Home Mail MemberMap Chat (0) Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > The Lounge

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-22-2009, 06:13 PM  
jollymon jollymon is offline
Green Lantern
 
jollymon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Harlan, Ky.
Casino cash: $5000
Power Inverter Q

My wife has a dance studio and wants to put a coupel strands of some christmas lights on it and was wonderign how long could a 700w inverter pull off of a car battery (not hooked up) before the lights qould quit working. We only need it to pull for an hour - hour and a half at most. The question is should it do it?

I dont know anything about electrical mumbo jumbo, I can splice wires and thats about the extenet of my knowledge.
Posts: 1,121
jollymon is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.jollymon is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 06:19 PM   #2
DenverChief DenverChief is offline
Lieutenant
 
DenverChief's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2001
Casino cash: $9285
Well I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that if a good car battery can keep headlights/taillights on for about 8 hours and still fire up after then an hours worth of twinkly lil christmas lights is probably not going to be a problem
__________________
2013 ADOPT-A-CHIEF FRANK ZOMBO

Posts: 10,848
DenverChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.DenverChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.DenverChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.DenverChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.DenverChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.DenverChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.DenverChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.DenverChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.DenverChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.DenverChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.DenverChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:18 AM.


This is a test for a client's site.
A new website that shows member-created construction site listings that need fill or have excess fill. Dirt Monkey @ https://DirtMonkey.net
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.