
Casino cash: $13154
Did you move next door to Hamas?
Posts: 12,560
doomy3 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.doomy3 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.doomy3 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.doomy3 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.doomy3 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.doomy3 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.doomy3 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.doomy3 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.doomy3 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.doomy3 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.doomy3 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 07:10 PM   #10
Iowanian Iowanian is offline
Besides, big day tomorrow
 
Iowanian's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Utopia
Casino cash: $26169
I asked a neighbor to stop shitting his dog in our yard right after we moved in...very nicely "because I have little kids that will be in the yard"....

It about turned into a fist fight because he was a one who sucks the penis about it. He made comment about my 2 year old not being smart enough to not play with dogshit....I'd had a bad day/week and it was very, very close to ending badly for him. I'm pretty much over it now, but its true that some people are just selfish assholes and think thats alright. He made a comment before I got mad like "my dog has been shitting in that yard for 10 years and you've been there 1 week, he can shit where he wants"....which turned into "If you're going to be that way, I'll punt that futhermucker over your house if he crosses the street again".

Throw out a rat bait meat ball beside your house if you're pissed. once you say something, you're on the hook if something "happens".
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by KC native View Post
I said I'm an expert dickrider.
Posts: 51,900
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 07:12 PM   #11
Iowanian Iowanian is offline
Besides, big day tomorrow
 
Iowanian's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Utopia
Casino cash: $26169
My dilema is different.

I had some damage done to my truck 2 separate days last week. I had a hunch, but a 13 year old neighborhood kid has been on a vandalism rampage lately and was caught. I'm fairly certain he did it.

Enough so that I've charged my sawzall and put in a metal blade, and I'm thinking about cutting his bike in half in the morning. It would be a prick move, but it cost me $80 to fix one of his pranks....
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by KC native View Post
I said I'm an expert dickrider.
Posts: 51,900
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 07:13 PM   #12
Skip Towne Skip Towne is offline
Supporter
 
Skip Towne's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: T-Town
Casino cash: $5000
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeezNutz View Post
Repost.
Damn server
Posts: 69,672
Skip Towne < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Skip Towne < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Skip Towne < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Skip Towne < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Skip Towne < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Skip Towne < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Skip Towne < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 07:15 PM   #13
Fairplay Fairplay is offline
Gonzo = Sexy Bitch
 
Fairplay's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: state of mind
Casino cash: $26223
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iowanian View Post
I asked a neighbor to stop shitting his dog in our yard right after we moved in...very nicely "because I have little kids that will be in the yard"....

It about turned into a fist fight because he was a one who sucks the penis about it. He made comment about my 2 year old not being smart enough to not play with dogshit....I'd had a bad day/week and it was very, very close to ending badly for him. I'm pretty much over it now, but its true that some people are just selfish assholes and think thats alright. He made a comment before I got mad like "my dog has been shitting in that yard for 10 years and you've been there 1 week, he can shit where he wants"....which turned into "If you're going to be that way, I'll punt that futhermucker over your house if he crosses the street again".

Throw out a rat bait meat ball beside your house if you're pissed. once you say something, you're on the hook if something "happens".


Cool story. And thxs for the tip.
Posts: 20,240
Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 07:19 PM   #14
DeezNutz DeezNutz is offline
PermaBanned
 
DeezNutz's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Jouissance
Casino cash: $11495
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skip Towne View Post
Damn server
Little cross-thread humor to the Matrix thread.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by badgirl View Post
If you met me in person and didn't know who I was you would never guess it was me.
Posts: 47,354
DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 07:23 PM   #15
DenverChief DenverChief is offline
Lieutenant
 
DenverChief's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2001
Casino cash: $16969
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
Although apartment neighbors are more obnoxious than house neighbors, I'm finding it's easier to ignore those in their apartment. Here's the current situation...

1. One dude a few houses down the street lets his dogs get their exercise by just letting them out the front door to run all over the place. They're reasonably good dogs (brittanys), but he just lets them crap in everyone's yard (including mine) and doesn't clean up after them. Every time I mow, I have a pile or two to clean up.

2. We've got a few anthills in our driveway, and I woke a few mornings ago to thousands of the little buggers in one area. They're not in the house or anything, but better to nip the problem in the bud. So, I went and got a few of those little ant bait gizmos and put them outside the garage door against the house.

3. I come home today to find a fresh pile in my yard surrounded by four chewed up ant baits.

I don't think I can possibly feel bad about the whole deal, but I do hope his dogs don't get sick. Stupid neighbors.
Just call code enforcement, Denver and most other municipalities have a leash law ...
__________________
2013 ADOPT-A-CHIEF FRANK ZOMBO

Posts: 11,417
DenverChief wants to die in a aids tree fire.DenverChief wants to die in a aids tree fire.DenverChief wants to die in a aids tree fire.DenverChief wants to die in a aids tree fire.DenverChief wants to die in a aids tree fire.DenverChief wants to die in a aids tree fire.DenverChief wants to die in a aids tree fire.DenverChief wants to die in a aids tree fire.DenverChief wants to die in a aids tree fire.DenverChief wants to die in a aids tree fire.DenverChief wants to die in a aids tree fire.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:20 AM.


This is a test for a client's site.
A new website that shows member-created construction site listings that need fill or have excess fill. Dirt Monkey @ https://DirtMonkey.net
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.