Home Mail MemberMap Chat (0) Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > The Lounge

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-01-2009, 09:38 AM  
Ebolapox Ebolapox is offline
remember, remember
 
Ebolapox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Casino cash: $18003932
***Official Knowmo2724 homer-2000 thread***

Very few non-bronco fans can tolerate him. he creates inane threads that are homeristic in nature (his avatar is very apropos), and nobody loves him (not even his own mother)

'face, this can be the home for all knowmo threads so we aren't treated to the bi-weekly steaming 'presents' left by the front door.
Posts: 25,459
Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.
 
Old 07-13-2012, 01:15 PM   #3616
BossChief BossChief is offline
Please be better than 2004
 
BossChief's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: BF Iowa
Casino cash: $5364264
Quote:
Originally Posted by SNR View Post
Kyle Orton wasn't running Peyton Manning's offense, moron.

There's no reason why Manning can't eventually replicate the Colts offense in Denver. But it's going to take time. At least half of a season.
Just in time for Romeo to stop by and expose his weaknesses for the rest of the league to see/use.

Let's just hope Stanzi is in by then so we can at least try to push the ball down field and put some points up.
__________________
a bunch of offensive linemen
Posts: 29,008
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
 
Old 07-13-2012, 01:15 PM   #3617
Von Dumbass Von Dumbass is offline
Banned
 

Join Date: Mar 2008
Casino cash: $102690
Quote:
Originally Posted by SNR View Post
Kyle Orton wasn't running Peyton Manning's offense, moron.

There's no reason why Manning can't eventually replicate the Colts offense in Denver. But it's going to take time. At least half of a season.
Brett Favre threw for 300+ yards and 4TD's in his debut with Minnesota at age 39.
Posts: 10,481
Von Dumbass < CasselVon Dumbass < CasselVon Dumbass < CasselVon Dumbass < CasselVon Dumbass < CasselVon Dumbass < CasselVon Dumbass < CasselVon Dumbass < CasselVon Dumbass < CasselVon Dumbass < CasselVon Dumbass < Cassel
 
Old 07-13-2012, 01:16 PM   #3618
vailpass vailpass is offline
Yah Mules!
 
vailpass's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2001
Casino cash: $99234916
Quote:
Originally Posted by BossChief View Post
Just in time for Romeo to stop by and expose his weaknesses for the rest of the league to see/use.

Let's just hope Stanzi is in by then so we can at least try to push the ball down field and put some points up.
Forgive me if I don't live in fear of Romeo Crennel, Brian Dabboll and Matt Cassell.
__________________
It don't matter what line we hand you
When we come a crawlin' in.
We ain't wrong, we ain't sorry,
An' it's probably gonna happen again.

T. Byrd
Posts: 36,534
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.
 
Old 07-13-2012, 01:17 PM   #3619
BossChief BossChief is offline
Please be better than 2004
 
BossChief's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: BF Iowa
Casino cash: $5364264
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassel>Manning View Post
Again, he was dealing with nagging injuries for two or three years and never missed a start. Everything that was bothering him has been fixed. The year off was a blessing in disguise.
I read a report that said he can only throw 50 yards.

That means the nerves are back to full strength yet.

Even when they are, Romeo has always found ways to frustrate him and force him into making mistakes.
__________________
a bunch of offensive linemen
Posts: 29,008
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
 
Old 07-13-2012, 01:19 PM   #3620
Messier Messier is offline
MVP
 

Join Date: Mar 2004
Casino cash: $41758
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassel>Manning View Post
Again, he was dealing with nagging injuries for two or three years and never missed a start. Everything that was bothering him has been fixed. The year off was a blessing in disguise.
And nagging injuries at 31-32 are different than nagging injuries at 36-37. Manning isn't Favre in that he gets hit but he's so tough that it doesn't matter. He's avoided injury because he has avoided big hits, but I think it gets harder and harder to avoid those big hits as you get older.
Posts: 6,453
Messier would the whole thing.Messier would the whole thing.Messier would the whole thing.Messier would the whole thing.Messier would the whole thing.Messier would the whole thing.Messier would the whole thing.Messier would the whole thing.Messier would the whole thing.Messier would the whole thing.Messier would the whole thing.
 
Old 07-13-2012, 01:20 PM   #3621
Messier Messier is offline
MVP
 

Join Date: Mar 2004
Casino cash: $41758
Quote:
Originally Posted by vailpass View Post
Forgive me if I don't live in fear of Romeo Crennel, Brian Dabboll and Matt Cassell.
I do.
Posts: 6,453
Messier would the whole thing.Messier would the whole thing.Messier would the whole thing.Messier would the whole thing.Messier would the whole thing.Messier would the whole thing.Messier would the whole thing.Messier would the whole thing.Messier would the whole thing.Messier would the whole thing.Messier would the whole thing.
 
Old 07-13-2012, 01:21 PM   #3622
vailpass vailpass is offline
Yah Mules!
 
vailpass's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2001
Casino cash: $99234916
Quote:
Originally Posted by Messier View Post
I do.
__________________
It don't matter what line we hand you
When we come a crawlin' in.
We ain't wrong, we ain't sorry,
An' it's probably gonna happen again.

T. Byrd
Posts: 36,534
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.
 
Old 07-13-2012, 01:23 PM   #3623
BigMeatballDave BigMeatballDave is online now
That's a spicy meatball!
 
BigMeatballDave's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: My Kenworth
Casino cash: $6421
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassel>Manning View Post
Again, he was dealing with nagging injuries for two or three years and never missed a start. Everything that was bothering him has been fixed. The year off was a blessing in disguise.
Montana missed 5 games during the 93 season.

He was also 37.
Posts: 50,384
BigMeatballDave has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BigMeatballDave has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BigMeatballDave has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BigMeatballDave has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BigMeatballDave has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BigMeatballDave has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BigMeatballDave has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BigMeatballDave has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BigMeatballDave has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BigMeatballDave has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BigMeatballDave has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
 
Old 07-13-2012, 01:43 PM   #3624
MagicHef MagicHef is online now
The Seated Villain
 
MagicHef's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Fort Collins
Casino cash: $265818
Quote:
Originally Posted by BossChief View Post
I read a report that said he can only throw 50 yards.

That means the nerves are back to full strength yet.

Even when they are, Romeo has always found ways to frustrate him and force him into making mistakes.
Crennel is 7-6 against Manning. 6 of those wins happened to occur when some guy named Tom Brady was on the same team as Crennel. Without this Brady guy, Crennel is 1-6 against Manning.
Posts: 4,583
MagicHef would the whole thing.MagicHef would the whole thing.MagicHef would the whole thing.MagicHef would the whole thing.MagicHef would the whole thing.MagicHef would the whole thing.MagicHef would the whole thing.MagicHef would the whole thing.MagicHef would the whole thing.MagicHef would the whole thing.MagicHef would the whole thing.
 
Old 07-13-2012, 02:24 PM   #3625
SNR SNR is online now
Simply Red's backup vocalist
 
SNR's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Where the hell is SNR
Casino cash: $4578865
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassel>Manning View Post
Brett Favre threw for 300+ yards and 4TD's in his debut with Minnesota at age 39.
It's like you don't listen
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaper16 View Post
I would read an entire blog of SNR breaking down athletes' musical capabilities like draft scouting reports.
Posts: 54,693
SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
 
Old 07-13-2012, 02:24 PM   #3626
SNR SNR is online now
Simply Red's backup vocalist
 
SNR's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Where the hell is SNR
Casino cash: $4578865
Quote:
Originally Posted by vailpass View Post
Forgive me if I don't live in fear of Romeo Crennell, Brian Dabboll and Matt Cassell.
FYP
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaper16 View Post
I would read an entire blog of SNR breaking down athletes' musical capabilities like draft scouting reports.
Posts: 54,693
SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
 
Old 07-13-2012, 02:29 PM   #3627
vailpass vailpass is offline
Yah Mules!
 
vailpass's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2001
Casino cash: $99234916
Quote:
Originally Posted by SNR View Post
FYP
Oh man, thanks very much. Should have know he was a double L.
__________________
It don't matter what line we hand you
When we come a crawlin' in.
We ain't wrong, we ain't sorry,
An' it's probably gonna happen again.

T. Byrd
Posts: 36,534
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.
 
Old 07-13-2012, 03:45 PM   #3628
Pasta Giant Meatball Pasta Giant Meatball is offline
Hungry?
 
Pasta Giant Meatball's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: U.S.A.
Casino cash: $1242860
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassel>Manning View Post
Peyton is at no greater risk to injury than any other QB. Actually, he is probably the least likely starting QB in the NFL to get injured this year. The guy gets the ball out quicker than anyone in the league and has been the least sacked QB in the league almost every year that he has played.
Keep telling yourself that
Posts: 30,615
Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.
 
Old 07-13-2012, 04:10 PM   #3629
BossChief BossChief is offline
Please be better than 2004
 
BossChief's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: BF Iowa
Casino cash: $5364264
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassel>Manning View Post
Again, he was dealing with nagging injuries for two or three years and never missed a start. Everything that was bothering him has been fixed. The year off was a blessing in disguise.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicHef View Post
Crennel is 7-6 against Manning. 6 of those wins happened to occur when some guy named Tom Brady was on the same team as Crennel. Without this Brady guy, Crennel is 1-6 against Manning.
I went back the last 5 or 6 games where a Crennel defense/team has faced Manning and every game was the one of the worst of the year for "deliverance".

Are you trying to say that had anything to do with Brady?

Lol
__________________
a bunch of offensive linemen
Posts: 29,008
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
 
Old 07-13-2012, 04:11 PM   #3630
Willie Lanier Willie Lanier is offline
Starter
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Canton
Casino cash: $1566
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassel>Manning View Post
Brett Favre threw for 300+ yards and 4TD's in his debut with Minnesota at age 39.
That is probably the worst possible comparison available

Peyton Manning is a precision QB with Einstein level football IQ

Brett Favre could've gone to the decimated Colts current roster and throw up those stats in one game, because he does whatever the hell he wants (which is why OCs HATED him) and has the talent to pull it off sporadically

Manning's brilliance all comes down to preparation, and there will be an adjustment period for him...

Terrible comparison
__________________
Blood and soul, that is what they will remember you for.
Posts: 319
Willie Lanier is not part of the Right 53.Willie Lanier is not part of the Right 53.Willie Lanier is not part of the Right 53.Willie Lanier is not part of the Right 53.Willie Lanier is not part of the Right 53.Willie Lanier is not part of the Right 53.Willie Lanier is not part of the Right 53.Willie Lanier is not part of the Right 53.Willie Lanier is not part of the Right 53.Willie Lanier is not part of the Right 53.Willie Lanier is not part of the Right 53.
 
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:39 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.