Home Mail MemberMap Chat (0) Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > The Ed & Dave Lounge

View Poll Results: Should Frazod get moderator privileges?
Yes 118 58.42%
No 84 41.58%
Voters: 202. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-20-2009, 01:59 PM  
Bugeater Bugeater is offline
Are you not entertained?
 
Bugeater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Casino cash: $16574
Should Frazod be a mod?

It would cut the bullshit in half.
Posts: 52,413
Bugeater 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bugeater 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bugeater 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bugeater 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bugeater 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bugeater 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bugeater 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bugeater 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bugeater 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bugeater 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bugeater 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2009, 03:45 PM   #76
DaFace DaFace is offline
Version 3.0
 
DaFace's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Donkey Land
Casino cash: $5289
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ari Chi3fs View Post
You become illogical during MU/KU battles and full of venom.

As you see, you and I get along WAY better in late spring and summer... lol Come college football / basketball season... eh... notsomuch.

MU Mods

Morphius
Bob Dole
Frazod

KU Mods

*crickets
Well, I'm much more of a KU fan than I am an MU fan. However, saying I'm a "big fan" of KU would be a pretty far stretch.
Posts: 27,949
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2009, 03:47 PM   #77
Reaper16 Reaper16 is offline
Eat/Sleep/Procrastinate/Repeat
 
Reaper16's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Dystopia
Casino cash: $5345
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle DeLexus View Post
I was not in the running that year since I joined in November and was told I'd be in the running in 09 which is why i put 08-09 since it'll be 2 years. That would mean if you win you would be a mod.

Of course the whole thing is a joke and I am happy with our current mods. I believe they have acted when they need to. I haven't seen the racist things vailpass allegedly said and am still waiting for links before I vote on that one.
I don't want to spend the time scouring his post history for offending material. Trust me when I say that he posts terribly racist material with decided regularity, and he's done it without consequence for at least four years.
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delano View Post
Reaper16's taste in beer, music, and literature are unmatched on this message board.
Posted via Mobile Device
Posts: 32,542
Reaper16 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Reaper16 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Reaper16 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Reaper16 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Reaper16 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Reaper16 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Reaper16 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Reaper16 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Reaper16 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Reaper16 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Reaper16 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2009, 03:48 PM   #78
Frazod Frazod is offline
Banned
 
Frazod's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: my own personal pig hell
Casino cash: $5000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ari Chi3fs View Post
You become illogical during MU/KU battles and full of venom.

As you see, you and I get along WAY better in late spring and summer... lol Come college football / basketball season... eh... notsomuch.

MU Mods

Morphius
Bob Dole
Frazod

KU Mods

*crickets
This is like being a gun owner - I don't shoot everybody just because I don't like them.

How long to you think any mod would last around here if they started banning people based on team affiliation?
Posts: 91,125
Frazod < CasselFrazod < CasselFrazod < CasselFrazod < CasselFrazod < CasselFrazod < CasselFrazod < CasselFrazod < CasselFrazod < CasselFrazod < CasselFrazod < Cassel
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2009, 03:48 PM   #79
Kyle DeLexus Kyle DeLexus is offline
Opie and Anthony XM 105
 
Kyle DeLexus's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2008
Casino cash: $16975
I'm personally a fan of the Draft Forum mods.
Posts: 7,313
Kyle DeLexus Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Kyle DeLexus Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Kyle DeLexus Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Kyle DeLexus Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Kyle DeLexus Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Kyle DeLexus Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Kyle DeLexus Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Kyle DeLexus Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Kyle DeLexus Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Kyle DeLexus Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Kyle DeLexus Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2009, 03:49 PM   #80
Skip Towne Skip Towne is offline
Supporter
 
Skip Towne's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: T-Town
Casino cash: $5000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaper16 View Post
I don't want to spend the time scouring his post history for offending material. Trust me when I say that he posts terribly racist material with decided regularity, and he's done it without consequence for at least four years.
Why won't anybody show examples?
Posts: 69,672
Skip Towne < CasselSkip Towne < CasselSkip Towne < CasselSkip Towne < CasselSkip Towne < CasselSkip Towne < CasselSkip Towne < CasselSkip Towne < CasselSkip Towne < CasselSkip Towne < CasselSkip Towne < Cassel
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2009, 03:50 PM   #81
Reaper16 Reaper16 is offline
Eat/Sleep/Procrastinate/Repeat
 
Reaper16's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Dystopia
Casino cash: $5345
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
The logic of all these polls definitely intrigues me. Very few want vailpass banned, but many want the person who wants vailpass banned to have the ability to ban him. Even more, one person who I would expect to be banned under a more strict banning system (ROR) is championing the mod-dom of a person lobbying for more strict banning. It's all a very interesting bizarro-world of logic.
This is why we have mods in the first place... the group logic of the general board populous is perplexing and often would lead to poor results.

In other words, these polls are inefficient. The mods need to fulfill their responsibility as moderators instead of trying to pass the buck off to some polls.
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delano View Post
Reaper16's taste in beer, music, and literature are unmatched on this message board.
Posted via Mobile Device
Posts: 32,542
Reaper16 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Reaper16 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Reaper16 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Reaper16 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Reaper16 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Reaper16 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Reaper16 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Reaper16 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Reaper16 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Reaper16 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Reaper16 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2009, 03:51 PM   #82
Rausch Rausch is online now
MVP
 
Rausch's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Jefferson City, mo., USA
Casino cash: $6132
Quote:
Originally Posted by frazod View Post
This is like being a gun owner - I don't shoot everybody just because I don't like them.
Can you think of a better reason to shoot them?...
__________________
Quote:
"He had no teeth, and he was slobbering all over himself. I'm thinking, 'You can have your money back, just get me out of here. Let me go be an accountant." I can't tell you how badly I wanted out of there."
Denver rookie QB John Elway, on Jack Lambert, after Lambert and the Steelers knocked Elway out of his first game as a pro (1983).
Quote:
Originally Posted by rico View Post
I wish I always ended up at gay bars.
Posts: 50,163
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2009, 03:52 PM   #83
Frazod Frazod is offline
Banned
 
Frazod's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: my own personal pig hell
Casino cash: $5000
BTW - among BB supporters, I'm leading 10-3.
Posts: 91,125
Frazod < CasselFrazod < CasselFrazod < CasselFrazod < CasselFrazod < CasselFrazod < CasselFrazod < CasselFrazod < CasselFrazod < CasselFrazod < CasselFrazod < Cassel
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2009, 03:52 PM   #84
chasedude chasedude is offline
Supporter
 
chasedude's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: St. Joe
Casino cash: $5000
I'm all for it. Make him the Mod and commence with the bans Frazod.
Posts: 36,278
chasedude wants to die in a aids tree fire.chasedude wants to die in a aids tree fire.chasedude wants to die in a aids tree fire.chasedude wants to die in a aids tree fire.chasedude wants to die in a aids tree fire.chasedude wants to die in a aids tree fire.chasedude wants to die in a aids tree fire.chasedude wants to die in a aids tree fire.chasedude wants to die in a aids tree fire.chasedude wants to die in a aids tree fire.chasedude wants to die in a aids tree fire.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2009, 03:53 PM   #85
Frazod Frazod is offline
Banned
 
Frazod's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: my own personal pig hell
Casino cash: $5000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch View Post
Can you think of a better reason to shoot them?...
No, but those pesky consequences.....
Posts: 91,125
Frazod < CasselFrazod < CasselFrazod < CasselFrazod < CasselFrazod < CasselFrazod < CasselFrazod < CasselFrazod < CasselFrazod < CasselFrazod < CasselFrazod < Cassel
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2009, 03:53 PM   #86
Count Zarth Count Zarth is online now
JUST SAY NO
 
Count Zarth's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2002
Casino cash: $9838
I would ban myself for a week for no reason at all just to see Frazod become FRAZMOD!
__________________
The Chiefs will finish 5-11, Alex Smith will play horribly, and Geno and I will cackle with glee while he burns Kansas City.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavericks Ace View Post
I may be brain dead who knows.
Posts: 166,915
Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2009, 03:54 PM   #87
Rausch Rausch is online now
MVP
 
Rausch's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Jefferson City, mo., USA
Casino cash: $6132
Quote:
Originally Posted by frazod View Post
No, but those pesky consequences.....
There are none. Ban all the people who bitch about it...
__________________
Quote:
"He had no teeth, and he was slobbering all over himself. I'm thinking, 'You can have your money back, just get me out of here. Let me go be an accountant." I can't tell you how badly I wanted out of there."
Denver rookie QB John Elway, on Jack Lambert, after Lambert and the Steelers knocked Elway out of his first game as a pro (1983).
Quote:
Originally Posted by rico View Post
I wish I always ended up at gay bars.
Posts: 50,163
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2009, 03:55 PM   #88
Rausch Rausch is online now
MVP
 
Rausch's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Jefferson City, mo., USA
Casino cash: $6132
Quote:
Originally Posted by Claythan View Post
I would ban myself for a week for no reason at all just to see Frazod become FRAZMOD!
How 'bout you try it anyway and just hope for the best...
__________________
Quote:
"He had no teeth, and he was slobbering all over himself. I'm thinking, 'You can have your money back, just get me out of here. Let me go be an accountant." I can't tell you how badly I wanted out of there."
Denver rookie QB John Elway, on Jack Lambert, after Lambert and the Steelers knocked Elway out of his first game as a pro (1983).
Quote:
Originally Posted by rico View Post
I wish I always ended up at gay bars.
Posts: 50,163
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2009, 03:55 PM   #89
DaFace DaFace is offline
Version 3.0
 
DaFace's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Donkey Land
Casino cash: $5289
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaper16 View Post
This is why we have mods in the first place... the group logic of the general board populous is perplexing and often would lead to poor results.

In other words, these polls are inefficient. The mods need to fulfill their responsibility as moderators instead of trying to pass the buck off to some polls.
I guess the issue here is that you don't agree with the moderators' current philosophy of "fulfilling their responsibility." Basically, vailpass has been infracted, warned, temp banned, and talked to via PM in the past. You're calling for a permanent ban, which hasn't really been handed out to anyone who hasn't come back in quite some time. When it really comes down to it, you have to be REALLY bad to get a permanent ban around here.

In addition, calling for a permanent ban for something someone says in a political forum is pretty tricky stuff. In a forum where the entire idea is that people can discuss anything they want, no matter how heated the issue may be, it's pretty hypocritical to go around kicking people out all the time.
Posts: 27,949
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2009, 03:55 PM   #90
Kyle DeLexus Kyle DeLexus is offline
Opie and Anthony XM 105
 
Kyle DeLexus's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2008
Casino cash: $16975
Quote:
Originally Posted by frazod View Post
No, but those pesky consequences.....
Just be sure to have a good alibi and have a friend help with said alibi by taking your cell phone with him and then he's just got to say you were with him all night.
Posts: 7,313
Kyle DeLexus Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Kyle DeLexus Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Kyle DeLexus Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Kyle DeLexus Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Kyle DeLexus Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Kyle DeLexus Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Kyle DeLexus Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Kyle DeLexus Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Kyle DeLexus Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Kyle DeLexus Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Kyle DeLexus Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:58 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.