Home Mail MemberMap Chat (0) Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > The Ed & Dave Lounge

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-01-2009, 09:38 AM  
Ebolapox Ebolapox is offline
remember, remember
 
Ebolapox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Casino cash: $5977
***Official Knowmo2724 homer-2000 thread***

Very few non-bronco fans can tolerate him. he creates inane threads that are homeristic in nature (his avatar is very apropos), and nobody loves him (not even his own mother)

'face, this can be the home for all knowmo threads so we aren't treated to the bi-weekly steaming 'presents' left by the front door.
Posts: 25,536
Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.
 
Old 11-26-2012, 11:09 AM   #5491
Von Dumbass Von Dumbass is offline
Banned
 

Join Date: Mar 2008
Casino cash: $5000
Quote:
Broncos can clinch AFC West title this week w/win vs. TB or SD loss vs. CIN. Can also clinch w/tie and SD tie.
https://twitter.com/psmyth12/status/273105131543859200
Posts: 10,481
Von Dumbass < CasselVon Dumbass < CasselVon Dumbass < CasselVon Dumbass < CasselVon Dumbass < CasselVon Dumbass < CasselVon Dumbass < CasselVon Dumbass < CasselVon Dumbass < CasselVon Dumbass < CasselVon Dumbass < Cassel
 
Old 11-26-2012, 11:19 AM   #5492
Mile High Mania Mile High Mania is offline
SB or Bust
 
Mile High Mania's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Tejas
Casino cash: $5265
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassel>Manning View Post
I didn't see the same type of energy defensively that I'm used to seeing from Denver. I think we expected KC to just give the game away on offense with stupid TO's.

Moreno has talent. He runs hard and plays with a lot of passion. He wasn't the player that we all wanted but he can make plays if given an opportunity.
He also worked himself out of a job when given the opportunity... he did well vs a 1-10 team, let's not get too crazy.
__________________

Posts: 19,662
Mile High Mania Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Mile High Mania Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Mile High Mania Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Mile High Mania Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Mile High Mania Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Mile High Mania Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Mile High Mania Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Mile High Mania Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Mile High Mania Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Mile High Mania Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Mile High Mania Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
 
Old 11-26-2012, 11:21 AM   #5493
Mile High Mania Mile High Mania is offline
SB or Bust
 
Mile High Mania's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Tejas
Casino cash: $5265
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassel>Manning View Post
Well, with a 5 game lead and 5 games to go... it would be the most unthinkable fall from grace in the history of ever and we've seen a few in that area over the last decade.

Clinching the division title is really nothing at this point... it's getting that #2 seed and avoiding injuries, that's what it is all about right now. They should consider the division title won and a nice to have, but it's not near the ultimate goal for what is before them with 5 games left.
__________________

Posts: 19,662
Mile High Mania Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Mile High Mania Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Mile High Mania Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Mile High Mania Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Mile High Mania Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Mile High Mania Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Mile High Mania Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Mile High Mania Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Mile High Mania Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Mile High Mania Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Mile High Mania Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
 
Old 11-26-2012, 11:26 AM   #5494
Sorter Sorter is offline
Caralho
 
Sorter's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Belo Horizante
Casino cash: $6032
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassel>Manning View Post
I didn't see the same type of energy defensively that I'm used to seeing from Denver. I think we expected KC to just give the game away on offense with stupid TO's.

Moreno has talent. He runs hard and plays with a lot of passion. He wasn't the player that we all wanted but he can make turnovers if given an opportunity.
fixed
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavericks Ace View Post
I have completely given up on Alex Smith as a qb. Its painful to watch. Like, worse than watching Colt McCoy.
Posts: 15,166
Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
 
Old 11-26-2012, 11:36 AM   #5495
Von Dumbass Von Dumbass is offline
Banned
 

Join Date: Mar 2008
Casino cash: $5000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania View Post
He also worked himself out of a job when given the opportunity... he did well vs a 1-10 team, let's not get too crazy.
He had a fumble and one bad play in pass protection against Atlanta and was immediately benched and deactivated.
Posts: 10,481
Von Dumbass < CasselVon Dumbass < CasselVon Dumbass < CasselVon Dumbass < CasselVon Dumbass < CasselVon Dumbass < CasselVon Dumbass < CasselVon Dumbass < CasselVon Dumbass < CasselVon Dumbass < CasselVon Dumbass < Cassel
 
Old 11-26-2012, 12:03 PM   #5496
Pasta Giant Meatball Pasta Giant Meatball is offline
Hungry?
 
Pasta Giant Meatball's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: U.S.A.
Casino cash: $8055
Quote:
Originally Posted by tredadda View Post
Hey genius we run the ball against everyone not just Denver. To think we modified our game plan because of your mighty vondoom combo is silly. I can't remember who we played this year when we passed it like 4 times in the entire half, so Denver is nothing special to us. This team runs because we have a good run blocking line, JC, and awful at best QBs. We resorted to short passes because that is all our QBs are capable of throwing well.
It's a softbitch defense, so they aren't going to respond to being run on like that. Lucky for them we don't have a QB to put it in the EZ.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Count Zarth View Post
If this team goes 9-7 I'll eat a bug.
Posts: 31,483
Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.
 
Old 11-26-2012, 12:07 PM   #5497
Pasta Giant Meatball Pasta Giant Meatball is offline
Hungry?
 
Pasta Giant Meatball's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: U.S.A.
Casino cash: $8055
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassel>Manning View Post
Almost won?

If we wouldn't have missed two field goals we would have beaten you by two TD's. You guys were never in the game. Even when you had a 6-0 lead I never thought Denver was in any trouble whatsoever.

If you had a real QB you would have played right into our hands. We want you to pass the ball. Maybe if you had a real QB we would have played with some urgency instead of going through the motions.
You are one dumb sumbitch. Wow. Don't inbreed kids, you get Knowmos and Blackboobs.....and yes I guarendamtee you about turned this bitch off at halftime when he shanked that kick.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Count Zarth View Post
If this team goes 9-7 I'll eat a bug.
Posts: 31,483
Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.
 
Old 11-26-2012, 12:37 PM   #5498
Mile High Mania Mile High Mania is offline
SB or Bust
 
Mile High Mania's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Tejas
Casino cash: $5265
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassel>Manning View Post
He had a fumble and one bad play in pass protection against Atlanta and was immediately benched and deactivated.
Yeah, it was all because of that game... just that one game. Prior to that he was remarkably stellar and productive.
__________________

Posts: 19,662
Mile High Mania Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Mile High Mania Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Mile High Mania Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Mile High Mania Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Mile High Mania Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Mile High Mania Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Mile High Mania Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Mile High Mania Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Mile High Mania Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Mile High Mania Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Mile High Mania Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
 
Old 11-26-2012, 12:39 PM   #5499
Sorter Sorter is offline
Caralho
 
Sorter's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Belo Horizante
Casino cash: $6032
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania View Post
Yeah, it was all because of that game... just that one game. Prior to that he was remarkably stellar and productive.
KnowMo getting beat down by fellow Broncos fans.

Love it.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavericks Ace View Post
I have completely given up on Alex Smith as a qb. Its painful to watch. Like, worse than watching Colt McCoy.
Posts: 15,166
Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
 
Old 11-26-2012, 12:47 PM   #5500
Mile High Mania Mile High Mania is offline
SB or Bust
 
Mile High Mania's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Tejas
Casino cash: $5265
Moreno is a 4th year player...

In his first 2 seasons, he appeared in 29 games with 23 starts - he had 2 games over 100 yards, both against KC in 2010. Bravo.

Moreno's career avg is less than 60 yds per game.
Moreno has had more than 80 yards rushing in a game only 10 times.
Moreno carried the ball more than 15 times in only 14 of those games, so half.

I believe he's had 9 fumbles in his short career... several at very bad times.
And, 7 of those 9 fumbles came in his first 2 seasons... he barely had more games over 80 yards rushing than fumbles total.

And, he's had 13 rushing and 6 receiving TDs.

Dude was a mistake in Round 1 - it's not his fault that he went that high, but it is his fault that he sucks.

Alex Gibbs in his prime would have struggled making him look like Olandis Gary.
__________________

Posts: 19,662
Mile High Mania Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Mile High Mania Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Mile High Mania Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Mile High Mania Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Mile High Mania Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Mile High Mania Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Mile High Mania Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Mile High Mania Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Mile High Mania Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Mile High Mania Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Mile High Mania Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
 
Old 11-26-2012, 01:01 PM   #5501
Von Dumbass Von Dumbass is offline
Banned
 

Join Date: Mar 2008
Casino cash: $5000
Moreno hasn't had the best run blocking in his time in Denver either. Yeah he dances and trips over his feet sometimes but he still hasn't had stellar run blocking throughout his career.

McDaniels trashed the ZBS the year he drafted Moreno and was forcing our smaller lineman to try to block man to man and drive DL backwords. In 2010 we threw Zane and JD into the fire as rookies and were rotating Zane, Russ Hochstein, and Ryan Harris around the line a lot until Harris got hurt.

In 2011 McGahee took over for Knowshon and Knowshon got hurt during his coming out party against KC.

I'm not saying that Knowshon is some stud, but he isn't terrible. I'm glad we kept him now that McGahee is hurt.
Posts: 10,481
Von Dumbass < CasselVon Dumbass < CasselVon Dumbass < CasselVon Dumbass < CasselVon Dumbass < CasselVon Dumbass < CasselVon Dumbass < CasselVon Dumbass < CasselVon Dumbass < CasselVon Dumbass < CasselVon Dumbass < Cassel
 
Old 11-26-2012, 01:05 PM   #5502
Sorter Sorter is offline
Caralho
 
Sorter's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Belo Horizante
Casino cash: $6032
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania View Post

Alex Gibbs in his prime would have struggled making him look like Olandis Gary.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavericks Ace View Post
I have completely given up on Alex Smith as a qb. Its painful to watch. Like, worse than watching Colt McCoy.
Posts: 15,166
Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
 
Old 11-26-2012, 01:09 PM   #5503
Mile High Mania Mile High Mania is offline
SB or Bust
 
Mile High Mania's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Tejas
Casino cash: $5265
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassel>Manning View Post
Moreno hasn't had the best run blocking in his time in Denver either. Yeah he dances and trips over his feet sometimes but he still hasn't had stellar run blocking throughout his career.

McDaniels trashed the ZBS the year he drafted Moreno and was forcing our smaller lineman to try to block man to man and drive DL backwords. In 2010 we threw Zane and JD into the fire as rookies and were rotating Zane, Russ Hochstein, and Ryan Harris around the line a lot until Harris got hurt.

In 2011 McGahee took over for Knowshon and Knowshon got hurt during his coming out party against KC.

I'm not saying that Knowshon is some stud, but he isn't terrible. I'm glad we kept him now that McGahee is hurt.
Knowshon's "coming out party" was the 12th game of his 2nd season?

Ok, so McGahee takes over where Moreno was just starting to cook and did what? Oh yeah - he blew up after 2 years of nothing in Baltimore.

Willis had 7 games over 100 yards in 2011... 3 more in 2012.

So, you're saying that with this nice schedule coming up, Moreno should put up 500-600 yards with relative ease, no?
__________________

Posts: 19,662
Mile High Mania Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Mile High Mania Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Mile High Mania Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Mile High Mania Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Mile High Mania Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Mile High Mania Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Mile High Mania Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Mile High Mania Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Mile High Mania Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Mile High Mania Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Mile High Mania Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
 
Old 11-26-2012, 01:16 PM   #5504
Von Dumbass Von Dumbass is offline
Banned
 

Join Date: Mar 2008
Casino cash: $5000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania View Post
Knowshon's "coming out party" was the 12th game of his 2nd season?

Ok, so McGahee takes over where Moreno was just starting to cook and did what? Oh yeah - he blew up after 2 years of nothing in Baltimore.

Willis had 7 games over 100 yards in 2011... 3 more in 2012.

So, you're saying that with this nice schedule coming up, Moreno should put up 500-600 yards with relative ease, no?
McGahee has averaged 73 yards rushing per game this season along with 22 yards per game receiving.

Yeah I think Knowshon can come close to 95 total yards per game if he is given the same amount of touches that McGahee has been given per game. Baltimore and Tampa are pretty good against the run though.
Posts: 10,481
Von Dumbass < CasselVon Dumbass < CasselVon Dumbass < CasselVon Dumbass < CasselVon Dumbass < CasselVon Dumbass < CasselVon Dumbass < CasselVon Dumbass < CasselVon Dumbass < CasselVon Dumbass < CasselVon Dumbass < Cassel
 
Old 11-26-2012, 01:34 PM   #5505
Mile High Mania Mile High Mania is offline
SB or Bust
 
Mile High Mania's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Tejas
Casino cash: $5265
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassel>Manning View Post
McGahee has averaged 73 yards rushing per game this season along with 22 yards per game receiving.

Yeah I think Knowshon can come close to 95 total yards per game if he is given the same amount of touches that McGahee has been given per game. Baltimore and Tampa are pretty good against the run though.
Ravens have given up over 129 rushing yards in 6 of their games. Bucs have been a touch better with only 2 over that mark, but teams are passing with greater ease on them, so that can also explain it.

Moreno also has games against the Raiders, Chiefs and Browns coming up... the good thing for him is that Manning just needs the threat of a ground game, hopefully he can hang on the ball long enough without dancing around and tripping over himself long enough to keep things honest. I think it's a mistake to keep Hillman's reps limited though, he's got much more upside.

Moreno only has 12 games in his career with more than 95 combined yards...
McGahee had 6 in 2012.
__________________

Posts: 19,662
Mile High Mania Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Mile High Mania Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Mile High Mania Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Mile High Mania Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Mile High Mania Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Mile High Mania Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Mile High Mania Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Mile High Mania Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Mile High Mania Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Mile High Mania Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Mile High Mania Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
 
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:29 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.